Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Ddd35 Or 3d As I Have Been Named Here
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jun 25 2007, 04:19 PM)
Maybe looking in this case will change his opinion!

Big smile, everybody's happy grinning-smiley-003.gif

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jun 26 2007, 08:34 AM)
Oh, yeah.  And I'll have my white gym socks with red and blue stripes pulled all the way up to my knees.  I'll also be wearing wrist bands.

i see you were the cool kid in your class too!
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jun 26 2007, 01:03 PM)
Big smile, everybody's happy  grinning-smiley-003.gif
i see you were the cool kid in your class too!

Sure was. i also peed in my pants.
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jun 26 2007, 12:30 PM)
Sure was.  i also peed in my pants.

user posted image
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jun 27 2007, 04:03 AM)
Big smile, everybody's happy  grinning-smiley-003.gif

Get help love! tongue.gif

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jun 27 2007, 05:30 AM)
Sure was.  i also peed in my pants.

I consider you Miles Davis
ddd35
well we had a nice little getaway for a few days of rest and sex , without the interuptions of the kids ... just so ya know we didnt stay here
[attachmentid=47199]

and we didnt use this
[attachmentid=47200]

trying to get caught up here at the farm so I wont be around to much this week but I will be back .. I know you could care less but Oh Well have a great week. food-smiley-004.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jun 27 2007, 07:21 AM)
and we didnt use this
[attachmentid=47200]

all i gotta say is, that's gotta hurt coming off ohmy.gif

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jun 27 2007, 07:21 AM)
trying to get caught up here at the farm  so I wont be around to much this week  but I will be back  .. I know you could care less  but  Oh Well have a great week.  food-smiley-004.gif

bulls need milking again? laughing-smiley-017.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jun 27 2007, 12:21 PM)
all i gotta say is, that's gotta hurt coming off  ohmy.gif

H-I-larious laughing-smiley-014.gif

and likely true.
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jun 28 2007, 03:21 AM)

Looks more like a redneck's brazilian! tongue.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jun 27 2007, 10:21 AM)

hate to say it but we are collecting semen this week for artificial insemination of some show heifers ... I gotta save that pic ... 2thumbs.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jun 28 2007, 11:58 PM)
hate to say it but we are collecting semen this week for artificial  insemination of some show  heifers  ...  I gotta save that pic  ...  2thumbs.gif

puke1.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jun 28 2007, 10:31 PM)
puke1.gif

okay before ya say it , the bulls love it ... ya put em in a shute shove a large electrical charged thing up there ass and they blow there load in a cup ... you really should try it ....LOL okay so its disgusting but the stuff sells for big money ...
Gnappster
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jun 29 2007, 07:30 AM)
okay before ya say it ,  the bulls love it ... ya put em in a shute shove a large electrical charged thing up there ass  and they blow there load in a  cup ...   you really should  try it  ....LOL  okay so its disgusting   but the stuff sells for big money  ...

blink.gif I'll stick to jerking off, but whatever works for you.
bondiguy
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jun 30 2007, 12:30 AM)
okay before ya say it ,  the bulls love it ... ya put em in a shute shove a large electrical charged thing up there ass  and they blow there load in a  cup ...   you really should  try it  ....LOL  okay so its disgusting   but the stuff sells for big money  ...

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jun 30 2007, 02:09 AM)

I mean sometimes I sit on my hand for 5 minutes so all the blood rushes away and its a bit tingly, making it feel like someone else's hand but that form of masturbation is extreme! tongue.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jun 29 2007, 09:09 AM)

Hey I agree but the bulls like it LOL
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jun 29 2007, 10:08 PM)
I mean sometimes I sit on my hand for 5 minutes so all the blood rushes away and its a bit tingly, making it feel like someone else's hand but that form of masturbation is extreme! tongue.gif

WOW I never thought of that .. tongue.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jun 30 2007, 11:50 PM)
WOW I never thought of that  .. tongue.gif

Learn something everyday tongue.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 1 2007, 04:10 PM)
Learn something everyday tongue.gif

yes we do and thats a good thing ... 2thumbs.gif
misschickie
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jul 2 2007, 08:58 AM)
yes we do and thats a good thing  ... 2thumbs.gif

