Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Ddd35 Or 3d As I Have Been Named Here
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
ddd35
SO its been cold and wet here and were not doing much here yet waiting on warm weather hope all of ya had a great easter and got lucky with the bunny ... 2thumbs.gif
ddd35
well planing is done , we need some rain as always but things look great grain prices are at a long term high ,

Racing season has begun , so the travels begin as well for us . to nextel cup races as well as the local dirt tracks and above all else the county and state fairs for the dreaded demolition derbys , my crew runs no less then 4 demo cars at most events , we win some we lose some but above all else our goal is to stay safe and have a good time ..and just try and piss off the competitors .. You see we cheat , well its just we know how to cheat and not get caught so far anyway , it helps win those big prize money events .. its funny to listen to them say (well were cheating and they beat us , so they must be cheating ) and guess what we are ...

The baby sitter has switched colleges and doesnt come around much now shes locked in nurses training and busy as hell we hope she makes it to the Rn status so she can begin her career and making the big bucks in the health field ...

My Son graduated middle school and is excited as all to get to high school so he can play football like his old man , I told him to take it slow and lift his weights and he will do great .. he was the top scorer for the middle school football team this year ..

Well that about sums it up . Hope Boanna , Blonde , Morse , Bouncey ,JoJo and the others are all doing great .. have a great summer those of you in the USa anyway , I say that cause I dont track the weather in all the counrtys Yet anyway ... food-smiley-004.gif
ddd35
well its hot here 90 = 98 all this week and projected for next week as well , things are good as long as I stay here in the office weres its 65 .. were doing a bunch of landscaping at home things that we have put off ever since we built our house in 2000 , it sucks I hate working with plants and mulch and shit like that , the only good thing is the wife and her best friend are helping and weraing there bikinis so it makes the day go a little brighter for me ..

I have to rant here for a bit the politics in this country are just really fucked up , as most places do there are city councils and mayors for all these little towns around me , and the dumb people think they can rule the world .. it just amazes me some of the things they try to pull on the tax payers ... well I live in the country so it really doesnt effect me but have alot of family that is city bound so I hear all the trash talking ... some people just need to get a life ... end rant .

well the ladies have stepped it up around the boards here as of late and enjoying the new pics and the links , the new Pic Moderators are doing a good job to keep things the way the law wants them to be around here , we may not like the process but its not there faults that they have to delete some pics .. so giveem a break ....

welll heres to you all .. food-smiley-004.gif drinkup.gif have a great weekend tongue.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jun 15 2007, 09:59 AM)
well its hot here  90 = 98 all this week and projected for next week as well ,  things are good as long as I stay here in the office weres its 65 .. were doing a bunch of landscaping at home  things that we have put off ever since we built our house in  2000 , it sucks I hate working with plants and mulch  and shit like that  , the only good thing is the wife and her best friend are helping and weraing there bikinis   so it makes the day go a little brighter  for me  .. 

I have to rant here for a bit  the politics in this country are just really  fucked up , as most places do  there are city councils and mayors for all these little towns around me , and the dumb people think they can rule the world .. it just amazes me  some of the things they try  to pull on the tax payers ... well I live in the country so it really doesnt effect me  but  have alot of family  that is city bound  so I hear all the trash talking  ...  some people just need to get a life  ... end rant  .
well the ladies have stepped it up around the boards here as of late and enjoying the  new pics and the links  ,  the new Pic Moderators  are doing a good job to keep things the way the law wants them to be around here , we may not like the process  but its not there faults that they have to delete some pics .. so giveem  a break  ....  
welll  heres to you all ..  food-smiley-004.gif  drinkup.gif have a great weekend   tongue.gif

look at your president, dumb people DO rule the world tongue.gif

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jun 15 2007, 09:59 AM)
it sucks I hate working with plants and mulch  and shit like that  ,

wait, aren't you a farmer? coz.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jun 15 2007, 10:55 AM)
look at your president, dumb people DO rule the world tongue.gif
wait, aren't you a farmer?  coz.gif

oH I agree on the pres ..

yeah but we do it with tractors and eqipment not with our hands ...lol tongue.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jun 15 2007, 12:49 PM)
yeah but we do it with tractors and eqipment not with our hands  ...lol  tongue.gif

what were we talking about again? jerkit.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jun 15 2007, 01:25 PM)
what were we talking about again?  jerkit.gif

yeah I new that was coming LOL toys man laughing-smiley-014.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jun 15 2007, 03:25 PM)
what were we talking about again?  jerkit.gif

I think he was talking about using a machine instead of his hands. Maybe something like this?

