Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Alix554
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2
Narazbad
ok...lets try this post starting thing again! every time i start a post its a ghost town before its even born lol.
anyway, has anyone else noticed this delicious piece of red hair and freckles? every time i come to her pics i just freeze for a good 10 mins and fantasize...there is some insatiable calling for me to go to her pics every night...and i dont know what it is! could anyone pleeese help me out with this? and maybe convince her to join the boards for some of our fun nights? tongue.gifbiggrin.gif damn im an evil horny bastard....
bondiguy
*tumble weed floats across the screen*

Haha seriously though yeah she has a mean set of melons! Mean = Good!
Narazbad
yeah dude..i was thinkin the same thing...all my posts die before even being concieved....sad huh? oh well...atleast someone agrees with me...
Puppet
Yea.. i do look forward to her joining the boards.. i got dibs hahaha
Narazbad
i started i claim dammit! tongue.gif you got all the other girls love, remember puppet? lemme have this one....shes perfect for me! tongue.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Narazbad @ Jul 21 2005, 11:43 PM)
i started i claim dammit! tongue.gif you got all the other girls love, remember puppet? lemme have this one....shes perfect for me! tongue.gif

I'll let Naraz have first crack at freckles... otherwise he wouldnt stand a chance! haha... Just Kiddin dude!

Finders keepers
Narazbad
dude...every time i see her tits i just have to stare....then something else happens but im sure im not the only one with that little perdiciment.....not that its little or anything....gesus christ just thinking about her drives me insane...i gotta find more on this girl! shes gotta post more pics
bondiguy
QUOTE(Narazbad @ Jul 22 2005, 02:46 AM)
not that its little or anything....

You saved yourself there... Puppet or Pay would have been on to that sooooo fast!
paybarraman
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 22 2005, 04:00 AM)
You saved yourself there... Puppet or Pay would have been on to that sooooo fast!

He's lucky.......OH SO Lucky.........

See Naraz....your thread DIDN'T die....its got a nice pulse.....

And I've been meaning to post......yeah this lady is a hottie.......

I'm VERY curious to know if she's a real redhead........what a firecracker!!!!
bondiguy
The only way to find out if she IS a real redhead is to see if the Carpet matches the Curtains.......... tongue.gif
Narazbad
yeah...glad i saved my ass on that one...had a feeling that it would bite me in the ass...and your right, it did get some life...YAY! *cheers* anyway...where for art thou Alix?
bondiguy
QUOTE(Narazbad @ Jul 23 2005, 05:28 PM)
yeah...glad i saved my ass on that one...had a feeling that it would bite me in the ass...and your right, it did get some life...YAY! *cheers* anyway...where for art thou Alix?

Naraz... this may well be your crowning achievement!
Narazbad
wooo!!! wait....you guys can make 20-50+ page threads...and i get 11 posts and cant even get the girl in here....such a crown...sad.gif
alix544
I am quite pleased that you enjoy my red hair and freckles, not just my tits! Not too many people do, most guys are into the typical blondes
Narazbad
alix we love your red hair and freckles, they turn me on like mad! and those tits of yours are breathtaking as well...dont get me wrong...but now that your introduced to the boards maybe you will stay perhaps? tongue.gif we really are a fun group!
alix544
Just get ready for my next pic...it'll be up soon! tongue.gif
Narazbad
oh i think i might have seen a peek of it in your profile....and if its what i saw...its going to be very very yummy....wanna stick around for us some more alix?
alix544
What do you have in mind?
Narazbad
whatever you would like...il do anything with you tongue.gif and your pics didnt seem to post...sad.gif
bondiguy
welcome to RMM Alix! 2thumbs.gif
Narazbad
oh yeah..you can crown me now bondi...tongue.gif
bondiguy
places a crown onto Narazbad's head tongue.gif
Narazbad
WOO!!
paybarraman
QUOTE(alix544 @ Jul 28 2005, 02:41 AM)
I am quite pleased that you enjoy my red hair and freckles, not just my tits! Not too many people do, most guys are into the typical blondes

