Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: The Mod Is Drunk Off His Ass :d
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Shoot The Breeze
Pages: 1, 2, 3
COMEDYMAN
I had a fight with MY GF and the MOD is blasted off his ass on coronas , The only beer in existance btw,

If any of you delicious ladies were in fucking distance I would surely enjoy your delicious bodies right now biggrin.gif

Of course when I sober up this thread will be deleted......

So in by no means in order of preference I would lIke ot have Jdddd40 Boanna and ALlmebabay in a torrid threesome writhing all over me in a seductive wet thriving mass that make for an incredible video.... especially if the 3 ladies involved wer ein a nice pussy eating triangle with delicious tits and nice pussies all around....

I really cant believe I have typed this but im blasted off my ass right now and dont really care biggrin.gif

so gawk and laugh at your illustrious MOD at his moment of drnken lust fuilled banter...
misschickie
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ May 26 2007, 11:00 PM)
I had a fight with MY GF and the MOD is blasted off his ass on coronas , The only beer in existance btw,
If any of you delicious ladies were in fucking distance I would surely enjoy your delicious bodies right now biggrin.gif
So in by no means in order of preference I would lIke ot have Jdddd40 Boanna and ALlmebabay in a torrid threesome writhing all over me in a seductive wet thriving mass that make for an incredible video.... especially if the 3 ladies involved wer ein a nice pussy eating triangle with delicious tits and nice pussies all around....
I really cant believe I have typed this but im blasted off my ass right now and dont really care biggrin.gif
so gawk and laugh at your illustrious MOD at his moment of drnken lust fuilled banter...

there is nothing sexier than a drunken mod!
cheers, baby! food-smiley-004.gif
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(misschickie @ May 26 2007, 11:02 PM)
cheers, baby!  food-smiley-004.gif

And cheers to you my lustful vixen biggrin.gif beautiful body Btw hon biggrin.gif and I would say that stone sober biggrin.gif Amazing titties biggrin.gif
misschickie
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ May 26 2007, 11:05 PM)
And cheers to you my lustful vixen biggrin.gif    beautiful body  Btw hon biggrin.gif  and I would say that stone sober biggrin.gif   Amazing titties biggrin.gif

they say drunks speak the truth, so thanks!
hmmm...you made me want to start drinking, being drunk sounds like a FINE idea!
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(misschickie @ May 26 2007, 11:08 PM)

Lord let me buy you the first round biggrin.gif
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(misschickie @ May 26 2007, 11:08 PM)

lets be drunk togehter biggrin.gif
misschickie
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ May 26 2007, 11:10 PM)
Lord let me buy you the first round biggrin.gif

so you can have your way with me? ok!

QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ May 26 2007, 11:11 PM)
lets be drunk togehter biggrin.gif

it seems i have some catching up to do...but hell ya!
COMEDYMAN
WOOT!!! biggrin.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ May 26 2007, 09:00 PM)

props to you for still being able to type more legibly than 3d even when 3 sheets to the wind! drinkup.gif

QUOTE(misschickie @ May 26 2007, 09:02 PM)
cheers, baby!  food-smiley-004.gif

then call me George Clooney! alc.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Gnappster @ May 27 2007, 10:47 AM)
then call me George Clooney! alc.gif

Okay your George Clooney smilio04.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ May 28 2007, 03:47 AM)
props to you for still being able to type more legibly than 3d even when 3 sheets to the wind!  drinkup.gif

Yeah, it stunned me too!

