Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Nicknames
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Shoot The Breeze
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
bondiguy
Well I know that mane nicknames are pretty black and white and easy to understand but what about the others? Where did you get your nickname from and what does it mean?

Mine is obvious... I live in Bondi and I am a guy (shut up Gnappy) so what about the rest of you???

Im 99.9% sure this thread hasn't been raised before
UncleBuck
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 14 2006, 08:32 PM)
Well I know that mane nicknames are pretty black and white and easy to understand but what about the others? Where did you get your nickname from and what does it mean?

Mine is obvious... I live in Bondi and I am a guy (shut up Gnappy) so what about the rest of you???

Im 99.9% sure this thread hasn't been raised before

Now that explains it all me and my her thought maybe James Bond fan or 'something' drinkup.gif

Always been called Buck added the Uncle and thats all she wrote grinning-smiley-003.gif
Cutie_Pie
I am cute

True Story©
bondiguy
wink.gif

Well that explains it Buck grinning-smiley-003.gif
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 14 2006, 11:53 PM)
wink.gif

Well that explains it Buck grinning-smiley-003.gif

dry.gif
ndboxer
Mine is easy I live in ND and I am a boxer
Christof
Bit of a complicated Story to mine, my name is Chris, everyone calls me Christof, I picked Christof.

The End©
natalie
I use my real name but lots of people call me nat/nats and in school a couple guys used to call me slugger. Sexy huh? tongue.gif
Christof
QUOTE(natalie @ Jul 15 2006, 09:34 PM)
I use my real name but lots of people call me nat/nats and in school a couple guys used to call me slugger. Sexy huh? tongue.gif

slugger eh? you got a mean right hook on ya? or are you allergic to salt?
natalie
QUOTE(Christof @ Jul 15 2006, 04:45 PM)
slugger eh? you got a mean right hook on ya? or are you allergic to salt?

I wasn't a fighter exactly but I broke up fights between guys all the time and I could give you a good punch to the kidneys if you deserved it. guns.gif
Christof
QUOTE(natalie @ Jul 15 2006, 09:49 PM)
I wasn't a fighter exactly but I broke up fights between guys all the time and I could give you a good punch to the kidneys if you deserved it. guns.gif

Not my kidneys, my poor beautiful kidneys, they take enough punishment from me thanks smile.gif
foghorn
easy...i like foghorn leghorn. and most other wb cartoons. either that or people keep calling me a big cock, or is it that i have a big cock...no matter.
JusLookinRound
Pretty simple really.

Jus Lookin is what I do, and I'm Round.

And J.A.F.O. was already taken most everywhere I went.
bondiguy
We are an imaginative lot tongue.gif
summoner
Some of you might remember that I just love to play FinalFantasy and FFX has summoners smile.gif
ddd35
a very close friend of my wife and I was a ddd and I met her when I was 35 , so it just fell in .
girlie_girl
I like pink and frill and have always been called a "girlie girl" ...not too complicated.
The_Flash2019
The Flash for the DC Comics character (Wally West version) and the 2019 is for the year that one of my science fiction films takes place, Blade Runner.
Fucking lame, isn't it? dry.gif
girlie_girl
QUOTE(The_Flash2019 @ Jul 16 2006, 07:35 PM)
The Flash for the DC Comics character (Wally West version) and the 2019 is for the year that one of my science fiction films takes place, Blade Runner.
Fucking lame, isn't it? dry.gif

geek

wub.gif
The_Flash2019
QUOTE(girlie_girl @ Jul 16 2006, 05:57 PM)
geek
love-smiley-052.gif

smilio05.gif
But the thing is I've stopped buying comics in 2003... confused-smiley-013.gif
Gnappster
I just use my real name confused-smiley-013.gif
janus
Part is my real name plus I like Summoner's anu....umm, nothing coz.gif

But seriously first part really is my name wink.gif
hott1976
Do i need to explain?
Bobaloo
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jul 17 2006, 11:16 AM)
Do i need to explain?

Of course not.

However, please feel free to give a visual demonstration anyway wink.gif
Assfucker
Bend over and I'll show yas bang2.gif

QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Jul 14 2006, 11:41 PM)
I am cute
True Story©

rolleyes.gif
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(Assfucker @ Jul 17 2006, 12:38 PM)
rolleyes.gif

jerkit.gif

I surely get the ass part of your name, rolleyes.gif
Assfucker
QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Jul 17 2006, 01:54 PM)
jerkit.gif

I surely get the ass part of your name, rolleyes.gif

yers should have been Pie Hole popc1.gif
Blond Bombshell
QUOTE(Assfucker @ Jul 17 2006, 12:38 PM)
rolleyes.gif

You can make me laugh even when you are not here laughing-smiley-017.gif

Another good reason to love you
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(Assfucker @ Jul 17 2006, 02:03 PM)
yers should have been Pie Hole popc1.gif

