Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Outline ] · Standard · Linear+

> Troublesome Messages

karengardener
post Apr 2 2011, 04:18 PM
Post #1

A Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,604

Hi,
I was wondering if others have received troublesome private messages from people?
Granted I accept to receive messages of a risky and sexual nature, some of which are quite (well damned) exciting, that is the nature of the site, but that on a whole are not mean spirited or worrisome. I can cope with people being "Dicks" as it wear, since at least a few visitors to the site think with theirs. But recently I did receive one that was just plain mean-spirited which I copy in full below...

"Maybe one day an animal can wear your ugly skin on its back as a jacket :-D in exchange for all the dead animals you wear and think you lookhot
While you're just disgusting."

(courtesy of Obieheef... who refused apology, and then refused to accept any discussion).

I do not find this sort of personal attack in anyway justified. Just obnoxious and rude. Do others get that sort of mail?

Yours,
Pissed off, as I have not been with this site before...

K
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
Replies
UncleBuck
post Apr 5 2011, 06:01 PM
Post #2

D Cup
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 14,012

Remember people this is the W.orld W. ide W.eb every tom dick and dick can see what you post! Be Careful remember what you post the whole wide world can see!!

--------------------
*100% of the shots you don't take don't go in.
Wayne Gretzky.

*Man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day.

*Egos are like dicks.
All men have one, but mine's bigger.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th May 2024 - 10:54 PM