Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages  1 2 3 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Haters, my own little venting party

girlie_girl
post Jan 7 2006, 08:44 AM
Post #1

C Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,269

alright, I've got some new pics up to be rated. I go to check them and they are all around a 5. WTF? I know my tits are waaaaay better than a 5. They are pretty perky for being natural and DD, I have nice nipples, they are nice and round...how the fuck are they a 5? I think that some chicks who can't grow boobs are pissed off when they see a nice set and vote low...that's what I think. Thoughts? Please Discuss...and don't forget to tell me my boobs are better than a 5! sad.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Ratt
post Jan 7 2006, 09:39 AM
Post #2

C Cup

Member No.: 11,393

QUOTE(girlie_girl @ Jan 7 2006, 09:44 PM)
alright, I've got some new pics up to be rated. I go to check them and they are all around a 5. WTF? I know my tits are waaaaay better than a 5. They are pretty perky for being natural and DD, I have nice nipples, they are nice and round...how the fuck are they a 5? I think that some chicks who can't grow boobs are pissed off when they see a nice set and vote low...that's what I think. Thoughts? Please Discuss...and don't forget to tell me my boobs are better than a 5! sad.gif

Sorry... at a loss for words... alls I can say is what I already told you: you better than a 5... You know what I think... love-smiley-085.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Christof
post Jan 7 2006, 10:57 AM
Post #3

C Cup

Member No.: 11,025

Alls I can say is your right they are way better than 5's, and the front page seems very strange for ratings and a lot of my faves are scored too low. The main thing is that you know, and everyone on the board knows that you have good boobs and from what ive seen a pretty fine everything else too!

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
hott1976
post Jan 7 2006, 11:34 AM
Post #4

Double D's

Member No.: 9,243

QUOTE(girlie_girl @ Jan 7 2006, 08:44 AM)

First of all..i'm one of those girls that can't "grow boobs". I guess we're just born with what we have and some of us don't want to go to the extreme to get them. I would look ridiculous with enourmous boobs anyway. But i will be the first to admit that there are not enough little titty girls here to rate low. I think it's just some people are jealous. My scores have been pretty low lately and i've just decided not to put them on for ratings. This is meant to be fun not competition. Right? All i got to say is don't blame us in the itty bitty titty committee for the low ratings chica... i'm sure there is another explanation.
If we were that insecure about our breasts anyway, we wouldn't be posting pics! smile.gif food-smiley-004.gif

PS i'm no hater either!
+Quote Post
Puppet
post Jan 7 2006, 01:15 PM
Post #5

E Cup+

Member No.: 1,473

You know... ratings are sposed to fun and a way to show the world what you have.. but as ive said before... do use this site as a medium of approval to boost self esteem... your setting yourself up for the ultimate in dissappointment no matter who you are.. the variation of people voting is very random and fickle at best.. 1 month you could be a 10 and the next a 2.. I for one don't vote.. i stick to my forums where I like to see all the lovely ladies post.. and ill compliment here and hope that its better than some random number between 1 and 10.. Hott had the right Idea.. smile.gif 87% of those voters do not get on the boards.. they don't get to know you or your personality and personality to me can speak volumes for your beauty in either a positive way or negative way..

So shrug the haters off girl.. you know the truth because you have a mirror and can see for yourself... and while that should be the only approval you need.. you have the rest of us on the boards only confirming what you already know!

--------------------

BOARD ASSHOLE!
+Quote Post
girlie_girl
post Jan 7 2006, 06:45 PM
Post #6

C Cup

QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 7 2006, 11:34 AM)
First of all..i'm one of those girls that can't "grow boobs".  I guess we're just born with what we have and some of us don't want to go to the extreme to get them.  I would look ridiculous with enourmous boobs anyway.  But i will be the first to admit that there are not enough little titty girls here to rate low.  I think it's just some people are jealous.  My scores have been pretty low lately and i've just decided not to put them on for ratings.  This is meant to be fun not competition.  Right?  All i got to say is don't blame us in the itty bitty titty committee for the low ratings chica... i'm sure there is another explanation. 
If we were that insecure about our breasts anyway, we wouldn't be posting pics! smile.gif   food-smiley-004.gif

PS i'm no hater either!

hott, you have boobs, I've seen them. Granted, they are not nearly as big as mine, but neither is the rest of your body...but you have boobs, and I rather like them thank you very much.

