Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Onethatisopen
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2
Lynette
Wow! These are the best I've seen around here in a long while! I'm sure there will be some that will disagree, only because I said so. But, too bad! Great tits are greeat tits!
Bundy
I gotta agree an amazing body and gorgeus breasts ! Very sexy , love-smiley-052.gif 22.gif 22.gif 22.gif 22.gif baby!
somfan
QUOTE(Lynette @ Nov 6 2007, 04:48 PM)
Wow! These are the best I've seen around here in a long while! I'm sure there will be some that will disagree, only because I said so. But, too bad! Great tits are greeat tits!

Lynette, you are a great talent scout. I'm looking forward to more from Onethatisopen, too. love-smiley-085.gif
food-smiley-004.gif Somfan
jeep44
QUOTE(somfan @ Nov 6 2007, 07:54 PM)
Lynette, you are a great talent scout.  I'm looking forward to more from Onethatisopen, too.  love-smiley-085.gif
food-smiley-004.gif Somfan

Lynette is a sexy and beautiful woman.. with a fantastic set of breasts.. 22.gif 22.gif love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif 2thumbs.gif 2thumbs.gif
jeep44
QUOTE(jeep44 @ Nov 6 2007, 08:42 PM)
Lynette is a sexy and beautiful woman.. with a fantastic set of breasts..  22.gif  22.gif  love-smiley-085.gif  love-smiley-085.gif  love-smiley-085.gif  love-smiley-085.gif  2thumbs.gif  2thumbs.gif

onethatisopen. WOW!!! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN, FANTASTIC BREASTS SWEETIE.. love-smiley-085.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Nov 6 2007, 05:48 PM)

oh can they be real though ? looks like what heaven is made of , great tits and ass...
nybandit
simply perfect.......this chick is stunning and spectacular!!!!!!

welcome to RMM
Bouncey
Excellent choice Lynette 2thumbs.gif she is a stunner love-smiley-052.gif

Bouncey xoxo
Damor
QUOTE(Bouncey @ Nov 6 2007, 10:22 PM)
Excellent choice Lynette  2thumbs.gif she is a stunner love-smiley-052.gif

Bouncey xoxo

She is a stunner indead!

Congrats, welcome and thank you!
LegMan
Every just so often at this place, I come across a pic that makes my jaw literally drop. Today's is one such pic. Sexy barely begins to describe you.
bondiguy
I thought it was another incarnation of you Lynette? tongue.gif

All in all though... wonderful breasts!
evade20
Did anyone invite her to come join us.... coz.gif tongue.gif
onethatisopen
Well...I wasn't expecting this, thank you Lynette and Stevieboy(made one for me with my first photo). I appreciate all the positive feedback and I will be posting a couple more soon. I will talk to you all soon.
SKULLZ0MBIE
QUOTE(onethatisopen @ Nov 7 2007, 02:05 PM)
Well...I wasn't expecting this, thank you Lynette and Stevieboy(made one for me with my first photo). I appreciate all the positive feedback and I will be posting a couple more soon. I will talk to you all soon.

Your welcome 1thatisopen food-smiley-004.gif
feel free to start your own thread in members 411 too gabba.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(onethatisopen @ Nov 8 2007, 05:05 AM)

I'll be keeping my eyes peeled! popc1.gif
baby21
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Nov 6 2007, 09:47 PM)
oh can they be real though  ?   looks like what heaven is made of  ,  great tits and ass...

What makes you think they're not real?
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Nov 8 2007, 03:49 PM)
What makes you think they're not real?

Holy shit someone actually read a 3d post?
baby21
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Nov 8 2007, 12:51 AM)
Holy shit someone actually read a 3d post?

ohmy.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif
The post just irked me because I don't see anything fake about the actual boobs in either of the two pictures. Big boobs can be perky... sheesh.

sad.gif Not to be mean... or to start anything, but I'd like to see more pictures from this girl!! The two so far look almost like two different people. Gah.. kick me for posting this, but... it's a good reason to see more pics, right?
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Nov 8 2007, 03:53 PM)
ohmy.gif  laughing-smiley-017.gif
The post just irked me because I don't see anything fake about the actual boobs in either of the two pictures. Big boobs can be perky... sheesh.
sad.gif Not to be mean... or to start anything, but I'd like to see more pictures from this girl!! The two so far look almost like two different people. Gah.. kick me for posting this, but... it's a good reason to see more pics, right?

To be honest I have used the ignore feature for sometime on 3d, life's been a lot better tongue.gif

I do know what you mean though... big can be perky, just like your wonderful breasts!

Also, I'll take any reason to view more shots from this lovely lady
Puppet
Take babys... bigggggggg and perkkkkkkkkkky and ohhh so Yummy!

Hrmm let me find these pics and compare them
bondiguy
QUOTE(Puppet @ Nov 8 2007, 03:57 PM)
Take babys... bigggggggg and perkkkkkkkkkky and ohhh so Yummy!

Hrmm let me find these pics and compare them

Sounds like an interesting exercise!
baby21
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Nov 8 2007, 12:59 AM)
Sounds like an interesting exercise!

LOL I cant come to a good conclusion.. two completely different possitions make the part of the face you can see and then the boobs look different in each pic, even though they could very well be the same...

