Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Carly
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Carlyjo2001
Hi all. Just a little about me. I'm 34, blonde hair and green eyes and i'm from the UK. I dont really have anything better to do of an afternoon so here i am! Stop by and say hi if you like, wave, or honk your horn if you've a mind to.

Carly
xx
Seymour
QUOTE(Carlyjo2001 @ Nov 30 2006, 10:05 AM)
Hi all. Just a little about me. I'm 34, blonde hair and green eyes and i'm from the UK. I dont really have anything better to do of an afternoon so here i am! Stop by and say hi if you like, wave, or honk your horn if you've a mind to.

Carly
xx

Hi and welcome.

Now I know why they call it Great Britain.
Carlyjo2001
Thanks Seymour, i'll catiously take that as a compliment tongue.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Carlyjo2001 @ Nov 30 2006, 10:21 AM)

welcome aboard , hope you enjoy your stay !!! food-smiley-004.gif
Seymour
QUOTE(Carlyjo2001 @ Nov 30 2006, 10:21 AM)

Most definitely meant as a compliment.

Your pictures are lovely
Carlyjo2001
QUOTE(Seymour @ Nov 30 2006, 10:48 AM)
Most definitely meant as a compliment.

Your pictures are lovely

Awwwwww now you i like! smilio05.gif

errrr i was working my way through my messages, btw thank you all for alerting me to my pics being approved there boys!! and i inadvertently deleted them all. So if i didnt answer you, i'm not ignorant, i'm just blonde. Thank you.

Carly
xx
somfan
QUOTE(Carlyjo2001 @ Nov 30 2006, 07:05 AM)

Carly
xx

Hi Carly -
Thanks for introducing yourself. RMM is a great place to spend an afternoon or any other time. You can also post photos here - much bigger ones - for your adoring fans. You are off to a great start!
- Somfan
belgian_french_frie
hello and welcome to the site. quite obvious that women get all the attention here, no one welcomed me in my topic sad.gif
as I commented on your pic, damn fine looking rack u have there. next time feel free to take all your clothes of 2thumbs.gif
Carlyjo2001
QUOTE(somfan @ Nov 30 2006, 01:43 PM)
Hi Carly -
Thanks for introducing yourself.  RMM is a great place to spend an afternoon or any other time.  You can also post photos here - much bigger ones - for your adoring fans.  You are off to a great start!
- Somfan

How intriguing! I wonder how much bigger they appear? I wonder if they have to be approved? I wonder how many of my fans really adore me? Gotta love an inquisitive mind laughing-smiley-017.gif
Carlyjo2001
Cool! No stopping me now LOL nah.gif
BreastsRBest
QUOTE(Carlyjo2001 @ Nov 30 2006, 02:46 PM)
How intriguing! I wonder how much bigger they appear? I wonder if they have to be approved? I wonder how many of my fans really adore me? Gotta love an inquisitive mind  laughing-smiley-017.gif

Quite nice Carly! You're adored by many...
Lvrboy
QUOTE(Carlyjo2001 @ Nov 30 2006, 03:46 PM)
How intriguing! I wonder how much bigger they appear? I wonder if they have to be approved? I wonder how many of my fans really adore me? Gotta love an inquisitive mind  laughing-smiley-017.gif

Love the way they look. I'm a new fan. Welcome aboard. love-smiley-077.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Carlyjo2001 @ Nov 30 2006, 02:46 PM)

very nice , I adore you thats a fact ..... food-smiley-004.gif
Carlyjo2001
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Nov 30 2006, 04:31 PM)
very nice    , I adore you thats a fact   .....  food-smiley-004.gif

Awwwww thanks my little go 2 guy. Question 2 of err 2: Can i change the time thingy on the board doodah cos it's messing with my ickle mind??

Thanking you in advance.

Carly
xx
ddd35
QUOTE(Carlyjo2001 @ Nov 30 2006, 04:50 PM)
Awwwww thanks my little go 2 guy. Question 2 of err 2: Can i change the time thingy on the board doodah cos it's messing with my ickle mind??

