Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Dating Girls With Gr8 Melons
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Shoot The Breeze
shells
Guys...

You are dating a girl with an impressive rack.... guys (and girls like me lol) will have a peek maybe in the street or in a bar... just human nature.

Would you be offended or look at the chap and smile as if to say "hey arent I a lucky guy I play with those often".... smile.gif

I would never date a guy who would get the hump if I was looked at....

On the other side I also love girls looking at my man.... he is a very handsome chap... smile.gif

Shells
ddd35
QUOTE(shells @ Jul 23 2006, 10:43 AM)
Guys...

You are dating a girl with an impressive rack.... guys (and girls like me lol) will have a peek maybe in the street or in a bar... just human nature.

Would you be offended or look at the chap and smile as if to say "hey arent I a lucky guy I play with those often".... smile.gif

On the other side I also love girls looking at my man.... he is a very handsome chap... smile.gif

Shells

I lov taking my wife out , and her being dressed up and showing some cleavage and some leg , recently we went to a nice restraunt and the hostess who is a younger very attractive blonde walks up to my wife and says , ( excuse me for saying so but you are the most attractive lady in this place , Your a MIlf ) My wife didnt know what to say , I told her after the gal left , to just go with it she was being complimnetary , and ment nothing bad by it , My wife is very naive she asked what MILF stands for .. so I had to explain , she said you mean the hostess wants to have sex with me ? I just said maybe and left it at that ...... popc1.gif
COMEDYMAN
Guys...

Shells

Not at all . I wouldn't mind if guys were looking at my girl. I would be hippocritical if I got mad because I have checked out other guys' girls all the time. All guys check out other guy's girls. Its what we do biggrin.gif

And Shells I would go into a full blown gaping stare if I saw your incredible boobies coming down the street biggrin.gif
belicked6924
Have to agree with the CMan, I find it flattering to myself also that other guys are checking out my girl. (Might even be able to entice her to share here a little bit ph34r.gif ) Most of the time when a significant other is being checked out it should always be taken as complimentary love-smiley-085.gif
bondiguy
Guys...

Shells

I am quite a fiesty person but I don't mind someone having a second glance at my girl. I do however think there is a line that is all to often crossed. Everyone will have second glance at what they find attractive, its human nature... but when a guy just won't stop staring at my girl or makes a lude comment i have been known to lose my temper
Gnappster
This thread reminds me of a funny Saturday Night Live sketch from years ago (when SNL was still funny). I think this might be considered crossing the line that bondi mentioned.

Take a few minutes and have a laugh:
http://www.zippyvideos.com/6812302464803916/snl-il_cantore/
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 24 2006, 12:29 PM)
This thread reminds me of a funny Saturday Night Live sketch from years ago (when SNL was still funny). I think this might be considered crossing the line that  bondi mentioned.

Take a few minutes and have a laugh:
http://www.zippyvideos.com/6812302464803916/snl-il_cantore/

very funny. Did you ever see the one with dana carvey and the terminator lady and they're in a restaurant with another couple and they're feeding each other the shrimp sauce saying, Baby want more sauce? I only saw it one time years and years ago, but I remember laughing my ass off then and I quote it often.
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jul 24 2006, 11:01 AM)
very funny. Did you ever see the one with dana carvey and the terminator lady and they're in a restaurant with another couple and they're feeding each other the shrimp sauce  saying, Baby want more sauce?  I only saw it one time years and years ago, but I remember laughing my ass off then and I quote it often.

I watched a lot of SNL back in the early 90's but I don't remember that sketch at all. Weird. I'll have to look up the transcript and see if it jogs the memory.

The only other Dana Carvey restaurant sketches I remember is Pepper Boy. I still have to fight back the laughter when I'm asked if I want fresh pepper in a restaurant.
Also I remember the You Likea Da Juice? I didn't think anyone remembered that one til when I was working in a restaurant kitchen a few years ago and this one dude I worked with who smoked a lot of pot is standing there listening to the server's request for extra au jus. And he says "ahhh you like a da juice huh!" in a faux Greek accentI laughed my ass off.

That is allŽ
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 24 2006, 01:27 PM)
I watched a lot of SNL back in the early 90's but I don't remember that sketch at all. Weird. I'll have to look up the transcript and see if it jogs the memory.

The only other Dana Carvey restaurant sketches I remember is Pepper Boy. I still have to fight back the laughter when I'm asked if I want fresh pepper in a restaurant.
Also I remember the You Likea Da Juice? I didn't think anyone remembered that one til when I was working in a restaurant kitchen a few years ago and this one dude I worked with who smoked a lot of pot is standing there listening to the server's request for extra au jus. And he says "ahhh you like a da juice huh!" in a faux Greek accentI laughed my ass off.

