Full Version: Any Girls Horny Now?
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Sex Talk
Pages: 1, 2
neoh
Any girls with msn/yahoo horny now?
evade20
QUOTE(neoh @ Jun 22 2006, 07:48 PM)

Er this is not exactly a dating site. You might want to read a few threads before you get yourself in too deep...user posted image
Assfucker

smilio03.gif
foxy lady
Horny.....YES

Chat....ummm......NO dry.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(neoh @ Jun 22 2006, 05:48 PM)

Argh.
K, I'm no ladies man as most of the women here can atest too, but starting a thread like this is akin to walking up to a girl at the supermarket and saying, "Wanna fuck?" 99.9% it ain't gonna work and even less if you're ugly. At least get to know the people you are chatting with a BIT first, so they don't you're complete douchebag. Making this your first post is of course gonna get you flamed.

That is allŪ
boanna
QUOTE(neoh @ Jun 22 2006, 05:48 PM)

ok, so i was a little hard on the fella. dry.gif
COMEDYMAN
Ill wait to close this lame ass thread after you all have torn into this idiot a little more.... mebbe then he can go cry on the wailing wall
Gnappster
QUOTE(boanna @ Jun 23 2006, 01:06 PM)
angry-smiley-011.gif

Asswipe.

Here's an easier way for you to get laid NEOH...Rob a bank, then turn yourself in to the authorities. It'll guarantee you several years of getting laid daily.

I do have a neighbor friend who's always horny...no msn or yahoo,  but he does have this burnin' sensation when he pees. 

When you are at least 20 years older, you will look back on the day you came here, saw some boobies, got your first hard-on and started this stupid thread. Then you will think to yourself... "Why didn't I put a *#@*+# to my head that day?"!

What do you non-usa newbie people think we are over here...just a bunch of horny, big breasted, pole dancing bitches who have nothing to do in the daytime but come here and just "wait and hope" some fucktard like you comes along and asks us if we are horny so we can meet you in a DIFFERENT "forum place" and type naughty words to you so you can attempt to ejaculate for your first time??!!  (Don't touch that keyboard Natalie...Bo swats her hand!)

In light of the fact that even though you pissed me off, I do have a kind heart....and an angelic nature, so before I tell you to go stick your dick-head in a light socket, I will attach some pics for you.....see, all is not lost little fella!

Now, go stick your dick head in a light socket.  Go ahead...it won't hurt...it's how we celebrate the 4th over here!

smilio02.gif 

NEWBIE - "A clueless person who is new to something, whether it's the internet, a message board, forum or life itself. Or something like that."

ASSWIPE - "An asshole is a low form of life but there is one that is lower: an asswipe. An ass has many uses but an asswipe has only one function: to be smeared with shit and flushed. Even fucktards lulz when an asswipe enters a forum."

You might want to visit this link newbie....I think your "horny girl" is there, not here...

waiting_for_Neoh

ohmy.gif

laughing-smiley-014.gif
COMEDYMAN

I think I was alittle harsh on this person.... mebbe you girls ought to chat him up....

.....before a palestinian with a C4 tube top decides hes ready for his virgins now laughing-smiley-017.gif

I just thought.... they get virgins when they goto ... Disneyworld.. or where ever the fuck these idiots go after they have blown up...

....can't they get laid here? is it worth spreading your guts all over the place just to get 72 girls to spread their legs for you ?
boanna
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Jun 23 2006, 01:45 PM)
I think I was alittle harsh on this person.... mebbe you girls ought to chat him up....
.....before a palestinian with a C4 tube top decides hes ready for his virgins now laughing-smiley-017.gif
I just thought.... they get virgins when they goto ... Disneyworld.. or where ever the fuck these idiots go after they have blown up...

....can't they get laid here?  is it worth spreading your guts all over the place just to get 72 girls to spread their legs for you ?

laughing-smiley-014.gif
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(boanna @ Jun 23 2006, 03:46 PM)
laughing-smiley-014.gif

I know id blow myself up if Bo was the prize love-smiley-077.gif

blink.gif

No wait.. id BLOW MY LOAD.. yea thats it.... blow myself up? .. nah fuck that!!! laughing-smiley-017.gif
boanna
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Jun 23 2006, 01:45 PM)

....can't they get laid here?  is it worth spreading your guts all over the place just to get 72 girls to spread their legs for you ?

You're right. He needs more pics...
boanna
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Jun 23 2006, 01:49 PM)
I know id blow myself up if Bo was the prize  love-smiley-077.gif
blink.gif

No wait.. id BLOW MY LOAD.. yea thats it.... blow myself up? .. nah fuck that!!! laughing-smiley-017.gif

you know i'd blow u C-Man, but i dont like even mentioning it in this thread.
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jun 23 2006, 12:02 PM)
Argh.
K, I'm no ladies man as most of the women here can atest too, but starting a thread like this is akin to walking up to a girl at the supermarket and saying, "Wanna fuck?" 99.9% it ain't gonna work and even less if you're ugly. At least get to know the people you are chatting with a BIT first, so they don't you're complete douchebag. Making this your first post is of course gonna get you flamed.

