Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages  1 2 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Damn I Hate Summer

Ratt
post Jan 18 2006, 11:01 AM
Post #1

C Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,393

Oh yay: summer is here down under. It is time for the hot hot sun and the even worse sunburn.

No, I have a small problem. It seems that the sunburn lotion does not work for me - so I get burnt even if I wear it. So I tend not to wear it. Silly me.

I went out on Sunday just gone and got severly burnt. Burnt so bad, I am not allowed to wear clothes or go to work. That is by itself a bitch - but then on Monday it started to blister.

Two days after it started to blister (Now wednesday), one of the blisters is bigger than some of the nipples I have seen on this site - and it hurts like nothing else. I am not after sympathy here; just wanted to share with you all so you could have a good laugh at the silly Aussie...

Ratt.

--------------------
user posted image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jan 18 2006, 11:33 AM
Post #2

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

well at least they said no clothes or going to work. It would suck if they said, no clothes but you still could go to work... at least for your co-workers laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
jrock8
post Jan 18 2006, 12:29 PM
Post #3

Board Whore Emeritus

Member No.: 8,319

...and you're forgetting one of the great things about summer... girls w/tan lines 2thumbs.gif

--------------------
Just once I'd like someone to call me 'Sir' without adding 'You're making a scene.
+Quote Post
amberis1985
post Jan 18 2006, 02:43 PM
Post #4

C Cup

Member No.: 10,581

Sunburns are the worst! I really dont like summer either. Come on up to Minnesota, and roll in some snow, that will make the sunburn feel a lot bettter! laughing-smiley-014.gif
+Quote Post
Ratt
post Jan 18 2006, 08:59 PM
Post #5

C Cup

QUOTE(amberis1985 @ Jan 19 2006, 03:43 AM)
Sunburns are the worst! I really dont like summer either. Come on up to Minnesota, and roll in some snow, that will make the sunburn feel a lot bettter! laughing-smiley-014.gif

Amber, I am afraid that If I did come up to Minnesota, snow would not be what I was rolling in...

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Ratt
post Jan 18 2006, 09:00 PM
Post #6

C Cup

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jan 19 2006, 12:33 AM)
well at least they said no clothes or going to work. It would suck if they said, no clothes but you still could go to work... at least for your co-workers  laughing-smiley-017.gif

True - my other half seems happy with the current arrangements...

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Ratt
post Jan 18 2006, 09:01 PM
Post #7

C Cup

QUOTE(jrock8 @ Jan 19 2006, 01:29 AM)
...and you're forgetting one of the great things about summer... girls w/tan lines  2thumbs.gif

Wow... they have those here? yet to see one...

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
hott1976
post Jan 18 2006, 09:22 PM
Post #8

Double D's

Member No.: 9,243

or..summer with girls without tan lines. smile.gif Or very very tiny ones. Have you seen some of those jrock? I LOVE summer. No work for me.
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jan 19 2006, 06:24 AM
Post #9

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

I am truly beginning to question your nationality because I am almost certain you are not an Aussie.

I for one live for summer. If there was no summer here, I wouldn't live here. Please tell me you'd like ot live in places such as the north of england where it fucking rains constantly, and it is cold, and miserable, and the suicide rate must be MASSIVE!

You must be a bloodnut, because no one gets that burnt with sunscreen, either that or u have not built up a tolerance. Why not try a little sun each day until your tolerance levels rise.

There is nothing better in summer in Australia than hitting the beach by day, where the surf is great and the women are even better. Then at night, you head to the local, or have a bbq, sink some cans and have a laugh with your mates!

Summer rocks my fucking world grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
Ratt
post Jan 19 2006, 10:22 AM
Post #10

C Cup

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jan 19 2006, 07:24 PM)
I am truly beginning to question your nationality because I am almost certain you are not an Aussie.

I for one live for summer. If there was no summer here, I wouldn't live here. Please tell me you'd like ot live in places such as the north of england where it fucking rains constantly, and it is cold, and miserable, and the suicide rate must be MASSIVE!

You must be a bloodnut, because no one gets that burnt with sunscreen, either that or u have not built up a tolerance. Why not try a little sun each day until your tolerance levels rise.