Well I will be gone for a while so you can take a sigh of relief first I have to go get an enema to get you out of my ass, but please practice better comebacks for when I get back, I just have faith you can do much better than what you are doing now, take notes from Boo and Gnappy and Bondi, they got it down!!!
Assfucker
QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Jul 17 2006, 02:18 PM)
Well I will be gone for a while so you can take a sigh of relief first I have to go get an enema to get you out of my ass, but please practice better comebacks for when I get back, I just have faith you can do much better than what you are doing now, take notes from Boo and Gnappy and Bondi, they got it down!!!

jerkit.gif oh ya, their "smack" is real $$$ rolleyes.gif

I've been being more than nice, mebbe the gloves will come off once you get back from your anal~douching......mebbe you can just store it for your next "squirting" orgasm puke1.gif
Assfucker
QUOTE(Blond Bombshell @ Jul 17 2006, 02:15 PM)
You can make me laugh even when you are not here  laughing-smiley-017.gif
Another good reason to love you

love-smiley-077.gif
foxy lady
Well I've always been nicknamed Foxy cuz of the redhair and well I'm a lady if that wasn't obvious tongue.gif
evade20
QUOTE(foxy lady @ Jul 17 2006, 02:55 PM)
Well I've always been nicknamed Foxy cuz of the redhair and well I'm a lady if that wasn't obvious tongue.gif

That needed about as much explaination as Hott did. love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-085.gif Cause she's Hott and You're Foxy! grinning-smiley-003.gif
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(Assfucker @ Jul 17 2006, 02:22 PM)
I've been being more than nice, mebbe the gloves will come off once you get back from your anal~douching......mebbe you can just store it for your next "squirting" orgasm puke1.gif

Been nice HAHAHAHA Dude you been up my ass for like a week and I have no idea why. But hey whatever you can take off the gloves makes no nevermind to me.

Maybe someday you will get that good to make a woman squirt too grinning-smiley-003.gif
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(evade20 @ Jul 17 2006, 03:01 PM)
That needed about as much explaination as Hott did.  love-smiley-077.gif  love-smiley-077.gif  love-smiley-085.gif  Cause she's Hott and You're Foxy! grinning-smiley-003.gif

Well said evade
Assfucker
QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Jul 17 2006, 04:23 PM)
Been nice HAHAHAHA Dude you been up my ass for like a week and I have no idea when. But hey whatever you can take off the gloves makes no nevermind to me.

Maybe someday you will get that good to make a woman squirt too grinning-smiley-003.gif

coz.gif You been drinking?
hott1976
i feel the love.... it's overflowing in here. As much as you guys feel when i am visiting lynette's thread! NONE
girlie_girl
makes no nevermind to me.

This "phrase" irritates the shit right outta me. For the love of God or whatever you worship, please exclude it from your vocabulary.

Maybe someday you will get that good to make a woman squirt too

...and clearly he must be doing something right to hook a woman who looks like his. ...I just thought I'd point that out.
Gnappster
QUOTE(Assfucker @ Jul 17 2006, 12:22 PM)

smilio13.gif *sniff*
hott1976
i think your smack (whatever that mean) is $$$! You can put that smack on me ( and my ass) any day!
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(girlie_girl @ Jul 17 2006, 04:41 PM)
This "phrase" irritates the shit right outta me. For the love of God or whatever you worship, please exclude it from your vocabulary.
...and clearly he must be doing something right to hook a woman who looks like his. ...I just thought I'd point that out.

He can be pretty good at times, and thanks girl I may not be hott but I know I aint ugly. love-smiley-077.gif
hott1976
i love having my ass fucked! LOL
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jul 17 2006, 04:51 PM)
i think your smack (whatever that mean) is $$$!  You can put that smack on me ( and my ass) any day!

THan if you got any left over you can put it on me, rather you and Boo at the same time. smilio05.gif
hott1976
QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Jul 17 2006, 04:51 PM)
He can be pretty good at times, and thanks girl I may not be hott but I know I aint ugly. love-smiley-077.gif

No you are a cutie-pie! nah.gif
girlie_girl
QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Jul 17 2006, 04:51 PM)

mmk?
hott1976
QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Jul 17 2006, 04:52 PM)
THan if you got any left over you can put it on me, rather you and Boo at the same time. smilio05.gif

tell me who boo is first...if its bob you meant than i'll just have to give it all to you and he can watch. smilio04.gif
Cutie_Pie
i love having my ass fucked!  LOL

OOOUCH I will pass ohmy.gif
hott1976
and i am THE HOTT !!

How do i make that little copyright sign?
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(girlie_girl @ Jul 17 2006, 04:53 PM)
mmk?

My bad misread your post.
girlie_girl
i love having my ass fucked!  LOL

now that's a real woman. love-smiley-077.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.