Thanking you in advance.

Carly
xx

yes I believe you can let me check how and i will get back to ya ...
paybarraman
Hello Carly,

Please permit me to introduce myself. I'm Paybarraman and I hope you find me as humorous as I find you sexy and alluring. Lovely pics and delicious tits and I eagerly await seeing ssooooooo much more of you.
bondiguy
Welcome... boredom is how I found this place and I haven't left since grinning-smiley-003.gif
Carlyjo2001
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Nov 30 2006, 08:09 PM)
Hello Carly,

Please permit me to introduce myself.  I'm Paybarraman and I hope you find me as humorous as I find you sexy and alluring.   Lovely pics and delicious tits and I eagerly await seeing ssooooooo much more of you.

Ah but humour is such a hit and miss thing honey. Look at Monty Python, for every parrot sketch u had to put up with 20 sketches of them dressing up as women and putting on voices. You've put yourself under pressure to perform for me now babe tongue.gif But your opening premise that you find me sexy and alluring pretty much guarantees i will like you anyway love-smiley-077.gif
Carlyjo2001
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Dec 1 2006, 03:28 AM)
Welcome... boredom is how I found this place and I haven't left since grinning-smiley-003.gif

I worked in an icecream van on Bondi beach for 3 weeks a few years back, one of the best paying jobs i ever had LOL You guys are such good tippers smile.gif

Thanks for the comment Bondi, now i know i've arrived smile.gif
Carlyjo2001
Older grainier webcam. xx
belgian_french_frie
jummie jummie smile.gif, I got lessons in half an hour but hey wth, I can look at these for half an hour popc1.gif 22.gif
LikesThemAll
QUOTE(Carlyjo2001 @ Dec 1 2006, 05:45 AM)

those are some really nice breasts you have. glad you're showing them off and welcome 2thumbs.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Carlyjo2001 @ Dec 1 2006, 05:45 AM)

another great addition 2thumbs.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(Carlyjo2001 @ Dec 1 2006, 04:29 AM)
Ah but humour is such a hit and miss thing honey. Look at Monty Python, for every parrot sketch u had to put up with 20 sketches of them dressing up as women and putting on voices. You've put yourself under pressure to perform for me now babe  tongue.gif  But your opening premise that you find me sexy and alluring pretty much guarantees i will like you anyway  love-smiley-077.gif

smilio14.gif
More performance anxiety....just what I need to worry about!!!! bang.gif bang.gif

Geez, if only life were so easy.
somfan
QUOTE(Carlyjo2001 @ Nov 30 2006, 11:46 AM)

1. Bigger, better , and morerealistic. 2. No approval required (anything goes, baby.) 3. My present state: smilio09.gif 22.gif 22.gif 22.gif
Carlyjo2001
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Dec 1 2006, 04:36 PM)
smilio14.gif
More performance anxiety....just what I need to worry about!!!!   bang.gif  bang.gif

Geez, if only life were so easy.

Ooh that More was very telling, come here i'll rub your chest rolleyes.gif
Carlyjo2001
A recurring theme of the messages i'm receiving seems to be less is more. So i'll post this one as technically in a strip poker sense i am wearing more but appear to be wearing less. xx
ddd35
QUOTE(Carlyjo2001 @ Dec 1 2006, 12:19 PM)
A recurring theme of the messages i'm receiving seems to be less is more. So i'll post this one as technically in a strip poker sense i am wearing more but appear to be wearing less. xx

WOW you hit that one right !!! 03.gif love-smiley-085.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(Carlyjo2001 @ Dec 1 2006, 11:02 AM)
Ooh that More was very telling, come here i'll rub your chest  rolleyes.gif

party-smiley-048.gif
evade20
QUOTE(Carlyjo2001 @ Dec 1 2006, 12:19 PM)