3d and his babysitter
ddd35
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jun 15 2007, 01:35 PM)
I think he was talking about using a machine instead of his hands.  Maybe something like this?

3d and his babysitter

Ouch !
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jun 15 2007, 01:35 PM)
I think he was talking about using a machine instead of his hands.  Maybe something like this?

3d and his babysitter

laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
bondiguy
I was watching Letterman yesterday and he was playing quotes from famous presidents. :There's nothing to fear... What you can do for your country..." etc etc

He then plays Bush stammering ans stumbling to spit out a sentence. They guy is an illiterate redneck tongue.gif

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jun 16 2007, 06:35 AM)

3d and his babysitter

laughing-smiley-017.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jun 15 2007, 04:16 PM)
I was watching Letterman yesterday and he was playing quotes from famous presidents. :There's nothing to fear... What you can do for your country..." etc etc

He then plays Bush stammering ans stumbling to spit out a sentence. They guy is an illiterate redneck tongue.gif
laughing-smiley-017.gif

well the news yesterday was Hillary will get the nod from the democrats and the republicans will win the presidency again .. what a fucking scary thought , and Im a registered republican , But I more then realize we need a change ...
bondiguy
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jun 17 2007, 12:55 AM)
well the news yesterday was Hillary  will get the nod from the democrats  and the republicans will win the presidency again .. what a fucking scary thought , and Im a registered republican , But I more then realize we need a change  ...

Who's the republican nominee, that black guy? Either way, history might be made!

On other news that may interest you. IN Sydney and surrounding areas we are well into week 2 of some heavy rain and Sydney's largest Dam has gone from just over 30% full to 50% full! Country areas of New South Wales also experienced significant rainfall... maybe the drought has broken?
baby21
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jun 18 2007, 01:26 AM)
Who's the republican nominee, that black guy? Either way, history might be made!

On other news that may interest you. IN Sydney and surrounding areas we are well into week 2 of some heavy rain and Sydney's largest Dam has gone from just over 30% full to 50% full! Country areas of New South Wales also experienced significant rainfall... maybe the drought has broken?

AHH NO.. bondi.. the black guy is a democrat lmao.
The republicans... are poo. smile.gif

The Letterman skit with the greatest presidential speeches is hilarious... they had one the other week and bush was like, "If you've got a chicken factory, a chicken-plucking factory, or whatever you ... know -- I hope you go back to the ranch and the farm is what I'm about to say" God he is a dumbass... I can't believe we elected him twice. I hate Americans sad.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Jun 18 2007, 06:00 PM)
AHH NO.. bondi.. the black guy is a democrat lmao.
The republicans... are poo. smile.gif

The Letterman skit with the greatest presidential speeches is hilarious... they had one the other week and bush was like, "If you've got a chicken factory, a chicken-plucking factory, or whatever you ... know -- I hope you go back to the ranch and the farm is what I'm about to say" God he is a dumbass... I can't believe we elected him twice. I hate Americans sad.gif

Oops... I must admit im not really across the whole democrat/republican thing. We don't use those terms for our two parties here.

Who is the replublican candidate?

I like Letterman. Sometimes his jokes are overtly american and I dont get them but all in all I like it. When old bondi didn't work for 6 months after school I watched Letterman most nights, usually baked cool-smiley-030.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jun 18 2007, 04:23 AM)
Oops... I must admit im not really across the whole democrat/republican thing. We don't use those terms for our two parties here.

Who is the replublican candidate?

