Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Real Titties, what other than.....

Lovelyjugs
post Oct 18 2012, 11:16 PM
Post #1

Training Bra

Group: Members
Member No.: 38,034

Hey everyone...I have just posted a few more pics tonight so they will be up soon!!! I have never been on a site like this and im dying to know what you all think! I personally think that my girls are not too bad at all however I think I need more votes because everyone else has like 100 more votes than i do sad.gif.....So please get on and vote....and btw...it makes me so horny and so wet knowing that someone may be jerking off by looking at my titties. So dont be shy....please message me and vote for my tittes!!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Toxic Burn
post Oct 19 2012, 04:05 PM
Post #2

B Cup

Member No.: 30,443

QUOTE(Lovelyjugs @ Oct 18 2012, 11:16 PM)
Hey everyone...I have just posted a few more pics tonight so they will be up soon!!! I have never been on a site like this and im dying to know what you all think! I personally think that my girls are not too bad at all however I think I need more votes because everyone else has like 100 more votes than i do sad.gif.....So please get on and vote....and btw...it makes me so horny and so wet knowing that someone may be jerking off by looking at my titties. So dont be shy....please message me and vote for my tittes!!

People don't always rate as much as they used to...it's kinda of hit or miss with voters by the day...two things I've noticed on getting votes...I always post too many pics and that causes less votes as well as...could also have to do with dark pics. In some cases voters won't rate if the picture isn't bright enough...your pic has to draw your voters attention

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Toxic Burn
post Oct 19 2012, 04:07 PM
Post #3

B Cup

QUOTE(Toxic Burn @ Oct 19 2012, 04:05 PM)
People don't always rate as much as they used to...it's kinda of hit or miss with voters by the day...two things I've noticed on getting votes...I always post too many pics and that causes less votes as well as...could also have to do with dark pics. In some cases voters won't rate if the picture isn't bright enough...your pic has to draw your voters attention

as well as the lower your name is on the list means that voters might not make to you before they jerkit.gif and smilio02.gif love-smiley-085.gif
Also, I've notived your nipples don't show in your pics yet...voters want nipples, if the pic doesn't have nipples it might as well be in profile pics cause voters won't rate it...you have good pics so far that have potential, but they gotta show some full on boob especially your first few pics, so 08.gif those boobies

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Oct 20 2012, 10:27 AM
Post #4

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(Toxic Burn @ Oct 19 2012, 02:07 PM)
as well as the lower your name is on the list means that voters might not make to you before they  jerkit.gif  and  smilio02.gif  love-smiley-085.gif
Also, I've notived your nipples don't show in your pics yet...voters want nipples, if the pic doesn't have nipples it might as well be in profile pics cause voters won't rate it...you have good pics so far that have potential, but they gotta show some full on boob especially your first few pics, so  08.gif  those boobies

Spoken by a ratings Queen tongue.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 21 2012, 07:45 AM
Post #5

E Cup+

Member No.: 36,181

will make sure i put my vote in 2thumbs.gif

probably will be said by the others as well, but now that you have your thread here as well, you will have so many fans complimenting you which is probably going to pleasantly surprise you food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
Toxic Burn
post Oct 22 2012, 02:15 AM
Post #6

B Cup

i also want to say dont take the ratings to heart go by the comments i feel like sometimes younger dudes or girls get on there and are harsh its a good lil community when u get in with the right people...also i feel as though some girls take it as a competition which it shouldnt, be i get on there and rate very fairly...if not i dont rate low as to discourage girls i want them to be proud of there body and not let someone lame lower their self esteem! get it girl your smokin!!!!

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
malhe
post Oct 30 2012, 05:14 PM
Post #7

C Cup

Member No.: 36,359

Just have fun and ignore all them haters out there who are jelous that you are way sexier than they are. I find the best poses are the ones where you are just goofing off and having some fun. 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
paybarraman
post Nov 2 2012, 03:22 AM
Post #8

Our line starts coach?

Member No.: 1,198

Key thing to remember with this site. Your rating will continue to go down as you get more and more votes. It's just averages.....Unless every single vote you get on your boobs is a 10, eventually the number will go down. Add in the fact that you do not have to have an account to vote, and that you can vote once not logged in, and then vote again after you login, you'll see that the numbers are reallyt not all that representative.

Personally, I vote pretty much every single pic a 10 because you ladies post them up, so who the fuck am I to say they're worth less than that.

--------------------
Ding! There's the bell, who's buyin?

SLAP!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!!

Hello? Hello?.....Is this thing on? user posted image

What is it about Pay that makes me so hot?
Now I know what it is...he is just hot...end of story (misschickie)

+Quote Post
morpheusone
post Nov 3 2012, 07:02 AM
Post #9

D Cup

Member No.: 16,169

QUOTE(malhe @ Oct 30 2012, 05:14 PM)
Just have fun and ignore all them haters out there who are jelous that you are way sexier than they are. I find the best poses are the ones where you are just goofing off and having some fun.  2thumbs.gif

grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
Yes, I know where your eyes are. But I'm still keeping mine on your tits.
+Quote Post
morpheusone
post Nov 3 2012, 07:13 AM
Post #10

D Cup

Member No.: 16,169

Said it before, saying it again. Fuck the ratings, no telling who's all clicking numbers anyway. And worst kept secret in the world that jealous selfish haters rate too. Just love yourself and the pair your gifted with and you can have grain-of-salt kinda' fun posting for ratings, AND have even MORE fun posting with the regulars one-on-one here in the Board rooms grinning-smiley-003.gif popc1.gif

We obviously love talking tits, and we do it with personality 2thumbs.gif

--------------------
Yes, I know where your eyes are. But I'm still keeping mine on your tits.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th May 2024 - 06:29 PM