That is allŽ

I say that all the time. in fact, rather coincidentally, I was just thinking of writing that phrase today in another message board but I decided not to.

I don't remember pepper boy off the top of my head, but it almost seems familiar.

Let me know if you find the baby want more sauce. It was pretty funny. At least it was all those years ago, it'd probably be stupid if I saw it now. Linda Hamilton is the actor's name.
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jul 24 2006, 12:29 PM)
I say that all the time.  in fact, rather coincidentally, I was just thinking of writing that phrase today in another message board but I decided not to.

I don't remember pepper boy off the top of my head, but it almost seems familiar.

Let me know if you find the baby want more sauce.  It was pretty funny.  At least it was all those years ago, it'd probably be stupid if I saw it now.  Linda Hamilton is the actor's name.

I'll do some research on the baby want more suace, and the pepper boy is on the best of dana carvey dvd me thinks.
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 24 2006, 02:40 PM)
I'll do some research on the baby want more suace, and the pepper boy is on the best of dana carvey dvd me thinks.

Only reference I can find with minimal effort
http://list.miata.net/1999-09/1453.html

I didn't want to put a lot of work into it, though, cuz I have to get back to DY's thread now.
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jul 24 2006, 12:43 PM)

I didn't want to put a lot of work into it, though, cuz I have to get back to DY's thread now.

Amen brotha!
And I don't want to read it right now as I have to get back to DY's thread.
janus
I don't mind guys looking at my wife popc1.gif
summoner
QUOTE(janus @ Jul 24 2006, 09:36 PM)
I don't mind guys looking at my wife  popc1.gif

If you would will my pics be here tongue.gif You just have to tell me when someone is watching me, I don´t notice that ever!!
Lynette
[B][COLOR=purple]I just don't see this as a problem, although there HAVE been times I've gotten jealous when other women come on to my guy. He's over 6'4" and EXTREMELY handsome, and I knew from the get-go that women would gravitate to him (after-all...I did). It's the price you pay when you fall in love or date someone with movie star looks. As for dating a woman with good melons... well all I can say is that he's the one who has always encouraged me the most to go topless on every beach we've been to. He's admitted that he likes watching other men look at or hit on me, and says that titties like mine belong on display (cut, huh?). I think I've got OK melons and am resonably attrctive, so I'm bound to get at least some attention when I'm half naked in public, LOL. I think that men should just appreciate the view when they're with a gal with great tits and not stress on anything. If another man gets out of line with her, THEN you can react.[B][COLOR=purple]

*KISS*
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 24 2006, 04:47 PM)
[B][COLOR=purple]I just don't see this as a problem, although there HAVE been times I've gotten jealous when other women come on to my guy. He's over 6'4" and EXTREMELY handsome, and I knew from the get-go that women would gravitate to him (after-all...I did). It's the price you pay when you fall in love or date someone with movie star looks. As for dating a woman with good melons... well all I can say is that he's the one who has always encouraged me the most to go topless on every beach we've been to. He's admitted that he likes watching other men look at or hit on me, and says that titties like mine belong on display (cut, huh?). I think I've got OK melons and am resonably attrctive, so I'm bound to get at least some attention when I'm half naked in public, LOL. I think that men should just appreciate the view when they're with a gal with great tits and not stress on anything. If another man gets out of line with her, THEN you can react.

*KISS*

I AGree your boobs are OK I mean perfect .....

MY wifes problem with women looking at me is most end up talking to me , its not usually a sexual thing but a power thing , because of one of the postion I hold , I am around several women some young some old and they mostly want to be my friend to see what they can learn about Hiring and firing and the day to day business , were it gets tough is when her best friends Girlfrieds that is will call and ask to talk to me usually pertaining to my work , She will get jeolous and pissy ...... food-smiley-004.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jul 24 2006, 05:18 PM)
I AGree your boobs are OK  I mean perfect ..... 

MY wifes problem  with women looking at me is most end up talking to me , its not usually a sexual thing but a power thing , because of one of the postion  I hold , I am around several  women  some young some old  and they mostly want to be my friend  to see what they can learn about Hiring and firing  and the day to day business , were it gets tough is when her  best friends  Girlfrieds that is will call and ask to talk to me usually pertaining to  my work , She will get jeolous and pissy  ......  food-smiley-004.gif

if you were smart, the position you hold would lead to another position. Right in front of some hot chick who is kneeling in front of you!
Lynette
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jul 24 2006, 05:18 PM)
I AGree your boobs are OK  I mean perfect ..... 

