Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: What Happened?
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Shoot The Breeze
Pages: 1, 2
Gnappster
WTF is going on? I leave for 10 days, I come back and my RMM world has been turned upside down.
HotJ is leaving?
JRock is leaving?
- I contend they're secretly running off to hook up. wink.gif

Damn near every dude has a personalised boobie avatar now. I've been suggesting girls write gnappster on their tits for a year now in order to get higher ratings(I thought it would work anyway lol). Not asking any girls to do this for me now, just nice to see my idea come to fruition finally even if not for me. Maybe i'll write my own name on my chest and use that as an avatar in a narcissistic gesture lol.

Anyway, better start checkin out the forum for allthe other stuff I missed out on.
If it's any consolation to myself, it's that I drank for 11 straight days...my liver is still recovering. alc.gif
Narazbad
eh..i leave for two and find out that half the population is still getting new boobie pictures and that im missing out on dedications to me and that allme came back somewhere along the line...i think i missed some girl on girl somewhere around here too....hey gnappy....wanna pass me some liquor?
hott1976
two days turns out to be a long time on here...where is allme anyway?
hott1976
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Aug 15 2005, 12:17 PM)
WTF is going on? I leave for 10 days, I come back and my RMM world has been turned upside down.
HotJ is leaving?
JRock is leaving?
      - I contend they're secretly running off to hook up.  wink.gif

Damn near every dude has a personalised boobie avatar now. I've been suggesting girls write gnappster on their tits for a year now in order to get higher ratings(I thought it would work anyway lol). Not asking any girls to do this for me now, just nice to see my idea come to fruition finally even if not for me. Maybe i'll write my own name on my chest and use that as an avatar in a narcissistic gesture lol.

Anyway, better start checkin out the forum for allthe other stuff I missed out on.
If it's any consolation to myself, it's that I drank for 11 straight days...my liver is still recovering.  alc.gif

Gnappy i'll write one for you..where do you want it and what do you want it to say. LOL
Kiana
Put me up as your av grinning-smiley-003.gif
Narazbad
oh kiana GLADLY!
can i have a piccy? pweeeese? wink.gif)
Kiana
You can have one thats already posted. If you want a personalized one then you have to wait till I take some more pics wink.gif
Narazbad
errr...kia? where do you have pics posted still lol
Kiana
Check the ICANDOIT & KIANA thread wink.gif
Narazbad
oooooh yeaaaaaaahhhh....its been dead so long sad.gif where did you go to anyway kia? and where the fuck is puppet?!
Kiana
I had some stuff to take care of. I'm talking to Puppet as we speak.
Narazbad
tell him that his public misses him and that he needs to get his puppet master ass back here!
Gnappster
wow, 2 offers from 2 of the hottest girls on this site. first I have none, then 2. Maybe I'll have to do an animated gif type of thing.

hott, i was thinking maybe gnappster from chest down to navel like:
G
N
A
P
P
S
T
E
R

the rest I'll leave up to you!

and Kiana, whatever leg peeing got you back, it's good to see u again smile.gif *goes to search ICANDOIT and KIANA thread for pics*
Kiana
Thanks hun! and you can thank John for the leg peeing LOL
Kiana
OK, it's official! Puppet will be returning tonight!!! food-smiley-004.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(Kiana @ Aug 15 2005, 04:27 PM)
OK, it's official!  Puppet will be returning tonight!!! food-smiley-004.gif

sweet, I expect he can crank out a good 70-80 posts lol

btw, I LOVE your av Kiana
Kiana
Why thank you! wub.gif
Narazbad
hell yeah! puppets returning! now why do i have to be at work....*snaps fingers* thank you kia! your gorgeous babe!
jrock8
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Aug 15 2005, 11:17 AM)
HotJ is leaving?
JRock is leaving?
      - I contend they're secretly running off to hook up.  wink.gif

oh... if only that were true, lol

no wait, i already have a g/f, nevermind... bang.gif
bondiguy
Well what shocks Gnappy!

Up until 2 days ago i was away for 5 days with work and I also return to find the same horrors you have... its amazing!

