Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> What Makes You Cum The Hardest?, Squirt, gush and shiver stories

Trickster
post Nov 8 2007, 12:08 AM
Post #91

B Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 24,092

2thumbs.gif
QUOTE(misschickie @ Nov 7 2007, 09:08 PM)
DAMN...37 years on this MF planet and I will admit, have never been successful at this G Spot thing...I have read about how to do it, hubby tried, I have tried a pile of times, but I am starting to get carpal tunnel...Lemme come over for a visit, you show me how its done...

2thumbs.gif Sure darlin, but bring a change of clothes, you'll be here awhile. If you want to try and identify the spot ask hubby to feel on the front wall for a rough, or
'wrinkled" (that's what it feels like to me") spot. Until you know where it's at, I don't know if the woman can work it. For me, it seems to generally be one and half to three inches (or joints on my finger) in. But come on out and spend some time with the "Doctor" and we'll see if we cant cure what ails ya smilio09.gif 03.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
sexything
post Nov 8 2007, 01:53 PM
Post #92

B Cup

Member No.: 14,538

DAMN...37 years on this MF planet and I will admit, have never been successful at this G Spot thing...I have read about how to do it, hubby tried, I have tried a pile of times, but I am starting to get carpal tunnel...Lemme come over for a visit, you show me how its done...

I have been here for 33 years and same thing. Strange thing though is that my Hubby just left with a packed suitcase and a ticket to Vancouver, BC and said someone needs help. Never been able to find my spot but he says with as many time as he has cum to your pics he owes you. LOL I would not mind takin a crack at that beautiful bod of yours. We can break out ther toys, bottles of wine and explore each other. If nothing else it would be fun. Findin the SPOT would just be a bonus. LOL
+Quote Post
misschickie
post Nov 9 2007, 03:34 AM
Post #93

MISCHIEF.MAYHEM.SOAP
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,236

QUOTE(Damor @ Nov 7 2007, 08:11 PM)
Try on your knees, but with him in front of you kissing you at the same time.  One big thing that most women hold back if the feeling as if they have to pee.  I know it sounds stupid but when that happens just let it go and it will pass.  Good advice go to the bathroom before hand.  I've had four women in my life that has been able to do that all with different bodys and what turns them on.

You can come over any time and I'll be more than willing to help!

Well, I am not gonna give up...the practicing is as much fun. A lesson you say... tongue.gif

QUOTE(Trickster @ Nov 7 2007, 09:08 PM)
2thumbs.gif
2thumbs.gif Sure darlin, but bring a change of clothes, you'll be here awhile.  If you want to try and identify the spot ask hubby to feel on the front wall for a rough, or
'wrinkled" (that's what it feels like to me") spot.  Until you know where it's at, I don't know if the woman can work it. For me, it seems to generally be one and half to three inches (or joints on my finger) in.  But come on out and spend some time with the "Doctor" and we'll see if we cant cure what ails ya  smilio09.gif  03.gif

Yes, I am pretty sure I am gonna need you to show me exactly what you mean... smile.gif

QUOTE(sexything @ Nov 8 2007, 10:53 AM)
I have been here for 33 years and same thing.  Strange thing though is that my Hubby just left with a packed suitcase and a ticket to Vancouver, BC and said someone needs help.  Never been able to find my spot but he says with as many time as he has cum to your pics he owes you.  LOL  I would not mind takin a crack at that beautiful bod of yours.  We can break out ther toys, bottles of wine  and explore each other.  If nothing else it would be fun.  Findin the SPOT would just be a bonus.  LOL

LOL...I'll be waiting for hubby. But, damn sweetie, I hope he brings you, cuz a weekend with you, wine and toys sounds perfect...and hell, he's got 2 hands, right???

