Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Ruby
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
ddd35
just wanted to make a thread for Ruby hoping she would introduce herself along the way shes got a great start on the ratings page 2thumbs.gif
[attachmentid=49080]
[attachmentid=49081]
[attachmentid=49082]
[attachmentid=49083]
[attachmentid=49084]
ruby
Thanks for the introduction! It's great to at least have one fan.
Gnappster
QUOTE(ruby @ Jul 26 2007, 08:33 AM)
Thanks for the introduction!  It's great to at least have one fan.

you have more than one I'm sure love-smiley-085.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(ruby @ Jul 26 2007, 08:33 AM)

well your very welcome , and Im sure you have many fans and more to come . tongue.gif food-smiley-004.gif
johnnyjk
consider me another 2thumbs.gif
closeup
She's hot, there's no doubt about that. Welcome to the forum, you'll see what I meant about you being perfect for this.
stevieboy
Talked to her a few times via PM. Nice conversation and she is hot as hell too. Ruby I hope you will grace us with more of your fine pix in here
ruby
QUOTE(closeup @ Jul 26 2007, 02:25 PM)
She's hot, there's no doubt about that. Welcome to the forum, you'll see what I meant about you being perfect for this.

All of you guys are great! Whenever I need a little "pick me up" I can count on you!
raver
QUOTE(ruby @ Jul 26 2007, 10:33 AM)

oh you have many more fans then just one. love all your pics so far, hoping for more.
texman1
You can count me in as a fan! smile.gif
lubarlu
QUOTE(raver @ Jul 27 2007, 01:17 AM)
oh you have many more fans then just one. love all your pics so far, hoping for more.

also i hope for more, tongue.gif
i'm another your fan
Rotgut
QUOTE(ruby @ Jul 26 2007, 06:58 PM)
All of you guys are great!  Whenever I need a little "pick me up" I can count on you!

And we turn to you for an "up" as well.
ruby
QUOTE(Rotgut @ Jul 27 2007, 09:31 AM)
And we turn to you for an "up" as well.

Whenever u need alittle "up" just holler. Ask Stevieboy he'll tell u all about it!
frenchguy_pa
wow very nice pic, i think you have many fan now bang.gif
bondiguy
good thread 3d (I feel dirty!)

Nice mammaries Ruby! love-smiley-085.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(ruby @ Jul 27 2007, 02:47 PM)
Whenever u need alittle "up" just holler.  Ask Stevieboy he'll tell u all about it!

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 27 2007, 06:09 PM)
good thread 3d (I feel dirty!)

Nice mammaries Ruby! love-smiley-085.gif

I will have to ask Stevie ... or you could just volunteer the info now ..

Dont feel bad Bondi , I just got lucky .
Dano
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jul 26 2007, 09:16 AM)
just wanted to make  a thread for Ruby  hoping she would  introduce herself along the way  shes got a great start on the ratings page  2thumbs.gif
[attachmentid=49080]
[attachmentid=49081]
[attachmentid=49082]
[attachmentid=49083]
[attachmentid=49084]

UMMMMM Please add me to your "Fans" list, Ruby 2thumbs.gif very sexy tits love-smiley-077.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jul 29 2007, 12:37 AM)
Dont feel bad  Bondi  , I just got lucky  .

you were due! tongue.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 29 2007, 10:11 PM)
you were due! tongue.gif

Lord Knows that is right ...
bondiguy
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jul 31 2007, 12:13 AM)
Lord Knows that is right  ...

See ya at 10,000 posts mate tongue.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 31 2007, 12:02 AM)
See ya at 10,000 posts mate tongue.gif

the way i type that could be years in coming .. no pun intended . tongue.gif
phoenix
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jul 31 2007, 08:32 AM)
the way i type that could be years in coming .. no pun intended .  tongue.gif

But accurate!! smile.gif
ruby
Guess I'm going to have to put more pixs on for you guys to have something better to talk about.
Rotgut
QUOTE(ruby @ Jul 31 2007, 11:13 AM)
Guess I'm going to have to put more pixs on for you guys to have something better to talk about.

Well, if you insist drinkup.gif
ruby
smile.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(ruby @ Jul 31 2007, 09:30 AM)
Which thread do you think this should go on?  This was on my birthday!  I got PIE instead of cake! 2thumbs.gif  2thumbs.gif

http://img177.imagevenue.com/img.php?image...6_123_464lo.jpg

ohmy.gif that looked to be more enjoyable for all involved!
Gnappster
Which thread do you think this should go on?  This was on my birthday!  I got PIE instead of cake! 2thumbs.gif  2thumbs.gif

happy birthday by the way!
ddd35
QUOTE(ruby @ Jul 31 2007, 09:13 AM)

Very sorry didnt mean to offtrack your thread after I started it , but your link should be a great start on getting it back on track .. And Happy Bday ...Guess I missed it . food-smiley-004.gif
phoenix
QUOTE(ruby @ Jul 31 2007, 11:30 AM)

Whose birthday??? tongue.gif
ruby
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jul 31 2007, 01:25 PM)
Very sorry didnt mean to offtrack  your thread after I started it , but your link should be a great start on getting it back on track  ..  And Happy Bday  ...Guess I missed it  .  food-smiley-004.gif

gifts for everyone!!!
closeup
QUOTE(ruby @ Jul 31 2007, 11:13 AM)

Finally someone figured out how to keep her thread Simpson-Free! Well done, Ruby.
phoenix
QUOTE(ruby @ Jul 31 2007, 03:10 PM)
gifts for everyone!!!

