Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Rumpshaker Is Misguided
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Shoot The Breeze
COMEDYMAN
Im so tired of seeing his stupid ass comments..... always calling tits fake when he wouldn't know a real vs fake titty if he was sucking on them.

smilio04.gif
bondiguy
I can't even recall seeing his dumbass comments?
ddd35
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 15 2007, 11:08 PM)
I can't even recall seeing his dumbass comments?

Im with you ...
Bobaloo
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jul 16 2007, 08:15 AM)
Im with you  ...

We know, we know. And we've been trying to ditch you for 5 miles now.
closeup
Isn't Rumpshaker an anagram for Gnapster?
bondiguy
QUOTE(closeup @ Aug 22 2007, 02:32 PM)

Only if you spell like 3d
Bobaloo
QUOTE(closeup @ Aug 21 2007, 11:32 PM)

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 21 2007, 11:58 PM)

Now that's humor laughing-smiley-014.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Aug 23 2007, 02:01 AM)
Now that's humor laughing-smiley-014.gif

You gotta be smart to get my jokes.... so well done grinning-smiley-003.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 23 2007, 12:39 AM)

I am so smart, I am so smart. S-M-R-T. I mean, S-M-A-R-T
morse

Thats a contradiction surely ! tongue.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(morse @ Aug 23 2007, 08:24 AM)
Thats a contradiction surely ! tongue.gif

thats something anyway , were just not sure what . coco.gif tongue.gif
closeup

Don't I get half credit for setting you up? Sort of like Abbott & Costello or Itchy & Scratchy.
Bobaloo
QUOTE(closeup @ Aug 23 2007, 03:36 PM)
Don't I get half credit for setting you up? Sort of like Abbott & Costello or Itchy & Scratchy.

Um, sure.

Here ya go
bondiguy
QUOTE(closeup @ Aug 24 2007, 06:36 AM)

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Aug 24 2007, 01:00 PM)
Um, sure.

Here ya go

LMFAO.... brilliant
Bobaloo
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 24 2007, 02:06 AM)
LMFAO.... brilliant

Every once in a while I'll hit the "funny" target.
bondiguy
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Aug 25 2007, 01:29 AM)
Every once in a while I'll hit the "funny" target.

You hit the bullseye that time mate... A for effort alone!
Bobaloo
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 24 2007, 05:39 PM)
You hit the bullseye that time mate... A for effort alone!

Thanks for noticing the effort. I am turning in to quite the MS Paint expert.
bondiguy
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Aug 25 2007, 08:53 AM)
Thanks for noticing the effort.  I am turning in to quite the MS Paint expert.

That'll get the ladies cool.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 24 2007, 06:08 PM)
That'll get the ladies cool.gif

Between that and my status as grand wizard in my dungeons and dragons club, I don't think the ladies will have a choice but to succumb to my coolness.
bondiguy
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Aug 26 2007, 02:41 AM)
Between that and my status as grand wizard in my dungeons and dragons club, I don't think the ladies will have a choice but to succumb to my coolness.

*whistles* He's in for some lovin!
Bobaloo
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 27 2007, 01:54 AM)
*whistles* He's in for some lovin!

spotted! grinning-smiley-003.gif
ruby
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Aug 25 2007, 11:41 AM)

I didn't know comic book guy was here! 08.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 21 2007, 09:58 PM)

that was funny!

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Aug 23 2007, 08:00 PM)
Um, sure.

Here ya go

and that was the icing on the cake laughing-smiley-014.gif

That is all...for now.
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Aug 29 2007, 09:07 AM)
that was funny!
and that was the icing on the cake  laughing-smiley-014.gif
That is all...for now.

What can I say... the man knows his comedy!
Bobaloo
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 29 2007, 06:36 AM)
What can I say... the man knows his comedy!

we are quite the trio blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Aug 30 2007, 02:38 AM)
we are quite the trio  blink.gif  blink.gif  blink.gif

One more and we have a quartet.... a barber shop quartet?
Bobaloo
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 30 2007, 04:08 AM)
One more and we have a quartet.... a barber shop quartet?

I'll keep an ear out for drunks singing in the bar so we can complete our quartet.

Now we just have to find some girls we can pay to scream for us.
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Aug 30 2007, 03:20 PM)
I'll keep an ear out for drunks singing in the bar so we can complete our quartet.

my new name is Gnappster Du Beuamarche.
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Aug 30 2007, 05:35 PM)

that is a great dishonor to my ancestors and my god, but okay.

Now, only one question remains. What do we call ourselves? unsure.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Aug 31 2007, 08:20 AM)

We didn't have to pay any girls!

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Aug 31 2007, 08:35 AM)

Strange name for an Indian!

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Aug 31 2007, 08:51 AM)

Now, only one question remains.  What do we call ourselves? confused-smiley-013.gif

We need something witty at first, but seems less funny, each time you say it
bondiguy
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Aug 31 2007, 08:51 AM)

Now, only one question remains.  What do we call ourselves? unsure.gif

Handsome Bondi the three!
Bobaloo
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 31 2007, 12:14 AM)
Handsome Bondi the three!

well, I, um, think we need a name that's witty at first, but seems less funny each time you say it
ddd35
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Aug 30 2007, 03:51 PM)
Now, only one question remains.  What do we call ourselves? confused-smiley-013.gif

bob could be " 2 dogs fucking "

and Bondi could be , " Little jack rabbit hopping . "
bondiguy
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 1 2007, 01:55 AM)
well, I, um, think we need a name that's witty at first, but seems less funny each time you say it

What about the B Sharps
COMEDYMAN
Just a reminder to the lovely ladies of RMM Just because someone is posting 1's and says they are, it just means they want people to look at them. Ignore these morons because that's what they are.