I learned today that no piece of square dry paper can be folded more than 7 times in half! tongue.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(misschickie @ Jul 3 2007, 11:34 AM)
I learned today that no piece of square dry paper can be folded more than 7 times in half!  tongue.gif

ohmy.gif

Oh wait, i already knew that grinning-smiley-003.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(misschickie @ Jul 2 2007, 06:34 PM)
I learned today that no piece of square dry paper can be folded more than 7 times in half!  tongue.gif

damn glad you told us I was going to spend today trying to learn that ... love-smiley-077.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jun 29 2007, 10:08 PM)

laughing-smiley-017.gif

ph34r.gif

QUOTE(misschickie @ Jul 2 2007, 06:34 PM)

the resident fountain of useless information is always happy to educate the masses tongue.gif
folding paper in half 12 times

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jul 3 2007, 06:16 AM)
damn  glad you told us I was going to spend today trying to learn that ...  love-smiley-077.gif

it would probably take you all day learning how to fold a piece of paper in half once tongue.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 6 2007, 04:35 AM)
the resident fountain of useless information is always happy to educate the masses tongue.gif

ohmy.gif I am both shocked and amazed!
ddd35
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 5 2007, 11:35 AM)
it would probably take you all day learning how to fold a piece of paper in half once tongue.gif

yeah okay so whats your point ? tongue.gif
ddd35
I got this via email and felt it was so true ..

Subject: Apple solves it

Here's a gift for the man who has everything...almost.

Apple Computers announced today that it has developed a computer
chip that can store and play music in women's breast implants. The iBoob
will cost between $499 and $599 This is considered to be a major
breakthrough, because women are always complaining about men staring at
their breasts and not listening to them.

Thanks to Apple, everyone is now happy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ddd35
well its the weekend just stopping here at my 411 to say Hi and hope ya all have a great weekend .. food-smiley-004.gif
misschickie
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 5 2007, 10:35 AM)

excellent research work!
ddd35
QUOTE(misschickie @ Jul 7 2007, 10:23 AM)
excellent research work!

dont tell him that his head will swell . tongue.gif
ddd35
well took the family and attended the the new LIVE FREE DIE HARD movie this past weekend , Im not into going to the theater and seeing movies these days but it was well worth the $25 my wife had to pay to get us in and the $20 worth of popcorn and pop and candy ,,, no to mention the 40 fast food meal afterwards ,, the point being what a fucking waste of money ... But it was a good movie and I saw the previews for the new SImpsons movie thats were i got the SPIDER PIG, SPIDER PIG that I said in Bondis thread I thought maybe somebody had at least seen a preview with the outstanding simpson crowd we have here , it really looks like it could be a good movie ... 2thumbs.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jul 10 2007, 06:54 AM)
well took the family and attended the  the new  LIVE FREE DIE HARD movie  this past weekend  , Im not into going to the theater and seeing  movies these days  but it was well worth the  $25 my wife had to pay to get us in and the  $20 worth of popcorn and pop and candy ,,, no to mention the  40 fast food meal afterwards  ,, the point being  what a fucking waste of money ... But it was a good movie and I saw the previews for the new  SImpsons movie   thats were i got the   SPIDER PIG, SPIDER PIG that I said in Bondis  thread  I thought maybe somebody had at least seen a preview with the  outstanding simpson crowd we have  here  , it really looks like it could be a good movie  ...  2thumbs.gif

I haven't been to a movie theater in 2 years ohmy.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 10 2007, 11:01 AM)
I haven't been to a movie theater in 2 years  ohmy.gif

you should broaden your horizons more man !! tongue.gif
ddd35
Well its somber day around the farm , the equipment dealership that i work with for 90% of my equipment burnt down last night , this is a family owned business that has been in business for about 70 yrs , this is there 2nd fire on friday April 13 1990 the buidling completely burnt down and slowly they have rebuilt and last night it burnt down caused by according to the fire marshal it started in the parts computer monitor . this is a hard one for them as in 1990 about 2 yrs later there oldest son was killed in a auto accident and he had been the mamager of the business since the first fire , so last night at about 3 am all the emotions came back to them .. MY prayers go out to them today and always .
Gnappster
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jul 10 2007, 12:04 PM)
you should broaden your horizons more man  !! tongue.gif

I HAVE, hence less movie theaters.

