Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Ddd35 Or 3d As I Have Been Named Here
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Sep 3 2007, 07:22 PM)
No need to check back in... we'll do fine without you!

*bondi pops the champagne*
ddd35
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 3 2007, 04:40 AM)

I wont miss ya either bloke ... dont choke on that bubbly food-smiley-004.gif but thanks for the great send off .. drinkup.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 2 2007, 11:48 PM)
Take ur time grinning-smiley-003.gif  tongue.gif

with the highest corn price weve had since 1995 you bet your ass ill take my time ..this is a homerun year in this business .. but hey thanks for thinking of me .. tongue.gif
bondiguy
Aren't you supposed to be picking corn somewhere?
Bobaloo
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Aug 31 2007, 05:24 PM)
well it would appear that  were going to start  corn harvest next week  , we been finishing up getting the combines ready and got the bins ready today  ,  so next week we will begin  our pursuit of a  homerun  yr  .  to the ladies , I will stop in when I can  feel free to leave me a Pm  and I will return as I can  ,  Will miss you Bunni , Ruby, Morse , and the others while im busy  so you ladies stay sweet and sexy as always   ...    for the boys    stay safe  and keep out of the dark holes .. LOL       food-smiley-004.gif

I was just out in southern Illinois over the weekend. They were combining the fields there. My friends dad is what I call a controversial farmer. he doesn't exactly do things they way everyone else does, and the whole town criticizes him, but he does very well. he used to have a friend of his do the combining for him, but they told him they were raising their rates to what he thought was way too high. I think everyone is trying to capitalize on teh corn prices. the company never let up, so he bought his own combine and is doing great on his own this year. His "friends" haven't talked to him since last year when he bought his combine. Oh, well.

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 3 2007, 01:48 AM)
Take ur time grinning-smiley-003.gif  tongue.gif

QUOTE(baby21 @ Sep 3 2007, 04:22 AM)
No need to check back in... we'll do fine without you!

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 3 2007, 06:40 AM)

laughing-smiley-014.gif Looks like you'll be missed, 3d. blink.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 5 2007, 07:34 AM)
I was just out in southern Illinois over the weekend.  They were combining the fields there.  My friends dad is what I call a controversial farmer.  he doesn't exactly do things they way everyone else does, and the whole town criticizes him, but he does very well. 

Let me gues... Tomacco?
ddd35
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 4 2007, 02:34 PM)
I was just out in southern Illinois over the weekend.  They were combining the fields there.  My friends dad is what I call a controversial farmer.  he doesn't exactly do things they way everyone else does, and the whole town criticizes him, but he does very well.  he used to have a friend of his do the combining for him, but they told him they were raising their rates to what he thought was way too high.  I think everyone is trying to capitalize on teh corn prices.  the company never let up, so he bought his own combine and is doing great on his own this year.  His "friends" haven't talked to him since last year when he bought his combine.  Oh, well. 
laughing-smiley-014.gif  Looks like you'll be missed, 3d. blink.gif

there is going to be alot of taking advantage of the high prices , the seed companys have already come out and said there prices will go up 20- 30 % , there is about 40,000. acres of corn that was blown down in the storm , those guys are pulling there hair out , the insurance company says they have to try and harvest as much as they can , and in a yr were we are seeing anywere from 200 - 260 BPA , the money is going to flow figure 250 average x 4. is 1000 an acre income when were used to 400 - 500 .. so there is some money to be made this yr ...

as far as being missed , from the 2 people that speak above its not great loss for me , Bondi I m sure is a great guy but a country band here in the states wrote a song about people like him , I dont know the full title , but one of the lines is , ( Im way cooler on the net ) . tongue.gif keep Busy Bob and watch out when your riding the cycle there are alot of nuts on the roads these days . food-smiley-004.gif
aimee2
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Aug 31 2007, 04:24 PM)
well it would appear that  were going to start  corn harvest next week  , we been finishing up getting the combines ready and got the bins ready today  ,  so next week we will begin  our pursuit of a  homerun  yr  .  to the ladies , I will stop in when I can  feel free to leave me a Pm  and I will return as I can  ,  Will miss you Bunni , Ruby, Morse , and the others while im busy  so you ladies stay sweet and sexy as always   ...    for the boys    stay safe  and keep out of the dark holes .. LOL       food-smiley-004.gif