As for the confidence booster thing, yea I guess that is part of the reason for the ratings, however if I always believed what other people said about me I'd be in lots of trouble. I don't lose sleep at night about my boobs being rated a 5, I just wondered what your theories were. nah.gif
+Quote Post
chi619
post Jan 7 2006, 06:52 PM
Post #7

A Cup

Member No.: 11,916

I wondered the same thing when I first started posting, and I've got some 3's and 4's out there... and I was like, "Sheesh, they're not that bad, are they? I don't think the votes are always specifically to rate your boobs (which, I'd give 'em a 10!)... A lot of times they're rating the overall picture. I started comparing my pictures to everyone that was at least a 7 or over, and I noticed a few things. First of all, of course, everyone's got their own taste. That's obvious. Whether they look great or not, if a guy prefers a C cup, they're gonna rate that higher than a B or a D cup. The other thing is that guys are very visual creatures (whoa, newsflash there, lol). The pictures that show *more* than just boobs (i.e. face, hips, ass, etc) seem to rate higher. A lot of comments I see of some first-timers that post a close-up of their boobs say, "Nice, let's see the rest of you." Now, I tend to shy away from those kinds of shots because I don't have a solid, tight body like, say Hott1976 (hope you don't mind me using you as an example, but your body IS awesome, lol). I'd say a picture of her, that shows everything between her shoulders and her hips, is always gonna rate much higher than a closeup pic of just her boobs.

So, yeah, like everyone's already said... just pay more attention to the comments... and in here, where you know everyone loves to look at you. smile.gif Because of they way those scores go, the novelty of posting for ratings has gradually worn off for me, too. Just my 2 cents, lol.
+Quote Post
Puppet
Post #8

E Cup+

good just didn't want to see you bent out of shape over it

--------------------

BOARD ASSHOLE!
+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
Post #9

Double D's
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 2,479

the front ratings board is not an accurate sample of the actual liking of the boobies..... because theres no controls... you get all kindsa eediots posting ones and rude comments.... I say go by PM comments and the forum back here for an actual grade ...

and Im a big boob guy by default.. and I enjoy the perkier boobies of girls like Hott and JuicyDD just as much as girls like your girlie , Chi619, and carameltits ... I like all of you girls' titties because you post them naked for me to lust after 22.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Puppet
post Jan 7 2006, 06:59 PM
Post #10

E Cup+

Tell it Com

--------------------

BOARD ASSHOLE!
+Quote Post
girlie_girl
post Jan 7 2006, 07:03 PM
Post #11

C Cup

QUOTE(chi619 @ Jan 7 2006, 06:52 PM)
A lot of comments I see of some first-timers that post a close-up of their boobs say, "Nice, let's see the rest of you."  Now, I tend to shy away from those kinds of shots because I don't have a solid, tight body like, say Hott1976 (hope you don't mind me using you as an example, but your body IS awesome, lol).  I'd say a picture of her, that shows everything between her shoulders and her hips, is always gonna rate much higher than a closeup pic of just her boobs. 

exactly! Glad someone gets it. I have posted *a* pic on my thread for like a minute where you could see my tummy, and that will probably be all you'll ever see of it. It's not a very sought after commodity...

I have posted my face a time or two, but there is no way I'd post it up for rating. (I have hot or not for that) It's not that I think I'm ugly and people would say bad things, I actually think I have a pretty face...I just don't want my face and boobs together all over the net.

Chi, I request the "unseen" pics in my pm box if you so please. *wiggles eyebrows* ...damn we need a wiggles eyebrows smiley...
+Quote Post
Puppet
post Jan 7 2006, 07:16 PM
Post #12

E Cup+

yea im going to start tracking down new icons tongue.gif

--------------------

BOARD ASSHOLE!
+Quote Post
girlie_girl
post Jan 8 2006, 09:01 AM
Post #13

C Cup

QUOTE(Puppet @ Jan 7 2006, 07:16 PM)
yea im going to start tracking down new icons tongue.gif

my new one @ a 3!!! you, yes you...go vote! (high)
+Quote Post
closeup
post Jan 8 2006, 11:31 AM
Post #14

Double D's

Member No.: 9,341

It's interesting to me how these comments about the ratings seem to cycle around. Two weeks ago, I'm saying the same thing to Hott that she's now saying to you.(Except for the little titty comment). Next week you'll be telling some newbie what you've now figured out here. Here's my take on the ratings: You should always go with the highest score you've ever got as being the most accurate. The reason is, your body is still the same, the only thing that's changed is the pose, the lighting, what your reveling, etc. You should look at your highest rated picture and figure out WHY it rated as high as it did. If you have a lot of pictures up, than the highest rated one probably shows you in the best way.Look at the dozens of pictures Kizzle has posted, who would have guessed that the one that's highest on the Top Melon list would be the one that's actually there. Is it most reveling? Sexier? Who knows, but everyone seems to like it. As for more reveling pictures scoring higher, DJS has just her boobs at the very top. (For a good reason, they are spectacular). One way to get better scores, if that's what you really want, is to post alot of pictures in the threads, then put up for ratings the ones that get the response you're looking for.
+Quote Post
belicked6924
post Jan 8 2006, 01:54 PM
Post #15

Double D's

Member No.: 12,055

I think fuck the pussies that can't rate correctly. All of you gorgeous women should only listen to what the men (and women) on the board say because we are the only ones that share the truth. No jealousy involved. Lots of fantisies though.