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jul 11 2007, 07:30 AM)
Well its somber day around the farm , the equipment dealership  that i work with for 90% of my equipment  burnt down last  night  , this is a family owned business  that has been in business for about 70 yrs ,  this is there 2nd fire  on friday  April 13 1990  the buidling completely burnt  down and slowly they have rebuilt and last night it burnt down  caused by according to the fire marshal it started in the parts  computer monitor  .   this is a hard one for them as in 1990 about 2 yrs later there oldest son was killed in a auto accident and he had been the mamager of the business since the  first fire , so last night at about 3 am all the emotions  came back to them .. MY prayers go out to them today and always  .

well that's some shitty luck. If I were them, I would pack it in and move to Mexico. But I guess that's why I'm not a farm equip. dealership owner. Hopefully they were fully insured.
bondiguy
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jul 10 2007, 11:54 PM)
well took the family and attended the  the new  LIVE FREE DIE HARD movie  this past weekend  , Im not into going to the theater and seeing  movies these days  but it was well worth the  $25 my wife had to pay to get us in and the  $20 worth of popcorn and pop and candy ,,, no to mention the  40 fast food meal afterwards  ,, the point being  what a fucking waste of money ... But it was a good movie and I saw the previews for the new  SImpsons movie   thats were i got the   SPIDER PIG, SPIDER PIG that I said in Bondis  thread  I thought maybe somebody had at least seen a preview with the  outstanding simpson crowd we have  here  , it really looks like it could be a good movie  ...  2thumbs.gif

I never go to the movies anymore. Thanks to the wonders of the internet and illegal bootlegging I usually get to see movies on DVD before or at the same time as they are running on big screens in Aus. I don't go because of the very reasons you stated, it costs a fucking fortune!

I am however going to see the Simpsons movie at the cinema because I was given 2 free gold class tickets so i booked today for the opening weekend!

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 11 2007, 04:01 AM)
I haven't been to a movie theater in 2 years  ohmy.gif

Me either. I think Kill Bill vol.2 was the last movie I saw at the cinema
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 11 2007, 10:09 PM)
I never go to the movies anymore. Thanks to the wonders of the internet and illegal bootlegging I usually get to see movies on DVD before or at the same time as they are running on big screens in Aus. I don't go because of the very reasons you stated, it costs a fucking fortune!

I am however going to see the Simpsons movie at the cinema because I was given 2 free gold class tickets so i booked today for the opening weekend!
Me either. I think Kill Bill vol.2 was the last movie I saw at the cinema

gold class tickets you say? I've gotta score something like that. I MUST see that movie in the theater. It's gonna win more Oscars than the Itchy and Scratchy movie.
misschickie
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 11 2007, 09:09 PM)

You must be part of Springfield's cultural elite!
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 12 2007, 04:14 PM)
gold class tickets you say? I've gotta score something like that. I MUST see that movie in the theater. It's gonna win more Oscars than the Itchy and Scratchy movie.

Yeah its basically you get sweet recliner seats, free popcorn and "soda" and you're allowed to purchase alcoholic beverages and consume them in the theatre!

I still haven't seen I&S, my dad doesn't want me becoming some sleezy male stripper!

QUOTE(misschickie @ Jul 13 2007, 01:28 PM)
You must be part of Springfield's cultural elite!

Up there with kent Brockman and the bumble bee man grinning-smiley-003.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 12 2007, 09:50 PM)
Yeah its basically you get sweet recliner seats, free popcorn and "soda" and you're allowed to purchase alcoholic beverages and consume them in the theatre!

I still haven't seen I&S, my dad doesn't want me becoming some sleezy male stripper!

wow that sounds sweet!

Maybe you could be a stripper AND chief juestice of the supreme court like the late earl warren grinning-smiley-003.gif

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 12 2007, 09:50 PM)
Up there with kent Brockman and the bumble bee man grinning-smiley-003.gif

I'll probably be stuck in the back with comic book guy and a slack jawed yokel.
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 14 2007, 05:59 AM)
wow that sounds sweet!

Maybe you could be a stripper AND chief juestice of the supreme court like the late earl warren  grinning-smiley-003.gif

I'll probably be stuck in the back with comic book guy and a slack jawed yokel.

I am halfway there! grinning-smiley-003.gif

Whenever I think of the Comic Book guy I think of this, "Could it BE anymore orange?"
misschickie
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 13 2007, 06:38 PM)
Whenever I think of the Comic Book guy I think of this, "Could it BE anymore orange?"