"Im posting a 1 because my negative opinion matters to me .. and my mommy."

Fuck you 1 poster. No one cares if you live or die so do the latter. You are wasting good oxygen.

"I'm on the web and I think her boobies are fake and she will be mad because I don't like her boobies and she gets a 1 from me beacuse my mommy had fake boobies and she breast fed me through high school."

Whatever random interwebby fuckwad.

Ladies ignore these fucking idiots. Better yet pity them. They have no power in real life and their only feeling of superiority is to throw their useless opinion out into the web.

If they would die, thier Obiturary would read,

Local nobody ends life, no one cares.
45anips
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Jul 17 2008, 04:02 PM)
Just a reminder to the lovely ladies of RMM Just because someone is posting 1's and says they are, it just means they want people to look at them.  Ignore these morons  because that's what they are. 

Fuck you 1 poster.  No one cares if you live or die so do the latter. You are wasting good oxygen. 

"I'm on the web and I think her boobies are fake and she will be mad because I don't like her boobies and she gets a 1 from me beacuse my mommy had fake boobies and she breast fed me through high school."

Ladies ignore these fucking idiots. Better yet pity them. They have no power in real life and their only feeling of superiority is to throw their useless opinion out into the web. 

Well put COMEDYMAN!! wink.gif

2thumbs.gif grinning-smiley-003.gif food-smiley-004.gif party-smiley-048.gif
misschickie
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Jul 17 2008, 03:02 PM)
Just a reminder to the lovely ladies of RMM Just because someone is posting 1's and says they are, it just means they want people to look at them.  Ignore these morons  because that's what they are. 

Fuck you 1 poster.  No one cares if you live or die so do the latter. You are wasting good oxygen. 

I don't know cman...it is a rating site and it can't all be good. i remember when a certain someone on here was giving me 1's and nobody gave a shit. besides, that woman is hot as hell, i am sure she gets tons of positive attention all the time, a 1 from an anonymous fuckwad won't make any damn diff in her life.
ddd35
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Jul 17 2008, 04:02 PM)

QUOTE(misschickie @ Jul 17 2008, 11:15 PM)
I don't know cman...it is a rating site and it can't all be good.  i remember when a certain someone on here was giving me 1's and nobody gave a shit.  besides, that woman is hot as hell, i am sure she gets tons of positive attention all the time, a 1 from an anonymous fuckwad won't make any damn diff in her life.

Some good some bad they all rate high with me ...but thats me ... rolleyes.gif
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(misschickie @ Jul 18 2008, 01:15 AM)
I don't know cman...it is a rating site and it can't all be good.  i remember when a certain someone on here was giving me 1's and nobody gave a shit.  besides, that woman is hot as hell, i am sure she gets tons of positive attention all the time, a 1 from an anonymous fuckwad won't make any damn diff in her life.

I Give a shit if ANYone gets a one... If it is brought to my attention I will deal with it accordingly. I know it is a rating site and some titties may not be someones cup of tea but you can leave a 1 without stating an opinion why you gave a 1.

To leave a 1 is just stupid because they are titties no matter what biggrin.gif

The RMMer took the time and put her body out on the web at least deserves a two just for that effort. 1 is just stupid biggrin.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Jul 18 2008, 01:27 PM)
I Give a shit if ANYone gets a one... If it is brought to my attention I will deal with it accordingly.  I know it is a rating site and some titties may not be someones cup of tea but you can leave a 1  without stating an opinion why you gave a 1.

The RMMer took the time and put her body out on the web at least deserves a two just for that effort.  1 is just stupid biggrin.gif

I think a 5 is in order for them putting there body on display for all to see ..that takes some guts In my book , thus it should be rewarded ... tongue.gif
Goonie2

i would give you 10+ but i would love to give you 1!!! wink.gif
juicyboobs
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Jul 17 2008, 06:02 PM)

DAMN...!!!! you are sexy when you get mad......
juicyboobs

chickie.. agree it is a rating site so everyone is entitled..... you have an awesome body....maybe the 1's prefer guys, who knows??... don't let them put you off...
misschickie
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Jul 18 2008, 12:27 PM)
I Give a shit if ANYone gets a one... If it is brought to my attention I will deal with it accordingly.  I know it is a rating site and some titties may not be someones cup of tea but you can leave a 1  without stating an opinion why you gave a 1.

The RMMer took the time and put her body out on the web at least deserves a two just for that effort.  1 is just stupid biggrin.gif

I remember when it happened to me, and I am pretty sure when I ranted about it, the opinion was 'ignore him'. Sorry, cman...I was just pissy that day. Lets fuck.

QUOTE(Goonie2 @ Jul 18 2008, 04:03 PM)
i would give you 10+ but i would love to give you 1!!! wink.gif

well, in that case i'd love that 1

QUOTE(juicyboobs @ Jul 23 2008, 03:00 AM)
chickie.. agree it is a rating site so everyone is entitled..... you have an awesome body....maybe the 1's prefer guys, who knows??... don't let them put you off...

you are so right, juicy. easy for people to give out ones and hide...whiney little pricks!
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(misschickie @ Jul 24 2008, 08:22 PM)
Lets fuck.

All of that you posted this is all I read!!! biggrin.gif

and OK!!! biggrin.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Jul 25 2008, 02:08 AM)

and OK!!! biggrin.gif

grinning-smiley-003.gif
misschickie
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Jul 25 2008, 01:08 AM)

and OK!!! biggrin.gif

its the only part that mattered, baby!
melonmassager
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Jul 15 2007, 04:31 PM)
Im so tired of seeing his stupid ass comments.....  always calling tits fake when he wouldn't know a real vs fake titty if he was sucking on them.
smilio04.gif

in all fairness, some fake titties you couldn't tell by sucking on them...really have to get them in your hands
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.