Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: _fer_
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
ndboxer
I am really ok with beggin for _fer_. Hail.gif Hail.gif Hail.gif Hail.gif Hail.gif
Bobaloo
Okay. I'll beg too

Please Hail.gif Please Hail.gif Please Hail.gif Please:allhail:Please Hail.gif Please Hail.gif Please Hail.gif

post more pics!!!
natalie
Maybe it will help if a girl joins in on the begging. Hail.gif Hail.gif Hail.gif
foxy lady
QUOTE(natalie @ May 24 2006, 02:54 PM)
Maybe it will help if a girl joins in on the begging. Hail.gif  Hail.gif  Hail.gif

Can't leave ya standing out there alone natalie cuz I'd love to see more pics too Hail.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(foxy lady @ May 24 2006, 02:58 PM)
Can't leave ya standing out there alone natalie cuz I'd love to see more pics too Hail.gif

She's not alone. I was here perv-ing it up. But now that you're here, I can super perv it up!!!
_fer_
I don't have any more pics to post (at the moment)! I'll put in a pic I took today but it was too blurry to actually post, and I can't get the angle right again. I don't like how one of my boobs looks in it but oh well tongue.gif
tomdickharry
looks fiiiiiine to me!
natalie
Looks like Foxy and I worked some magic for you boys.

Blurry or not it looks good. grinning-smiley-003.gif
thenewguy
QUOTE(_fer_ @ May 24 2006, 04:19 PM)
I don't have any more pics to post (at the moment)!  I'll put in a pic I took today but it was too blurry to actually post, and I can't get the angle right again.  I don't like how one of my boobs looks in it but oh well tongue.gif

they look amazing to me! thanks for the post!
Gnappster
QUOTE(_fer_ @ May 24 2006, 02:19 PM)
I don't have any more pics to post (at the moment)!  I'll put in a pic I took today but it was too blurry to actually post, and I can't get the angle right again.  I don't like how one of my boobs looks in it but oh well tongue.gif

you're far too critical. the hair, the tits, it's fine like cherry wine!
Bobaloo

That pic is totally freaking awesome!!!!! I love it and I wouldn't say there's a single problem with it. I happen to like how both boobs look in it. I would say the only thing missing in that picture is... well... me.
foxy lady
You're looking DAMN FINE there woman......keep posting we love the view grinning-smiley-003.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 24 2006, 02:47 PM)
That pic is totally freaking awesome!!!!!  I love it and I wouldn't say there's a single problem with it.  I happen to like how both boobs look in it. I would say the only thing missing in that picture is... well... me.

Then you could be the boob that doesn't look right smilio04.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ May 24 2006, 05:03 PM)
Then you could be the boob that doesn't look right  smilio04.gif

Okay. Even though that was at my expense, it was still pretty funny, so... you get one of these laughing-smiley-017.gif and one of these grinning-smiley-003.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 24 2006, 03:08 PM)
Okay. Even though that was at my expense, it was still pretty funny, so... you get one of these laughing-smiley-017.gif and one of these grinning-smiley-003.gif

but no Gold Star? confused-smiley-013.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ May 24 2006, 05:37 PM)
but no Gold Star?  confused-smiley-013.gif

Where on earth is a hundredaire like me going to get a GOLD star???

I have one made of phosphorous... Or is it liquid crystal confused-smiley-013.gif

here ya go... * hell have another *

aw fuckit, have a whole bunch ***************
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 24 2006, 03:57 PM)
Where on earth is a hundredaire like me going to get a GOLD star??? 

I have one made of phosphorous...  Or is it liquid crystal confused-smiley-013.gif
here ya go... *  hell have another *

aw fuckit, have a whole bunch ***************

well that's a relief. AF kept trying to show me his brown star earlier puke1.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ May 24 2006, 06:03 PM)
well that's a relief. AF kept trying to show me his brown star earlier  puke1.gif

puke1.gif And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life. puke1.gif
mrhorny281

i dont see anything wrong with this pic at all. Your body(esp. the tits) is absolutely PERFECT!!!! devil-smiley-052.gif devil-smiley-052.gif wub.gif
closeup2

Practice, practice practice. Let us be the judges of what hots and whats not. Fer, you can't take a bad picture as far as I'm concerned.
Gnappster
TTT 08.gif
Gnappster
loved today's pic!
Your dark hair looks so good contrasted against your skin.
And the tits? Well that goes without saying 22.gif
bondiguy
Yup... that's some pretty hair!
actarus
She's back. In silence, but she's back... wink.gif
actarus
Another day, and another fantastic b/w picture...