This was the funniest thread in ages grinning-smiley-003.gif
belicked6924
Good thread CMan. This has got to be 1 hell of a drunk fest nearing 2 months long grinning-smiley-003.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Jul 13 2007, 06:39 PM)
Good thread CMan. This has got to be 1 hell of a drunk fest nearing 2 months long grinning-smiley-003.gif

Amateur tongue.gif
COMEDYMAN
Was gonna erase it but im sure ill get drunk and go on a thread rant again biggrin.gif
misschickie
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Jul 14 2007, 03:44 AM)
Was gonna erase it but im sure ill get drunk and go on a thread rant again biggrin.gif

i've got 'em all lined up, baby! food-smiley-004.gif
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(misschickie @ Jul 15 2007, 02:01 PM)
i've got 'em all lined up, baby!  food-smiley-004.gif

id like to line your sexy ass up 22.gif
misschickie
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Jul 15 2007, 01:24 PM)
id like to line your sexy ass up  22.gif

i've missed you!!! love-smiley-077.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Jul 14 2007, 09:44 PM)

We can do that???

Damn ecpect a new post/thread from me 5 days this week tongue.gif alc.gif
belicked6924
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 16 2007, 12:04 AM)
We can do that???

Damn ecpect a new post/thread from me 5 days this week tongue.gif  alc.gif

Just 5? And I'm the amateur nah.gif drinkup.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Jul 18 2007, 07:07 PM)
Just 5? And I'm the amateur  nah.gif  drinkup.gif

I smoke weed the other days grinning-smiley-003.gif
Mrsteelee
be careful of BEER GOGGLES... tongue.gif
evade20
QUOTE(Mrsteelee @ Aug 28 2007, 09:06 PM)
be careful of BEER GOGGLES...    tongue.gif

You've got to close your tags.... laughing-smiley-014.gif
COMEDYMAN
Welp as an addendum to this thread me and the girlie have split up.... I got my grandmothers ring back and we decided to call it quits. Almost two years. Crazyness. We both knew it was time I think. Oh well. Live and learn. If its meant to be we can hook up down the road but right now, it's fine the way it is. Ok sorry for the drag biggrin.gif Back to the Boobies at hand... or in my hand biggrin.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Oct 4 2007, 10:11 AM)
Welp as an addendum to this thread  me and the girlie have split up.... I got my grandmothers ring back and we decided to call it quits.  Almost two years.  Crazyness. We both knew it was time I think.   Oh well.  Live and learn.   If its meant to be we can hook up down the road but right now, it's fine the way it is.  Ok sorry for the drag biggrin.gif   Back to the Boobies at hand... or in my hand biggrin.gif

Sorry to hear about that Comedy... I'll have many consoling beers for you
paybarraman
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 4 2007, 12:43 AM)
Sorry to hear about that Comedy... I'll have many consoling beers for you

As opposed to the many "daily beers"? coz.gif

Bummer C-Man. But at least you both recognized it in time. drinkup.gif
COMEDYMAN
True... I mean there's that awww were broke up feeling.. but then theres the .. whew glad its over feeling too biggrin.gif Thanks for the beers and bummers biggrin.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Oct 4 2007, 07:43 PM)
As opposed to the many "daily beers"?   coz.gif

Bummer C-Man.  But at least you both recognized it in time.    drinkup.gif

I'll just drink them for a different reason thats all tongue.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 4 2007, 07:00 AM)
I'll just drink them for a different reason thats all tongue.gif

Reason? coz.gif Why does there have to be a reason to drink beer? The only reason I "need" is "Cold beers in the fridge". food-smiley-004.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Oct 4 2007, 10:02 PM)
Reason?   coz.gif   Why does there have to be a reason to drink beer?  The only reason I "need" is "Cold beers in the fridge".    food-smiley-004.gif

It helps with my self denial that I have an alcohol dependency
paybarraman
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 4 2007, 07:08 AM)
It helps with my self denial that I have an alcohol dependency

Denial? How can it be your fault that alocohol depends on you? Sounds to me like alcohol has the problem.
bondiguy
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Oct 4 2007, 10:11 PM)
Denial?  How can it be your fault that alocohol depends on you?  Sounds to me like alcohol has the problem.

