Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Afghanistan, When is it all too much?

somfan
post Jan 19 2006, 01:01 AM
Post #61

Double D's

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,529

QUOTE(diane26 @ Jan 18 2006, 04:29 PM)
Well again I want to clarify I was speaking about soliders in general right here I say COUNTRIES

"In the same respect the soilders we fight are no different. They do what they signed up for. They fight for there country and listen to there leaders. I hold no ill will towards the regular soilders of other countries " because I was speaking of soilders from all around in wars we fight. The men and woman that sign up for there country. I may not agree what they are fighting for b ut that is what they signed up for just like I know many US troops that dont agree with us being in Iraq but they do there job because that is what they signed up for. I am not talking about any extremest group or underground organization radicals or any of that. Just the regular soilders that most countries have that do what they are told and do there job bravely.
Now to ease the tension in here

Thanks Diane for showing that boobs and political discussion do go together.
What a better world it could be!! - Remember: Make Love, not War!!

--------------------
You'll get pie in the sky when you die, (that's a lie.) - Joe Hill

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
diane26
post Jan 19 2006, 01:03 AM
Post #62

Double D's

Member No.: 12,556

Well if you dont hurry up and get over here there might be a war you are only a ferry ride away.
+Quote Post
johnny wadd
post Jan 19 2006, 01:23 AM
Post #63

C Cup

Member No.: 12,859

I check your post and my mouth dropped as I saw a picture of you half naked.this is a really good website.thanks for the peek Ms.Diane 2thumbs.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
diane26
post Jan 19 2006, 01:45 AM
Post #64

Double D's

You are very welcome:)
+Quote Post
afraven
post Jan 19 2006, 02:56 AM
Post #65

A Cup

Member No.: 5,655

Well, as a member of the Air Force, I've had the terrible pleasure of visiting the Middle East on many occasions. Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Afganistan, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE etc. I've been shot at on a few occasions by small arms fire and had some of those bastards on a hill from outside our base launching mortars on our tents, then running away before our security forces could get to them. The way they think is that 1 of their lives is worth 10 American's lives. I know this because I've spoken with many moderate thinking Arab workers on base and they told me this personally. In the Arab world, the man with the biggest stick is the king, point blank, and in order to get them to understand you are serious, you have to basically bitch-slap them regularly. Don't ever feel sorry for me or my military counterparts because we're fighting an unpopular war and get sent away to foreign lands, we raised our right hand and swore to defend the Constitution of the US and to obey the President, so help us God, and we will. No different than a fireman or policeman, only difference is, the military are the "defenders of Democracy", however, we're not the "practicers of it." I love my country and our way of life, and I want it for my daughter and her kids. If it takes turning the entire Middle East region into a sheet of fucking glass from dropping a nuclear weapon on their collective asses to stop this terrorist shit, then so be it! It's a case of Social Darwinism, and in the end, every Arab who dons a Pizza Hut table cloth on their head, wearing a belt ladened with C-4 exposives, deserves to meet Ala before they carry out their dirty deeds. Until you've been there and seen what you're military has seen, the looks of happiness on the Iraqi childrens' faces, reconstruction, schools, markets, and most of all, FREE SPEECH that they'd NEVER had before, you can't speak. If you believe the press, you're sadly misinformed. Fact is, bad news sells more papers and programs than good news does. I'm sorry to have drawn this out, but I feel our country did what it needed to do after 9/11. Afterall, you don't tip-toe into the lions' den, you kick down the door, have your spear ready, scream like a banshie, and say," Where is that son of a bitch!"
+Quote Post
Ratt
post Jan 19 2006, 03:20 AM
Post #66