I fucking LOVE comic book guy!

laughing-smiley-017.gif Last night's 'Itchy and Scratchy Show' was, without a doubt, the worst episode ever. Rest assured, I was on the internet within minutes, registering my disgust throughout the world. laughing-smiley-017.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(misschickie @ Jul 15 2007, 01:56 PM)

laughing-smiley-017.gif Last night's 'Itchy and Scratchy Show' was, without a doubt, the worst episode ever. Rest assured, I was on the internet within minutes, registering my disgust throughout the world.  laughing-smiley-017.gif

haha, even when reading that, it must be done with comic book guy's voice.
bondiguy
QUOTE(misschickie @ Jul 16 2007, 06:56 AM)

laughing-smiley-017.gif Last night's 'Itchy and Scratchy Show' was, without a doubt, the worst episode ever. Rest assured, I was on the internet within minutes, registering my disgust throughout the world.  laughing-smiley-017.gif

Hey man, I know last night's episode wasn't great but they have given you hours of free entertainment without asking for anything in return!

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 16 2007, 07:36 AM)
haha, even when reading that, it must be done with comic book guy's voice.

laughing-smiley-017.gif it's like you've known me all my life!

p.s With the movie coming out all the box sets were on special in Oz over the weekend and as a big fan, I have never previously owned any. So what I did was buy seasons 1 through 9 and I plan to watch every last episode, watch em again with commentary and check out all the extra's and easter eggs. I'm that cool cool.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(misschickie @ Jul 15 2007, 01:56 PM)

and did you leave us any pics ?
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 15 2007, 11:07 PM)
Hey man, I know last night's episode wasn't great but they have given you hours of free entertainment without asking for anything in return!
laughing-smiley-017.gif it's like you've known me all my life!

p.s With the movie coming out all the box sets were on special in Oz over the weekend and as a big fan, I have never previously owned any. So what I did was buy seasons 1 through 9 and I plan to watch every last episode, watch em again with commentary and check out all the extra's and easter eggs. I'm that cool cool.gif

with all that simpsons, you won't have any time for all the new programming on the tube. not that that's a bad thing haha.

I usually watch em with the commentary on and the subtitles grinning-smiley-003.gif
Some commentaries are so so, but some are hilarious as they describe how they came up with some of the shit and they spend a lot of the time laughing their asses off just like a regular viewer.
closeup
QUOTE(misschickie @ Jul 15 2007, 03:56 PM)

Just for you. (and 3D)
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 17 2007, 02:42 AM)
with all that simpsons, you won't have any time for all the new programming on the tube. not that that's a bad thing haha.

I usually watch em with the commentary on and the subtitles  grinning-smiley-003.gif
Some commentaries are so so, but some are hilarious as they describe how they came up with some of the shit and they spend a lot of the time laughing their asses off just like a regular viewer.

Are they high like us too? cool-smiley-030.gif

Seriously though subtitles on whilst the commentary is running is smart! You just doubled you're productivity!
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 16 2007, 10:12 PM)
Are they high like us too? cool-smiley-030.gif

Seriously though subtitles on whilst the commentary is running is smart! You just doubled you're productivity!

yeah, cuz most episodes the subtitles are adequate to follow along cuz I already know most of the lines anyway laughing-smiley-017.gif

Y
Y
Y
grinning-smiley-003.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(closeup @ Jul 16 2007, 12:00 PM)
Just for you. (and 3D)

and here I didnt know you cared .. drinkup.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 19 2007, 02:42 AM)
yeah, cuz most episodes the subtitles are adequate to follow along cuz I already know most of the lines anyway laughing-smiley-017.gif

Y
Y
Y
  grinning-smiley-003.gif

Touche...

I could probably do a live read for most episodes tongue.gif
misschickie
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jul 11 2007, 06:30 AM)
Well its somber day around the farm , the equipment dealership  that i work with for 90% of my equipment  burnt down last  night  , this is a family owned business  that has been in business for about 70 yrs ,  this is there 2nd fire  on friday  April 13 1990  the buidling completely burnt  down and slowly they have rebuilt and last night it burnt down  caused by according to the fire marshal it started in the parts  computer monitor  .   this is a hard one for them as in 1990 about 2 yrs later there oldest son was killed in a auto accident and he had been the mamager of the business since the  first fire , so last night at about 3 am all the emotions  came back to them .. MY prayers go out to them today and always  .

That is very sad.

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 15 2007, 10:07 PM)

worst episode, ever. laughing-smiley-017.gif

you ARE cool.
misschickie
QUOTE(closeup @ Jul 16 2007, 11:00 AM)
Just for you. (and 3D)

sweet...who loves ya, baby?
bondiguy
QUOTE(misschickie @ Jul 20 2007, 10:31 AM)
worst episode, ever.  laughing-smiley-017.gif

you ARE cool.

Haha that was on last night.

Dr Hibbert: You had a severe cardiac episode.
Comic Book Guy: Worst Episode.... ever!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.