Heyyyyy ur right! I am gonna drink double now... I want the beer to know that im there for it tongue.gif
COMEDYMAN
Ok Im heading out tonight to get shitfaced at a little get together smile.gif Might be another drunken ramble later on this evening.. if i make it home biggrin.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Oct 20 2007, 09:11 AM)
Ok Im heading out tonight to get shitfaced at a little get together smile.gif Might be another drunken ramble later on this evening.. if i make it home biggrin.gif

There's something to look forward too for tomorrow haha
Gnappster
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Oct 19 2007, 04:11 PM)

maybe puppet will show up and make it a real
fu3rckin guo$d tieeme! food-smiley-004.gif drinkup.gif smile.gif tongue.gif coco.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 20 2007, 09:21 AM)
maybe puppet will show up and make it a real
fu3rckin guo$d tieeme!  food-smiley-004.gif  drinkup.gif  smile.gif  tongue.gif  coco.gif

We want comedy to get plastered... not have his stomach pumped!
closeup
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Oct 19 2007, 06:11 PM)

You'll let us know when you post the drunken ramble, won't you? If it includes any pictures, PM them to Gnappy.
bondiguy
QUOTE(closeup @ Oct 20 2007, 09:26 AM)
You'll let us know when you post the drunken ramble, won't you? If it includes any pictures, PM them to Gnappy.

You want him to hold them for you while you make space in your inbox? tongue.gif
closeup
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 19 2007, 06:33 PM)
You want him to hold them for you while you make space in your inbox? tongue.gif

My inbox is quite full enough at this time. Thanks for asking.
bondiguy
QUOTE(closeup @ Oct 20 2007, 09:37 AM)
My inbox is quite full enough at this time. Thanks for asking.

3d sends you shit too?
evade20
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 19 2007, 06:40 PM)
3d sends you shit too?

laughing-smiley-014.gif
COMEDYMAN
Welp i did get hammered but someone else had a camera. No boobies to speak of tho sad.gif And I came home just to crash on the couch. Sorry i thought there woulda been more biggrin.gif
evade20
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Oct 21 2007, 09:22 AM)
Welp i did get hammered but someone else had a camera.  No boobies to speak of tho sad.gif  And I came home just to crash on the couch.  Sorry  i thought there woulda been more biggrin.gif

No wonder your eyes are so blurry... laughing-smiley-017.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Oct 22 2007, 12:22 AM)
Welp i did get hammered but someone else had a camera.  No boobies to speak of tho sad.gif  And I came home just to crash on the couch.  Sorry  i thought there woulda been more biggrin.gif

I had that bachelor party on the weekend and I did see some guy going around taking photos, he was a professional I think so if those pics see the light of day I'll let ya all know
misschickie
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Oct 3 2007, 04:11 PM)
Welp as an addendum to this thread  me and the girlie have split up.... I got my grandmothers ring back and we decided to call it quits.  Almost two years.  Crazyness. We both knew it was time I think.   Oh well.  Live and learn.   If its meant to be we can hook up down the road but right now, it's fine the way it is.  Ok sorry for the drag biggrin.gif   Back to the Boobies at hand... or in my hand biggrin.gif

Sorry to hear it, Cman...here, hold my boobies if it'll make you feel better...
paybarraman
QUOTE(misschickie @ Nov 9 2007, 08:17 AM)
Sorry to hear it, Cman...here, hold my boobies if it'll make you feel better...

If Comedy's too drunk, I'll gladly handle them for you sugar. love-smiley-077.gif
misschickie
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Nov 9 2007, 12:40 AM)
If Comedy's too drunk, I'll gladly handle them for you sugar.     love-smiley-077.gif

Sweet, a pinch handler!
paybarraman
That's me!!! Always ready and willing to "Pinch" whatever's necessary!
misschickie
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Nov 9 2007, 12:55 AM)
That's me!!!  Always ready and willing to "Pinch" whatever's necessary!

and bite?
paybarraman
Don't forget poke and spank.....
misschickie
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Nov 9 2007, 01:03 AM)
Don't forget poke and spank.....

I'd never forget those!
Ok, when are you comin' over????
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.