C Cup

Member No.: 11,393

QUOTE(afraven @ Jan 19 2006, 03:56 PM)
Well, as a member of the Air Force, I've had the terrible pleasure of visiting the Middle East on many occasions. Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Afganistan, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE etc. I've been shot at on a few occasions by small arms fire and had some of those bastards on a hill from outside our base launching mortars on our tents, then running away before our security forces could get to them. The way they think is that 1 of their lives is worth 10 American's lives. I know this because I've spoken with many moderate thinking Arab workers on base and they told me this personally. In the Arab world, the man with the biggest stick is the king, point blank, and in order to get them to understand you are serious, you have to basically bitch-slap them regularly. Don't ever feel sorry for me or my military counterparts because we're fighting an unpopular war and get sent away to foreign lands, we raised our right hand and swore to defend the Constitution of the US and to obey the President, so help us God, and we will. No different than a fireman or policeman, only difference is, the military are the "defenders of Democracy", however, we're not the "practicers of it."  I love my country and our way of life, and I want it for my daughter and her kids. If it takes turning the entire Middle East region into a sheet of fucking glass from dropping a nuclear weapon on their collective asses to stop this terrorist shit, then so be it! It's a case of Social Darwinism, and in the end, every Arab who dons a Pizza Hut table cloth on their head, wearing a belt ladened with C-4 exposives, deserves to meet Ala before they carry out their dirty deeds. Until you've been there and seen what you're military has seen, the looks of happiness on the Iraqi childrens' faces, reconstruction, schools, markets, and most of all, FREE SPEECH that they'd NEVER had before, you can't speak. If you believe the press, you're sadly misinformed. Fact is, bad news sells more papers and programs than good news does. I'm sorry to have drawn this out, but I feel our country did what it needed to do after 9/11. Afterall, you don't tip-toe into the lions' den, you kick down the door, have your spear ready, scream like a banshie, and say," Where is that son of a bitch!"

Remind me not to piss you off...

Seriously tho... You make some damn valid points. It is good to get some "non-press" information. Thankyou.
Sincerly,
Ratt.

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
bts34e
post Jan 19 2006, 03:25 AM
Post #67

D Cup
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 9,147

QUOTE(afraven @ Jan 19 2006, 02:56 AM)
Well, as a member of the Air Force, I've had the terrible pleasure of visiting the Middle East on many occasions. Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Afganistan, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE etc. I've been shot at on a few occasions by small arms fire and had some of those bastards on a hill from outside our base launching mortars on our tents, then running away before our security forces could get to them. The way they think is that 1 of their lives is worth 10 American's lives. I know this because I've spoken with many moderate thinking Arab workers on base and they told me this personally. In the Arab world, the man with the biggest stick is the king, point blank, and in order to get them to understand you are serious, you have to basically bitch-slap them regularly. Don't ever feel sorry for me or my military counterparts because we're fighting an unpopular war and get sent away to foreign lands, we raised our right hand and swore to defend the Constitution of the US and to obey the President, so help us God, and we will. No different than a fireman or policeman, only difference is, the military are the "defenders of Democracy", however, we're not the "practicers of it."  I love my country and our way of life, and I want it for my daughter and her kids. If it takes turning the entire Middle East region into a sheet of fucking glass from dropping a nuclear weapon on their collective asses to stop this terrorist shit, then so be it! It's a case of Social Darwinism, and in the end, every Arab who dons a Pizza Hut table cloth on their head, wearing a belt ladened with C-4 exposives, deserves to meet Ala before they carry out their dirty deeds. Until you've been there and seen what you're military has seen, the looks of happiness on the Iraqi childrens' faces, reconstruction, schools, markets, and most of all, FREE SPEECH that they'd NEVER had before, you can't speak. If you believe the press, you're sadly misinformed. Fact is, bad news sells more papers and programs than good news does. I'm sorry to have drawn this out, but I feel our country did what it needed to do after 9/11. Afterall, you don't tip-toe into the lions' den, you kick down the door, have your spear ready, scream like a banshie, and say," Where is that son of a bitch!"

Thank you for this and everything you do. Keep kickin down those doors... love-smiley-077.gif
+Quote Post
somfan
post Jan 19 2006, 04:18 AM
Post #68

Double D's

Member No.: 10,529

QUOTE(afraven @ Jan 18 2006, 11:56 PM)
Well, as a member of the Air Force, I've had the terrible pleasure of visiting the Middle East on many occasions. Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Afganistan, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE etc. I've been shot at on a few occasions by small arms fire and had some of those bastards on a hill from outside our base launching mortars on our tents, then running away before our security forces could get to them. The way they think is that 1 of their lives is worth 10 American's lives. I know this because I've spoken with many moderate thinking Arab workers on base and they told me this personally. In the Arab world, the man with the biggest stick is the king, point blank, and in order to get them to understand you are serious, you have to basically bitch-slap them regularly.

