Cutie_Pie
Dude we see you stop posting threads to get attention. coco.gif

nah.gif nah.gif
UncleBuck
QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Jul 6 2006, 11:56 PM)
Dude we see you stop posting threads to get attention. coco.gif
nah.gif  nah.gif

love-smiley-077.gif
Honest "It" wasn't there a minute ago I did nothing ..honest confused-smiley-013.gif
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Jul 7 2006, 12:06 AM)
love-smiley-077.gif
Honest "It" wasn't there a minute ago I did nothing ..honest confused-smiley-013.gif

I hear if you push in on the lower part of your abdomen it can help "it" pop out so you can find it better confused-smiley-013.gif
UncleBuck
QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Jul 7 2006, 02:23 AM)
I hear if you push in on the lower part of your abdomen it can help "it" pop out so you can find it better confused-smiley-013.gif

oh you sooooo funny glare.gif
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Jul 7 2006, 02:13 PM)
oh you sooooo funny glare.gif

love-smiley-077.gif
closeup8
For a while, both closeup and closeup8 were listed as active users. What the fuck is up with that? When I clicked on the name, closeup, it went right to when I had 2200 posts in the profile page. Then I logged off, then on again to see what would happen and it was gone.
UncleBuck
QUOTE(closeup8 @ Jul 9 2006, 12:51 PM)
For a while, both closeup and closeup8 were listed as active users. What the fuck is up with that? When I clicked on the name, closeup, it went right to when I had 2200 posts in the profile page. Then I logged off, then on again to see what would happen and it was gone.

I feel your pain Closeup# It hurts not to be counted...but be strong I am sure that help will soon arrive nah.gif tongue.gif
bondiguy
Uncle Buck, if u are being an attention whore, for shame on you!!!

If you are truly being listed as an invisibly user try this;

Log out of the message board

Log back in and there should be a box there that says "log in as invisible" make sure that is unchecked

problem solved!!!
Cutie_Pie
HAHAHAHAHA I was just teasing him Bondi, he got it fixed right after this post
UncleBuck
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 10 2006, 12:51 AM)
Uncle Buck, if u are being an attention whore, for shame on you!!!

If you are truly being listed as an invisibly user try this;

Log out of the message board

Log back in and there should be a box there that says "log in as invisible" make sure that is unchecked

problem solved!!!

Who are you calling whore...BITCH laughing-smiley-017.gif I do not see the invisible box even now when i log in!!!? bang.gif bang.gif me thinks I may have to talk to my sweety and see what she has done...maybe she has fingered out my password ph34r.gif
UncleBuck
QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Jul 10 2006, 02:44 PM)
Who are you calling whore...BITCH  laughing-smiley-017.gif  I do not see the invisible box even now when i log in!!!? bang.gif  bang.gif  me thinks I may have to talk to my sweety and see what she has done...maybe she has fingered out my password ph34r.gif

Sorry once again Bitch may have been too strong of a word ,please forgive me nah.gif nah.gif
bondiguy
Who are you calling whore...BITCH  laughing-smiley-017.gif  I do not see the invisible box even now when i log in!!!? bang.gif  bang.gif  me thinks I may have to talk to my sweety and see what she has done...maybe she has fingered out my password ph34r.gif

Dont pretend you didnt like it blink.gif

And your sweety "fingered" your password??? laughing-smiley-017.gif Kinky blink.gif
bondiguy
blink.gif
Bobaloo

Login: UncleBuck
Password: cockpit
Hint: my ass
bondiguy
QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Sep 18 2006, 09:34 PM)
Can't believe i missed this one ....
I am lost for words....
So i dug up an old pic of Bob and his best friend  nah.gif
[attachmentid=28464]

I never knew Bob was a dog blink.gif
Bobaloo
Now that is one hell of a disturbing picture. more disturbing, though, is the fact that you had it sitting there on your harddrive.
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 19 2006, 02:08 PM)
Now that is one hell of a disturbing picture.  more disturbing, though, is the fact that you had it sitting there on your harddrive.

I'm sure that's just the tip of the iceberg wacko.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 19 2006, 04:14 PM)
I'm sure that's just the tip of the iceberg wacko.gif

Some things I just dont wanna know
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.