Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Tisha
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
bondiguy
I know I usually would like to wait until a member becomes active on the boards before I start a thread on their behalf but I simply couldnt hold out any longer.

Here's hoping this entices this beauty to the boards;

Welcome Tishla grinning-smiley-003.gif
LikesThemAll
I'm not surprised. She's one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. I hope this thread attracts her to the boards. popc1.gif
Cutie_Pie
tongue.gif Very hot woman indeed even if this post was noobish tongue.gif
evade20
QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Jul 4 2006, 11:24 AM)

Yea...Her name is even misspelled... blink.gif nah.gif
SKULLZ0MBIE
Yep, what a foxxxy lady
bondiguy
QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Jul 4 2006, 11:24 AM)

angry-smiley-011.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif

QUOTE(evade20 @ Jul 4 2006, 02:07 PM)
Yea...Her name is even misspelled... blink.gif  nah.gif

I have a Krust brand keyboard... it came without a K and an L
ndboxer
Now the ? is will she make it to the boards 08.gif coz.gif
hott1976
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 4 2006, 03:28 AM)
I know I usually would like to wait until a member becomes active on the boards before I start a thread on their behalf but I simply couldnt hold out any longer.

Looks like i'm being replaced! sad.gif rolleyes.gif
ndboxer
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jul 5 2006, 04:14 PM)
Looks like i'm being replaced!  sad.gif rolleyes.gif

You can never be replaced
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jul 5 2006, 05:14 PM)

No one could replace you hot. You will always have the best body on the site.
bondiguy

Honestly... I dont think anyone could replace you hott.... but my parents always taught me to share! laughing-smiley-017.gif

Imagines Hott and Tishla with me in the same bed 24.gif
nybandit
Hott, you are the reason the talent is getting better. they know that you are the RMM poster girl for perfection. but a tishla hott series would be phenomenal! smilio12.gif
Nosmelc
Just in case you guys didn't know (and I'm guessing there's about a 0% chance of this), she has posted some different pics at RateMyPix.

MUAH!
TK
Just Hangin
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jul 5 2006, 06:14 PM)

Well to hell with them ,Foxy and I will take you in anytime love-smiley-077.gif
Assfucker
she ain't coming here coco.gif
Just Hangin
QUOTE(Assfucker @ Jul 6 2006, 03:58 PM)
she ain't coming here coco.gif

oh ya no shit what do ya know about coco.gif

popc1.gif
Isaac_Putin

Her plastic surgeon deserves the Nobel Prize. smile.gif
boanna
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jul 5 2006, 03:14 PM)

never hott, no one can replace your beauty and your kick ass attitude. i hope u are having a great summer! bo
boanna
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 5 2006, 11:41 PM)
Honestly... I dont think anyone could replace you hott.... but my parents always taught me to share! laughing-smiley-017.gif

Imagines Hott and Tishla with me in the same bed 24.gif

u wouldnt make it out alive bondi. maybe all you'd be allowed to do is hold the camera! smile.gif
evade20
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 5 2006, 01:03 AM)
angry-smiley-011.gif  laughing-smiley-017.gif
I have a Krust brand keyboard... it came without a K and an L

That's what happens when you spill brewskis on keyboards....don't ask me how I know... nah.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
evade20
QUOTE(Isaac_Putin @ Jul 6 2006, 07:24 PM)
Her plastic surgeon deserves the Nobel Prize. smile.gif

2thumbs.gif
Tishla

Well, Im glad everyone likes my pics. I love to pose for the camera, but only recently decided to see what other people thought of me. The response has been great! Thank you all!
LikesThemAll
QUOTE(Tishla @ Jul 7 2006, 10:39 PM)
Well, Im glad everyone likes my pics.  I love to pose for the camera, but only recently decided to see what other people thought of me.  The response has been great!  Thank you all!

thank you as well Tishla. hope you enjoy it here food-smiley-004.gif
lonely1275
Waiting for some sizzling pics of this lovely body.
lonely1275
evade20
QUOTE(lonely1275 @ Jul 8 2006, 01:33 PM)

ph34r.gif Bounce something on the keyboard? nah.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Nosmelc @ Jul 6 2006, 08:40 AM)
Just in case you guys didn't know (and I'm guessing there's about a 0% chance of this), she has posted some different pics at RateMyPix.

MUAH!
TK

I was well aware!

QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 7 2006, 12:47 PM)
u wouldnt make it out alive bondi. maybe all you'd be allowed to do is hold the camera!  smile.gif

Well if I didnt make it out alive, what better way to go out hey? laughing-smiley-017.gif

QUOTE(Tishla @ Jul 7 2006, 10:39 PM)
Well, Im glad everyone likes my pics.  I love to pose for the camera, but only recently decided to see what other people thought of me.  The response has been great!  Thank you all!

