Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> What's The Most Erotic Thing You've Done?, Describe your sexiest experience

Charlieginger
post Apr 10 2023, 07:39 AM
Post #1

A Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 45,391
Bra size (for females only): C

Thought this might be a fun topic. I'll start it off with one of my favorite experiences we had. Years ago during foreplay, I asked my wife if she'd let me take her pics nude with our camera, we just had a film camera then, and surprisingly she said yes right away. I said that we'd have to have them developed and that means others will see her, still okay with her, but no faces. Off we went, this led to us buying a camera with a card, still having them developed, then eventually just printing them at home. We started coming up with ideas for poses, outfits and after a short time had a large collection of really hot images. We had discovered flickr around that time and bravely posted some. The response was amazing and sexually it was hugely exciting thing for us. Our page grew and it wasn't long before we had over 100k views. We booked a hotel room for a night away from kids on Valentines day and started planning doing pictures there and I read an ad for a photographer that does erotic photo shoots and he comes to you. I contacted him to see what was up and for $ 100 you got about an hours worth of pictures, pro lighting, excellent camera and the allure of having someone watch her pose was amazing. I asked her and she was on board with the idea. The day came and I was nervous as hell, I invited a stranger over to see my wife naked. Was he going to be a good fit for us, we'd find out soon. She was very amorous that day, dressed nicely and makeup on just right when we got to the hotel. He arrived an hour or so later. Normal guy, explained how things worked and asked about style of pictures we wanted, and was very professional. He wanted to see what we had for her to wear and we got started nervously. It was very tame, we did lots of lingerie shots and then did some final 100% nudes. Now we're talking! Then it was over. Wow that's it? Okay, a week later, we decided to do it again, but this time mostly nudes and we're posing together. A few months went by and we got together again. More relaxed this time, lots more together pics and more nude, but still very tame generally speaking. By now we were very comfortable around him and decided to book him again, we had just had her melons done and wanted new pics to show them off. This time around we did mostly all nudes and she stayed nude even after the set, going through pics and talking after, we both did. She was basically just hanging out now completely nude and laughing and and enjoying herself l. She was completely comfortable now without clothes and we told him we had been posting nudes and he asked where. We showed him our page and told him how we were going to post some later after he left. I said that the first thing that was going to happen is that I was going to have to bend her over the bed after seeing her naked for around two hours posing. He said 'would you like a sex set?' I looked at her, she didn't say no, she didn't say anything. He said he'd put lighting up and we can just pretend like he isn't there. I of course said yes. She said okay, but I wasn't planning on making a sex video. He said it wouldn't be a video, stills and we could use what we wanted and delete the rest. Sounded good.
He set up and had us sit on the bed together and told me to hold her and kiss her. He said to act naturally and do whatever we normally did. He had me position her this way and that for better images, he moved around the room taking pics as he went. He told her when she needed to move her arms or legs, raise her ass, or spread her legs. He told her how sexy she was and she responded to the encouragement. I got her on all fours and slammed her from behind and she orgasmed. She pulled off and had me lay down and rode me facing the camera. She climbed off and sucked my dick. It got very intense. I wanted to cum. He said we should do a few with her on the edge of the bed. She laid on her back and hung her legs over. I got inside her again and he said to wait until he got something to stand on. Once he got ready, he told me to go ahead. He told me to pull out when I'm ready to cum and shoot on her belly for the money shot. I was very ready, and wound up leaving my load partially inside and above her clit. Couldn't hold it any longer. He had me get off and took some of her laying there leaking cum that were very hot and very popular on our page. He had her open her legs, and then bend over for a cum drip shot.
She asked for a towel to clean up with after and he put down the camera and grabbed the one off the chair and he softly wiped her tummy and when she sat on the bed and blotted her pussy. That was hot! There's my version of things. We did another later that was outdoors. She can tell that story herself after she reads this one.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Charlieginger
post Apr 10 2023, 09:09 PM
Post #2