There is nothing better in summer in Australia than hitting the beach by day, where the surf is great and the women are even better. Then at night, you head to the local, or have a bbq, sink some cans and have a laugh with your mates!

Summer rocks my fucking world grinning-smiley-003.gif

Well Bondi - it goes like this. I was raised in Mt. Gambier. The average year consisted of 9 months of winter, 2 weeks of summer and the rest was a toss up between spring and autumn (fall). Average winter day was 12 degrees C. So my ideal temp is between 15-25C. Oh and it rained by the bucketload. I love thunderstorms, but you can have my rain.

Apart from that, when I was young (3) I was so blond I was fucking white - so I burn easy. Add to the mix that my old man was born in Scotland and you have another heat resisting portion. I like summer - just not the heat. There is nothing better than the 4 B's of summer - Beach, Babes, Beer and BBQ... THAT is an Aussie Tradition.

But just to give people an idea of the severity of my burns - I saw the doc again today, and he nearly put me in Hospital. That's how bad they are... oh well... That's the real reason I hate summer...

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jan 19 2006, 11:40 AM
Post #11

Liquor and Whores

I guess you'll have to wear a skin coloured unitard when you go out in the sun in the future. On second thought, looking at the picture, I think your problems would just be starting. LOL

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Boobluver2
post Jan 19 2006, 11:58 AM
Post #12

C Cup

Member No.: 3,722

I'm with Bondi on that as summer rocks my world. Heck, I look for that 'Endless Summer.' Can't beat it with the parties, women, warmth of the sun, women, trips to the ocean to surf, women.

Then again, if you burn it would suck as that is no fun!

It is winter here where I live and I can't stand that! I look for warm weather all the time and that is why I head for St. Marteen, Jamaica, Dominican.........anywhere there might be a wave to run! And to see all the ladies in thongs and topless too!

Don't know what it is but summer is my time of year........only wished it lasted all year!!! 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
Boobluver2
post Jan 19 2006, 12:06 PM
Post #13

C Cup

Member No.: 3,722

QUOTE(Ratt @ Jan 18 2006, 11:01 AM)
Oh yay: summer is here down under. It is time for the hot hot sun and the even worse sunburn.

No, I have a small problem. It seems that the sunburn lotion does not work for me - so I get burnt even if I wear it. So I tend not to wear it. Silly me.

I went out on Sunday just gone and got severly burnt. Burnt so bad, I am not allowed to wear clothes or go to work. That is by itself a bitch - but then on Monday it started to blister.

Two days after it started to blister (Now wednesday), one of the blisters is bigger than some of the nipples I have seen on this site - and it hurts like nothing else. I am not after sympathy here; just wanted to share with you all so you could have a good laugh at the silly Aussie...

Ratt.

I am a summer person and love the sun, but can understand how you'd not care for it if you burnt. That isn't fun and is quite painful!

I remember when I was married and went on our honeymoon my wife (now ex) got 2nd degree burns trying to out-tan me. Not only was she in pain, but got scarred from the blisters too so be careful.

As for the pain you might try Aloe from the Aloe plant. If you can find one break a leaf and spread the liquid on your burns and it will soothe your pain. That is what they do in the Carribean and Hawaiian islands and it works! I know Solarcain sure doesn't. Also, if you guys have tanning salons down there they sell a 'burn lotion' that works well. I know California Tan has a product that I've gotten for my daughter when she burns and it works extremely well in eliminating the pain and helping to heal the skin.

Also, I know sun-block does work. Years ago when I first got my tattoo I was going to Jamaica a couple weeks later and they told me to put a 42 waterproof block on it to protect the color and the fact it was new skin. I used it, had no problem and you can tan even with a block on. Many are not waterproof though and you want to make sure you get one that is for best protection.

Sorry to hear of your pain and hopefully you will heal quickly! Sunburns are no fun for those that burn!!!!
+Quote Post
summoner
post Jan 19 2006, 12:32 PM
Post #14

D Cup

Member No.: 12,313
Bra size (for females only): E and more

QUOTE(Ratt @ Jan 18 2006, 05:01 PM)

QUOTE(Ratt)
But just to give people an idea of the severity of my burns - I saw the doc again today, and he nearly put me in Hospital. That's how bad they are... oh well... That's the real reason I hate summer...

