Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Outline ] · Standard · Linear+

> Augustsgirl, "No part of anything you just said...

Augustsgirl
post Feb 8 2008, 01:12 AM
Post #1

A Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 25,453

...remotely resembles a rational thought. I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul" - Billy Madison

Seeing as I just discovered that there was, in fact, a message board at all... my eyes have suddenly been opened to all the wondrous, witty, and always profane banter of these boards. Embrace the alliteration, my friends! And get used to my verbosity... I'm afraid that you'll have to. smilio00.gif

I figured I'd put up a 411... because SKULLZOMBIE said it would be super neato keen. Okay, I digress... those were not his words. But wouldn't it be refreshing if they were? Either way, thanks for the head's up, Jay.

Let's see. What do you folks wish to know about me? Those who were really curious have already asked, I figure, but this is more of a generalized statement of intent?

Let's make a long story short (...you wish).

Firstly, the most important thing - I sport a pair of 38DD's on a petite frame that's barely over 5 feet tall. I have long dark brown hair, green eyes, and olive skin. I tan really well when I actually get myself out into the sun but I can't say that I do that very often.

Another random thought - I've only ever dated / screwed the guy I'm with presently. I was a virgin until I was 19. So yes, even a super awesome girl with giant jugs like mine couldn't get any action in high school. So all of you boys who are worried about such things, don't. Everyone gets lucky eventually. Patience is a virtue.

I'm a 21 year old college student in the lovely (*gags*) state of Delaware. There is not anything particularly special about Delaware beyond the sheer ammount of chickens who call the state home - last I knew, it was 3 chickens to one person in the state? No matter where you are in the state, you can either smell the gut-wrenchingly sour smell of dirty chicken houses, simmering in the summer heat... or possibly the equally foul scent of the bay, thick with rotting crustaceans and seaweed slime. A lovely place to live, neh?

I'm a huge dork, as I've already expressed to a few around here. I love to play video games of various sorts. I also play World of Warcraft (the MMO that popped my MMO cherry). But wait, that's not all! I RP online, or at least I used to when I had more time to spare. I cosplay. I also play tabletop RPGs too - you know, Dungeons and Dragons. Oh yeah, you heard me. I love fantasy and sci-fi books, shows and movies. Anime too. Firefly was an amazing show. Old school Star Trek kicks ass, if only for it's amusement factor. I do admit that I still need to read Dune - my boyfriend won't let me forget about that. Oh, and I almost forgot. I love comic books - mostly X-men and Spiderman. And manga.

As for literature, movies, and music... let me just say:
-Ayn Rand's "The Fountainhead", anything by Anne Rice (including the Erotic Tales of Sleeping Beauty), well written ethnographies, anything that snags my interest
-Kevin Smith films (Dogma), most Happy-Madison films, Lord of the Rings, The Matrix, most comic book movies, and more recently I've taken an interest in romantic comedy due to a class I took (Some Like It Hot). Also, anything with a lot of explotions and car chases is great.
-Metallica, Nine Inch Nails, Nirvana, Tori Amos, Less Than Jake, Kamelot, Utada Hikaru... Basically: Metal, rock, alternative, ska, and some Japanese pop

I'm an anthropology major. I began as a psychology major but decided that people were all insane and that I didn't care enough to get myself all mixed up in that crazy shit. Seriously. Anthropology is interesting... even if everyone thinks that my being an anthropologist means that I am Laura Croft. I actually don't have a problem with that and I am more than happy to let people go on thinking that I am, in fact, a super sexy video game vixen. I have been on a field dig which tested both my patience and my ability to survive on two granola bars a day while doing grueling physical labor for a month, but I don't raid tombs. I'd be a lot more well off as far as money is concerned if I did.

At this point I am a senior and simply trying to finish up my last year in school, as I am no longer held in thrall by the idea of going to other countries and studying "the other". I don't even really want to study people in the United States... although I've always been terribly intrigued by the idea of doing an anthropological study of the BDSM underground. I think it'd sell, what do you think?

I am instead focusing upon my writing. Funny enough, I'm working on a young adult book at the moment. I write all manner of genres, however... children's, fantasy/sci-fi, erotica of various sorts. I can only hope that once I have a manuscript completed someone will want to publish me. Otherwise I'm going to end up being a trophy wife for my poor boyfriend, who also has a "worthless humanities major degree". But we're big fans of the great outdoors, so living in a box in an ally some where won't be so bad... rolleyes.gif

So why did such a lovely, intelligent, elloquent young lady as myself decide to offer up her breasts to the gods of internet oggling, you ask? Well let me tell you, friend! I'd been discussing the idea with my boyfriend for some time. He declared that my boobs were far better than so many of the other sets he'd seen across this great world wide web of course. After taking a few days to weigh the pros and cons of posting my pictures (mostly the cons) I eventually threw caution to the wind and without another thought I quickly made an account and put up my first picture - one of a small set I'd taken specifically for the purpose.

Soon I realized that the folks here are wonderfully complimentary and I'd gotten a reassuringly high score on my breasts. I decided to post another picture, with the same results - decent score, nice comments, and pleasant (or amusing... or both) messages. Occationally you'll probably see my boyfriend, August85, commenting on my pictures as well - which is always a pleasant surprise.

