Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Delete
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Site Help and Information
Pages: 1, 2
hotcock4u
Can you delete my registration please?
COMEDYMAN
send the request to johnfreak and they will take care of it.
Gnappster
QUOTE(hotcock4u @ Nov 25 2006, 02:53 AM)
Can you delete my registration please?

wife busted ya, huh. tongue.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Nov 27 2006, 03:38 PM)
wife busted ya, huh.  tongue.gif

laughing-smiley-017.gif

You posted that because you are a post whore, huh? tongue.gif
paybarraman
Ummm hello Kettle? Yeah this is the pot, you black mutha fuckha!!!!
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Nov 27 2006, 11:04 PM)
laughing-smiley-017.gif

no
Gnappster
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Nov 28 2006, 05:58 AM)
Ummm hello Kettle?  Yeah this is the pot, you black mutha fuckha!!!!

well duh
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Nov 27 2006, 11:04 PM)
laughing-smiley-017.gif

I mean yes
bondiguy
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Nov 28 2006, 07:58 AM)
Ummm hello Kettle?  Yeah this is the pot, you black mutha fuckha!!!!

ohmy.gif

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Nov 28 2006, 05:04 PM)
I mean yes

Well why did you think I replied???
bondiguy
twice tongue.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Nov 28 2006, 03:19 PM)
Well why did you think I replied???

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Nov 28 2006, 03:19 PM)
twice tongue.gif

Idunno, finger slipped?
closeup
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Nov 29 2006, 11:27 AM)
Idunno, finger slipped?

You know, Bondi, it's looking like Gnappy is catching up with you. At this rate, he's gonna catch you before you reach 10,000. You wouldn't want that to happen and encourage all the other board whores to make a run at you.
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Nov 29 2006, 11:27 AM)
Idunno, finger slipped?

yeah it's slipped about 8500 times laughing-smiley-017.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(closeup @ Nov 29 2006, 05:49 PM)
You know, Bondi, it's looking like Gnappy is catching up with you. At this rate, he's gonna catch you before you reach 10,000. You wouldn't want that to happen and encourage all the other board whores to make a run at you.

Yeah we usually are about the same in post count. The difference in with time zones, Gnappy posts when most people are online and I post more when you guys are asleep so he can get a back and forth going, I tend not to be able to...

Gnappy and I are the only true board whores, no one else comes close in post count, meaningless posts and bad pun jokes made...
Gnappster
QUOTE(closeup @ Nov 29 2006, 03:49 PM)

maybe cuz the numbers keep getting bigger, the number difference seems smaller, but it is incorrect. In fact bondi may be even be pulling away.

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Nov 29 2006, 11:27 PM)
Gnappy and I are the only true board whores, no one else comes close in post count, meaningless posts and bad pun jokes made...

That's punny tongue.gif

OK that was horrible
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Nov 30 2006, 02:36 PM)
maybe cuz the numbers keep getting bigger, the number difference seems smaller, but it is incorrect. In fact bondi may be even be pulling away.

That's punny tongue.gif
OK that was horrible

Well yesterday I did make 12 posts and you only made 8 ohmy.gif tongue.gif

Worst Pun Ever
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Dec 1 2006, 01:42 AM)
Well yesterday I did make 12 posts and you only made 8 ohmy.gif  tongue.gif

that MUST means it's slow here.
it's usually more like 12 + 8 and multiply by infinity.
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Dec 1 2006, 11:33 AM)
that MUST means it's slow here.
it's usually more like 12 + 8 and multiply by infinity.

Yeah I have noticed an ease in activity here.... It is nothing for me to rack up 40-50 posts per day but there just isn't the activity here at the moment...

don't worry, you'll have 5 weeks to surpass me in a few months when I am on my honeymoon tongue.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Dec 1 2006, 03:09 PM)
Yeah I have noticed an ease in activity here.... It is nothing for me to rack up 40-50 posts per day but there just isn't the activity here at the moment...

don't worry, you'll have 5 weeks to surpass me in a few months when I am on my honeymoon tongue.gif

I thought you'd bring along a laptop with net access for just that purpose tongue.gif

a 5 week honeymoon??? damn!
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Dec 1 2006, 05:26 PM)
I thought you'd bring along a laptop with net access for just that purpose tongue.gif

a 5 week honeymoon??? damn!

I thought of that but not sure of my new wife's reaction tongue.gif

And yeah 5 weeks... travelling around Europe. I can not wait.
I know I have asked before but marijuana harms memory... what kind of annual leave are you entitled to in Canada? In Aus we get 4 weeks per year, and Im pretty sure I heard somewhere the USA you get 2 weeks? Damn that is lame
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Dec 1 2006, 03:37 PM)

I know I have asked before but marijuana harms memory... what kind of annual leave are you entitled to in Canada? In Aus we get 4 weeks per year, and Im pretty sure I heard somewhere the USA you get 2 weeks? Damn that is lame

varies across canada but we get 3 weeks here mandatory, which i also think is lame.
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Dec 1 2006, 05:43 PM)
varies across canada but we get 3 weeks here mandatory, which i also think is lame.

I thought 4 weeks sucked... I'd love to have 6 weeks, I think that is fair
paybarraman
It actually depends on who or where you are working here in the States. The standard is pretty much 2 weeks (5 working days; M-F) to start. Then typically after about 5 years or work you get 3 weeks; then its like 10-15 for 4 weeks.