That is allŪ

The kid is probably 15 once again, poor kid is trying to get his end wet haha

I love the level of noob bashing lately on RMM grinning-smiley-003.gif
Assfucker
QUOTE(boanna @ Jun 23 2006, 03:06 PM)
angry-smiley-011.gif

Asswipe.

Here's an easier way for you to get laid NEOH...Rob a bank, then turn yourself in to the authorities. It'll guarantee you several years of getting laid daily.

I do have a neighbor friend who's always horny...no msn or yahoo,  but he does have this burnin' sensation when he pees. 

When you are at least 20 years older, you will look back on the day you came here, saw some boobies, got your first hard-on and started this stupid thread. Then you will think to yourself... "Why didn't I put a *#@*+# to my head that day?"!

What do you non-usa newbie people think we are over here...just a bunch of horny, big breasted, pole dancing bitches who have nothing to do in the daytime but come here and just "wait and hope" some fucktard like you comes along and asks us if we are horny so we can meet you in a DIFFERENT "forum place" and type naughty words to you so you can attempt to ejaculate for your first time??!!  (Don't touch that keyboard Natalie...Bo swats her hand!)

In light of the fact that even though you pissed me off, I do have a kind heart....and an angelic nature, so before I tell you to go stick your dick-head in a light socket, I will attach some pics for you.....see, all is not lost little fella!

Now, go stick your dick head in a light socket.  Go ahead...it won't hurt...it's how we celebrate the 4th over here!

smilio02.gif 

NEWBIE - "A clueless person who is new to something, whether it's the internet, a message board, forum or life itself. Or something like that."

ASSWIPE - "An asshole is a low form of life but there is one that is lower: an asswipe. An ass has many uses but an asswipe has only one function: to be smeared with shit and flushed. Even fucktards lulz when an asswipe enters a forum."

You might want to visit this link newbie....I think your "horny girl" is there, not here...

waiting_for_Neoh

22.gif
evade20
angry-smiley-011.gif

Asswipe.

smilio02.gif 

waiting_for_Neoh

Or is this Neoh? laughing-smiley-014.gif
fellatiofiend18
my friends are mean guns.gif

life is great!

theres not much more to say to that wub.gif
foghorn
angry-smiley-011.gif

Asswipe.

smilio02.gif 

waiting_for_Neoh

holy shit bo...and you call bondi, gnap, and me harsh. i hope i never get on your bad side sweatheart

you just spanked the hell out of that boy smilio12.gif action-smiley-047.gif smilio12.gif action-smiley-047.gif
Lynette
Geeeze NEOH! You have got to be the most desperate guy on the entire internet. I'm sure you'll take offense to this, but you really sound like a pathetic little man.
Gnappster
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jun 26 2006, 06:00 PM)
Geeeze NEOH! You have got to be the most desperate guy on the entire internet.                                                        

wow! that's a lofty claim! laughing-smiley-017.gif
evade20
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jun 26 2006, 08:45 PM)
wow! that's a lofty claim!  laughing-smiley-017.gif

Eleven more posts, Gnappster! Don't waste them on Neoh... laughing-smiley-014.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jun 26 2006, 08:45 PM)
wow! that's a lofty claim!  laughing-smiley-017.gif

Yeah... what about Bob? laughing-smiley-017.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jun 28 2006, 12:40 AM)
Yeah... what about Bob? laughing-smiley-017.gif

I'm the most perverted guy on the Internet of average desperation.

Baby steps to the add reply button
foxy lady
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jun 28 2006, 02:48 PM)
I'm the most perverted guy on the Internet of average desperation.

Baby steps to the add reply button

laughing-smiley-017.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(evade20 @ Jun 26 2006, 07:00 PM)
Eleven more posts, Gnappster!  Don't waste them on Neoh... laughing-smiley-014.gif

I can now waste my posts on anyone... guns.gif
Gnappster
ya douchebag tongue.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jun 26 2006, 08:00 PM)
Geeeze NEOH! You have got to be the most desperate guy on the entire internet. I'm sure you'll take offense to this, but you really sound like a pathetic little man.

SEE!!!!!!!!!!

I told you all there was somebody out there even more desperate than me!!!!!