Great pic! and very very sexy...Thanks for joining RMM. love-smiley-085.gif
Christof
welcome to the boards and loving the pics so far, always cool to have some hot UK lovelies to look at. hot and in my time zone, works for me 2thumbs.gif
Seymour
QUOTE(Carlyjo2001 @ Dec 1 2006, 05:29 AM)
Ah but humour is such a hit and miss thing honey. Look at Monty Python, for every parrot sketch u had to put up with 20 sketches of them dressing up as women and putting on voices. You've put yourself under pressure to perform for me now babe  tongue.gif  But your opening premise that you find me sexy and alluring pretty much guarantees i will like you anyway  love-smiley-077.gif

Great tracks of land.

I think I read this somewhere.

In England, do you have upside-down and black Christmas trees?
Carlyjo2001
QUOTE(Seymour @ Dec 3 2006, 03:51 PM)
Great tracks of land.
I think I read this somewhere.

In England, do you have upside-down and black Christmas trees?

I'm not sure about that Seymour. I'm pretty sure we have the concept of upside-down but black christmas trees sounds a bit gothy to me, and as i am not one of the soap dodging fraternity i am unable to clarify this further. I could hazzard a guess that perhaps they hang one up as an air freshener whenever they cant find a pig but it is only a guess. xx
Carlyjo2001
Thanks for the warm welcome boys. xx
somfan
QUOTE(Carlyjo2001 @ Dec 3 2006, 10:26 AM)

That is one very loveable boob! wub.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Carlyjo2001 @ Dec 3 2006, 01:26 PM)

well I got something to give ya a warm welcome !!!!!! 22.gif
evade20
QUOTE(Carlyjo2001 @ Dec 3 2006, 01:26 PM)

Great pic, Hun. love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif
paybarraman
Hello lovely......
Carlyjo2001
xx
paybarraman
QUOTE(Carlyjo2001 @ Dec 3 2006, 02:19 PM)
xx

WOW!!!

22.gif

I bet you taste super sweet.
somfan
QUOTE(Carlyjo2001 @ Dec 3 2006, 12:19 PM)
xx

A lot of very expressive photos can be created just sitting in that desk chair! 2thumbs.gif
Carlyjo2001
Oh now that's a given Paybarraman smilio05.gif
Carlyjo2001
What can i say Somfan, showbusiness is my life! smile.gif
somfan
QUOTE(Carlyjo2001 @ Dec 3 2006, 12:32 PM)
What can i say Somfan, showbusiness is my life!  smile.gif

popc1.gif Show business isn't my life, but it's fun to watch a real performer.
paybarraman
QUOTE(Carlyjo2001 @ Dec 3 2006, 02:30 PM)

I still would like to find out just how sweet love.... smilio09.gif

When' your next holiday hare in the states? tongue.gif
Carlyjo2001
QUOTE(somfan @ Dec 3 2006, 07:34 PM)
popc1.gif Show business isn't my life, but it's fun to watch a real performer.

Ah not a performer, just a gal with way too much time on her hands cool.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Carlyjo2001 @ Dec 3 2006, 03:30 PM)

Wow nice look 22.gif
belgian_french_frie
dont stop now pls, go on smile.gif
if i go out camping i just take large pants and these pics and i won't need a tent then biggrin.gif
evade20
QUOTE(Carlyjo2001 @ Dec 3 2006, 03:19 PM)
xx

Oh yaH! Ms. Carly definitely knows how to tease... smilio09.gif smilio09.gif
Carlyjo2001
QUOTE(evade20 @ Dec 4 2006, 03:09 AM)
Oh yaH! Ms. Carly definitely knows how to tease... smilio09.gif  smilio09.gif

Lol what about my pics gave you the impression i was a Ms!! Was it my hairy legs? or perhaps my comfortable shoes? I think we can go out on a limb and use a gender bias here. I am a Mrs but Miss will do, especially as it makes me seem younger smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.