Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Standa's Boobs
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
daddymac
I just cant believe how sexy her pics are, her boobs are so fine...I'm sure you all agree.
jrock8
edit......

(but hey, nice first post...and also from england... could you possibly know her? nah, that would be impossible blink.gif tongue.gif )
COMEDYMAN
Hopefully she will post some more of her pics on this thread biggrin.gif I would like to try to get my mouth around those nipples tho biggrin.gif
daddymac
jrock...just the 10million people in London...of course i know them all...
ddd35
Her boobs are huge , and Like comedy I think it would be fun to try to fit that whole nipple in my mouth ,, I hope she come on board soon ... 2thumbs.gif
standa
gosh i dont know what to say, im not sure if ill stick around for long but heres a little reminder...
BigMichael
Fantastic Standa, great tits and great pics smile.gif

Michael.
lonely1275
QUOTE(standa @ Aug 8 2006, 05:26 PM)
gosh i dont know what to say, im not sure if ill stick around for long but heres a little reminder...

Just Awesome!!!
mrhorny281
QUOTE(standa @ Aug 8 2006, 06:26 PM)

[attachmentid=25941]

Fabulous nipple sucking pic!!! 22.gif 22.gif 22.gif Welcome to RMM! Hope u enjoy your stay! food-smiley-004.gif
daddymac
goddamit...i start a thread, she leaves a great sext nipple sucking pic and the disappears...great!!! tongue.gif
evade20
QUOTE(standa @ Aug 8 2006, 06:26 PM)

Thanks, Standa.

Welcome to RMM.
daddymac
ah...memories...
lonely1275
QUOTE(daddymac @ Aug 10 2006, 10:10 PM)
ah...memories...

er, er, er Mammeries love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.