I like Letterman. Sometimes his jokes are overtly american and I dont get them but all in all I like it. When old bondi didn't work for 6 months after school I watched Letterman most nights, usually baked cool-smiley-030.gif

the republican is the former mayor of New York RUdy guilino .. I dont know much about him other then he was a no body till the 9=11 attacks ..
ddd35
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jun 17 2007, 11:26 PM)

Bondi glad you are getting the rains , the weather watchers here really watch your rain to help project our summer weather, we are really dry at the moment and needing rain , so maybe thats a really good sign for us ... food-smiley-004.gif
ddd35
I have to take this time to pay omige to fello farmer who was killed friday night when he was driving his tractor home from the local elevator and he was hit from behind by a 3rd time drunken driver and killed .. The sad part of this for me is the guy that was killed is a driving instructor by day farmer on the weekends .. The gentlemen that hit him was imediatly taken to jail arraigned saturday morning and taken out of the local jail and returned to the department of corrections as he was on parol from his last DUI .. Its sad thing ... My condolences to his family , I dought any of them come here but just in case ...

Okay on a happier note my son attended basketball camp at the university of Illinois this weekend , his team was rated 2nd out of 50 teams , that made him feel good .. they played well and had a great experience ..

I took my wife and daughter along with some close friends of ours and attended a concert of Rodney adkins, little big town , martina mcbride saturday night , I know some of you dont like country , but this show was reallly awesome , our friends daughter won backstage passes to see Rodney adkins and I think the poor girl had her first orgasm when he hugged her . LOL I know my wife was excited to see him close up and It paid dividends for me , anyway I just have to comment on the american people , this conert was outside in a open arena , in lawn chairs , and it just pisses me off that people feel the need to stand up in front of others when you could see just fine sitting down , we had a father and son to our left that would'nt sit down , a elderly couple behind us asked them politely to sit down , the young boy probably 14 or 15 says to the lady shut the fuck up bitch . I was apalled but I didnt say anything , then a pregnant lady right behind them asked them to sit down , the boy says ( if ya dont fucking like it stand the fuck up ) by this time the beer was kicking in and I was prepared for the task , , anyway the last straw was when our friends wife didnt ask she told them to sit down and the kid and father turned and flipped her off , before the dad new I was even there I had him to the ground my hand to his throat talking very quietly informing him of how it was going to be , well you see security couldnt get to us cause we were clear in the middle , I asked the father if he understood and I told him Id let him up if him and his son would show some respect otherwise we were going to stay right there for the rest of the show , well he agreed , I let him up and he turned and apologised to the people behind him , the son however told me to fuck off , the pregnant womens hubby grabbed him sat him back in his chair and told him if he moved he was going the same way his dad had .. When the show was over , we hung around for a bit and the father and son didnt get out of there chairs till we left , what made it all worth while was the older lady walked up to me gave me a $20 and siad have some drinks on me ... It is just amazing to me how some people can be so disrespectful of others just cause they think they can ... OH well we went onto to enjoy the evening anyway ..

HAve a great week folks .. food-smiley-004.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jun 18 2007, 09:34 AM)
I have to take this  time to pay omige to   fello farmer  who was killed friday night when he was driving his tractor home from the local elevator  and he was  hit from behind  by a 3rd time  drunken driver  and killed ..

Sorry to hear about your friend. Drunk drivers (and drivers in genereal who really don't pay attention) really piss me off, especially because I ride a motorcycle. Another person's idiocy could easily mean my life.

our friends daughter won backstage passes  to see Rodney adkins and I think the poor girl  had her first  orgasm  when he hugged her

I can guarantee you it was at least her 4th... blink.gif

... before the dad new I was even there  I had him to the ground my hand to his throat talking very quietly  informing him of how it was going to be.....
HAve a great week folks  ..  food-smiley-004.gif

I don't know if that really happened, but if it did, that's pretty bad ass.

HAve a great week folks  ..  food-smiley-004.gif

same to you! smile.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jun 19 2007, 12:09 AM)
the republican is  the former mayor of  New York   RUdy guilino  .. I dont know much about him other then he was a no body till the  9=11 attacks  ..