Kiana Its great to se you back and I hope you bring our friend The Puppet Master along with you. Too many of the old brigade is gone and we need them back.
Kiana
I'm trying to get him back. I'd go over there and make him come back but he's got a new girlfriend and that means I wouldnt be returning for a while either. I guess I could pop in when I came up for air. wink.gif
Gnappster
Oh I get it. He's letting the real world overshadow us. The nerve!
I always thought we came first. Hmmmm...that sounds a lot like my sex life.
Kiana
I make sure I always come first too!!!
jrock8
QUOTE(Kiana @ Aug 17 2005, 12:41 PM)
I make sure I always come first too!!!

...and second, and third, and...

tongue.gif
Kiana
no doubt! LOL
jrock8
QUOTE(Kiana @ Aug 17 2005, 12:05 PM)
I'm trying to get him back.  I'd go over there and make him come back but he's got a new girlfriend and that means I wouldnt be returning for a while either.  I guess I could pop in when I came up for air. wink.gif

by the way, could you imagine starting to date a guy and then having a hot-ass girl like kiana coming over b/c she needs to offer her "seal of approval"?

lucky-ass puppet... bang.gif action-smiley-047.gif
Kiana
LOL, I say lucky-ass girl wink.gif
jrock8
umm, let's just say lucky-ass everyone...

except for gnapp and me... bang.gif
Kiana
bring it on...Everything's better in Texas
Gnappster
QUOTE(Kiana @ Aug 17 2005, 02:08 PM)

yer living proof!

in an related note, i left the Kiana pic I was cropping for my avatar on my graphics program screen accidentally...my boss walks by, he doesn't give me shit, he says "Holy Shit that girl is hot!"
Kiana
LOL! I'm glad he liked it
jrock8
QUOTE(Kiana @ Aug 17 2005, 01:08 PM)

i've messed with texas...

....it's not that tough

laughing-smiley-014.gif
Kiana
Wanna bet?
paybarraman
I dont doubt Texans are tough.........

And I dont want to bet, but.........

Hey Kiana, wanna rassle? tongue.gif
jrock8
QUOTE(Kiana @ Aug 17 2005, 02:00 PM)
Wanna bet?

bring it on! guns.gif

oh wait, that's right... i'm a lover, not a fighter... bring it on! smilio09.gif
Kiana
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Aug 17 2005, 03:03 PM)
I dont doubt Texans are tough.........

And I dont want to bet, but.........
Hey Kiana, wanna rassle?    tongue.gif

I'd hate to hurt you smilio12.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(Kiana @ Aug 17 2005, 03:16 PM)

hurts so good 2thumbs.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(Kiana @ Aug 17 2005, 03:16 PM)

Don't hold back baby.......I been a BAAAAAAD BOY and need some spankin!!!
Kiana
How rough do you like it? punchballs.gif LOL
jrock8
not that rough... more like banana2.gif
Kiana
LOL
paybarraman
I want you to be stern and tell me EXACTLY WHY you're spanking me.......

Of course.....if I get on top, how rough do you want ME to be??? cool.gif
Kiana
VERY!
jrock8
so a good ass *smack!* during doggy is just fine by you? grinning-smiley-003.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(Kiana @ Aug 17 2005, 03:35 PM)
VERY!

***Pins Kiana's arms down and begins biting each nipple......lightly at first but slowly harder....Kiana bucks to try and bounce him off but he locks his legs around hers and bites a bit harder....***
jrock8
wow, she sounds aggressive... but i think you might've just scared her pay... lol

food-smiley-004.gif
Kiana
scared by that? Are you serious? It takes ALOT more than that to scare me.
paybarraman
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Aug 17 2005, 03:59 PM)
wow, she sounds aggressive... but i think you might've just scared her pay... lol
food-smiley-004.gif

You REALLY dont know Kiana very well at all Jrock......

***now rolls Kiana over and begins spanking her....reddeneing her cheeks with each slap...Kiana is cursing, talking about how I'm going to pay for all of this......GOD I hope so.......***
jrock8
*curls up in the fetal position in the corner*

ok... now I'M scared unsure.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Aug 17 2005, 03:38 PM)
so a good ass *smack!* during doggy is just fine by you?  grinning-smiley-003.gif

if I know Kiana at all, I bet that would be a neccessity and just for starters
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.