Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Firefox
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Site Help and Information
paybarraman
Hey John,

Started yesterday, but I'm having difficulty getting to the site using Firefox. I get past the verification screen and everything just stops at "Click here if your aren't forwarded to the site...."

I've dumped all temp files within Firefox - cookies, temp, cache, etc - but still have the problem. Am using IE right now to hit the site fine.
johnfreak
hmmm.. I tried it in firefox, worked fine.. not sure what the problem is. What version of FF do you have?

Also in the future if you just click the RMM logo in that page it'll skip all that grinning-smiley-003.gif
jrock8
john, i was having the same problem w/firefox... and even if you clicked the logo it wouldn't load... but it looks like it's all been good for the last couple days, so whatever was the problem, i think it's all good now
bondiguy
what the fuck is a firefox? haha
jrock8
well a red-head is a "fire bush"... so i guess it would be a hot red-head? confused-smiley-013.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Aug 14 2005, 10:02 PM)
well a red-head is a "fire bush"... so i guess it would be a hot red-head?  confused-smiley-013.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif

Ok... you are joking! haha... I think? confused-smiley-013.gif
BlackThirteen
So everybodys FireFox just started working again on it's own? Because yesterday morning all of the sudden my FireFox won't load RMM. sad.gif Now I'm looking with the infernal IE which is a POS. I hate it when shit stops working for no reason! bang.gif
bondiguy
I still have no idea what a firefox is... I just like boobs 08.gif
BlackThirteen
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 26 2005, 09:12 PM)
I still have no idea what a firefox is... I just like boobs 08.gif

It is an ordinarily kick ass browser. Highly customizable. I recommend checking it out. Now I'm using Opera for RMM but it is no FireFox. But anything that works is better than IE.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.