A Cup

I don't know if I want to share that or not. I'm going to need to think on that
I'll get back to you. I'm glad you enjoyed making them with me. 😘
+Quote Post
Charlieginger
post May 15 2023, 07:55 AM
Post #3

A Cup

Here goes per my husband's request. Our photographer lined up a new guy to do the erotic stuff and he was willing to do an outdoor nude, but asked if we'd be okay if a guy doing a web page did his the same day, same location, and if we could help carry put the gear to said spot. We really wanted this to happen and agreed, rate was reduced, and we could take as many shots as we wanted. My husband liked that idea and we made a date. We showed up at a private residence the new photographer had borrowed for the day and went inside to talk. Our old photographer was there as he was showing the new guy the ropes and introducing us in person. It wasn't long before the guy showed up who wanted his pictures taken too and we started getting to know each other. He had a model coming that was posing with him, she, was experienced in doing poses for BDSM and he worked with her before. We all got along fine, and he and he showed us some of his past stuff and his website. We showed him some of our stuff and we talked about what we expected for today. He liked our previous set, and was complimenting me on my figure. We all got along fine and it was obvious we could do our pose s, and not feel weird about others being there. We decided start setting up and carried the equipment out to the back of the property to set up while waiting for his model to arrive. It took a bit to move it all, screens, lighting, cords, you get the idea. We then headed back to the house to change and get ready for our shoot when his model calls to cancel on him so it was looking like his MF shots weren't gonna happen. My husband being the big pervert he is, half joking, suggested that I sub in. He jumps at the idea... I freaked out! Not gonna happen. He said, I'll pay for your session, just posing, no face showing and we keep a set of anything I'm in. He also said that if I do, he'll pay me $200 extra for doing it. My husband was excited about having me put on all the costumes and watching me pose, so I decided to 'try' and if I didn't like it, I could stop. Agreed. We start to get ready. I'm fixing my makeup and hair and the photographer does some shots of everyone getting ready to sort of start things out. I've seen his pictures already and he's seen ours, so no surprises I figured. We're joking around and the mood is light, when he drops his sweats right in front of us. My husband isn't small, but this guy was extremely big! Crazy big, that's why he has a website and makes money evidently... I was blushing, kind, of weird, standing here while this huge weiner is waving at me. My husband wanted to take my picture with it right then and there. He asked me if I wanted to, and the photographer asked if I'd be okay touching him. I said I'd try it. He was oiled down some, and I held him in my hand. He was warm, I felt him respond to my touch. I was suprised at how oddly comfortable I was. My husband came over and took my tits out for the pictures. We did a bunch of me stroking, holding, and posing next to his melonpoker. He kept dripping, so I know he liked it. We moved outside and started our shoot. My husband and I did lots of outdoor stuff, nude, semi nude, sexual, and just loving. I was really into it and it was amazing. We took a break and the other guy did a bunch of solo shots. After he was done, he asked if I was ready to join in. I was super nervous. They gave me some outfits to wear and pose with him. We did some scantily clad shall we say. We got ready to move on and we changed to him being nude and me wearing a small open black robe with heels. They asked I was okay with contact and if my husband was okay too. We said it was fine and we did our first real poses together. I did some holding his melonpoker, some spanking him, and then without my robe. I did some on all fours and simulated sex. I was getting very sensitive and wet, he kept dripping and had to stop from time to time. My husband was hard and excited. We did a pose where he picked me up, I had my legs around him and we were facing each other. It was a black and white filter. His dick was right against my opening and we were just posed there for what seemed like forever while they adjusted the angle, and position. I felt myself slipping and we kept readjusting. I felt him starting to enter me. I told them I was slipping down onto him. He said he'd put me down, and in the process, by accident, I'm sure, he went in pretty deep. I jumped and he apologized. Okay! That was interesting. We moved into the house to finish up. I put on some BDSM outfits and we posed together. We did some simulated sex poses and they added in some fake cumshots later. My husband was on fire watching me, I was very aroused and the other guy was throbbing. They had us oil down then moved us to the couch to pose for a simulated sex scene in black and white filter, when the photographer asked my husband to pose too for a simulated threeway. He got in and they moved us all around and got all sorts of shots. We were going to finish up in a simulated pose with me laying on top of the guy on all fours and my husband behind me with his dick at my bottom. We were all getting swept away and things just escalated quickly. I felt my husband pushing into my ass and then the other guy started to enter me. The pictures kept coming and I started moving into them both. Someone came first and then immediately the next, I can't be sure who was first, but I think my husband came first in my ass, then the other guy. My husband got off and I got off, leaving the other guy on the couch. He got up too. I sat down on the big chair that had a white sheet on it that was a backdrop earlier. I was leaking a lot and they had me pose right there doing a little cum play for the camera. I hadn't came yet, so they wanted me to orgasm for them during the shoot. I came hard when I was touching myself for the cum play shots. It was amazing! So, there it is, my big sexual adventure posing nude outdoors. I hope you enjoy hearing about it! 😘.
+Quote Post
Arnut
post May 15 2023, 09:35 AM
Post #4