...hot, she's incredibly hot
_fer_
I believe I posted a total of 5 pics, hope everybody enjoys!!!
<3 fer
bts34e
Hi babe, luv the new pics!:)
belicked6924
QUOTE(_fer_ @ Jul 30 2006, 11:34 PM)
<3 fer

I have been enjoying your new pics. Thank you very much for the new contributions. grinning-smiley-003.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(_fer_ @ Jul 31 2006, 12:34 AM)
<3 fer

I believe I will be getting 5 22.gif
Jean_Cock
Awesome pics! 2thumbs.gif 22.gif
paybarraman
Fantastic new pics Fer.....and the black and whites are REALLY good !!! 22.gif
jokermuss
Awesome pics
mrhorny281
QUOTE(_fer_ @ Jul 31 2006, 12:34 AM)
<3 fer

i will definitely enjoy them! 5 pics= 5 22.gif 22.gif 22.gif 22.gif 22.gif
mrhorny281
just stoppin by to say hi; oh and to BUMP! this thread up a notch cool.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 31 2006, 12:47 AM)
I believe I will be getting 5  22.gif

QUOTE(mrhorny281 @ Jul 31 2006, 02:17 PM)
i will definitely enjoy them! 5 pics= 5 22.gif  22.gif  22.gif  22.gif  22.gif

Isn't that what I just said? blink.gif coco.gif
actarus
No pics today, and I already miss u tongue.gif
morpheusone
i miss you too already _fer_. you have submitted some gorgeous pics so far. can't wait for the next ones...
superbleeder
QUOTE(morpheusone @ Aug 4 2006, 05:04 PM)
i miss you too already _fer_. you have submitted some gorgeous pics so far. can't wait for the next ones...

Ya I miss ya too. sad.gif
Gnappster
Enough about missing her....I just wanna see her boobs tongue.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Aug 25 2006, 02:52 PM)
Enough about missing her....I just wanna see her boobs tongue.gif

yeah... show ur more boobs 08.gif
belicked6924
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 25 2006, 04:23 PM)
yeah... show ur more boobs 08.gif

I don't wanna see Gnappy's boobs, but _fer_ if you would please help prevent this by showing yours most would greatly appreciate it.
bondiguy
QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Aug 25 2006, 08:45 PM)
I don't wanna see Gnappy's boobs, but _fer_ if you would please help prevent this by showing yours most would greatly appreciate it.

Gnappy has a nice set of Bs tongue.gif
_fer_
Hey, folks!! I just uploaded some pics... and I made a new avatar! Yay. How's everybody been??? I changed schedules so I have less time to take booby pics sad.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(_fer_ @ Sep 28 2006, 11:21 PM)
Hey, folks!!  I just uploaded some pics... and I made a new avatar!  Yay.  How's everybody been???  I changed schedules so I have less time to take booby pics sad.gif

Terrible, terrible news
mrhorny281
Hey, folks!!  I just uploaded some pics... and I made a new avatar!  Yay.  How's everybody been???  I changed schedules so I have less time to take booby pics sad.gif

Love the new avatar! 2thumbs.gif Its a huge bummer ull have less time to take pics sad.gif sad.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(_fer_ @ Sep 28 2006, 09:21 PM)

LESS time? awww, you're too scarce around here as it is. But I'll enjoy whatever _fer_ I can get.
Love the new av, awesome pic on ratings page today(as its rating proves).
Did you get a new job or just changed shifts?
evade20

You ratings pic this morning is really hot. Thanks! love-smiley-085.gif
SKULLZ0MBIE

Welcome back, wow what a great pic, feel free to post the rest of the pic on your thread now that you have less time to post on rating food-smiley-004.gif
Avvilimento
QUOTE(_fer_ @ Sep 29 2006, 01:21 PM)

Booby pics be damned - that Avatar is sexy! Not that the booby pics aren't - they're sexy as hell. Just there's something to be said about a fantastic body in tight material, don't you agree?

(sorry - just had to mention that)

-Jak
_fer_
QUOTE(Avvilimento @ Oct 1 2006, 10:18 AM)
Booby pics be damned - that Avatar is sexy!  Not that the booby pics aren't - they're sexy as hell.  Just there's something to be said about a fantastic body in tight material, don't you agree?

(sorry - just had to mention that)

-Jak

Hehe, actually I agree too. I love that pic!
<3 fer
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.