Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Afghanistan, When is it all too much?

Ratt
post Jan 18 2006, 03:18 AM
Post #31

C Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,393

QUOTE(diane26 @ Jan 18 2006, 04:15 PM)
LOL It's allright. And Yes I vote also.
I just get so frustrated with our Priorites some time.

I vote Chris Rock for presi. WOOT!!!

tongue.gif

That is the one thing I am *really* jealous about... You Americans can choose to vote or not...

In Australia, we have a democratically elected dictatorship. Bonzai's party got both houses, so anything he wants, he gets. And we have to vote, if we dont, we get fined.

--------------------
user posted image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
nikkibird
post Jan 18 2006, 03:18 AM
Post #32

B Cup

Member No.: 12,319

QUOTE(diane26 @ Jan 18 2006, 03:15 AM)
LOL It's allright. And Yes I vote also.
I just get so frustrated with our Priorites some time.

I vote Chris Rock for presi. WOOT!!!

tongue.gif

I agree with you, I'm not happy with everything that's going on either. I just get into defense mode when I think I'm talking to someone foreign. I guess I am a hypocrite! laughing-smiley-014.gif

--------------------
Sticks and stones will break my bones but so will a forty foot carrot
+Quote Post
diane26
post Jan 18 2006, 03:20 AM
Post #33

Double D's

Member No.: 12,556

We cant help it hon we are americans it is in our genes:p

Ok I got homework to finish hopefully I will have time to pop back on but for now it is time to break apart alkanes carboxylic acid.LOL Night if I cant cum back.
+Quote Post
diane26
post Jan 18 2006, 04:00 AM
Post #34

Double D's

While on Politics did anyone see the new girl kidnapped and threatned with Beheading in 3 days. American Reporter she looks like she is barely 15 sad.gif
+Quote Post
Ratt
post Jan 18 2006, 05:40 AM
Post #35

C Cup

Maybe this would work?

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
bts34e
post Jan 18 2006, 09:48 AM
Post #36

D Cup
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 9,147

QUOTE(diane26 @ Jan 18 2006, 03:09 AM)
Well I guess it's good that in America you have that right as do I.
Do I think every person is bad. Of course not. But when it comes to our politics concerning other countries I think we are the biggest hypocrites out there.. JMO of course.

And I myself have had many people close to me fight in this war the Iraq war and Dessert Storm Vietnam and WW2.

All the men in my family are military.  My little bro ws shipped off to Iraq just fresh out of boot camp and training for over a year!

Many thanks for your families service and safe home to your brother, he's very much respected. As far as this political talk goes, I'm pretty sure our government is widely considered the best working system so far in history. Nothing is perfect, everything can be improved. As far as calling the United States hypocrites is unfounded and unfair. Once again a case of someone bashing the United States without example or explanation, and a fellow American at that with a brother serving! I want to know why we are hypocrites, Is it the politically correct thing to say to people from other countries suddenly? Because we gave Irac weapons years ago? Or because we gave Africa $20+ billion in AIDS relief?
+Quote Post
Ratt
post Jan 18 2006, 10:25 AM
Post #37

C Cup

QUOTE(bts34e @ Jan 18 2006, 10:48 PM)
Many thanks for your families service and safe home to your brother, he's very much respected. As far as this political talk goes, I'm pretty sure our government is widely considered the best working system so far in history. Nothing is perfect, everything can be improved. As far as calling the United States hypocrites is unfounded and unfair. Once again a case of someone bashing the United States without example or explanation, and a fellow American at that with a brother serving! I want to know why we are hypocrites, Is it the politically correct thing to say to people from other countries suddenly? Because we gave Irac weapons years ago? Or because we gave Africa $20+ billion in AIDS relief?

Sorry bts, I gotta ask a question...

Why is her brother a hero for being in Iraq? No disrespect to diane's brother; but what makes him so special? The fact that he puts his life on the line for his country? Tell me, a police officer puts their life on the line every day as well, for their country, yet most people treat them like scum. Could this be the hypocricy that you ask of?

Ratt.

NOTE This was not posted to start an arguement of flaming. Sorry if it offends any; that was never my intent. - Ratt.

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
bts34e
post Jan 18 2006, 10:37 AM
Post #38

D Cup
Group Icon

QUOTE(Ratt @ Jan 18 2006, 10:25 AM)

Why is her brother a hero for being in Iraq? No disrespect to diane's brother; but what makes him so special? The fact that he puts his life on the line for his country? Tell me, a police officer puts their life on the line every day as well, for their country, yet most people treat them like scum. Could this be the hypocricy that you ask of?