I guess we have the bigger stick for now.

Don't ever feel sorry for me or my military counterparts because we're fighting an unpopular war and get sent away to foreign lands, we raised our right hand and swore to defend the Constitution of the US and to obey the President,

Unfortunately, you are in the unenviable position of obeying a president who
is  himself by several accounts violating the Constitution of the US.

so help us God, and we will. No different than a fireman or policeman, only difference is, the military are the "defenders of Democracy", however, we're not the "practicers of it."  I love my country and our way of life, and I want it for my daughter and her kids. If it takes turning the entire Middle East region into a sheet of fucking glass from dropping a nuclear weapon on their collective asses to stop this terrorist shit, then so be it!

Yes, there were folks like that who were advocating using nuclear weapons against China and Vietnam 35 years ago.  Today we're peddling Kentucky Fried Chicken in both countries.  What political objectives do you really think can be achieved with such extreme measures as the use of nuclear weapons?

It's a case of Social Darwinism,

Speaking of social Darwinism, the self-deluding arrogance of the Bush administration may well lead eventually to much diminished US power in both Asia
and the Middle East.  Other important things are going on in the world while the US is involved in the quagmire of military adventurism in Iraq and Afghanistan.
The Soviet war in Afghanistan was certainly a factor in bringing down the Soviet Union.  And Bush is not raising taxes to finance and "support" the troops.  But coming generations of US taxpayers will be paying the trillions of dollars of war related costs.  BTW, we skipped out on having to pay the remediation costs in Vietnam after that similar debacle.  (Self-interest can sometimes be involved in losing.)

and in the end, every Arab who dons a Pizza Hut table cloth on their head, wearing a belt ladened with C-4 exposives, deserves to meet Ala before they carry out their dirty deeds. Until you've been there and seen what you're military has seen, the looks of happiness on the Iraqi childrens' faces, reconstruction, schools, markets, and most of all, FREE SPEECH that they'd NEVER had before, you can't speak.
[SIZE=7][COLOR=red]Sorry, but we can, and do speak, and I know  veterans who
don't share your view of the situation in that region in its totality.

If you believe the press, you're sadly misinformed. Fact is, bad news sells more papers and programs than good news does. I'm sorry to have drawn this out, but I feel our country did what it needed to do after 9/11. Afterall, you don't tip-toe into the lions' den, you kick down the door, have your spear ready, scream like a banshie, and say," Where is that son of a bitch!"

--------------------
You'll get pie in the sky when you die, (that's a lie.) - Joe Hill

+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jan 19 2006, 05:56 AM
Post #69

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(jrock8 @ Jan 18 2006, 03:07 AM)
all i have to say on this topic is that your perspective entirely changes when one of your close buddies finds out he's getting sent over for at least a year, probably closer to 18 months...

Amen to that... War is something so hard to fathom. People always put it in the "It'll never happen to me" category but when it does... the full force is felt

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
Ratt
post Jan 19 2006, 10:26 AM
Post #70

C Cup

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jan 19 2006, 06:56 PM)
Amen to that... War is something so hard to fathom. People always put it in the "It'll never happen to me" category but when it does... the full force is felt

Just makes you wish they'd got it right in WW I - The War to End All Wars

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jan 19 2006, 11:46 AM
Post #71

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

I liked the boobie pictures confused-smiley-013.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
diane26
post Jan 19 2006, 01:49 PM
Post #72

Double D's

I guess I will have to take some more cause if I hop in this again it is gonna get very ugly so that is my que to exit stage left.
+Quote Post
johnny wadd
post Jan 19 2006, 02:00 PM
Post #73

C Cup

QUOTE(diane26 @ Jan 19 2006, 01:49 PM)
I guess I will have to take some more cause if I hop in this again it is gonna get very ugly so that is my que to exit stage left.

Damn! I was hoping you would calm everyone down again.Your pictures have a calming effect.

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Ratt
post Jan 19 2006, 02:03 PM
Post #74

C Cup

QUOTE(johnny wadd @ Jan 20 2006, 03:00 AM)
Damn! I was hoping you would calm everyone down again.Your pictures have a calming effect.

Hmmm...