I wish it was summer here...I have used to very cold winters but now I have been living at the south-coast for five years and I´m freezing here! -20 celsius with freezing wind...

But I´m not so fond of summer either..I burn easily (not that bad as you Ratt) and sun gives me just a very bad headache sad.gif But I do have a clean inside-job so sun don´t bother me too much. At summer about +20-+25 would be great smile.gif And good sunglasses and some hat.

Ratt, I hope your sunburns will heal soon and if doctor thinks you should go to hospital, you really should because you could get very sick if those sunburns are not treat propelly.

/Summoner

--------------------

<3 RMM since 2005 <3

He is
He's the shining and the light without whom I cannot see
And he is
Insurrection, he is spite, he's the force that made me be
He is
Nostro dis pater, nostr' alma mater
He is
~Ghost~
+Quote Post
Ratt
post Jan 19 2006, 01:13 PM
Post #15

C Cup

QUOTE(Boobluver2 @ Jan 20 2006, 01:06 AM)
As for the pain you might try Aloe from the Aloe plant.

Also, I know sun-block does work. 

Sorry to hear of your pain and hopefully you will heal quickly!  Sunburns are no fun for those that burn!!!!

{First of all Boobluver2 - sorry to cut your post - these are just the relavant parts for my response}

Pain is not really an issue for me. I have a relatively high pain threshold - so whilst I can feel it, it is more annoying than anything else - But I do have some Aloe Vera Intensive Care cream here just in case, and the Doc has talked of putting me on painkillers.

Sun-block does work. For some. I am just one of those unlucky few that it doesn't. Oh well, I have learnt to live with that, It's just that I haven't been burnt for a few years, and I forgot my limitations. A Lesson learnt...

Thanks for that - hopefully I will heal soon, already had one week off work - don't need any more. And you are quite right - sun burn is no fun...

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Ratt
post Jan 19 2006, 01:15 PM
Post #16

C Cup

QUOTE(summoner @ Jan 20 2006, 01:32 AM)
Ratt, I hope your sunburns will heal soon and if doctor thinks you should go to hospital, you really should because you could get very sick if those sunburns are not treat propelly.

Thanks, I appreciate that. At the moment I am seeing the doc every day... hopefully I will not have to go to the hospital, but if I do have to, I will.

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
jrock8
post Jan 19 2006, 06:20 PM
Post #17

Board Whore Emeritus

QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 18 2006, 08:22 PM)
or..summer with girls without tan lines.  smile.gif  Or very very tiny ones.  Have you seen some of those jrock?  I LOVE summer.  No work for me.

hott... you tease wink.gif love-smiley-077.gif

--------------------
Just once I'd like someone to call me 'Sir' without adding 'You're making a scene.
+Quote Post
Narazbad
post Jan 20 2006, 12:21 AM
Post #18

Double D's

Member No.: 6,968

ey...i gotta love summer....every other day in winter is like summer here...atleast this year....got 70 degrees today and tomorrow its back down to 40 again....damned weather changes...

anyway..yeah...summer...and hot girls in very little clothing.....damn its nice living in texas

--------------------
user posted image

Let me Help you Tie the Rope Around your Neck...Let me Help you Talk your One Way off the Bridge...Let me Help you Hold the Glock Against your Head..Let me Help you Tame the Voices in your Head...
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jan 20 2006, 07:32 AM
Post #19

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Boobluver2 @ Jan 19 2006, 11:58 AM)
I'm with Bondi on that as summer rocks my world.
Then again, if you burn it would suck as that is no fun!

It is winter here where I live and I can't stand that!  I look for warm weather all the time and that is why I head for St. Marteen, Jamaica, Dominican.........anywhere there might be a wave to run!  And to see all the ladies in thongs and topless too! 

I am a pretty fair guy too, having an English background but as I have lived pretty close to the beach all my life a combination of tolerance and common sense with sunscreen keeps me from getting burnt, as I believe there is nothing worse... i hate it!