D Cup

Member No.: 43,442

QUOTE(Charlieginger @ May 15 2023, 07:55 AM)
Here goes per my husband's request.  Our photographer lined up a new guy to do the erotic stuff and he was willing to do an outdoor nude, but asked if we'd be okay if a guy doing a web page did his the same day, same location, and if we could help carry put the gear to said spot.  We really wanted this to happen and agreed, rate was reduced, and we could take as many shots as we wanted.  My husband liked that idea and we made a  date.  We showed up at a private residence the new photographer had borrowed for the day and went inside to talk.  Our old photographer was there as he was showing the new guy the ropes and introducing us in person.  It wasn't long before the guy showed up who wanted his pictures taken too and we started getting to know each other.  He had a model coming that was posing with him, she, was experienced in doing poses for BDSM and he worked with her before.  We all got along fine, and he and he showed us some of his past stuff and his website.  We showed him some of our stuff and we talked about what we expected for today.  He liked our previous set, and was complimenting me on my figure.  We all got along fine and it was obvious we could do our pose s, and not feel weird about others being there.  We decided start setting up and carried the equipment out to the back of the property to set up while waiting for his model to arrive.  It took a bit to move it all, screens, lighting, cords, you get the idea.  We then headed back to the house to change and get ready for our shoot when his model calls to cancel on him so it was looking like his MF shots weren't gonna happen.  My husband being the big pervert he is, half joking, suggested that I sub in. He jumps at the idea... I freaked out! Not gonna happen.  He said, I'll pay for your session, just posing, no face showing and we keep a set of anything I'm in.  He also said that if I do, he'll pay me $200  extra for doing it.  My husband  was excited about having me put on all the costumes and watching me pose, so I decided to 'try' and if I didn't like it, I could stop.  Agreed.  We start to get ready.  I'm fixing my makeup and hair and the photographer does some shots of everyone getting ready to sort of start things out.  I've seen his pictures already and he's seen ours, so no surprises I figured.  We're joking around and the mood is light, when he drops his sweats right in front of us.  My husband isn't small, but this guy was extremely big!  Crazy big, that's why he has a website and makes money evidently... I was blushing, kind,  of weird, standing here while this huge weiner is waving at me.  My husband wanted to take my picture with it right then and there.  He asked me if I wanted to, and the photographer asked if I'd be okay touching him.  I said I'd try it. He was oiled down some, and I held him in my hand.  He was warm, I felt him respond to my touch.  I was suprised at how oddly comfortable I was.  My husband came over and took my tits out for the pictures.  We did a bunch of me stroking, holding, and posing next to his melonpoker.  He kept dripping, so I know he liked it.  We moved outside and started our shoot.  My husband and I did lots of outdoor stuff, nude, semi nude, sexual, and just loving.  I was really into it and it was amazing.  We took a break and the other guy did a bunch of solo shots.  After he was done, he asked if I was ready to join in.  I was super nervous.  They gave me some outfits to wear and pose with him.  We did some scantily clad shall we say.  We got ready to move on and we changed to him being nude and me wearing a small open black robe with heels.  They asked I was okay with contact and if my husband was okay too.  We said it was fine and we did our first real poses together.  I did some holding his melonpoker, some spanking him, and then without my robe. I did some on all fours and simulated sex.  I was getting very sensitive and wet, he kept dripping and had to stop from time to time. My husband was hard and excited.  We did a pose where he picked me up, I had my legs around him and we were facing each other.  It was a  black and white filter.  His dick was right against my opening and we were just posed there for what seemed like forever while they adjusted the angle, and position.  I felt myself slipping and we kept readjusting. I felt him starting to enter me.  I told them I was slipping down onto him. He said he'd put me down, and in the process, by accident, I'm sure, he went in pretty deep.  I jumped and he apologized.  Okay! That was interesting.  We moved into the house to finish up.  I put on some BDSM outfits and we posed together.  We did some simulated sex poses and they added in some fake cumshots later.  My husband was on fire watching me, I was very aroused and the other guy was throbbing. They had us oil down then moved us to the couch to pose for a simulated sex scene in black and white filter,  when the photographer asked my husband to pose too for a simulated threeway.  He got in and they moved us all around and got all sorts of shots.  We were going to finish up in a simulated pose with me laying on top of the guy on all fours and my husband behind me with his dick at my bottom.  We were all getting swept away and things just escalated quickly.  I felt my husband pushing into my ass and then the other guy started to enter me.  The pictures kept coming and I started moving into them both.  Someone came first and then immediately the next, I can't be sure who was first, but I think my husband came first in my ass, then the other guy.  My husband got off and I got off, leaving the other guy on the couch.  He got up too.  I  sat down on the big chair that had a white sheet on it that was a backdrop earlier.  I was leaking a lot and they had me pose right there doing  a little cum play for the camera.  I hadn't came yet, so they wanted me to orgasm for them during the shoot.  I came hard when I was touching myself for the cum play shots.  It was amazing! So, there it is, my big sexual adventure posing nude outdoors.  I hope you enjoy hearing about it! 😘.