Yeah I know of him, only because of 9/11 though. So Hilary will win one would think?

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jun 19 2007, 06:50 AM)
Sorry to hear about your friend.  Drunk drivers (and drivers in genereal who really don't pay attention) really piss me off, especially because I ride a motorcycle. 

You ride? Your cool points just went up 2 points... you now sit on 2 points tongue.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jun 18 2007, 01:50 PM)
Sorry to hear about your friend.  Drunk drivers (and drivers in genereal who really don't pay attention) really piss me off, especially because I ride a motorcycle.  Another person's idiocy could easily mean my life.
I can guarantee you it was at least her 4th... blink.gif
I don't know if that really happened, but if it did, that's pretty bad ass.
same to you! smile.gif

yes I ride a harley when I have time , and dumb drivers scare me ,, I guess that would be me cause i dont drive 55 tongue.gif

yeah it happened , it was the beer taking control , or the fact my wife told me to do it !!!
Bobaloo
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jun 19 2007, 04:28 AM)
You ride? Your cool points just went up 2 points... you now sit on 2 points tongue.gif

yeah, i ride. Buying a motorcycle is one of the best forms of stress relief I've ever afforded myself.

it's also a great way to spend time with the little lady. You see, on the motorcycle, you can spend the entire day together and never have to actually talk. It's one of the higher forms of quality time cuz I don't ruin it by saying something stupid.
bondiguy
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jun 20 2007, 01:57 AM)
yeah, i ride.  Buying a motorcycle is one of the best forms of stress relief I've ever afforded myself. 

it's also a great way to spend time with the little lady.  You see, on the motorcycle, you can spend the entire day together and never have to actually talk.  It's one of the higher forms of quality time cuz I don't ruin it by saying something stupid.

Hmmmmm interesting. You pose many good points!
Bobaloo
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jun 20 2007, 12:23 AM)
Hmmmmm interesting. You pose many good points!

If there's one thing I know how to do, it's justify expensive toys. 2thumbs.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jun 19 2007, 08:57 AM)
yeah, i ride.  Buying a motorcycle is one of the best forms of stress relief I've ever afforded myself. 

it's also a great way to spend time with the little lady.  You see, on the motorcycle, you can spend the entire day together and never have to actually talk.  It's one of the higher forms of quality time cuz I don't ruin it by saying something stupid.

I think I am buying a bike!
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jun 20 2007, 11:32 AM)
I think I am buying a bike!

You know, my same friend who has the pop-up rotting in his back yard just got a bike for like $200. Needs a starter, that's about it.
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jun 20 2007, 09:48 AM)
You know, my same friend who has the pop-up rotting in his back yard just got a bike for like $200.  Needs a starter, that's about it.

yeah, I wanna buy a piece o shit bike like that just to boot around town on.
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jun 20 2007, 12:51 PM)
yeah, I wanna buy a piece o shit bike like that just to boot around town on.

It's actually a pain in the butt to get the harley out to drive back and forth to work. Also, they're doing construction on my street right, now it gets really dusty when I take it out. So I'm going to be getting one of these to tool around back and forth to work and just to look like a homo in general. I figure nothing screams "I'm secure about my masculinity and the size of my cock" like riding around town on a scooter.
bondiguy
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jun 21 2007, 02:12 AM)
If there's one thing I know how to do, it's justify expensive toys. 2thumbs.gif

You sir, are a hero!

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jun 21 2007, 05:50 AM)
It's actually a pain in the butt to get the harley out to drive back and forth to work.  Also, they're doing construction on my street right, now it gets really dusty when I take it out. So I'm going to be getting one of these to tool around back and forth to work and just to look like a homo in general.  I figure nothing screams "I'm secure about my masculinity and the size of my cock" like riding around town on a scooter.