--------------------
user posted image
the only thing i'll ever ask of you...you gotta promise not to stop when i say when.

do not try to outbitch this bitch...you will not win
+Quote Post
evade20
post Nov 9 2007, 05:21 AM
Post #94

Melon Master

Member No.: 11,658

Damn, Chickie, I'll show you. smilio09.gif smilio09.gif A bit of licking to get things wet...if they aren't already and then I'll just slip my fingers in and play while I continue licking. smilio09.gif smilio09.gif

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
belicked6924
post Nov 9 2007, 11:06 AM
Post #95

Double D's

Member No.: 12,055

QUOTE(misschickie @ Nov 9 2007, 02:34 AM)
Well, I am not gonna give up...the practicing is as much fun.  A lesson you say... tongue.gif

Don't forget to do your Kegal's 2thumbs.gif

--------------------
Work in progress.
+Quote Post
Trickster
post Nov 9 2007, 01:43 PM
Post #96

B Cup

2thumbs.gif Everybody should do kegals! This makes snappers snap, and dicks throb! For me it meant more control, and greater, harder nuts. Some thing I think would be sorely tested with these two ladies
+Quote Post
misschickie
post Nov 9 2007, 11:31 PM
Post #97

MISCHIEF.MAYHEM.SOAP
Group Icon

QUOTE(evade20 @ Nov 9 2007, 02:21 AM)
Damn, Chickie, I'll show you.   smilio09.gif  smilio09.gif  A bit of licking to get things wet...if they aren't already and then I'll just slip my fingers in and play while I continue licking.   smilio09.gif  smilio09.gif

mmm....gimme, gimme!!!

QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Nov 9 2007, 08:06 AM)
Don't forget to do your Kegal's  2thumbs.gif

Doing them right now!!!

QUOTE(Trickster @ Nov 9 2007, 10:43 AM)
2thumbs.gif Everybody should do kegals!  This makes snappers snap, and dicks throb!  For me it meant more control, and greater, harder nuts.  Some thing I think would be sorely tested with these two ladies

Rah, rah kegals!!!

--------------------
user posted image
the only thing i'll ever ask of you...you gotta promise not to stop when i say when.

+Quote Post
belicked6924
post Nov 10 2007, 04:08 AM
Post #98

Double D's

Member No.: 12,055

QUOTE(misschickie @ Nov 9 2007, 10:31 PM)
Doing them right now!!!

ohmy.gif 22.gif

--------------------
Work in progress.
+Quote Post
evade20
post Nov 10 2007, 06:36 AM
Post #99

Melon Master

QUOTE(evade20 @ Nov 9 2007, 05:21 AM)
Damn, Chickie, I'll show you.   smilio09.gif  smilio09.gif  A bit of licking to get things wet...if they aren't already and then I'll just slip my fingers in and play while I continue licking.   smilio09.gif  smilio09.gif

Ignored again... smilio13.gif smilio13.gif smilio13.gif

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Nov 11 2007, 01:19 PM
Post #100

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(evade20 @ Nov 10 2007, 04:36 AM)
Ignored again... smilio13.gif  smilio13.gif  smilio13.gif

its probably coming by snail male mate ,
+Quote Post
misschickie
post Nov 11 2007, 02:28 PM
Post #101

MISCHIEF.MAYHEM.SOAP
Group Icon

QUOTE(evade20 @ Nov 10 2007, 03:36 AM)
Ignored again... smilio13.gif  smilio13.gif  smilio13.gif

What do you mean, sweet pea? By me? Look up to the first response, babe.

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
sexything
post Nov 12 2007, 05:45 PM
Post #102

B Cup

QUOTE(misschickie @ Nov 9 2007, 03:34 AM)
Well, I am not gonna give up...the practicing is as much fun.  A lesson you say... tongue.gif
Yes, I am pretty sure I am gonna need you to show me exactly what you mean... smile.gif 
LOL...I'll be waiting for hubby. But, damn sweetie, I hope he brings you, cuz a weekend with you, wine and toys sounds perfect...and hell, he's got 2 hands, right???

Hell yeah hes bringing me. And your also right in that he will have to just assist as we dive into each other. I am sure there will always be some opening free for him to keep himself busy. I am thinking neither of us would mind another set of hands and occasionally giving the toys a break to enjoy the real thing. What am I thinking you can always find a use for a toy. Have to stock up on the AA's. You are beautiful and I am wet at the thought of your naked body layed out in front of me. Hubby is so turned on by you he would be out of the equation about 2 seconds after seeing you naked. He is a big fan.
+Quote Post
Damor
post Nov 13 2007, 12:03 AM
Post #103

C Cup

Member No.: 4,691

QUOTE(misschickie @ Nov 9 2007, 03:34 AM)

The first one is on me literally! I can taste it now. smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
misschickie
post Nov 15 2007, 01:46 AM
Post #104