I'm having fun staring at boobs though biggrin.gif
Puppet
hrmm i don't know.. theres no diffinitive markings such as moles or birthmarks to tell on either.. which in itself could make them the same.... damn i suck
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Nov 8 2007, 04:00 PM)
LOL I cant come to a good conclusion.. two completely different possitions make the part of the face you can see and then the boobs look different in each pic, even though they could very well be the same...

I'm having fun staring at boobs though biggrin.gif

Ok dammit im gonna do it too
nybandit
she sent me an ass pic....and it is sketchy.....
baby21
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Nov 8 2007, 01:03 AM)
Ok dammit im gonna do it too

laughing-smiley-017.gif
bondiguy
If it is 2 different ladies she's done her homework... nothing to tell them apart and both pics feature the same navel piercing!
nybandit
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Nov 8 2007, 01:05 AM)
If it is 2 different ladies she's done her homework... nothing to tell them apart and both pics feature the same navel piercing!

confirmed.......
Puppet
grab your eye drops before you start
bondiguy
QUOTE(nybandit @ Nov 8 2007, 04:06 PM)
confirmed.......

Thats why Im on thr big bucks!

QUOTE(Puppet @ Nov 8 2007, 04:08 PM)
grab your eye drops before you start

done and done
nybandit
so i went in to check out the ass pick and see if it had any clues......and it has been taken down .......vanished.....lol
bondiguy
QUOTE(nybandit @ Nov 8 2007, 04:10 PM)
so i went in to check out the ass pick and see if it had any clues......and it has been taken down .......vanished.....lol

The plot thickens
nybandit
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Nov 8 2007, 01:12 AM)
The plot thickens

and if i remember right...it looked much different than the 2 posted......but i could be wrong.....

coz.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(nybandit @ Nov 8 2007, 04:14 PM)
and if i remember right...it looked much different than the 2 posted......but i could be wrong.....

coz.gif

Hmmmm I guess we'll wait and see
Lynette
GEEEEZE! You guys! relax and just enjoy the view. I swear, I think there's men here who have forgotten how to just sit back and enjoy looking at very nice tits.
baby21
QUOTE(Lynette @ Nov 13 2007, 09:41 PM)
GEEEEZE! You guys! relax and just enjoy the view. I swear, I think there's men here who have forgotten how to just sit back and enjoy looking at very nice tits.

LOL.. the new pick she posted was taken from some site. Any chance Lynette is posting these picks under another name?
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Nov 14 2007, 03:50 PM)
LOL.. the new pick she posted was taken from some site. Any chance Lynette is posting these picks under another name?

Which one?
Boobluver2
QUOTE(Lynette @ Nov 6 2007, 07:48 PM)

Great idea for a thread for this hot lady!! She's got it going on, that is for sure!! An amazing body!!

And I'd love to see more of you Lynette, as you too have a smoking hot body!!

2thumbs.gif

love-smiley-085.gif
nybandit
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Nov 14 2007, 01:18 AM)
Which one?

Someone posted it in her comments on the main page.......we'll see I guess......
Damor
QUOTE(nybandit @ Nov 15 2007, 11:42 AM)
Someone posted it in her comments on the main page.......we'll see I guess......

Make you wonder if we should raise the bull shit flag!
bondiguy
QUOTE(nybandit @ Nov 16 2007, 02:42 AM)

Can u direct me to the pic/comment in question?
bondiguy
Ok, I looked into it and these pics have been pulled from professional sites on the internet and Comedy and I are in the process of deleting the pics and more than likely the account.

It does seem rather ironic Lynette created this thread tongue.gif
baby21
Too funny... sad.gif And I was all excited about another hot chick on here!
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Nov 16 2007, 04:16 PM)
This Pic

There's a comment at the very top with a link to where the picture was taken from.

Yeah im all over it sweetheart... thanks!
baby21
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Nov 16 2007, 01:17 AM)
Yeah im all over it sweetheart... thanks!

Yeah.. I edited that post, my computer is a little slow, didnt notice you had already found it.
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Nov 16 2007, 04:18 PM)
Yeah.. I edited that post, my computer is a little slow,

In much the same mould as my brain tongue.gif
evade20
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Nov 16 2007, 01:12 AM)
Ok, I looked into it and these pics have been pulled from professional sites on the internet and Comedy and I are in the process of deleting the pics and more than likely the account.

grinning-smiley-003.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif

Just too ironic!
Boobluver2
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Nov 16 2007, 01:12 AM)

Damn, "just when you thought it was safe to go back into the water!"

I hate when this happens!!!!

Good job on catching this before it got too popular!!!

2thumbs.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(evade20 @ Nov 16 2007, 08:14 PM)
grinning-smiley-003.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif

Just too ironic!

It's funny how things work

QUOTE(Boobluver2 @ Nov 17 2007, 04:51 AM)
Damn, "just when you thought it was safe to go back into the water!"

I hate when this happens!!!!

Good job on catching this before it got too popular!!!

2thumbs.gif

Mate you just can't fool the bretheren at RMM. Thanks to the people that initially found the site these pics had been pulled from and then alerted me. I've passed the issue to Comedyman
evade20
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Nov 16 2007, 05:12 PM)
It's funny how things work
Mate you just can't fool the bretheren at RMM. Thanks to the people that initially found the site these pics had been pulled from and then alerted me. I've passed the issue to Comedyman

She's still on the ratings page... coco.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.