You'll really be a hit with the ladies now! tongue.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jun 19 2007, 08:57 AM)

and you left out there tits are touching ya all day and they cant bitch cause they might fall off !!! drinkup.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jun 21 2007, 08:37 AM)
and you left out  there tits are touching ya  all day and they cant bitch cause they might fall off !!! drinkup.gif

Yet another one of the major plusses of owning a motorcycle.
ddd35
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jun 21 2007, 07:01 AM)

was the main reason I got my first harley in High school , the girls just loved to get on and the vibration and there nipples pressed in your back .... shit Might have to go for a ride later
bondiguy
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jun 22 2007, 12:01 AM)

Does it also make you feel like a big man?
bondiguy
Hey 3d you're a nascar man right? Have you heard of a rookie driver called marcus Ambrose? Apparently he is driving Nascar's now? He used to drive V8 touring cars in Australia and won the championship in 03, 04 and 05. I just don't know if there are different tiers to that competition? I hear he is the leading rookie driver?
johnnyjk
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jun 22 2007, 02:38 PM)
Hey 3d you're a nascar man right? Have you heard of a rookie driver called marcus Ambrose? Apparently he is driving Nascar's now? He used to drive V8 touring cars in Australia and won the championship in 03, 04 and 05. I just don't know if there are different tiers to that competition? I hear he is the leading rookie driver?

my mate apparently saw him when he was there in feb at daytona he has a vid somewhere who are you holden or ford now be careful one might cost you free indy tickets next time your up lol.
bondiguy
QUOTE(johnnyjk @ Jun 22 2007, 10:36 PM)
my mate apparently saw him when he was there in feb at daytona he has a vid somewhere who are you holden or ford now be careful one might cost you free indy tickets next time your up lol.

What answer will not incriminate me??? haha

Im a Ford man brother
ddd35
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jun 21 2007, 10:38 PM)

he drives the "59 ford sponsored by Kingsford / matchlight in the busch serious ... he is 8th in points following the nextel cup drivers that drive both so he would be the top ranked driver of busch only . , I say that cause there are several Nextel cup drivers that go down and drive busch and they pretty much clean up when they do ... as far as the categorys

theres nascar craftsman truck series , the busch serious then the big time Nextel cup ... there are some other's that lead ya to these serios but for the most part those 3 are the head line schedules people follow .. you can find it at nascar .com
ddd35
well we have had anywere from 3- 6 inches of rain this morning the creeks are running full and there is concern of floooding before days in .. but the rain was really needed just maybe not that much ..

Well monday the wife and I celebrate are 19th wedding anniversary . it seems like only yesterday that we tied the Knot ... were going to take a couple days off and travel a bit not sure were yet but it wont be far .. you all have a great weekend and enjoy .. food-smiley-004.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jun 22 2007, 09:43 AM)
well  we have had anywere from  3- 6 inches of rain  this morning   the creeks are running full and there is concern of floooding before days in .. but the rain was really needed  just maybe not that much  ..
Well monday the wife and I  celebrate  are 19th wedding anniversary  . it seems like only yesterday  that we tied the Knot ...  were going to take a couple days off and travel a bit  not sure were yet   but  it wont be far .. you all have a great weekend  and enjoy ..  food-smiley-004.gif

congrats!!! have a great weekend celebrating.

You should come out east a bit. Galena (which is actually west of me) is a really nice small town loaded with bed and breakfast establishments. Lots of things to do there, or you can choose to do nothing. While it's a little more romantic in the fall/winter, you can have a great time in the summer. You should check into that. It's a bit of traveling but not really that far. Probably be just over an hour drive for you.

Slightly farther east but less expensive would be Geneva. sounds the same and feels the same, only much much smaller.
ddd35
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jun 22 2007, 08:16 AM)
congrats!!!  have a great weekend celebrating.

You should come out east a bit.  Galena (which is actually west of me) is a really nice small town loaded with bed and breakfast establishments.  Lots of things to do there, or you can choose to do nothing.  While it's a little more romantic in the fall/winter, you can have a great time in the summer.  You should check into that.  It's a bit of traveling but not really that far.  Probably be just over an hour drive for you. 

