Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Staying Braless, Is it better to be bra free

plato
post Jul 16 2013, 05:39 PM
Post #1

A Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 38,935

Hi , my names freya. I,m married, am a 38h bra size. I have had 3 kids, and have breast fed all of them. After the last one my husband said that he would like me to stop wearing bras, as he liked me without one. I agreed, it was so liberating, feeling them move freely under my clothes, i like to wear halter tops, and low cut dresses. I love the comments and attention i get from men when i,m out shopping.. Whats your opinion, are wives betterwith or without bras guys.?

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
Although I,ve had several lovers before and since being married i do prefer black guys.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Jul 18 2013, 08:53 PM
Post #2

D Cup

Member No.: 13,700

BRA! There are of course places and times for everything. It all kind of depends what you're weaqring or the look you want to project. After all, a bra DOES enhance a womans figure visually depending on what you're wearing at any given time. If I'm going out and alldressed up and the outfit has a low-cut neckline, I will rarely waer a bra. But, it it's an outfit that covers my upper chest, I may elect to wear a bra. When living in the states, I would generally just wear wife beaters or tank tops without a bra on weekends. And I agree, it is always a liberating feeling to be braless in a tiny top (especially on very cold days... I love the looks I get. LOL!). Hee where I live now, being topless in public is just not a big deal, so I probably spend at least 50% of my time without any kind of top on (just a bikini bottom, or sarong around my waist).
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jul 20 2013, 08:35 AM
Post #3

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

well even though I like braless boobs , IF you go that way all the time It might begin to hurt your back so allow your shoulders to carry part of the load tongue.gif
+Quote Post
plato
post Jul 29 2013, 08:25 AM
Post #4

A Cup

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jul 20 2013, 08:35 AM)
well even though I like braless boobs ,  IF you go that way all the time It might begin to hurt your back so allow your shoulders to carry part of the load  tongue.gif

thanks for the reply, ive been keeping my shoulders back to take the load as you advise. I want to stay permanently braless for my hubby, as he likes me that way. Thanks love-smiley-085.gif x

--------------------
Although I,ve had several lovers before and since being married i do prefer black guys.
+Quote Post
somfan
post Jul 29 2013, 12:52 PM
Post #5

Double D's

Member No.: 10,529

QUOTE(plato @ Jul 29 2013, 05:25 AM)
thanks for the reply, ive been  keeping my shoulders back to take the load as you advise. I want to stay permanently braless for my hubby, as he likes me that way. Thanks love-smiley-085.gif x

Braless can be perpetually exciting. love-smiley-085.gif

--------------------
You'll get pie in the sky when you die, (that's a lie.) - Joe Hill

+Quote Post
gwiskup
post Jul 31 2013, 09:26 AM
Post #6

D Cup

Member No.: 21,382

answering the question:

"Whats your opinion, are wives better with or without bras guys.?"

being a boob lover, seeing a woman braless is always a turnon 08.gif having said that, as long as the woman is confident and has no reservations going that way, it is a sexy thing. As for everywhere, well I;m sure there are a few places in public where not appropriate ... like most things right time and place for everything.
+Quote Post
Dano
post Aug 3 2013, 08:18 AM
Post #7

Double D's

Member No.: 9,297

QUOTE(plato @ Jul 16 2013, 05:39 PM)
Hi , my names freya. I,m married, am a 38h bra size. I have had 3 kids, and have breast fed all of them. After the last one  my husband said that he would like me to stop wearing bras, as he liked me without one. I agreed, it was so liberating, feeling them move freely under my clothes, i like to wear halter tops, and low cut dresses. I love the comments and attention i get from men when i,m out  shopping.. Whats your opinion,  are wives betterwith or without bras guys.?