Left out again. coz.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(aimee2 @ Sep 5 2007, 06:49 AM)
Left out again. coz.gif

well I hadnt seen you around for while , Im very sorry , consider yourself the OTHER .. there hun .. tongue.gif
aimee2
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 5 2007, 07:54 AM)
well I hadnt seen you around for while , Im very sorry , consider yourself the OTHER  .. there hun  ..  tongue.gif

I know, just had to give you a little shit before you go. tongue.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 4 2007, 11:34 PM)
Let me gues... Tomacco?

I thought that'd be a great idea, but I couldn't get my hands on any uranium unsure.gif

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 5 2007, 08:20 AM)
there is going to be alot of taking advantage of the high prices , the seed companys have already come out and said there prices will go up 20- 30 % , there is about 40,000. acres  of corn that was blown down in the storm , those guys are pulling there hair out , the insurance  company says they have to try and harvest as much as they can , and in a yr were we are seeing anywere from  200 - 260 BPA  ,  the money is going to flow  figure  250 average  x 4.  is 1000 an acre income  when were used to  400 - 500  .. so  there is some money to be made  this yr  ...
as far as being missed , from the 2 people that speak above its not great loss for me  , Bondi  I m sure is a great guy   but a country band  here in the states wrote a song about people  like him  , I dont know the full title  , but one of the lines is  ,   ( Im way cooler on the net  ) .   tongue.gif    keep Busy Bob  and watch out when your riding the cycle  there are alot of nuts on the roads these days  .  food-smiley-004.gif

wow. that's sounding pretty nice for the farmers. is this big ethynol push the reason for the increased prices???

And more importantly, when the check come rollin' in, do you think you can spring for some airline tickets for some of the hotties here?
bondiguy
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 6 2007, 04:59 AM)
I thought that'd be a great idea, but I couldn't get my hands on any uranium confused-smiley-013.gif

I know a country that has one third of the world's supply!
ddd35
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 5 2007, 11:59 AM)
I thought that'd be a great idea, but I couldn't get my hands on any uranium confused-smiley-013.gif
wow.  that's sounding pretty nice for the farmers.  is this big ethynol push the reason for the increased prices???

And more importantly, when the check come rollin' in, do you think you can spring for some airline tickets for some of the hotties here?

well the checks should begin flowing Monday .. Ohara airport would be a nice point for the ladies to fly into wouldnt it , maybe a trip downtown to the Hilton towers ?

by the way we had another inch of rain last night so were out of the fields for a bit ..
ddd35
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 5 2007, 11:59 AM)
wow.  that's sounding pretty nice for the farmers.  is this big ethynol push the reason for the increased prices???

Ethenol is a big plus for us at this time , also though exports are at a all time high , like ai said though we will show a great increase in incomes but coming next yr we will show a large increase in expenses as well ..Its a viscious cirlce we live in .. But we love what we do ... have a great weekend . 2thumbs.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(aimee2 @ Sep 5 2007, 06:57 AM)
I know, just had to give you a little shit before you go. tongue.gif

I wish you would have gave me a little more then that babe banana2.gif
Bunni
Hey 3D, are you still farming or screwing?
ddd35
QUOTE(Bunni @ Sep 7 2007, 10:57 AM)

Farming from 6 to 10 and screwing from 10:05 - 12 screwing then off to never never land ... lol love-smiley-077.gif but if you wanna come down I can screw all night if you wish . bang2.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Bunni @ Sep 8 2007, 03:57 AM)

Neither
Bunni
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 7 2007, 01:23 PM)
Farming  from  6 to 10  and screwing from  10:05 -  12 screwing   then off to never never land  ... lol    love-smiley-077.gif  but if you wanna come down  I can screw  all night if you wish  .  bang2.gif