Ratt.

NOTE This was not posted to start an arguement of flaming. Sorry if it offends any; that was never my intent. - Ratt.

Your right "hero" was the wrong word, should have said "very much respected" I'll change it, and I do feal the same about community workers.
+Quote Post
Ratt
post Jan 18 2006, 10:41 AM
Post #39

C Cup

QUOTE(bts34e @ Jan 18 2006, 11:37 PM)
Your right "hero" was the wrong word, should have said "very much respected" I'll change it, and I do feal the same about community workers.

Much appreciated... Whilst I have a lot of respect for the fighting men and women of ANY country, I do think that the term 'Hero' is thrown around too easily now-a-days. It used to be reserved for someone who had perfromed acts above and beyond the call of duty... but it seems now it as just for doing your job and getting noticed for it

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
bts34e
post Jan 18 2006, 10:44 AM
Post #40

D Cup
Group Icon

QUOTE(Ratt @ Jan 18 2006, 10:41 AM)
Much appreciated... Whilst I have a lot of respect for the fighting men and women of ANY country, I do think that the term 'Hero' is thrown around too easily now-a-days. It used to be reserved for someone who had perfromed acts above and beyond the call of duty... but it seems now it as just for doing your job and getting noticed for it

Agreed!
+Quote Post
johnny wadd
post Jan 18 2006, 11:30 AM
Post #41

C Cup

Member No.: 12,859

QUOTE(bts34e @ Jan 18 2006, 10:44 AM)
Agreed!

I joined this site to admire these very beautiful ladies. It is a shame that this has to be my first post but I cannot believe what I am reading."If the Netherlands doesn't help with the war effort they will face dire sanctions.",Give me a break! I would like to know what Gov't official wrote this Quote. This is nonsense! The United States is beginning to say this to Iran and only because they want nuclear weapons. I doubt this was said to the Netherlands unless they to are planning on building nukes. Regarding Afghanistan, The USA should level this rotten country. I am sorry that our brave soldiers must die but ours is a volunteer army and this is the job they signed up for. We cannot let 9-11-01 happen again. I have very strong feelings on this subject since I live in NYC. I would like to get into this more but I will cut myself off because I don't believe this is the right forum to be discussing this important subject IMHO.
+Quote Post
bts34e
post Jan 18 2006, 11:35 AM
Post #42

D Cup
Group Icon

QUOTE(johnny wadd @ Jan 18 2006, 11:30 AM)
I joined this site to admire these very beautiful ladies. It is a shame that this has to be my first post but I cannot believe what I am reading."If the Netherlands doesn't help with the war effort they will face dire sanctions.",Give me a break! I would like to know what Gov't official wrote this Quote. This is nonsense! The United States is beginning to say this to Iran and only because they want nuclear weapons. I doubt this was said to the Netherlands unless they to are planning on building nukes. Regarding Afghanistan, The USA should level this rotten country. I am sorry that our brave soldiers must die but ours is a volunteer army and this is the job they signed up for. We cannot let 9-11-01 happen again. I have very strong feelings on this subject since I live in NYC. I would like to get into this more but I will cut myself off because I don't believe this is the right forum to be discussing this important subject IMHO.

A little stronger then I would have said it but, Woot there it is!
+Quote Post
johnny wadd
post Jan 18 2006, 11:45 AM
Post #43

C Cup

QUOTE(bts34e @ Jan 18 2006, 11:35 AM)
A little stronger then I would have said it but, Woot there it is!

madam moderator I saw you in the Ranger Jersey and you have a fan for life! 2thumbs.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jan 18 2006, 11:50 AM
Post #44

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

we should debate religion while we're at it here lol.
3 things I don't like to debate are religion, poiltics or what country is better than another. But good points have been made here.
I think that Netherlands quote is maybe taken out of context or something.
I am from Canada and we chose to send troops to Afghanistan to help with peace keeping but chose NOT to send troops to invade Iraq. The US wanted our troops to go to Iraq as well, but they repected our decision not to, albeit after some trashtalking back and forth. And we haven't felt any dire sanctions yet, and we live directly north of them. And I think there is a lot of anti-american propaganda in other countries, cuz when you are arguably the most powerful country, of course other nations will take pot-shots at you.
Hey I don't like Aussie's either, but it is more enjoyable making fun of Americans (ONLY KIDDING! tongue.gif )

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
johnny wadd
post Jan 18 2006, 12:09 PM
Post #45

C Cup

I believe everyone is entitled to an opinion, I respect that. If you show me a quote saying "Mr.Wadd from the US State Dept. on 12/24/05 said this country is in trouble for not supporting the USA" I would expect the people of that country are not going to like this. I might not agree with your opinion but I respect your right to say it. I am not naive enough to believe everyone loves the USA right now. People in our own country disagree with things going on.but if you want to bash at least start with facts not hearsay.