No, no, no.... Thank you 08.gif
closeup8
She has captured the top four spots in the "Top Melon" listing, an unprecedented feat. If she gets to six in a row, I'm packing my bags and moving to Alabama!
Tishla
QUOTE(lonely1275 @ Jul 8 2006, 01:33 PM)

What? The one's I posted arent good enough for ya?? tongue.gif
evade20
QUOTE(Tishla @ Jul 9 2006, 12:48 PM)
What?  The one's I posted arent good enough for ya??    tongue.gif

You will find that RMM is a bunch of greedy men and women....more, more, more!!! love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif
Tishla
blink.gif
QUOTE(evade20 @ Jul 9 2006, 02:39 PM)
You will find that RMM is a bunch of greedy men and women....more, more, more!!! love-smiley-085.gif  love-smiley-085.gif  love-smiley-085.gif

Hmmm....I see. Well, I will take some requests then. What would you boys like to see?? wub.gif
Cutie_Pie

They are probably wanting some in here for there own private collection.

tongue.gif

Can't say that I blame them you really got it going on girl and you have like the best tanned color.
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(Tishla @ Jul 9 2006, 03:34 PM)
blink.gif

Hmmm....I see.  Well, I will take some requests then.  What would you boys like to see??    wub.gif

You can make one that says Cutie Pie on paper for me smilio05.gif smilio05.gif

I don't think it really matter what you do I am sure it will be hot. I for one am certainly jealous of your outstanding body. grinning-smiley-003.gif
bondiguy

Please take some comments in here with a pinch of salt... there truly are some members here with the brain capacity of a retarded pigeon!

As for pic requests i have three words; oil, oil, oil!!! That and a shot whereby you position the camera at waist high and shoot up toward your breasts.... that would be outstanding grinning-smiley-003.gif
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(Tishla @ Jul 9 2006, 03:34 PM)
blink.gif

Hmmm....I see.  Well, I will take some requests then.  What would you boys like to see??    wub.gif

Amazing breasts like yours need to be in a wet Tshirt....

Also if you have a summer dress I would love to see you in it... and partially out of it biggrin.gif

One shot I would love to see is the from above from the front shot... Like those pretty titties are getting ready to get splashed upon....

Just some ideas biggrin.gif
Tishla
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 10 2006, 12:35 AM)
Please take some comments in here with a pinch of salt... there truly are some members here with the brain capacity of a retarded pigeon!

As for pic requests i have three words; oil, oil, oil!!! That and a shot whereby you position the camera at waist high and shoot up toward your breasts.... that would be outstanding grinning-smiley-003.gif

Oil, huh?? Well, I'll have to work on that. And as for the other request, I'll see about that as well...might even already have one. I'll look through all my pics. wink.gif
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(Tishla @ Jul 10 2006, 09:54 AM)
Oil, huh??  Well, I'll have to work on that.  And as for the other request, I'll see about that as well...might even already have one.  I'll look through all my pics.   wink.gif

Oh Boy Oh Boy!!! 2thumbs.gif
ndboxer
QUOTE(Tishla @ Jul 10 2006, 08:54 AM)
Oil, huh??  Well, I'll have to work on that.  And as for the other request, I'll see about that as well...might even already have one.  I'll look through all my pics.   wink.gif

Did anyone else notice she said all her picks???

I think just post them ALL in here and let us sort them for you 22.gif
Boobluver2

Great thread idea here Bondi (as always)!!! Keep up the great work!! I am taking it that she is "BONDI APPROVED" then as well!

I'm glad this thread got started. Maybe we can see some more pics of this tanned beauty!!

food-smiley-004.gif
Boobluver2

NEVER!!!!! I don't think any one of us would let that happen!!!

love-smiley-085.gif
Assfucker

How about a combo pic? popc1.gif
Tishla
QUOTE(ndboxer @ Jul 10 2006, 11:00 AM)
Did anyone else notice she said all her picks???

I think just post them ALL in here and let us sort them for you 22.gif

Oh boy! Not a chance! wink.gif I have to keep up SOME mystery ya know! I have several hundred pics...Soooo if you're all nice, maybe I'll let a few more go... tongue.gif
Assfucker
QUOTE(Tishla @ Jul 10 2006, 01:48 PM)
Oh boy!  Not a chance!  wink.gif   I have to keep up SOME mystery ya know!  I have several hundred pics...Soooo if you're all nice, maybe I'll let a few more go...   tongue.gif

ohmy.gif

party-smiley-048.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(Tishla @ Jul 10 2006, 11:48 AM)
Oh boy!  Not a chance!  wink.gif   I have to keep up SOME mystery ya know!  I have several hundred pics...Soooo if you're all nice, maybe I'll let a few more go...   tongue.gif

popc1.gif

btw I was on vacation so I just now saw your pics for the first time. Let me tell you, there make for a very warm welcome back 22.gif
bondiguy

Gear grinning-smiley-003.gif

QUOTE(Boobluver2 @ Jul 10 2006, 11:34 AM)
Great thread idea here Bondi (as always)!!!  Keep up the great work!!  I am taking it that she is "BONDI APPROVED" then as well!

food-smiley-004.gif

Oh you know it! Bondi Approved ™ Babe

QUOTE(Tishla @ Jul 10 2006, 01:48 PM)

a few hundred blink.gif
LikesThemAll
I'll be happy with anything you post. I'm still surprised how you've managed to excited everyone to be at the top of the list so many times. keep us or it up 2thumbs.gif
chaminda
Tishla, you have a sculpted body, awe inspiring. I love your smile.
Tishla
QUOTE(LikesThemAll @ Jul 11 2006, 06:31 AM)
I'll be happy with anything you post.  I'm still surprised how you've managed to excited everyone to be at the top of the list so many times.  keep us or it up  2thumbs.gif

Is that unusual?

I'll do my best to keep EVERYTHING "UP". wink.gif
chaminda
Tishla, I've a thought. That thong thong thong thong thong.
Tishla
QUOTE(chaminda @ Jul 11 2006, 03:15 PM)
Tishla, I've a thought. That thong thong thong thong thong.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.