And very welcome too. 2thumbs.gif
ruby
QUOTE(Rotgut @ Jul 31 2007, 11:14 AM)
Well, if you insist  drinkup.gif

This was put on espesially for stevieboy
Gnappster
QUOTE(closeup @ Jul 31 2007, 01:27 PM)
Finally someone figured out how to keep her thread Simpson-Free! Well done, Ruby.

for one page anyway....which is surely a record wacko.gif
closeup
QUOTE(ruby @ Jul 31 2007, 05:21 PM)
This was put on espesially for stevieboy

Hey! Don't I get any credit? Wasn't I the one who convinced you too start posting here? You can apologize by posting a hot picture in my 411. You'll probably have to look on the second ot third page for it. But it'll be worth it. (For me anyway).
phoenix
QUOTE(closeup @ Aug 1 2007, 12:10 AM)
Hey! Don't I get any credit? Wasn't I the one who convinced you too start posting here? You can apologize by posting a hot picture in my 411. You'll probably have to look on the second ot third page for it. But it'll be worth it. (For me anyway).

Now, dont get jealous, Ruby is special to a lot of us!! food-smiley-004.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(ruby @ Jul 31 2007, 01:10 PM)
gifts for everyone!!!

I love gifts .. tongue.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(closeup @ Jul 31 2007, 10:10 PM)

more like 4th page tongue.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Aug 1 2007, 10:07 AM)

grinning-smiley-003.gif I didnt look but im guessing your right ... tongue.gif
closeup
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Aug 1 2007, 12:07 PM)

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
C. Montgomery Burns
ruby
QUOTE(closeup @ Aug 1 2007, 04:39 PM)
Revenge is a dish best served cold.
                            C. Montgomery Burns

Do you guys stay focused very long? How many of u actually have chatted with me?
Gnappster
QUOTE(ruby @ Aug 1 2007, 03:53 PM)
Do you guys stay focused very long?  How many of u actually have chatted with me?

well, how did u find this place, what are your motivations for posting, do u like men, women, both? what is your favourite tv show, what kind of music do u like, are u extroverted or intorverted? does anyone know you post here in your day to day life? are you an exhibitionist in your real life or just save it for here? can we see your boobs?
ruby
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Aug 1 2007, 06:41 PM)
well, how did u find this place, what are your motivations for posting, do u like men, women, both? what is your favourite tv show, what kind of music do u like, are u extroverted or intorverted? does anyone know you post here in your day to day life? are you an exhibitionist in your real life or just save it for here? can we see your boobs?

My husband found it, I like when other people are looking at my new girls, both (I don't want to have sex with anyother man but my husband though I'm a big flirt), nip tuck, all kinds, extroverted, my husbands friends and my husband of course, you have already seen my boobs!
Gnappster
QUOTE(ruby @ Aug 1 2007, 09:13 PM)
My husband found it, I like when other people are looking at my new girls, both (I don't want to have sex with anyother man but my husband though I'm a big flirt), nip tuck, all kinds, extroverted, my husbands friends and my husband of course, you have already seen my boobs!

ahhh, but different angles/lighting etc. can reveal so much.

and if that doesn't work, can we see your pussy? tongue.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(ruby @ Aug 1 2007, 02:30 AM)

More than fine right here!

QUOTE(closeup @ Aug 1 2007, 06:27 AM)

D'oh!!!

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Aug 2 2007, 09:41 AM)

google, post-whore, no, yes, no, Simpsons, Rock n Roll, a little of both, no, just here, no! tongue.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(ruby @ Aug 1 2007, 09:13 PM)

well thats all good to know , and yes we have seen your boobs and they look great , Id love to chat with ya anytime ... food-smiley-004.gif
Rotgut
I have to say, the one of you pouring the beer on yourself is my favorite.
ruby
QUOTE(Rotgut @ Aug 2 2007, 10:28 AM)
I have to say, the one of you pouring the beer on yourself is my favorite.

My "friend" licked the beer off after we took that pic wub.gif

My favorite is the one in the white lace dress or the one on the raft in the pool
ddd35
QUOTE(ruby @ Aug 2 2007, 12:14 PM)
My "friend" licked the beer off after we took that pic wub.gif

My favorite is the one in the white lace dress or the one on the raft in the pool

I like them all ...or any with you in them . 2thumbs.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(closeup @ Jul 31 2007, 01:27 PM)

it didnt stay free for long .. bang.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.