Slightly farther east but less expensive would be Geneva.  sounds the same and feels the same, only much much smaller.

thank you Ill look that up , have heard of it but weve never been there ... Thanks again .
Gnappster
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jun 22 2007, 07:43 AM)
well  we have had anywere from  3- 6 inches of rain  this morning   the creeks are running full and there is concern of floooding before days in .. but the rain was really needed  just maybe not that much  ..
Well monday the wife and I  celebrate  are 19th wedding anniversary  . it seems like only yesterday  that we tied the Knot ...  were going to take a couple days off and travel a bit  not sure were yet   but  it wont be far .. you all have a great weekend  and enjoy ..  food-smiley-004.gif

are u going through the drive thru and doing it twice?
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jun 22 2007, 01:48 PM)

laughing-smiley-014.gif Now why didnt' I think of that. confused-smiley-013.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jun 23 2007, 12:40 AM)
he drives the "59 ford   sponsored by  Kingsford / matchlight  in the busch serious  ... he is 8th in points following the  nextel cup drivers that drive both  so he would be the top ranked driver of busch only  .   , I say that  cause  there are several  Nextel cup drivers that go down  and drive busch and they pretty much clean up when they do  ...  as far as the   categorys 

theres nascar  craftsman truck series , the busch serious  then the big time  Nextel cup ...    there are some other's that lead ya to these serios but for the most part those 3 are the head line  schedules  people follow ..    you can find it at nascar .com

Thanks for the explanation mate!

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jun 23 2007, 12:43 AM)

Good news on the rain and congrats on the anniversary grinning-smiley-003.gif

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jun 23 2007, 04:48 AM)

laughing-smiley-017.gif Noooooo... he's taking her to see Tom Jones! grinning-smiley-003.gif
johnnyjk
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jun 22 2007, 11:19 PM)
What answer will not incriminate me??? haha

Im a Ford man brother

no way i like several fords mustangs xb's gt's etc but i love commodores and other holdens as well i have had several of them as well as other brands 2thumbs.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(johnnyjk @ Jun 23 2007, 08:26 AM)
no way i like several fords mustangs xb's gt's etc  but i love commodores and other holdens as well i have had several of them as well as other brands   2thumbs.gif

I used to have a commodore. Then it went bad and I returned it for a Commodore 64C. I still have it, but it's not hooked up yet. I'll hook it up again when I finish my basement and it will be 8-bit party time!
johnnyjk
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jun 23 2007, 11:02 PM)
I used to have a commodore.  Then it went bad and I returned it for a Commodore 64C.  I still have it, but it's not hooked up yet.  I'll hook it up again when I finish my basement and it will 8-bit party time!

lol i remember put a game on tape to load walking down the shop for lunch then coming back with it still loading those things are fetching around $400 au on ebay at the moment intact.
as far as the basement goes does he puts the lotion on ??? wink.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(johnnyjk @ Jun 23 2007, 11:26 PM)
no way i like several fords mustangs xb's gt's etc  but i love commodores and other holdens as well i have had several of them as well as other brands   2thumbs.gif

So what are you, ford or holden???

I actually drive a Commodore but I am a ford supporter!

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jun 24 2007, 12:02 AM)
I used to have a commodore.  Then it went bad and I returned it for a Commodore 64C.  I still have it, but it's not hooked up yet.  I'll hook it up again when I finish my basement and it will be 8-bit party time!

laughing-smiley-017.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jun 22 2007, 04:16 PM)
laughing-smiley-017.gif Noooooo... he's taking her to see Tom Jones! grinning-smiley-003.gif

he doesn't do private parties, mate. grinning-smiley-003.gif

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jun 23 2007, 07:02 AM)
I used to have a commodore.  Then it went bad and I returned it for a Commodore 64C.  I still have it, but it's not hooked up yet.  I'll hook it up again when I finish my basement and it will be 8-bit party time!

will you be partying like it's 1979?
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jun 26 2007, 04:20 AM)

Maybe looking in this case will change his opinion!
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jun 25 2007, 01:20 PM)
will you be partying like it's 1979?

Oh, yeah. And I'll have my white gym socks with red and blue stripes pulled all the way up to my knees. I'll also be wearing wrist bands.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.