Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages < 1 2 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Wife Sex, is it a wrong fantasy?

bondiguy
post Aug 4 2006, 01:02 AM
Post #31

I don't suffer FOOLS

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(allmebaby @ Aug 3 2006, 06:56 PM)
Pay baby when it comes to him getting to do as a man what ever he wants it is amazing what you guys would watch!!

QUOTE(paybarraman @ Aug 3 2006, 10:16 PM)
Im not sure I follow this Allme, but I willingly admit my hypocracy in this thread. 

Yes, there are many married/attached women on this site that I would love to have sex with or fantasize about.  But, I still wouldn't want MY wife fucking anyone but me.

Just me.

Pay what I think she means is you would watch your wife have sex with another male/female if you were given 100% freedom to fuck other hotties with your wife watchingand or participating!

It is amazing what you'll agree to do when little Pay gets excited

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
allmebaby
post Aug 5 2006, 12:03 PM
Post #32

D Cup

Member No.: 8,431

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 3 2006, 11:02 PM)
Pay what I think she means is you would watch your wife have sex with another male/female if you were given 100% freedom to fuck other hotties with your wife watchingand or participating!

It is amazing what you'll agree to do when little Pay gets excited

That is what I meant. thanks bondi.
+Quote Post
stevieboy
post Aug 5 2006, 05:12 PM
Post #33

C Cup

Member No.: 9,995

This is a very strange thing for most men I think. It drives me absolutely wild to know that my wife was with anyone before me, let alone watching her do the deed with another guy. The strange thing is...if my wife asked me if I'd mind tossing a girl into the mix and the 3 of us getting together, I'd be all for that...I think most men would. It'd be the most wildly erotic thing in the world for me to screw my wife while another girl sucked me off or something like that...but as for a guy screwing my wife...I draw the line.

Seems very one-sided and unfair...but I think its a normal reaction...don't know why
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Aug 7 2006, 02:24 AM
Post #34

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(allmebaby @ Aug 5 2006, 12:03 PM)
That is what I meant. thanks bondi.

You're welcome hun love-smiley-077.gif

Stevieboy it would be some achievement to fuck one woman and be sucked off by another at the same time.... blink.gif U got 2 cocks?

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
juicy_DD
post Aug 7 2006, 04:23 PM
Post #35

Double D's

Member No.: 8,569

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 7 2006, 07:24 AM)

Stevieboy it would be some achievement to fuck one woman and be sucked off by another at the same time.... blink.gif U got 2 cocks?

laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif coco.gif
+Quote Post
stevieboy
post Aug 7 2006, 05:52 PM
Post #36

C Cup

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 7 2006, 02:24 AM)

nope...but I got a tongue and willing fingers...I am sure I could work something out laughing-smiley-014.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Aug 8 2006, 12:57 AM
Post #37

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(stevieboy @ Aug 7 2006, 05:52 PM)
nope...but I got a tongue and willing fingers...I am sure I could work something out laughing-smiley-014.gif

but the actual act of fucking involves ur cock and to be sucked off also involves your cock, combining the 2 at the same time is an impossibility...

DID your mother give you the birds and bees talk? blink.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
boanna
post Aug 8 2006, 01:48 PM
Post #38

OFFICIAL MODERATOR of the Board Moderators

Member No.: 14,038

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 7 2006, 10:57 PM)
but the actual act of fucking involves ur cock and to be sucked off also involves your cock, combining the 2 at the same time is an impossibility...

DID your mother give you the birds and bees talk? blink.gif

well bondi....obviously u are not familiar with a woman who can "suck" with her...uuumm, hoohah! close your eyes, picture it (it may help if u take your pants off and grab your cock), she sucks your cock in deeper with her muscles, not by just pressing harder against u. then when u cum, the little swimmers don't just swim on out and land in a wading pool, she gives them the ride of their life by sucking them out just when they start to swim...they're caught in a current they can't fight against! the whites of her eyes getting whiter are evidence of this event. blink.gif smile.gif

hey, don't slam it! if men can say they had sex when really what they did was fuck a woman's mouth, then women can say we suck with our hoohahs!

grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post
belicked6924
post Aug 8 2006, 03:04 PM
Post #39

Double D's

Member No.: 12,055

QUOTE(boanna @ Aug 8 2006, 12:48 PM)
well bondi....obviously u are not familiar with a woman who can "suck" with her...uuumm, hoohah!  close your eyes, picture it (it may help if u take your pants off and grab your cock), she sucks your cock in deeper with her muscles, not by just pressing harder against u.  then when u cum, the little swimmers don't just swim on out and land in a wading pool, she gives them the ride of their life by sucking them out just when they start to swim...they're caught in a current they can't fight against!  the whites of her eyes getting whiter are evidence of this event.  blink.gif  smile.gif

hey, don't slam it! if men can say they had sex when really what they did was fuck a woman's mouth, then women can say we suck with our hoohahs!

grinning-smiley-003.gif

I agree with you Bo about the whole being sucked by a woman's "hooha". But how would a 2nd woman suck on it at the same time coz.gif

--------------------
Work in progress.
+Quote Post
daddymac
post Aug 8 2006, 03:10 PM
Post #40

Training Bra

Member No.: 16,968

The problem with fantasy's is that they should often stay that way and once acted out can lose their appeal as the mystery has diminished; you should also ask yourself how you would feel afterwards...sometimes those demons can bury deep and cause the lots of hurt.