MISCHIEF.MAYHEM.SOAP
Group Icon

QUOTE(sexything @ Nov 12 2007, 02:45 PM)
Hell yeah hes bringing me.  And your also right in that he will have to just assist as we dive into each other.  I am sure there will always be some opening free for him to keep himself busy.  I am thinking neither of us would mind another set of hands and occasionally giving the toys a break to enjoy the real thing.  What am I thinking you can always find a use for a toy.  Have to stock up on the AA's.  You are beautiful and I am wet at the thought of your naked body layed out in front of me.  Hubby is so turned on by you he would be out of the equation about 2 seconds after seeing you naked.  He is a big fan.

oh yaaaaaa..... smilio09.gif

he can pound me from behind as I am going down on you babe!

i have got rechargables...no worries...

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
sexything
post Nov 15 2007, 11:17 AM
Post #105

B Cup

QUOTE(misschickie @ Nov 15 2007, 01:46 AM)

You Canadian women have it all. Beauty and Brains. And I was only using rechargables in my camera. Off to the store to buy some more. Nothing worse than a vibe with dead batteries and no new ones to put in.
+Quote Post
Ezd3
post Nov 20 2007, 10:38 PM
Post #106

Training Bra

Member No.: 24,242

Well ... I love it when he warms me up by eating my ass and pussy. Just the thought and I'm starting! When he rides me he goes side to side , up and down and in and not quite out. He hits my spots somehow ... the HARDER the better all the while playing with my ass. I've never gushed in 48 yrs but now he gets it every fucking time. The combo of ass play and hard action does it for me every fucking time. - Ez 2thumbs.gif

Edit:great pic EZ!!! But alas no kitty pics unless they are linked from elsewhere

CM
+Quote Post
stanley66
post Nov 21 2007, 12:02 AM
Post #107

C Cup

Member No.: 18,299

QUOTE(misschickie @ Nov 15 2007, 01:46 AM)

just remember all i want to be is the cameraman nah.gif it went from u and bouncy to u and sexything 22.gif all i want to do it video it for the rest of rmm and brag about it nah.gif tongue.gif
+Quote Post
pvillegirl
post Nov 24 2007, 12:41 AM
Post #108

A Cup

Member No.: 24,503

god i love a good spanking
+Quote Post
evade20
post Nov 25 2007, 11:56 PM
Post #109

Melon Master

QUOTE(misschickie @ Nov 11 2007, 02:28 PM)
What do you mean, sweet pea?  By me?  Look up to the first response, babe.

Oops! unsure.gif rolleyes.gif I missed that one. smilio05.gif love-smiley-077.gif

--------------------
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
evade20
post Nov 25 2007, 11:58 PM
Post #110

Melon Master

QUOTE(Ezd3 @ Nov 20 2007, 10:38 PM)
Well ... I love it when he warms me up by eating my ass and pussy. Just the thought and I'm starting! When he rides me he goes side to side , up and down and in and not quite out. He hits my spots somehow ... the HARDER the better all the while playing with my ass. I've never gushed in 48 yrs but now he gets it every fucking time. The combo of ass play and hard action does it for me every fucking time. - Ez    2thumbs.gif
Edit:great pic EZ!!! But alas no kitty pics unless they are linked from elsewhere

CM

Damn, I missed that. Comedy strikes again. dry.gif

--------------------
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Nov 26 2007, 12:42 AM
Post #111

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(Ezd3 @ Nov 21 2007, 01:38 PM)
Well ... I love it when he warms me up by eating my ass and pussy. Just the thought and I'm starting! When he rides me he goes side to side , up and down and in and not quite out. He hits my spots somehow ... the HARDER the better all the while playing with my ass. I've never gushed in 48 yrs but now he gets it every fucking time. The combo of ass play and hard action does it for me every fucking time. - Ez    2thumbs.gif

CM

Comedy... I feel i need a refresher course on what IS and ISn't allowed to be posted here... to help me I suggest you PM me the pic you just removed from the boards tongue.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
evade20
post Nov 26 2007, 05:14 PM
Post #112

Melon Master

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Nov 26 2007, 12:42 AM)
Comedy... I feel i need a refresher course on what IS and ISn't allowed to be posted here... to help me I suggest you PM me the pic you just removed from the boards tongue.gif

Me, too! blink.gif

--------------------
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
Trickster
post Nov 27 2007, 01:45 PM
Post #113