It is EXTREMELY rare for the average Joe to have more than 4 weeks a year unless he's either REALLY old or has worked for the same complany forever.
bondiguy
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Dec 3 2006, 02:44 AM)
It actually depends on who or where you are working here in the States.  The standard is pretty much 2 weeks (5 working days; M-F) to start.  Then typically after about 5 years or work you get 3 weeks; then its like 10-15 for 4 weeks.

It is EXTREMELY rare for the average Joe to have more than 4 weeks a year unless he's either REALLY old or has worked for the same complany forever.

yeah, sounds like a raw deal.

Who works for the same company for 10 years anymore?
closeup
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Dec 1 2006, 05:46 PM)
I thought 4 weeks sucked... I'd love to have 6 weeks, I think that is fair

When you're self-employed, you get zero paid days off. If I had two weeks (or 5 weeks) to sit on my ass and get paid, I'd be so happy I'd probably be moist the whole time.
Gnappster
QUOTE(closeup @ Dec 4 2006, 06:55 PM)
When you're self-employed, you get zero paid days off. If I had two weeks (or 5 weeks) to sit on my ass and get paid, I'd be so happy I'd probably be moist the whole time.

yes, but you probably have so much cash stowed away that you could afford to take the time off.
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Dec 5 2006, 09:36 AM)
yes, but you probably have so much cash stowed away that you could afford to take the time off.

No, not really. he keeps getting new flat-chested neighbors.
Bobaloo
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Nov 30 2006, 01:27 AM)
Yeah we usually are about the same in post count. The difference in with time zones, Gnappy posts when most people are online and I post more when you guys are asleep so he can get a back and forth going, I tend not to be able to...

Oh, that hurts. I don't even get any type of mention at all. just cuz I was gone for like two weeks. Although, come to think of it, it has been a while since I dominated the top 10 daily.
ddd35
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Dec 1 2006, 05:37 PM)

its not lame when your the employer and fitting the bill for that paid vacaiton or maybe bringing extra help to cover , Im not saying , its not fair Im just saying sometimes a person has to look at the other side of the coin , to see what both sides are doing ...... tongue.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Dec 1 2006, 05:09 PM)

take ya 5 weeks to try the shoe on to see if it fits ????????? drinkup.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Dec 5 2006, 01:18 PM)
Oh, that hurts.  I don't even get any type of mention at all.  just cuz I was gone for like two weeks.  Although, come to think of it, it has been a while since I dominated the top 10 daily.

You were MIA tongue.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Dec 5 2006, 05:32 PM)
You were MIA tongue.gif

actually, if you want to get technical about it, I was missing in inaction.
evade20
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Dec 5 2006, 06:50 PM)

MII? jerkit.gif
paybarraman
Did somebody say Bob was gone?
ddd35
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Dec 5 2006, 09:42 PM)

Nah he just been playing as Big boob 38gg hoping you guys would pick him up and since Cman stopped that he showed back up ... So not really missing at all 2thumbs.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Dec 5 2006, 06:50 PM)

touche
Gnappster
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Dec 5 2006, 01:24 PM)
its not lame when your the employer and fitting the bill for that paid vacaiton or maybe bringing  extra help to cover , Im not saying  , its not fair Im just saying  sometimes a person has to look at the other side of the coin , to see what both sides are doing  ......  tongue.gif

says the employer who has cash to buy women he's not having sex with breast implants tongue.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(evade20 @ Dec 5 2006, 07:40 PM)
MII? jerkit.gif

Yes, Mii, Nintendo's competition confused-smiley-013.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Dec 5 2006, 09:42 PM)

who the hell is bob?
Bobaloo
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Dec 5 2006, 10:16 PM)
Nah  he just been  playing as Big boob  38gg hoping you guys would pick him up  and since  Cman  stopped that he showed back up ...   So not really missing at all   2thumbs.gif

I don't get it coz.gif i think 3d is suffering from silicone-induced hallucinations.
ddd35
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Dec 6 2006, 11:50 AM)
says the employer who has cash to buy women he's not having sex with breast implants tongue.gif

Who said he wasnt having sex with her ?
ddd35
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Dec 6 2006, 01:07 PM)
I don't get it  coz.gif  i think 3d is suffering from silicone-induced hallucinations.

Imposters read it , live it , be it !!! that is all 2thumbs.gif
evade20
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Dec 6 2006, 03:28 PM)
Who said he wasnt having sex with her  ?

Who the frick would believe you if you were.... coco.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Dec 6 2006, 11:50 AM)

laughing-smiley-017.gif

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Dec 6 2006, 03:28 PM)
Who said he wasnt having sex with her  ?

I'd figure it would be a safe bet he wasn't
evade20
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Dec 7 2006, 02:49 AM)
laughing-smiley-017.gif
I'd figure it would be a safe bet he wasn't

I'd put money on that... grinning-smiley-003.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(evade20 @ Dec 7 2006, 07:55 AM)

All .15 thats not much of a bet !!!! nah.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Dec 7 2006, 07:59 AM)
All .15  thats not  much of a bet !!!! nah.gif

15 cents?? ohmy.gif wow! It's not every day someone gets an opporunity to double their net worth!!
ddd35
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Dec 7 2006, 01:57 PM)
15 cents?? ohmy.gif  wow!  It's not every day someone gets an opporunity to double their net worth!!

Its a good thing !!! 2thumbs.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(evade20 @ Dec 7 2006, 07:55 AM)

A wise gambler grinning-smiley-003.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Dec 7 2006, 05:43 PM)
A wise gambler grinning-smiley-003.gif

maybe wise, but a sure loser !!!! nah.gif tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.