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jan 18 2006, 12:16 PM
Post #46

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

johnny wadd, I gotta say, that is one disturbing av!

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
diane26
post Jan 18 2006, 01:41 PM
Post #47

Double D's

QUOTE(bts34e @ Jan 18 2006, 06:48 AM)

BTS it wasnt about Bashing America and as I stated I wouldn't want to live elsewhere. I just get frustrated with how hypocritical we can be. I can give you plenty of examples when I get home I am at school right now and cant really get into it. It isn't unfounded nor unfair for me to say such things because it is simple my opinion. As a Mother of 3 children it sickens me to see all the horrible shit that goes on in our own country yet we are always policing everyone else.

Clean up your own house before you offer advise to your neighbor. Anyway there are more things I can get into but cant right now. I am very proud and greatful for my family and what they have done. I love america and what it stand for in the most part. But when it comes to certain politics it really pisses me off and as an american I have every right to express this without being told I am bashing america or I should move else where or whatever else I hear. How can things ever change if no one speaks out to what they think is wrong??
+Quote Post
diane26
post Jan 18 2006, 01:45 PM
Post #48

Double D's

QUOTE(Ratt @ Jan 18 2006, 07:25 AM)

Ratt.

In the same respect the soilders we fight are no different. They do what they signed up for. They fight for there country and listen to there leaders. I hold no ill will towards the regular soilders of other countries we fight. They are doing the same thing our troops our doing. Now the wacky leaders and there partites different story. Same with us as well.
+Quote Post
diane26
post Jan 18 2006, 01:49 PM
Post #49

Double D's

As far as not for this forum probably right I knew I should not have got into this here but alas I am me and couldnt help myself. I will go back to my other forum where I can debate me little heart out LOL.
+Quote Post
johnny wadd
post Jan 18 2006, 02:32 PM
Post #50

C Cup

smilio12.gif
QUOTE(diane26 @ Jan 18 2006, 01:45 PM)
In the same respect the soilders we fight are no different. They do what they signed up for. They fight for there country and listen to there leaders. I hold no ill will towards the regular soilders of other countries we fight. They are doing the same thing our troops our doing. Now the wacky leaders and there partites different story. Same with us as well.

Since the Subject was Afghanistan I would just like to add that I for one do not consider the human garbage that flew two planes into the WTC "soldiers".You have to be human to be a soldier.People feel strongly about Politics these days and thats very understandable . You are way out there if you think animals who fly jets into buildings full of Thousands of innocent people are soldiers.I did not know anyone in those buildings who went to work that morning thinking they were soldiers.I had thought that Afghanistans Gov't at the time was told to hand over these murderers and they told the civilized world to go to hell.This is why our soldiers are over there.I am sorry but To call a murdering terrorist a "soldier" is ridiculous.
+Quote Post
diane26
post Jan 18 2006, 02:51 PM
Post #51

Double D's

QUOTE(johnny wadd @ Jan 18 2006, 11:32 AM)
smilio12.gif
Since the Subject was Afghanistan I would just like to add that I for one do not consider the human garbage that flew two planes into the WTC "soldiers".You have to be human to be a soldier.People feel strongly about Politics these days and thats very understandable . You are way out there if you think animals who fly jets into buildings full of Thousands of innocent people are soldiers.I did not know anyone in those buildings who went to work that morning thinking they were soldiers.I had thought that Afghanistans Gov't at the time was told to hand over these murderers and they told the civilized world to go to hell.This is why our soldiers are over there.I am sorry but To call a murdering terrorist a "soldier" is ridiculous.

Ummmm I just reread what I wrote and when did I once talk about the suicide bombers. I talked about soilders. Actually Military troops most fresh out of HS fighting got there country.