I especially like the 10-12 time slot.
ddd35
QUOTE(Bunni @ Sep 7 2007, 06:39 PM)
I especially like the 10-12 time slot.

well I like your slot alot more babe .. 22.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 7 2007, 09:18 AM)
well the checks should begin flowing Monday ..  Ohara  airport would be a nice point for the ladies to fly into wouldnt it  , maybe a trip downtown to the Hilton towers  ?

by the way we had another inch of rain last night so were out of the fields for a bit  ..

I'm about a 20-minute drive from ohare, so I can pick 'em up.
ddd35
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 11 2007, 12:12 PM)
I'm about a 20-minute drive from ohare, so I can pick 'em up.

well the check came in monday as planned , so be waiting on your call .
Bobaloo
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 14 2007, 04:43 PM)
well the check came in monday as planned  ,  so be waiting on your call .

well, the ladies haven't given me their itinerary yet, so I don't know when to pick them up. Did you contact them to get them their ticket information?
ddd35
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 14 2007, 03:58 PM)
well, the ladies haven't given me their itinerary yet, so I don't know when to pick them up.  Did you contact them to get them their ticket information?

its in the memo . mate ..didnt you get the memo ?
Bobaloo
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 16 2007, 08:57 AM)
its in the  memo . mate  ..didnt you get the memo  ?

It wouldn't matter anyway. I never learned to read. confused-smiley-013.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 17 2007, 03:13 PM)
It wouldn't matter anyway.  I never learned to read. confused-smiley-013.gif

Shit then you wont know which terminal to pick them up at .
ddd35
[attachmentid=52370]

makes for a bad day ... food-smiley-004.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 21 2007, 06:54 AM)
[attachmentid=52370]

makes for a bad day  ...  food-smiley-004.gif

was that yours? ohmy.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 22 2007, 02:34 AM)
was that yours?  ohmy.gif

:fingerscrossedsmilie: tongue.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 21 2007, 08:54 AM)
makes for a bad day  ...  food-smiley-004.gif

Don't drink and haul fertilizer. blink.gif
ddd35
yes it was a 3rd machine we had rented . but do to the fact that a employee was hurt trying to put it out i wont go into detail out of my great respect for him , However this picture has been all over the net as the dealership placed it on there website ..So the picture I guess is fair game .
Bobaloo
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 30 2007, 10:44 AM)
yes  it was a 3rd machine we had rented . but do to the fact that a employee was  hurt trying to put it out i wont go into detail out of my great respect  for him ,  However this picture has been all over the net as the dealership placed it on there website  ..So the picture I guess is fair game  .

What the shit??? Are you saying that happened to you/on your farm, or is that just a picture your put up randomly??? Hpoe all is okay.
ddd35
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Oct 1 2007, 12:28 PM)
What the shit???  Are you saying that happened to you/on your farm, or is that just a picture your put up randomly???  Hpoe all is okay.

Yes it happened on a farm of ours , its a reclaimed strip mining farm we bought a few yrs back , a fuel line broke and fed the fire till it got that bad and its miles from any town so it took forever for the fire dept to arrive .. and we only had 2 fire extinquishers on site ... Insurance is going to pay out about 160 K .. and there not happy ..but thats why we pay prem.
Bobaloo
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Oct 2 2007, 08:27 PM)
Yes it happened  on a farm  of ours , its a reclaimed  strip mining   farm we bought a few yrs back  ,  a fuel line broke and  fed the fire  till it got that bad and its miles from any town so it took forever  for the  fire dept to arrive  ..  and we only had  2 fire extinquishers on site  ...  Insurance is going to pay out about  160 K  .. and there not happy  ..but thats why we pay prem.

well, holy shit. Glad you're okay. That's freaky stuff. technology and farming shouldn't mix. wacko.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Oct 2 2007, 07:30 PM)
well, holy shit. Glad you're okay.  That's freaky stuff.  technology and farming shouldn't mix. wacko.gif

well it sucks , but we had another combine delivered within a day , so its all good ..