Hell yes
+Quote Post
Charlieginger
post May 15 2023, 06:10 PM
Post #5

A Cup

I'm dropping a couple pics for you to see. I'm feeling naughty.
I'm not leaving them here for long, so have fun!
+Quote Post
Charlieginger
post May 15 2023, 06:10 PM
Post #6

A Cup

I'm dropping a couple pics for you to see. I'm feeling naughty.
I'm not leaving them here for long, so have fun!
+Quote Post
Charlieginger
post May 15 2023, 08:14 PM
Post #7

A Cup

Here's me posing with his very large melonpoker. Him holding me over his election, and me after the shoot doing some cumplay shots.
+Quote Post
smallguy1980
post May 15 2023, 08:24 PM
Post #8

B Cup

Member No.: 44,373

Wow, how did this fake account go this long. Really bad photoshopping here.
+Quote Post
Charlieginger
post Jun 3 2023, 03:51 AM
Post #9

A Cup

We aren't faking. We share this account and my wife enjoys telling about stuff we did in the past during photo shoots and other things we have done.I like reading from her perspective what she experienced. We have an exhibitionist streak and have posted on and off for over 10 years on various places. Some of our pics are very good quality, some are not. Some were taken 10 years or more ago. Many have used old editing tools. Sorry if they're not 'pro' but they're ours and I see now she's pulled some. That's up to her, I hope she keeps posting, I enjoy finding her posts when she does.
+Quote Post
Looking4u2do2
post Jun 8 2023, 08:23 AM
Post #10

Unregistered

QUOTE(smallguy1980 @ May 15 2023, 08:24 PM)
Wow, how did this fake account go this long. Really bad photoshopping here.

I think most of us just ignore them now lol
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 01:23 AM