So all in all, that's it. Are you tired of me yet? nah.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Augustsgirl   Augustsgirl   Feb 8 2008, 01:12 AM
penman   Welcome to the boards..........I think your going ...   Feb 8 2008, 02:25 AM
davy   Welcome to the boards and :cheers: to your boyfri...   Feb 8 2008, 10:09 AM
misschickie   I almost read the whole thing, but don't hold ...   Feb 8 2008, 11:14 AM
ddd35   Welcome Welcome ... So have to be honest I ...   Feb 8 2008, 12:55 PM
Augustsgirl   Hah, that's okay. I appreciate honesty. I di...   Feb 8 2008, 01:18 PM
ddd35   well I went back and read it , thanks for the...   Feb 11 2008, 12:08 PM
Augustsgirl   Aww... I did forget that!! Hm, hard choi...   Feb 11 2008, 02:10 PM
gwiskup   I'd have to agree .. girl on top ... allows ...   Feb 11 2008, 02:13 PM
SKULLZ0MBIE   Ask your roomie to Join RMM, who knows, maybe sh...   Feb 11 2008, 03:32 PM
Augustsgirl   Hah... I don't think so. She seems like a bi...   Feb 22 2008, 12:51 AM
somfan   :) Back when I was in college, we didn't le...   Feb 22 2008, 01:25 AM
ddd35   Bummer cant even masterbate , well when ya ge...   Feb 22 2008, 03:21 PM
FreakyShinnizle   That's really a bummer. I hope you get to scre...   Feb 23 2008, 11:32 PM
ddd35   both fine choices .. could imagine your fine b...   Feb 12 2008, 04:08 PM
HardDick69   Hey August, glad to have you on board! While ...   Feb 8 2008, 05:43 PM
FreakyShinnizle   I wuv dorks :wub: Glad to have you on the boat Mis...   Feb 8 2008, 07:40 PM
SKULLZ0MBIE   Welcome to the Message Board Augustsgirl :cheers:...   Feb 8 2008, 09:02 PM
Augustsgirl   Yay, Firefly!! :cheers: Mal is everythi...   Feb 8 2008, 09:29 PM
Scoundrel_SF   I'm hooked. And, in the infamous words of Mal ...   Feb 8 2008, 09:14 PM
Scoundrel_SF   Jayne got some love in "Heart of Gold", ...   Feb 8 2008, 09:44 PM
stanley66   read it all :) but love the 38DD barely 5' :...   Feb 9 2008, 12:08 AM
somfan   Welcome to the boards! Some of us love to rea...   Feb 9 2008, 05:23 PM
Augustsgirl   Hah! I actually have considered doing anthr...   Feb 10 2008, 12:35 AM
stanley66   (gasp - one that wasn't related to my boobies?...   Feb 10 2008, 02:43 PM
freestyle   Witty, intelligent and a killer rack. You're ...   Feb 23 2008, 07:37 PM
Augustsgirl   Intelligent and witty? Perhaps, perhaps. Tell that...   Mar 6 2008, 09:48 PM
somfan   Picture, please! Remember we are visually o...   Mar 7 2008, 12:01 AM
evade20   :2thumbsup: :lol:   Mar 7 2008, 05:47 AM
Augustsgirl   *L* Indeed. We'll see about next pic. I got...   Mar 7 2008, 05:14 PM
SKULLZ0MBIE   I see, I too wear my Leather Mask :ph34r: love...   Mar 7 2008, 05:47 PM
Augustsgirl   *giggle* That picture startled the hell out of m...   Mar 8 2008, 04:15 AM
SKULLZ0MBIE   lol, I get that the first time, but after you ge...   Mar 8 2008, 04:50 PM
somfan   :spankin: My interest in BDSM is limited to a ...   Mar 10 2008, 03:23 AM
Augustsgirl   I don't like pain and suffering either, that...   Mar 11 2008, 12:57 PM
ddd35   WOW sounds like my kind of game .   Mar 11 2008, 01:42 PM
Augustsgirl   Definately a lot of fun. Funny enough one of his...   Mar 14 2008, 12:52 AM
ddd35   yeah very weird , but I guess you could always...   Mar 14 2008, 10:04 AM
Augustsgirl   New pictures will be up for tomorrow, since I...   Mar 27 2008, 09:30 PM
FreakyShinnizle   As long as your beautiful tits are in the picture ...   Mar 27 2008, 11:33 PM
Augustsgirl   F.Y.I. I'm going to be home and then at my bo...   Mar 28 2008, 12:02 PM
ddd35   well he is just to lucky .. enjoy your break ...   Mar 28 2008, 12:20 PM
FreakyShinnizle   Awww... :( Well I hope he does the same thing I d...   Mar 28 2008, 05:29 PM
Augustsgirl   Hah... so that DOES confirm one of the 'bump...   Apr 8 2008, 10:52 PM
DoubleJ   sounds like you've got the base concept for ...   Apr 8 2008, 11:07 PM
FreakyShinnizle   Glad I was useful :nahnah: I love the way you t...   Apr 9 2008, 03:39 AM
gwiskup   [quote=Augustsgirl,Apr 8 2008, 10:52 PM] Hah... so...   Apr 9 2008, 12:26 PM
ddd35   good luck !!!!!!   Apr 9 2008, 01:59 PM

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd June 2024 - 08:09 PM