*hurls insult towards johnny*

See diane? You need to step in again...

03.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
diane26
post Jan 19 2006, 02:08 PM
Post #75

Double D's

Sorry boys I am at school cant do nothing right now:(
+Quote Post
Ratt
post Jan 19 2006, 02:10 PM
Post #76

C Cup

QUOTE(diane26 @ Jan 20 2006, 03:08 AM)

Oh...

*hurls insult towards diane* laughing-smiley-017.gif just kidding...

*hurls insult towards diane's school...* laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
johnny wadd
post Jan 19 2006, 02:19 PM
Post #77

C Cup

bang.gif
QUOTE(diane26 @ Jan 19 2006, 02:08 PM)

Guess I will have to go outside and take out this anger on the first Old Person I walk into.This all could have been avoided if it wasnt for Ms. Diane26 needing an education.Oh well......(you think the thought of me beating up an old lady will make her feel bad?)

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Ratt
post Jan 19 2006, 02:21 PM
Post #78

C Cup

QUOTE(johnny wadd @ Jan 20 2006, 03:19 AM)
bang.gif
Guess I will have to go outside and take out this anger on the first Old Person I walk into.This all could have been avoided if it wasnt for Ms. Diane26 needing an education.Oh well......(you think the thought of me beating up an old lady will make her feel bad?)

Not nice dude. laughing-smiley-017.gif

But she's at school, give her a break.

*hurls insult at old lady outside johnny's place*

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
johnny wadd
post Jan 19 2006, 02:29 PM
Post #79

C Cup

Was worth a try.BTW I am a gentle giant,would never hurt a fly or an old lady. wink.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Ratt
post Jan 19 2006, 02:34 PM
Post #80

C Cup

QUOTE(johnny wadd @ Jan 20 2006, 03:29 AM)
Was worth a try.BTW I am a gentle giant,would never hurt a fly or an old lady. wink.gif

gentle giant? I am 5' 8" about 300 lbs... And often called a big teddy bear...

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
diane26
post Jan 19 2006, 02:37 PM
Post #81

Double D's

Damn the man Just damn the man.
+Quote Post
johnny wadd
post Jan 19 2006, 03:53 PM
Post #82

C Cup

QUOTE(Ratt @ Jan 19 2006, 02:34 PM)
gentle giant? I am 5' 8" about 300 lbs... And often called a big teddy bear...

I'm 6'4 228 pounds I am gentle and have been called a giant by most people.

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
johnny wadd
post Jan 19 2006, 04:02 PM
Post #83

C Cup

QUOTE(johnny wadd @ Jan 19 2006, 03:53 PM)
I'm 6'4 228 pounds I am gentle and have been called a giant by most people.

(BTW I can be an ANGRY MONSTER if it will help me see some fine boobage again)

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Ratt
post Jan 19 2006, 08:50 PM
Post #84

C Cup

QUOTE(diane26 @ Jan 20 2006, 03:37 AM)
Damn the man Just damn the man.

WTF?

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Ratt
post Jan 19 2006, 08:52 PM
Post #85

C Cup

QUOTE(johnny wadd @ Jan 20 2006, 05:02 AM)
(BTW I can be an ANGRY MONSTER if it will help me see some fine boobage again)

*hurls insults at johnny in attempt to make him an ANGRY MONSTER*

laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
afraven
post Jan 20 2006, 09:01 AM
Post #86

A Cup

Member No.: 5,655

QUOTE(somfan @ Jan 19 2006, 04:18 AM)

Right or wrong, no matter what my friend, you back YOUR country!!! Don't fall on the WRONG sword.
+Quote Post
johnny wadd
post Jan 20 2006, 10:23 AM
Post #87

C Cup

QUOTE(afraven @ Jan 20 2006, 10:01 AM)
Right or wrong, no matter what my friend, you back YOUR country!!! Don't fall on the WRONG sword.

