Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Paybarraman
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Shoot The Breeze
paybarraman
Hey all,

Just wanna say I gotta split for a while.....I'll still try to check PM's when I can - hopefully there will be a message there every now and again - but i wont be around the boards anymore. At least for a while. I hope to be back soon, dont know when that may be.

Like I said, you may see me everynow and then, but I gotta keep a low profile for a bit.

Ladies, you're all beautiful and I love you all.....
Guys, would buy any one of you nutty bastards a beer at any time.....

Peace,
Pay
juicy_DD
sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif love-smiley-077.gif
Gnappster
well that sucks, you're one of the longtime members/posters from back when there were maybe 5 posts a day.

I hope this had nothing to do with walking around with no pants at work.
bts34e
I havn't been here long, but you have always been fun. Hope to see you back soon, we will miss you. 08.gif
COMEDYMAN
AWWW whats the fuck:(!!!!!! ????

Cmon Pay YOur the BUd to my Lou the Dean to my Jerry .. ya cant break up the team!!!!!
sweetnsexy
love-smiley-052.gif love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif

Cum back soon...there will be a lot of girls missing your sweet talk!

love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif
Jade
Will miss you so much hun!
bondiguy
Hey Pay sad to see you go but hopefully you'll be back soon! Your insane sense of humour has always been a hit and it always sucks to see a regular go missing!

Hope you didnt kill the President or anything!

Stay cool from your Aussie buddy

-bondiguy
Narazbad
gonna miss ya paybar...gees...everyone leavin on us now! i stop checkin regularly for a few days and its like the boards got ebola or something. oh well, imma try to be back around more often now, latas guys!
bondiguy
QUOTE(Narazbad @ Jul 27 2005, 04:12 PM)
gonna miss ya paybar...gees...everyone leavin on us now! i stop checkin regularly for a few days and its like the boards got ebola or something. oh well, imma try to be back around more often now, latas guys!

Yeah dude you need to pick up the slack! haha

Oh I think Pay may have been logging onto RMM from work a little too much?
Narazbad
good possibility...did the higher ups find out?
bondiguy
I am just speculating but his decision seemed very sudden and he also mentioned he had to "lay low" fr a while!

I'd imagine if he was using it work someone higher up may have said something to him about innappropriate use of his computer
Narazbad
lol...thats harsh...
bondiguy
QUOTE(Narazbad @ Jul 28 2005, 02:37 AM)
lol...thats harsh...

He looks like a smart bloke, I guess if my theory is true... he should have known better haha.

However, you can understand the temptation... If I worked at a computer all day I'd be on this site 24-7 tongue.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 28 2005, 06:49 AM)
However, you can understand the temptation... If I worked at a computer all day I'd be on this site 24-7  tongue.gif

I do, and am! at least 9-5 anyway lol
Narazbad
we know gnappy tongue.gif

(calls gnappys boss and informs him of his employees conduct)
Gnappster
QUOTE(Narazbad @ Jul 28 2005, 01:40 PM)
we know gnappy tongue.gif

(calls gnappys boss and informs him of his employees conduct)

he'd probably want the exact url so he could check it out himself lol
Narazbad
ROFL now thats a boss....sounds like mine! tongue.gif
Narazbad
WOOO! I GOT AN AVATAR!! *dances*
paybarraman
****Urban Legend, it's all Urban Legend.......****

ph34r.gif
Narazbad
lol you are an idiot lol
bondiguy
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Jul 28 2005, 02:23 PM)
****Urban Legend, it's all Urban Legend.......****
ph34r.gif

That makes me think I was right!
paybarraman
As many have seen, I've snuck back on recently......my leaving was my choice because basically I let you gorgeous women and you knuckleheads distract me too much.......

Lets just say I'm taking a weaning approach and am limiting my time to early morning and sometimes just before leaving work.....

I recognize that it means I will miss all the yummy pics in the "Sex Stories.....Nightly Sex Pics.....etc" threads, but that was why I was having problems before so maybe that's a good thing....

Anyway, hopefully, Allmebaby, Jade, Juicy_DD, HotJ, BTS34, Hott????, Hot Mama, Beautiful, SweetnSexy, and anyone I may have missed, will drop me a PM with a sample of the pics from time to time.......

Otherwise, hey "Dickhead's Back"!!!!!

We can now kill this thread ***although it did die pretty quickly on its own****
Narazbad
welcome back paybar, and sorry we were causing you to loose efectiveness at work...maybe that can be resolved somehow
bondiguy
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Aug 9 2005, 04:26 PM)
As many have seen, I've snuck back on recently......my leaving was my choice because basically I let you gorgeous women and you knuckleheads distract me too much.......

Lets just say I'm taking a weaning approach and am limiting my time to early morning and sometimes just before leaving work.....

I recognize that it means I will miss all the yummy pics in the "Sex Stories.....Nightly Sex Pics.....etc" threads, but that was why I was having problems before so maybe that's a good thing....
Anyway, hopefully, Allmebaby, Jade, Juicy_DD, HotJ, BTS34, Hott????, Hot Mama, Beautiful, SweetnSexy, and anyone I may have missed, will drop me a PM with a sample of the pics from time to time.......

Otherwise, hey "Dickhead's Back"!!!!!
We can now kill this thread   ***although it did die pretty quickly on its own****

welcome back Dickhead! tongue.gif
phoenix
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Jul 26 2005, 07:58 AM)
Hey all,

Just wanna say I gotta split for a while.....I'll still try to check PM's when I can - hopefully there will be a message there every now and again - but i wont be around the boards anymore.  At least for a while.  I hope to be back soon, dont know when that may be. 

Like I said, you may see me everynow and then, but I gotta keep a low profile for a bit.

Ladies, you're all beautiful and I love you all.....
Guys, would buy any one of you nutty bastards a beer at any time.....
Peace,
Pay

Did he "do a runner" with Morse???
bondiguy
QUOTE(phoenix @ Jul 19 2007, 11:15 PM)
Did he "do a runner" with Morse???

dude the last post in here was 2005!!!!!
phoenix
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 20 2007, 12:27 AM)

Oooops! smilio12.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 19 2007, 10:27 PM)

that was back when bondi only had 8000 posts tongue.gif
phoenix
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 20 2007, 01:22 PM)

Just goes to show, some things never change! smile.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 21 2007, 04:22 AM)

Ahh I was a bright eyed and bushy tailed young-un back then!
phoenix
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 20 2007, 04:53 PM)
Ahh I was a bright eyed and bushy tailed young-un back then!

Oh God,who pressed the nostalgia button! jerkit.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(phoenix @ Jul 21 2007, 09:13 PM)
Oh God,who pressed the nostalgia button!  jerkit.gif

The same person that pressed the unwanted comment from a noob button tongue.gif
belicked6924
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 21 2007, 09:16 PM)
The same person that pressed the unwanted comment from a noob button tongue.gif

smilio04.gif That was classic Bondi.
bondiguy
QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Jul 23 2007, 07:25 PM)
smilio04.gif That was classic Bondi.

Thanks brotha... I can turn it on occasionaly tongue.gif
phoenix
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 23 2007, 06:53 AM)
Thanks brotha... I can turn it on occasionaly tongue.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.