Love those Big Sexy Boobs 2thumbs.gif 22.gif 22.gif
+Quote Post
plato
post Aug 4 2013, 04:09 AM
Post #8

A Cup

QUOTE(Dano @ Aug 3 2013, 08:18 AM)
Love those Big Sexy Boobs  2thumbs.gif  22.gif  22.gif

thanks i,ll try and keep them big and saggy for you. X

--------------------
+Quote Post
crimson
post Aug 5 2013, 09:42 PM
Post #9

Double D's

Member No.: 38,340

QUOTE(plato @ Aug 4 2013, 04:09 AM)
thanks i,ll try and keep them big and saggy for you. X

They do look very sweet
+Quote Post
boobcreamer76
post Sep 7 2013, 10:10 AM
Post #10

B Cup

Member No.: 35,926

Hi , my names freya. I,m married, am a 38h bra size. I have had 3 kids, and have breast fed all of them. After the last one  my husband said that he would like me to stop wearing bras, as he liked me without one. I agreed, it was so liberating, feeling them move freely under my clothes, i like to wear halter tops, and low cut dresses. I love the comments and attention i get from men when i,m out  shopping.. Whats your opinion,  are wives betterwith or without bras guys.?

Without, I just love hard nipples.
+Quote Post
SophZ3
post Sep 7 2013, 02:36 PM
Post #11

C Cup

Member No.: 39,219

Being a lady with large biddies myself...I have to wonder...have you lost your mind?? LOL jk. tongue.gif
On a serious note, sure it's fun & exciting every now and then but honey do you have any idea how unhealthy and potentially dangerous that is for your body???? Just because your husband asked you to do something doesn't mean you should. If my husband asked me to fuck all his friends bc he thinks its hot, I'd tell him to step off and go fuck himself. I'm not a carnival ride! smilio04.gif
Honestly, I don't know if you're aware of the potential dangers of this, but I don't think you should continue this. If you had tiny titties that's different...but you don't. You have huge massive heavy melons that will eventually end up putting serious pressure on your spinal column & several vertebrae resulting in ridiculous pain and possibly surgery to correct the damage. In addition, boobs that heavy still obey the laws of science and gravity will pull those bitches straight to the floor...stretch marks and all. My great grandmother thought she'd be a cool young whippersnapper in the 60s and did this...and guess what? By the time the undertaker came and picked her up, she literally COULD tuck them in her pants and was the butt of every family get-together joke...
I would tell your husband you love him and everything and wouldn't mind letting them loose at home....but otherwise he should jerkit.gif Its not worth it for your health and comfort to be sacrificed like that. Just my humble opinion though...which you can disregard if you like wink.gif If you found anything I've said offensive, I apologize in advance. Not my intention at all. Just some friendly advise from one buxom beauty to another wink.gif

Ps...you didn't mention how old your 3 children are. Have you considered how this behavior makes them feel? I'm sure most people would wonder what difference it makes, but as a professional I can say it matters a great deal. Kids and teenagers are assholes and I could absolutely see some little fucker making either a mocking comment to your kid or talking about your breasts in an inappropriate sexual way TO YOUR CHILD....in which case in either of those scenarios I would bust skulls. wink.gif Just some food for thought.
+Quote Post
hande
post Oct 14 2013, 12:48 AM
Post #12

A Cup

Member No.: 39,780

Hi , my names freya. I,m married, am a 38h bra size. I have had 3 kids, and have breast fed all of them. After the last one? my husband said that he would like me to stop wearing bras, as he liked me without one. I agreed, it was so liberating, feeling them move freely under my clothes, i like to wear halter tops, and low cut dresses. I love the comments and attention i get from men when i,m out? shopping.. Whats your opinion,? are wives betterwith or without bras guys.?

Hi freya, keep them free just for us, I'd say all of us would love to see a video clip of your h's swinging as you walk around the house.
If you have to get help to support hem, I can oblige, I'd love to hold those melons up as you walked and I wanked around... 22.gif
Tom... love-smiley-085.gif
+Quote Post
MTR1959
post Oct 14 2013, 01:17 AM
Post #13

A Cup

Member No.: 37,424

QUOTE(hande @ Oct 14 2013, 12:48 AM)
Hi freya, keep them free just for us, I'd say all of us would love to see a video clip of your h's swinging as you walk around the house.
If you have to get help to support hem, I can oblige, I'd love to hold those melons  up as you walked  and I wanked around... 22.gif
Tom... love-smiley-085.gif

I'm all for it !!
Attached Image
+Quote Post
crimson
post Oct 14 2013, 01:19 AM
Post #14

Double D's

QUOTE(MTR1959 @ Oct 14 2013, 01:17 AM)
I'm all for it !!
Attached Image

Mmm tasty smilio09.gif
+Quote Post
riggerman
post Oct 15 2013, 08:41 AM
Post #15

D Cup

Member No.: 21,342

QUOTE(MTR1959 @ Oct 14 2013, 01:17 AM)
I'm all for it !!
Attached Image

Sweet melons and.....
+Quote Post
paybarraman
post Oct 16 2013, 03:49 PM
Post #16

Our line starts coach?