MY wifes problem  with women looking at me is most end up talking to me , its not usually a sexual thing but a power thing , because of one of the postion  I hold , I am around several  women  some young some old  and they mostly want to be my friend  to see what they can learn about Hiring and firing  and the day to day business , were it gets tough is when her  best friends  Girlfrieds that is will call and ask to talk to me usually pertaining to  my work , She will get jeolous and pissy  ......  food-smiley-004.gif

Simple, just tell her that there is ABSOLUTELY nothing you can do about it, it is beyond your control, part of your personality, and if she can't accept it and find a way to deal with her insecurities then you both will have some decissions to make regarding your future together.
numba1fan
QUOTE(janus @ Jul 24 2006, 03:36 PM)
I don't mind guys looking at my wife  popc1.gif

it is a major turn on and compliment. With Natalie, it happens all the time as well.
2thumbs.gif
belicked6924
QUOTE(numba1fan @ Jul 24 2006, 06:29 PM)
it is a major turn on and compliment. With Natalie, it happens all the time as well.
2thumbs.gif

Der, all I can do when I see Nat is stare at her. 08.gif love-smiley-085.gif ph34r.gif
shells
Some very good points here...

Admiring is nice but respecting both people is also important...

Saying "Wow you are a lucky guy/girl... great smile/body" is one thing but something like "Phworr..... would like to fuck him/her... show me your tits/cock" is another.... also crossing the line with touching certain areas would warrant a slap...

I guess many guys here take the pics of their GF's/wives for the site and enjoy doing so... My Bf took my latest ones and likes reading the comments people leave.

I also like and want him to post comments on other ladies... wink.gif and look at women if we are out... i even point out ladies for him to look at!!!! smile.gif

Shell x
belicked6924
QUOTE(shells @ Jul 24 2006, 07:37 PM)
Some very good points here...

Admiring is nice but respecting both people is also important...

Saying "Wow you are a lucky guy/girl... great smile/body" is one thing but something like "Phworr..... would like to fuck him/her... show me your tits/cock" is another.... also crossing the line with touching certain areas would warrant a slap...

I guess many guys here take the pics of their GF's/wives for the site and enjoy doing so... My Bf took my latest ones and likes reading the comments people leave.

I also like and want him to post comments on other ladies... wink.gif and look at women if we are out... i even point out ladies for him to look at!!!!   smile.gif

Shell x

Sounds like you have a great relationship 2thumbs.gif

See Bobaloo, you shouldn't continually ask to see my cock.
bondiguy
Sorry, but I am still recovering from DYs thread love-smiley-085.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 24 2006, 07:15 PM)
Simple, just tell her that there is ABSOLUTELY nothing you can do about it, it is beyond your control, part of your personality, and if she can't accept it and find a way to deal with her insecurities then you both will have some decissions to make regarding your future together.

Yes I agree , its just hard for her as it would be for you or any lady when allot of 18- 19 yr old girls are talking to your husband . Its not insecurity as much as it is just always wondering WHY ? Were it gets interesting is when her girlfriends call to talk business with me , and these are the ladies she has been out with and shared some of our sexual experiences with ... food-smiley-004.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jul 24 2006, 12:43 PM)

seeing as the board is deader than disco, I thought I'd check this out.
The only references I could find to the sketch you mention is here and here.

but no transcript of the show but the more I think of it the more I'm sure I've seen it....just not recently.
Judging from the rest of the show it looked pretty decent...Massive Headwound Harry and Toonces the Driving Cat. laughing-smiley-017.gif

Anyway I found the Pepper Boy Transcript but it's just not as funny as on the show...makes sense I suppose.

And that is allŽ
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 25 2006, 03:39 PM)
seeing as the board is deader than disco, I thought I'd check this out.
The only references I could find to the sketch you mention is here and here.

but no transcript of the show but the more I think of it the more I'm sure I've seen it....just not recently.
Judging from the rest of the show it looked pretty decent...Massive Headwound Harry and Toonces the Driving Cat.  laughing-smiley-017.gif

Anyway I found the Pepper Boy Transcript but it's just not as funny as on the show...makes sense I suppose.

And that is allŽ

HAha. Toonces. I remember that damn jingle that would get stuck in my head. Good times!

Well done on the search. I do remember pepperboy now. Very funny sketch!!!
bondiguy
Sadly SNL doesn't get the airtime it deserves in Australia... but I think it has gone way downhill over the past 5 years anyway
wild n crazy
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 26 2006, 12:17 AM)
Sadly SNL doesn't get the airtime it deserves in Australia... but I think it has gone way downhill over the past 5 years anyway

there is no doubt about that
bondiguy
QUOTE(wild n crazy @ Jul 26 2006, 03:19 AM)
there is no doubt about that

Smart and sexy....just like me tongue.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 25 2006, 11:17 PM)

You couldn't be more right. But most of the best of DVDs are worth watching

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 26 2006, 02:47 AM)
Smart and sexy....just like me tongue.gif

You couldn't be more wrong...at least about yourself haha
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 26 2006, 01:05 PM)
You couldn't be more right. But most of the best of DVDs are worth watching
You couldn't be more wrong...at least about yourself haha

Well I strive for a 50% success rate
stevieboy
Guys...