Well Bob sorry didnt get back to ya on the cubs tickets , they were for the saturday, and sunday games but now it seems the sunday tickets were worthless ,, and I gave the satrday tickets to the employee that got burnt in the combine above , thought it was the least i could do .
Bunni
Hey farmer boy. Long time no talk. Just making my rounds saying hi to everybody I love. So hi! hope to talk to you soon.
Later
Bunni
ddd35
QUOTE(Bunni @ Oct 12 2007, 09:52 AM)
Hey farmer boy.  Long time no talk.  Just making my rounds saying hi to everybody I love.  So hi!  hope to talk to you soon.
Later
Bunni

thanks doll miss you to , this harvest is a once in a life time event as we are seeing corn yields that we never thought were possible . but it means lot more semi trips up the road and not getting as many acres done in a day , but its all good on the bottom line .. speaking of bottoms hows that hot ass of yours ?
UncleBuck
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Oct 18 2007, 10:05 AM)
thanks doll miss you to  ,  this harvest is a once in a life time event as we are seeing corn yields that we never thought were possible . but it means lot more  semi trips up the road and not getting as many   acres done in a day  , but its all good on the bottom line  ..  speaking of bottoms   hows that hot ass of yours  ?

were you combining the corn at the time of the fire? looks bad would probably slow down the harvest a bit
Bunni
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Oct 18 2007, 10:05 AM)
thanks doll miss you to  ,  this harvest is a once in a life time event as we are seeing corn yields that we never thought were possible . but it means lot more  semi trips up the road and not getting as many   acres done in a day  , but its all good on the bottom line  ..  speaking of bottoms   hows that hot ass of yours  ?

It's been better. Haven't got any action in 2 days. I am getting ready to shoot his head off.....

Nah, I'll just masturbate and let him live.

How's the harvest coming along? You're done now or what?
ddd35
QUOTE(Bunni @ Oct 24 2007, 09:09 PM)
It's been better.  Haven't got any action in 2 days.  I am getting ready to shoot his head off..... 

Nah, I'll just masturbate and let him live.

How's the harvest coming along? You're done now or what?

Almost done doll , maybe monday ,

Sucks your not getting any can I help ?
Bunni
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Oct 28 2007, 01:28 PM)
Almost done doll , maybe monday  ,   

Sucks your not getting any   can I help ?

Let me think about it and get back to you tomorrow tongue.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Bunni @ Oct 28 2007, 11:34 PM)
Let me think about it and get back to you tomorrow  tongue.gif

waiting 22.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Oct 31 2007, 12:46 PM)
waiting   22.gif

I don't think she's coming back tongue.gif
misschickie
are ya still waiting for bunni? i am sure she'll be here any minute...aannnyyy minute

miss ya, 3d
ddd35
QUOTE(misschickie @ Nov 3 2007, 04:26 PM)
are ya still waiting for bunni?  i am sure she'll be here any minute...aannnyyy minute

miss ya, 3d

I miss you to babe , just stopping in for a visit ? love-smiley-077.gif
Bunni
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 31 2007, 03:35 PM)
I don't think she's coming back tongue.gif

coz.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Bunni @ Nov 5 2007, 08:47 PM)
coz.gif

good question doll
misschickie
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Nov 5 2007, 04:54 AM)
I miss you to  babe , just stopping in for a visit ?   love-smiley-077.gif

Are you trying to get rid of me? tongue.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(misschickie @ Nov 9 2007, 02:01 AM)
Are you trying to get rid of me?  tongue.gif

Never just amking room in my basement to hide ya ..
misschickie
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Nov 11 2007, 10:08 AM)
Never just amking room in my basement to hide ya  ..

lol...i would like

red wine
lingerie
a very comfy bed
my xbox360
you

i'll settle for

beer
being naked
a sleeping bag
a gameboy
gnappy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.