Try and talk to your wife some more about your fantasy and see if she can indulge the fantasy by talking about it buit knowing that it wont go any further.

By the way, its not weird...i often say these things to my wife during sex and i do get aroused knowing other men can see her pictures on this site but i wouldnt it to go any further.

Good Luck

D
+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Aug 8 2006, 03:49 PM
Post #41

Double D's
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 2,479

QUOTE(boanna @ Aug 8 2006, 01:48 PM)
well bondi....obviously u are not familiar with a woman who can "suck" with her...uuumm, hoohah!  close your eyes, picture it (it may help if u take your pants off and grab your cock), she sucks your cock in deeper with her muscles, not by just pressing harder against u.  then when u cum, the little swimmers don't just swim on out and land in a wading pool, she gives them the ride of their life by sucking them out just when they start to swim...they're caught in a current they can't fight against!  the whites of her eyes getting whiter are evidence of this event.  blink.gif  smile.gif

grinning-smiley-003.gif

I, for one, would love to get the keggle treatment from you bo!!!! 22.gif

Oh and since this is the wife sex thread ... sure Id have sex with all your wives, and wipe my nut on the cold side of your pillow laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
boanna
post Aug 8 2006, 04:35 PM
Post #42

QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Aug 8 2006, 01:49 PM)
I, for one, would love to get the keggle treatment from you bo!!!! 22.gif
Oh and since this is the wife sex thread ... sure Id have sex with all your wives, and wipe my nut on the cold side of your pillow  laughing-smiley-017.gif

i am laughing hard here. this c-man post is the best of the day. i should leave now and feel very very satisfied!

(between me and u c-man, no need to wipe your nut on the pillow....boanna enjoys cleaning up...after both of us! dont wanna waste a thing!)
+Quote Post
boanna
post Aug 8 2006, 04:37 PM
Post #43

QUOTE(stevieboy @ Aug 5 2006, 03:12 PM)
This is a very strange thing for most men I think.  It drives me absolutely wild to know that my wife was with anyone before me, let alone watching her do the deed with another guy.  The strange thing is...if my wife asked me if I'd mind tossing a girl into the mix and the 3 of us getting together, I'd be all for that...I think most men would.  It'd be the most wildly erotic thing in the world for me to screw my wife while another girl sucked me off or something like that...but as for a guy screwing my wife...I draw the line.

Seems very one-sided and unfair...but I think its a normal reaction...don't know why

u left out my little fantacy.....so i assume its ok if me and your wife rub some body parts together? yea, u can watch...but u cant touch.
+Quote Post
boanna
post Aug 8 2006, 04:40 PM
Post #44

QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Aug 8 2006, 01:04 PM)
I agree with you Bo about the whole being sucked by a woman's "hooha". But how would a 2nd woman suck on it at the same time coz.gif

i am still thinking about that one. i think if blondie were here, the two of us would have tons of fun figuring it out.

in the mean time, how bout he just leave part of his cock on the outside of the one woman, then the other woman could at least lick it?!
blink.gif
+Quote Post
boanna
post Aug 8 2006, 04:41 PM
Post #45

blink.gif
+Quote Post
boanna
post Aug 8 2006, 04:46 PM
Post #46

QUOTE(ads1 @ Jun 24 2006, 08:31 AM)
I have had and love the fantasy of watching my wife with another man/men.

I know that she enjoys people looking at her and playing over her pics, but she will not committ to trying it for real.

I would never force her and love her so much, but I have the urge to see her in action. when I last asked outright, she agreed (during sex) but afterwards didn't seem interested and stopped discussing the matter.

I cannot bring this up in conversation but know she is aware of my feelings as she has caught me out on the net numerous times.

Should I push for this fantasy or leave well alone?