B Cup

QUOTE(evade20 @ Nov 26 2007, 05:14 PM)
Me, too!  blink.gif

blink.gif And , as a noob, I need to SEE what should , and should not be linked...
+Quote Post
bibby
post Nov 27 2007, 10:33 PM
Post #114

Training Bra

Member No.: 24,659

What gets me to squirt is a talented pair of fingers. All that is needed is an upward rubbing pressure against the front of my vaginal wall. Right under my fur mound. Within seconds of rubbing it, I start to tense up and quiver and shake all over. When it starts gushing out, my back arches , the muscles in my stomach and chest tense up, and I literally stop breathing for 10-15 seconds at a time while juices shoot out all over. Once I have a few of them, I'm all loosened up for a good fucking. If I've been cumming real hard, I can have a king sized 10" cock slide in like it was only half the size. There's nothing like a massive cock stretching my velvet tunnel to finish the night out.

Attached Image
+Quote Post
foghorn
post Nov 29 2007, 12:02 AM
Post #115

D Cup

Member No.: 6,095

QUOTE(misschickie @ Nov 4 2007, 10:03 PM)
Alcohol helps...
Do you have an ass toy that you use at all?  That helps you get used to it...buy lube that is for anal...its a bit thicker...KY even makes a thicker one, called "Jelly" But, sex stores will have stuff just for asses.  Only lube the tip, if you lube the rest, it usually just makes a big mess...well, that was my experience.  To Introduce it to my hubby (anal was my idea) I did a video of myself with my ass toy, showed it to my hubby and that night we did the anal thing for the first time...and not the last!  The second time I used the vibe on myself...that was phenomenal!  There is nothing quite like hearing your hubby say "Take this cock, bitch"  while he is pounding you from behind!

smilio12.gif action-smiley-047.gif take THIS cock bitch!!!

--------------------
user posted imagechickieuser posted imagejd
user posted imagejuicyMelonsuser posted imagebouncy user posted imagefellatio
+Quote Post
DoubleJ
post Nov 30 2007, 03:00 AM
Post #116

B Cup

Member No.: 4,294

Again a thread I'm way too late on to read the whole thing, few good ideas in here though. With me I guess it all depends on what we're doing like when getting head I love to fuck the girls face, it just makes the release that much better for me. But personally I do love anytime when I discover or am told the little tricks that make my girl cum in that oh so sweet intense, legs shaking, back-arching way. There's something so gratifying getting her to that point as often as i can
+Quote Post
juicyboobs
post Dec 3 2007, 02:36 PM
Post #117

D Cup

Member No.: 8,510

QUOTE(DoubleJ @ Nov 30 2007, 03:00 AM)
Again a thread I'm way too late on to read the whole thing, few good ideas in here though. With me I guess it all depends on what we're doing like when getting head I love to fuck the girls face, it just makes the release that much better for me. But personally I do love anytime when I discover or am told the little tricks that make my girl cum in that oh so sweet intense, legs shaking, back-arching way. There's something so gratifying getting her to that point as often as i can

tricks... what tricks can you teach us.... popc1.gif
+Quote Post
DoubleJ
post Dec 3 2007, 06:32 PM
Post #118

B Cup

Member No.: 4,294

QUOTE(juicyboobs @ Dec 3 2007, 02:36 PM)
tricks... what tricks can you teach us.... popc1.gif

haha, i'm a big fan of trial and error, each girl has had different favorites
+Quote Post
misschickie
post Dec 4 2007, 01:33 AM
Post #119

MISCHIEF.MAYHEM.SOAP
Group Icon

QUOTE(DoubleJ @ Dec 3 2007, 03:32 PM)
haha, i'm a big fan of trial and error, each girl has had different favorites

I'd love to be your test pilot...

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
misschickie
post Dec 4 2007, 01:37 AM
Post #120

MISCHIEF.MAYHEM.SOAP
Group Icon

QUOTE(sexything @ Nov 15 2007, 08:17 AM)
You Canadian women have it all.  Beauty and Brains.  And I was only using rechargables in my camera.  Off to the store to buy some more.  Nothing worse than a vibe with dead batteries and no new ones to put in.

lol....rechargables...gotta have a few sets, too...for switch off. It really sucks when turbo turns into a stall...lol

Ok, I'm ready...lets get to it!

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post

7 Pages « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 12:11 AM