Shells

In most cases, I have no problem with it. My wife is a gorgeous woman with long flowing dirty blonde hair, thin...Green eyes that would melt your heart, great legs and a 34DD rack yet for some odd reason she has always had a poor self esteem.

If we go out and guys check her out, it makes her feel better about herself and I just grin as if...Yeah dude...you can look...I get to take her home.

Usually does wonders for me anyway cause I bring her home and talk to her about the fact that all these dudes wanted her and she ends up perking up and fucking my brains out all night long...so for me it works

2thumbs.gif
SimonC2016
I don't mind if guys were to look at a girl if I was dating (human nature I guess), but know where the line is drawn and don't be an ass or you may end up with panda eyes.

I'm an ugly sod anyway so guess I won't have to worry about it for a while tongue.gif
Alwaysme43
In public my hubby is really protective people can look but touching or open flirting is no no i don't dress seductive but I have a small frame and big Melons all in all I think I get jealous of hubby more women are always giving him hugs or touching but I also know he doesn't like it. Im his and hes mine and we trust each other
Melonpokers
Hi mr Aussie Melons. Just thought id say something about how i find dating a lady with amazing melons. At first it was cute she was so sweet but shy about her body. I basically had liked her since a teenager not just because she is busty but her sweet beautiful face and personality. As our relationship grew she regained her figure prior to being a parent she developed a trust ebough in me to let me to take a picture. I was very blown away i will.admit i always have had a weakness for breasts but having travelled.the world i felt.she has no equal. In a nutshell.she came on here received positive feedback, a facebook.site 2000 friend requests and now has some modelling work. It can as a guy be challenging but i am content with us i appreciate genuine positive comments to her and how comfortable she has become with her breasts and i have realised either be jealous or be happy that she is your lady. Her breasts rule glad others enjoy them to look at and she made worlds greatest today so thanku T.
Melonpokers
QUOTE(Melonpokers @ Sep 8 2017, 07:31 AM)
Hi mr Aussie Melons. Just thought id say something about how i find dating a lady with amazing melons. At first it was cute she was so sweet but shy about her body. I basically had liked her since a teenager not just because she is busty but her sweet beautiful face and personality. As our relationship grew she regained her figure  prior to being a parent she developed a trust ebough in me to let me to take a picture. I was very blown away i will.admit i always have had a weakness for breasts but having travelled.the world i felt.she has no equal. In a nutshell.she came on here received positive feedback, a facebook.site 2000 friend requests and now has some modelling work. It can as a guy be challenging but i am content with us i appreciate genuine positive comments to her and how comfortable she has become with her breasts and i have realised either be jealous or be happy that she is your lady. Her breasts rule glad others enjoy them to look at and she made worlds greatest today so thanku T.

Thank you  gorgeous  if it wasn't  for you  i would  still be hiding  them away Growing  up  big chested  is a challenge guys talking  to  your chest  you saying  hey they don't  talk back you  end up self conscious. I think the break  through was the first actual pretty bra you bought me xxx

fred87
QUOTE(Melonpokers @ Sep 8 2017, 07:37 AM)

I have a very hard time following your post sometimes I cant make heads or tails on what it even is your trying to get across.
trueenglishrose
My boyfriend loves it when other guys take attention of me and try to flirt with me. he encourages me to wear push up bras and low cut tops when we go out to catch the eye of other guys. the attention i receive is such a turn on for him and for me
ddd35
QUOTE(trueenglishrose @ Nov 5 2017, 05:30 AM)
My boyfriend loves it when other guys take attention of me and try to flirt with me. he encourages me to wear push up bras and low cut tops when we go out to catch the eye of other guys. the attention i receive is such a turn on for him and for me

So glad he likes showing you off , we sure enjoy looking at you.
summoner
I still can't see if some guy is checking on me, maybe you guys are just so good at it? Or maybe I don't get any looks tongue.gif

I don't mind girls looking at my bae as long as they don't grab his ass without permission 😂

After divorce and this new relationship I was at a concert and wearing my red leather corset. I didn't get any compliments, no guy approached me and I didn't notice anyone checking on me. I keep wondering why.
Same thing when I was young and in the bar every Friday.
Maybe it's these Finnish guys who are too shy? Or maybe i just look like a rats ass?

My bae said that when we were dating 21y ago it was a bit scary how confident I was nd how I always knew what I wanted. So maybe I just scare guys away?
Ex manage to make me feel like a failure....

But I'm still very fond of my melons and my changed body is mine and I can watch myself from the mirror and be happy smile.gif Thanks to my bae <3
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.