**jhc what an idiot**
Bobaloo
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Jun 30 2006, 11:51 AM)
SEE!!!!!!!!!!
**jhc what an idiot**

yeah, right. You probably just created the username Neoh to make it look like someone out there is more desperate than you. You can't fool us.
bondiguy
SEE!!!!!!!!!!
**jhc what an idiot**

Pay your long ardous wolrd wide search is over!!!!! grinning-smiley-003.gif
MichaelDavid
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jun 30 2006, 05:28 PM)
Pay your long ardous wolrd wide search is over!!!!! grinning-smiley-003.gif

This guy is from Jerusalem... Jerusalem! I don't know, there is just something very disturbing about the fact that Neoh could be wanking his cocktail wiener three blocks from where Jesus died on the cross. Sorry, it just makes me shudder.

Whew... just when you think things can't get any worse in the Middle East.

Oh, by the by Bondi, what was that you were saying about lengthy messages?

*cough* Boanna's tirade *cough*
bondiguy
QUOTE(MichaelDavid @ Jul 1 2006, 06:00 PM)

Oh, by the by Bondi, what was that you were saying about lengthy messages?

*cough* Boanna's tirade *cough*

Haha like you said, those that want to will read them.... and then there's me! laughing-smiley-017.gif
evade20
**jhc what an idiot**

QUOTE(MichaelDavid @ Jul 1 2006, 06:00 PM)
This guy is from Jerusalem... Jerusalem! I don't know, there is just something very disturbing about the fact that Neoh could be wanking his cocktail wiener three blocks from where Jesus died on the cross. Sorry, it just makes me shudder.

Just be careful 'bout how you talk about Jesus, 'cause Bubba's out. blink.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif

Buddha's coming too!
nah.gif

Jesus is coming, too! And he's pissed.
ddd35
what is really troubling is we still come here
evade20
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jul 3 2006, 03:14 PM)
what is really troubling  is we still come here

Noob bashing from the good ole' days! coco.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif
mrsmontana

Always horny!
evade20
QUOTE(mrsmontana @ Jan 30 2013, 11:00 PM)
Always horny!

dry.gif Sorry, MrsMT.... This thread isn't suppose to be taken seriously.... confused-smiley-013.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif
riggerman
Always horny!

My kinda lady!!!
ddd35
QUOTE(mrsmontana @ Jan 30 2013, 09:00 PM)
Always horny!

well that is great to know , And your Zip code is what ?????? tongue.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(evade20 @ Jan 31 2013, 04:21 AM)
dry.gif Sorry, MrsMT....  This thread isn't suppose to be taken seriously.... confused-smiley-013.gif  laughing-smiley-017.gif

Are shittin me , I thought it was great pick up line ..... laughing-smiley-014.gif
evade20
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jan 31 2013, 10:24 AM)
Are shittin me , I thought it was great pick up line .....  laughing-smiley-014.gif

Yeah, right! blink.gif blink.gif coz.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(evade20 @ Jan 31 2013, 03:34 PM)
Yeah, right! blink.gif  blink.gif  coz.gif

2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
Always horny!

well, i liked the sound of it
foghorn
i miss the great ole days of publicly roasting some dumbshit who says stupic crap. "hey, i got a 36" inch cock and would love to cam with some of you sexy ladies. send me an email at iamthesorriestassfuckintheworld@yahoo.com
TNKinkeM
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Jun 23 2006, 03:45 PM)

Does anybody else find it strange to desire 72 virgins in heaven? I mean do they really think there's gonna be sex in heaven?
theinfamousjax
QUOTE(TNKinkeM @ Apr 25 2013, 01:19 PM)
Does anybody else find it strange to desire 72 virgins in heaven? I mean do they really think there's gonna be sex in heaven?

Forget 72 virgins ill trade em in or 7 sexy experienced women
Lynette
Does any REAL man desire virgins? And if so... WHY? It would seem to me that a woman who knows what she's doing brings a lot more to the table,... or chair, or bed, or sofa, or floor, or swing, or car hood, or secluded place in a public park/ WAIT! That's me! LOL! smilio05.gif
theinfamousjax
QUOTE(Lynette @ Apr 25 2013, 08:40 PM)
Does any REAL man desire virgins? And if so... WHY? It would seem to me that a woman who knows what she's doing brings a lot more to the table,... or chair, or bed, or sofa, or floor, or swing, or car hood, or secluded place in a public park/ WAIT! That's me! LOL! smilio05.gif

Yeah see that's what I'm after^
evade20

I prefer experienced women but if a virgin threw herself at me, I wouldn't pass up the chance.... Not like that will ever happen... laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif ph34r.gif
Buck Turgidson

Bingo. Lynette called it.
theinfamousjax
QUOTE(evade20 @ Apr 25 2013, 09:24 PM)
I prefer experienced women but if a virgin threw herself at me,  I wouldn't pass up the chance....    Not like that will ever happen... laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif  ph34r.gif

This is my guess where evade is at. A Virgin threw herself at him and broke his hip
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.