Hi and welcome and 22.gif

paybarraman's ph34r.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Jul 28 2005, 11:02 AM)
Hi and welcome and  22.gif
paybarraman's  ph34r.gif

wow, that was short sabattical pay. I thought you'd return as the artist formerly known as paybarraman
juicy_DD
hi beaut mwahhh xx
BEAUTIFUL
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 28 2005, 11:19 AM)
wow, that was short sabattical pay. I thought you'd return as the artist formerly known as paybarraman

Hi Juicy....how are ya today?
Narazbad
and here ensues the side-tracking of my topic....tongue.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Narazbad @ Jul 28 2005, 01:42 PM)
and here ensues the side-tracking of my topic....tongue.gif

Look on the bright side... it took 2 pages to get off the rails... thats almost a record!
Narazbad
did you see the sexy alix made the top list!? YAAAAAAAYYYY!!!
bondiguy
QUOTE(Narazbad @ Jul 29 2005, 04:41 AM)
did you see the sexy alix made the top list!? YAAAAAAAYYYY!!!

Are u trying to get this thread back on track?!??!? haha

Yeah I did see that and well deserved too
Narazbad
yes i am dammit, and yes it was dammit
bondiguy
QUOTE(Narazbad @ Jul 29 2005, 02:36 PM)
yes i am dammit, and yes it was dammit

well good for you and good for her.... dammit! tongue.gif
Narazbad
dammit! tongue.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Narazbad @ Jul 29 2005, 11:24 PM)
dammit! tongue.gif

You really are a smart arse! haha tongue.gif
Narazbad
and of course my thread dies...again...
Narazbad
but now that shes posted some AMAZING new pictures it will revive itself....anyone see those things?!? *drools*
bondiguy
QUOTE(Narazbad @ Aug 3 2005, 02:07 AM)
but now that shes posted some AMAZING new pictures it will revive itself....anyone see those things?!? *drools*

Yes I saw and yes they were marvellous but yes... your thread is dying!
Narazbad
everything i lay my hands on dies....*sigh*
bondiguy
QUOTE(Narazbad @ Aug 3 2005, 01:20 PM)
everything i lay my hands on dies....*sigh*

well dont come near me dude... I am young and have a full life to live! haha
Narazbad
maybe thats why i cant get any sex......*ponders*
bondiguy
No... there are other more obvious reasons! haha jk

Getting back on track (oddly) did you see the squeeze shot from Alix???
ooh la la 08.gif
Narazbad
uuuhh...yeah???? how could i not! i have to look at it atleast 3 times a day now dude...i have to look at HER 3 times a day..did you notice the side shot she did today? it was very delicious and fantasy creating..
bondiguy
QUOTE(Narazbad @ Aug 4 2005, 03:05 AM)
uuuhh...yeah???? how could i not! i have to look at it atleast 3 times a day now dude...i have to look at HER 3 times a day..did you notice the side shot she did today? it was very delicious and fantasy creating..

That I did! Say has she added to this thread as yet?

Her contribution to the main page pics is outstanding! If now she could only spare we loyal fans some love.....?
Narazbad
shes added, and talked to me thru pm on a few occasions, its just been a while...
bondiguy
QUOTE(Narazbad @ Aug 4 2005, 03:08 AM)
shes added, and talked to me thru pm on a few occasions, its just been a while...

Oh I see... I have the memory of a goldfish! bang.gif
Narazbad
*chiiiirp* *chiiiiirpp*

....wow...dead board...glad to know me and bondi are the only ones posting here.....wheres alix!!
jrock8
hey, i would throw some love her way... but she's never around to see it... oh well, just in case

love-smiley-077.gif there's some love for alix... another totally hot girl for rmm
bondiguy
*bondiguy watches the tumbleweed blow by*
alixineurope
Hoolllllleerrrr
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.