At least someone else is sane. WASHINGTON, Jan. 19, 2006 — In response to the new Osama bin Laden audiotape threatening MORE ATTACKS against the United States, Homeland Security officials are sending out a bulletin to 18,000 police agencies telling them to review all their intelligence.HELLO!!!!!!! Enough of the Bush is the son of the Devil,He's lowering taxes ,College Professor liberal lecturing Crap . This animal is IN Afghanistan telling us he has these other animals ready to kill us and or families, the more innocent people the better. How is there an argument about this?Will they still be arguing when this Animal kills a million people?I suggest a peace mission by anyone who volunteers to go to pakistan-Afghanistan and go make peace with these monsters.See how long you keep your heads.bang.gif I am sorry for the Rant but In light of this tape coming out I just dont see what the argument is about.

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Ratt
post Jan 20 2006, 10:35 AM
Post #88

C Cup

QUOTE(johnny wadd @ Jan 20 2006, 11:23 PM)
At least someone else is sane. WASHINGTON, Jan. 19, 2006 — In response to the new Osama bin Laden audiotape threatening MORE ATTACKS against the United States, Homeland Security officials are sending out a bulletin to 18,000 police agencies telling them to review all their intelligence.HELLO!!!!!!! Enough of the Bush is the son of the Devil,He's lowering taxes ,College Professor liberal lecturing Crap . This animal is IN Afghanistan telling us he has these other animals ready to kill us and or families, the more innocent people the better. How is there an argument about this?Will they still be arguing when this Animal kills a million people?I suggest a peace mission by anyone who volunteers to go to pakistan-Afghanistan and go make peace with these monsters.See how long you keep your heads.bang.gif I am sorry for the Rant but In light of this tape coming out I just dont see what the argument is about.

In light of these tapes I am certain of only one thing. Osama bin Laden must be stopped, and all those men and women of ALL nationalities trying to stop him doing his foul work should be looked up to.

I realise that people may look at what I have written in this thread and think I have done a complete backflip with my opinion - that is not the case. I have always wanted Osama brought to Justice. I just also to see these things discussed.

Ratt.

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
diane26
post Jan 20 2006, 01:19 PM
Post #89

Double D's

QUOTE(afraven @ Jan 20 2006, 06:01 AM)

For the love of god you can back your country and still speak your mind about what you think is wrong. Isnt that what makes america well america??? We can do that. We dont have to agree with the war to support our troops.

Bleck WHY THE HELL DO I EVEN LOOK IN HERE!!

Need to study exam in 2 hours and it is not on politics. nah.gif
+Quote Post
Vlad
post Jan 20 2006, 02:38 PM
Post #90

B Cup

Member No.: 5,301

QUOTE(johnny wadd @ Jan 18 2006, 02:32 PM)
smilio12.gif
Since the Subject was Afghanistan I would just like to add that I for one do not consider the human garbage that flew two planes into the WTC "soldiers".You have to be human to be a soldier.People feel strongly about Politics these days and thats very understandable . You are way out there if you think animals who fly jets into buildings full of Thousands of innocent people are soldiers.I did not know anyone in those buildings who went to work that morning thinking they were soldiers.I had thought that Afghanistans Gov't at the time was told to hand over these murderers and they told the civilized world to go to hell.This is why our soldiers are over there.I am sorry but To call a murdering terrorist a "soldier" is ridiculous.

Human Garbage?
Look I've read this thread and what I can tell, you are nothing but an american patriot. Well good for you. But don't ever talk shit about soldiers of any breed. Because I could list human garbage that was american born and raised till I'm short on breath.

A soldier is one who fights for their country and beliefs. If taking planes and crashing them into the WTC was a mission, then it was preformed with valour and it was successful.

Your entire army is a terrorist organization. You are trained to kill and that's all. Your slogans are "kill kill kill"
You invaded a country under false accusations of weapons of mass destruction and thousands suffer daily from the United States being in Iraq.
The threat of death is just as high (if not higher) with US presence in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Now I'm not here to just bash the US or anything. But I can't just stand by and let someone believe they are right in what they say. Hypocrisy and irony is a very strong trait I notice far too often in Americans.

Iraqi soldiers are just as brave and great as the US army soldiers. Each fights for what they believe in and die for what they follow. Don't ever disrespect another soldier in this thread again or I'll let my tongue lash out on the rampant idiocy you spout.
It's fine to be proud of who you are. But don't ever speak ill of any fighter. Ally or enemy.

Winston Churchill said "when you have to kill a man, it costs nothing to be polite."
+Quote Post

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th May 2024 - 01:38 AM