Member No.: 1,198

QUOTE(MTR1959 @ Oct 14 2013, 06:17 AM)
I'm all for it !!
Attached Image

A body like yours sweetheart and Id say to hell with clothes!!!!!! Just stay naked all the time 22.gif 22.gif

--------------------
Ding! There's the bell, who's buyin?

SLAP!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!!

Hello? Hello?.....Is this thing on? user posted image

What is it about Pay that makes me so hot?
Now I know what it is...he is just hot...end of story (misschickie)

+Quote Post
ddd35
post Oct 17 2013, 07:29 AM
Post #17

Melon Master

QUOTE(MTR1959 @ Oct 13 2013, 11:17 PM)
I'm all for it !!
Attached Image

With Breasts like yours you should be braless all the time tongue.gif
+Quote Post
somfan
post Nov 16 2014, 05:22 PM
Post #18

Double D's

Member No.: 10,529

QUOTE(plato @ Jul 16 2013, 02:39 PM)

kellib1450, in a post from
October 20th, 2014 says this about going braless: "Yes I did. Ladies, I read somewhere that wearing a bra actually weakens the muscles underneath. So I quit wearing one a year ago and my husband and I started massaging them firmly every night. I do it myself a couple times during the day. It worked! I went from a d to a nice perfectly perky and full dd in about a year. People now swear they are fake....but no....there all mine and I love em. Started flashing in public a lot more too. Girls, if you wanna have a little contest, let's swap pics and see who's more daring. "

Braless and, preferably shirtless, is totally doable. 2thumbs.gif

--------------------
You'll get pie in the sky when you die, (that's a lie.) - Joe Hill

+Quote Post
Buck Turgidson
post Nov 16 2014, 06:53 PM
Post #19

Double D's

Member No.: 31,352

QUOTE(somfan @ Nov 16 2014, 05:22 PM)
kellib1450, in a post from....... So I quit wearing one a year ago and my husband and I started massaging them firmly every night. I do it myself a couple times during the day. It worked! I went from a d to a nice perfectly perky and full dd in about a year. People now swear they are fake....but no....there all mine and I love em.

Breast massage in mainstream America is a very difficult sell with most women, but she is absolutely correct. She unwittingly strengthened her Cooper's ligaments in her breast tissue.
grinning-smiley-003.gif love-smiley-085.gif
+Quote Post
cooter67
post Nov 19 2014, 12:33 AM
Post #20

A Cup

Member No.: 32,906

I wish I could go braless, maybe I need to look into my husband massaging mine to see if I have the same results as her. Mine are probably to far gone to strengthen them back. Here is one in my new dress for vacation, I want to go braless but cant.
+Quote Post
crimson
post Nov 19 2014, 01:24 AM
Post #21

Double D's

QUOTE(cooter67 @ Nov 19 2014, 12:33 AM)
I wish I could go braless, maybe I need to look into my husband massaging mine to see if I have the same results as her. Mine are probably to far gone to strengthen them back. Here is one in my new dress for vacation, I want to go braless but cant.

Oh would love seeing you braless in that dress devil-smiley-052.gif
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Nov 19 2014, 06:44 AM
Post #22

Melon Master

QUOTE(cooter67 @ Nov 18 2014, 10:33 PM)

You look great hun .nothing wrong with your boobs. And like that dress a lot.
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Nov 20 2014, 07:13 AM
Post #23

Melon Master

QUOTE(MTR1959 @ Oct 13 2013, 11:17 PM)
I'm all for it !!
Attached Image

I am glad you are.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd May 2024 - 04:16 AM