--------------------
Work in progress.
+Quote Post
Puppet
post Jan 8 2006, 06:35 PM
Post #16

E Cup+

Get in line.. ive been preaching this shit since day 1

--------------------

BOARD ASSHOLE!
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jan 8 2006, 09:19 PM
Post #17

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(Puppet @ Jan 8 2006, 06:35 PM)
Get in line.. ive been preaching this shit since day 1

As have a million others and while I sympathise with girlie girl I am almost sick of hearing it. On EVERY rating sire on the web you are going to have those who rate you justly, and those who just blow in and rate u low because they are either young boys just looking for that fake tit look, or girls wanting to advance themselves. My advice... Deal with it because it isn't going to change. Listen to the comments rather than the scoring

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
Puppet
post Jan 8 2006, 09:21 PM
Post #18

E Cup+

IM going to coin a new phrase to end all

"Life and beauty cannot be measure on a scale of 1 to 10"!

there that should say it all!

--------------------

BOARD ASSHOLE!
+Quote Post
jackyoulike
post Jan 8 2006, 09:22 PM
Post #19

B Cup

Member No.: 10,778

Hi Girlie Girl, you have smashing breasts.
I am most definitely a lover.
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jan 8 2006, 09:23 PM
Post #20

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Puppet @ Jan 8 2006, 09:21 PM)

so profound... so very profound blink.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
Puppet
post Jan 8 2006, 09:41 PM
Post #21

E Cup+

hahaha

--------------------

BOARD ASSHOLE!
+Quote Post
jrock8
post Jan 9 2006, 02:29 AM
Post #22

Board Whore Emeritus

Member No.: 8,319

my take on this is (or at least should be) well known around here by now... so i'm not going to restate it... ph34r.gif

i think my time is better spent looking at boobs... yeah, that's definitely a better use of time for me love-smiley-085.gif

--------------------
Just once I'd like someone to call me 'Sir' without adding 'You're making a scene.
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jan 9 2006, 11:43 AM
Post #23

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(Puppet @ Jan 8 2006, 09:21 PM)

how bout 1 to 11? tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jan 9 2006, 11:51 AM
Post #24

Liquor and Whores

this has been rehashed way too many times, but closeup makes a good point(go figure haha). often times it's the stuff other than the breasts or girl herself that can make a pic rate higher, like the lighting, angle, pose etc. Make no mistake, a good pair or tits is a good pair of tits. But one can make an average pair look above par by changing lighting, or the pose, and being creative with the picture, which many girls have done. For expample, if you have smaller breasts, overhead lighting is probably better than frontal lighting as it will create flattering shadow which will accentuate the shape of them better. That's just one example. A person can go on, but I'm far too lazy.

That is all.

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
foghorn
post Jan 10 2006, 10:16 PM
Post #25

D Cup

Member No.: 6,095

newsflash....this is a boob site. it doesn't attract the most mature people (me included). post because you want to post, not to get high scores. come to the board to find out how people feel about you.

i Hail.gif to all of you for being brave enough to put yourselves out there to be worshipped (and critisized). thank all of you ladies.

puppet...very profound. i'm impressed. food-smiley-004.gif

--------------------
user posted imagechickieuser posted imagejd
user posted imagejuicyMelonsuser posted imagebouncy user posted imagefellatio
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jan 11 2006, 12:32 AM
Post #26

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jan 9 2006, 11:51 AM)
this has been rehashed way too many times, but closeup makes a good point(go figure haha). often times it's the stuff other than the breasts or girl herself that can make a pic rate higher, like the lighting, angle, pose etc. Make no mistake, a good pair or tits is a good pair of tits. But one can make an average pair look above par by changing lighting, or the pose, and being creative with the picture, which many girls have done. For expample, if you have smaller breasts, overhead lighting is probably better than frontal lighting as it will create flattering shadow which will accentuate the shape of them better. That's just one example. A person can go on, but I'm far too lazy.

That is all.

dido!

Take this for example.... are multiple pics of the same girl all scored exactly the same??? NO. People alter according to numerous things as well as the breasts in mention. Also it depends on who logs on that day, who doesn't, how many visitors visit, how old they are etc etc

Different strokes for different folkes.....

this topic is now a yawn

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
closeup
post Jan 11 2006, 01:26 AM
Post #27

Double D's

Member No.: 9,341

I agree with Bondi, as much as I'd like to see these threads die, they always come back. Why don't all the really interesting threads do that? HotJ? FAGT? Jade, no, it's always" my ratings aren't high enough"
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jan 11 2006, 01:32 AM
Post #28

I don't suffer FOOLS

This post is mere whoring because I wanna reach 300 posts tongue.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jan 11 2006, 11:34 AM
Post #29

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jan 11 2006, 01:32 AM)
This post is mere whoring because I wanna reach 300 posts tongue.gif

300 posts?? don't you do that like every time you log on? laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jan 12 2006, 12:11 AM
Post #30

I don't suffer FOOLS

uh oh.... looks like I forgot to carry the one! (prof Frink)

Make that 3000 posts!

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post

3 Pages  1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th May 2024 - 05:28 PM