My feelings are that i should find a well known car park, stop play and see what happens. I feel I would walk away satisfied but am scared to try.

any ideas??

ta ads xx

i think u should get yourself a good lawyer! laughing-smiley-017.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Aug 9 2006, 01:59 AM
Post #47

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(boanna @ Aug 8 2006, 01:48 PM)

grinning-smiley-003.gif

Alas I have but I am sure what is being discussed here is one act of intercourse and another act of oral performed on the one cock at the same time

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
boanna
post Aug 9 2006, 12:42 PM
Post #48

QUOTE(MichaelDavid @ Jun 30 2006, 06:11 PM)
It’s scary, to be sure. Sex is such a crapshoot, ya know? You might start out just "having fun", but lots of that ends up in marriage, huh? Some women have a powerful need to be protected and sheltered by their man and introducing another guy may make her feel cheapened, somehow less "precious" to you. Surely this doesn't describe all women and some find such stuff the spice of life, but I think any attempt to coerce — even gently — is playing with fire. I've heard too many stories of guys who did this and then it blew up in their face. Like others have said, she might find she has a taste for it and what if you find the reality wasn't the turn-on you expected? Now you've got a lady who is eager to play leapfrog and you opened Pandora's Box.

u are right, it probably doesnt describe most women, but it does describe me.

its one thing to have a sexual fantasy about being with other men or other women, or all 3 or 8 of u at a time, but i would stop there. just thinking about it once and a while (or looking at it on the internet when i am suppossed to be working) is enough of a turn on and thats what i am really after. if mr bo told me he was bringing another woman home for us to play with, i'd have his bags packed and out on the porch by the time he got home. and i assume he would do the same to me (unless he was drinking rum out of the bottle laughing-smiley-017.gif ). i think single people probably have a lot more emotional freedom in this area. but us married folk (and by the way, WHATS WRONG WITH MARRIAGE ANYWAY!), somewhere along the line, jealousy will enter the scene, which is the beginning of your pandoras box, (was pandora a blond or a redhead?)

on second thought, if mr bo said he was bringing home a woman for us to play with, now keep in mind that i can be sort of a vengeful woman, before i'd throw his ass out, i'd play with the lady myself and then let him watch me run away with her.
laughing-smiley-014.gif
+Quote Post
boanna
post Aug 9 2006, 12:45 PM
Post #49

QUOTE(daddymac @ Aug 8 2006, 01:10 PM)
The problem with fantasy's is that they should often stay that way and once acted out can lose their appeal as the mystery has diminished

thats why we come here, to act out our fantasy with hundreds of people! it never loses its appeal...there's always a nice new lady coming on with great boobies for me to rub mine against.....while we make u watch!

smile.gif
+Quote Post
boanna
post Aug 9 2006, 12:47 PM
Post #50

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 8 2006, 11:59 PM)
Alas I have but I am sure what is being discussed here is one act of intercourse and another act of oral performed on the one cock at the same time

yea, u are right, but i have to find SOME place to pick on you!

now come get in the tub with me!

tongue.gif
+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Aug 9 2006, 01:53 PM
Post #51

Double D's
Group Icon

QUOTE(ads1 @ Jun 24 2006, 10:31 AM)
I have had and love the fantasy of watching my wife with another man/men.

I know that she enjoys people looking at her and playing over her pics, but she will not committ to trying it for real.

I would never force her and love her so much, but I have the urge to see her in action. when I last asked outright, she agreed (during sex) but afterwards didn't seem interested and stopped discussing the matter.

I cannot bring this up in conversation but know she is aware of my feelings as she has caught me out on the net numerous times.

Should I push for this fantasy or leave well alone?

My feelings are that i should find a well known car park, stop play and see what happens. I feel I would walk away satisfied but am scared to try.

any ideas??

ta ads xx

You may wanna have some of our other English members field this question for you. Letting someone else do your wife is pretty common on the Isle.

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Aug 9 2006, 02:13 PM
Post #52

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Aug 9 2006, 11:53 AM)
You may wanna have some of our other English members field this question for you.  Letting someone else do your wife is pretty common on the Isle.

for real???
Does it work both ways?
Curious to hear how that tradition sprang up lol.

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Aug 9 2006, 02:43 PM
Post #53

Double D's
Group Icon

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Aug 9 2006, 02:13 PM)
for real???
Does it work both ways?
Curious to hear how that tradition sprang up lol.

I have several Online English friends who let their hubbys watch while they do other guys.... and pics to prove 2thumbs.gif From the Wolverhampton Birmingham region. Mebbe he should try there biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
stevieboy
post Aug 9 2006, 05:25 PM
Post #54

C Cup

QUOTE(boanna @ Aug 8 2006, 04:37 PM)
u left out my little fantacy.....so i assume its ok if me and your wife rub some body parts together?  yea, u can watch...but u cant touch.

Bo...I know how hot my wife gets me...and I know how hot you are...if you did that for me....wouldn't have to touch anything anyway...the mere sight of that would make me cream...come to thing of it...just thinking of it makes me need to go stroke one off!

jerkit.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Aug 10 2006, 01:21 AM
Post #55

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(boanna @ Aug 9 2006, 12:47 PM)
yea, u are right, but i have to find SOME place to pick on you!

now come get in the tub with me!

tongue.gif

Yes Ma'am! grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post

2 Pages < 1 2
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 06:54 PM