Oh and even the guys wear thongs in Australia.... probably more than women! blink.gif (haha oh the play on words)

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
Ratt
post Jan 20 2006, 10:39 AM
Post #20

C Cup

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jan 20 2006, 08:32 PM)
I am a pretty fair guy too, having an English background but as I have lived pretty close to the beach all my life a combination of tolerance and common sense with sunscreen keeps me from getting burnt, as I believe there is nothing worse... i hate it!

Oh and even the guys wear thongs in Australia.... probably more than women! blink.gif (haha oh the play on words)

Yeah true. Now Bondi, explain that thongs are also a form of footwear...

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Narazbad
post Jan 20 2006, 05:10 PM
Post #21

Double D's

please let it be footwear......*shudders*.....oh yeah...never use sunscreen
biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Let me Help you Tie the Rope Around your Neck...Let me Help you Talk your One Way off the Bridge...Let me Help you Hold the Glock Against your Head..Let me Help you Tame the Voices in your Head...
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jan 20 2006, 05:15 PM
Post #22

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jan 20 2006, 07:32 AM)

QUOTE(Ratt @ Jan 20 2006, 10:39 AM)
Yeah true. Now Bondi, explain that thongs are also a form of footwear...

so let me get this straight...bondi wears a piece of footwear between his ass cheeks?! puke1.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
jrock8
post Jan 20 2006, 05:20 PM
Post #23

Board Whore Emeritus

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jan 20 2006, 04:15 PM)
so let me get this straight...bondi wears a piece of footwear between his ass cheeks?!  puke1.gif

yeah... he does it all the time... remember bondi being the boot?

--------------------
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jan 20 2006, 05:34 PM
Post #24

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jan 20 2006, 05:15 PM)
so let me get this straight...bondi wears a piece of footwear between his ass cheeks?!  puke1.gif

Oh I didnt say I wore them.... just alotta guys is all! tongue.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Ratt
post Jan 21 2006, 05:55 AM
Post #25

C Cup

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jan 21 2006, 06:34 AM)
Oh I didnt say I wore them.... just alotta guys is all! tongue.gif

coz.gif Still not gettting this... You wore a lotta guys between your ass cheeks? smilio04.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jan 23 2006, 12:52 AM
Post #26

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Ratt @ Jan 21 2006, 05:55 AM)
coz.gif  Still not gettting this... You wore a lotta guys between your ass cheeks?  smilio04.gif

I don't know what they get up to in W.A but leave me out of your dreams and fetishes Ratt angry-smiley-011.gif haha

By the way, back in 1991 I brought Nevermind by Nirvana.... has it hit stores there yet? tongue.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Narazbad
post Jan 23 2006, 01:15 AM
Post #27

Double D's

wow....i dont know exactly WHO thats directed to...but jesus thats a burn! almost as bad as the sunburn rat got.........*humms*

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jan 23 2006, 01:22 AM
Post #28

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Narazbad @ Jan 23 2006, 01:15 AM)
wow....i dont know exactly WHO thats directed to...but jesus thats a burn! almost as bad as the sunburn rat got.........*humms*

Ratt.... he is from Western Australia (Perth) and in Sydney we have a joke here that in W.A people are 15 years behind.... its like travelling backward in time! tongue.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
jrock8
post Jan 23 2006, 02:06 AM
Post #29

Board Whore Emeritus

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jan 23 2006, 12:22 AM)
Ratt.... he is from Western Australia (Perth) and in Sydney we have a joke here that in W.A people are 15 years behind.... its like travelling backward in time! tongue.gif

see, naraz... bondi like travelling backwards when he goes through australia b/c he's hoping to get "accidentally" jorked (suuuuuure bondi, we believe you didn't do it on purpose... rrrrrrright nah.gif )

--------------------
+Quote Post
Ratt
post Jan 23 2006, 02:31 AM
Post #30

C Cup

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jan 23 2006, 02:22 PM)

Hey Bondi, I left Sydney 21 years ago cos it was full of wankers smilio04.gif

I only been in Perth for a year, and I can honestly say its not 15 years behind. But in some things it is 2 years...

laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post

2 Pages  1 2 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th May 2024 - 02:27 PM