The people that flew into the trade center were radicals and not soilders by any means. Please do not assume I was meaning someone I wasnt when I clearly stated nothing of the sort.

coco.gif
"I am sorry but To call a murdering terrorist a "soldier" is ridiculous"
By all means point out where I said this. Thanks and by for now time for class.
+Quote Post
johnny wadd
post Jan 18 2006, 04:41 PM
Post #52

C Cup

QUOTE(diane26 @ Jan 18 2006, 01:45 PM)

Ms.Diane I dont wish to fight with a pretty lady like yourself.This thread was about Afghanistan.I can understand your point if you were talking about another arab country .The other country alot of americans disagree about whats going on and If you wrote that You do not agree with this countries policy regarding going to war in the other country I would not have wrote a word.Regarding Afghanistan That country was run by and financed by the same animals who were responsible for 9-11-01.When a country like France is fighting side by side with US forces in Afghanistan you know this is not some bogus war.I just think your argument may be valid when your talking about war with the other country but I cannot see it being valid in this case.Allied forces in Afganistan are killing terrorists ,not soldiers.I apologize if you feel I was attacking you.I'd much rather be looking at your beautiful pictures then talking politics.I did not wish to inflame things.

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
diane26
post Jan 18 2006, 07:29 PM
Post #53

Double D's

Well again I want to clarify I was speaking about soliders in general right here I say COUNTRIES

"In the same respect the soilders we fight are no different. They do what they signed up for. They fight for there country and listen to there leaders. I hold no ill will towards the regular soilders of other countries " because I was speaking of soilders from all around in wars we fight. The men and woman that sign up for there country. I may not agree what they are fighting for b ut that is what they signed up for just like I know many US troops that dont agree with us being in Iraq but they do there job because that is what they signed up for. I am not talking about any extremest group or underground organization radicals or any of that. Just the regular soilders that most countries have that do what they are told and do there job bravely.

Now to ease the tension in here
+Quote Post
Ratt
post Jan 18 2006, 08:37 PM
Post #54

C Cup

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jan 19 2006, 12:50 AM)
Hey I don't like Aussie's either, but it is more enjoyable making fun of Americans (ONLY KIDDING! tongue.gif )

Well Canucks are not much better... smilio04.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Ratt
post Jan 18 2006, 08:47 PM
Post #55

C Cup

QUOTE(diane26 @ Jan 19 2006, 08:29 AM)
Well again I want to clarify I was speaking about soliders in general right here I say COUNTRIES

"In the same respect the soilders we fight are no different. They do what they signed up for. They fight for there country and listen to there leaders. I hold no ill will towards the regular soilders of other countries " because I was speaking of soilders from all around in wars we fight. The men and woman that sign up for there country. I may not agree what they are fighting for b ut that is what they signed up for just like I know many US troops that dont agree with us being in Iraq but they do there job because that is what they signed up for. I am not talking about any extremest group or underground organization radicals or any of that. Just the regular soilders that most countries have that do what they are told and do there job bravely.
Now to ease the tension in here

Nice way to ease the tension.

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
diane26
post Jan 18 2006, 09:54 PM
Post #56

Double D's

Yeah I thought so plus barely anyone is reading this thread so they wont be the wiser. laughing-smiley-014.gif
+Quote Post
Ratt
post Jan 18 2006, 09:58 PM
Post #57

C Cup

QUOTE(diane26 @ Jan 19 2006, 10:54 AM)
Yeah I thought so plus barely anyone is reading this thread so they wont be the wiser. laughing-smiley-014.gif

Hmmm... feeling tense again... laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
diane26
post Jan 18 2006, 11:47 PM
Post #58

Double D's

confused-smiley-013.gif
+Quote Post
johnny wadd
post Jan 19 2006, 12:55 AM
Post #59

C Cup

QUOTE(diane26 @ Jan 18 2006, 11:47 PM)
unsure.gif

You eased my tension.I'm a nice guy and like I wrote your a fine looking lady.I'd rather check out your fine pictures then discuss politics any day of the week.I don't want to be negative with anyone.I am sorry if I got upset about it,this is a touchy subject for me.Sorry I cant show you something to ease your tension but I don't have the balls to do that. smilio12.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
diane26
post Jan 19 2006, 12:59 AM
Post #60

Double D's

It's not a problem I get very passionate about how I feel as do most people we can get back to talking about what we do best here at RMM so I hope I did well at changing the topic. LOL Like I said I have a forum I go to where I can debate my heart out LOL.

Thank you for the wonderful compliments glad you enjoy.
+Quote Post

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th May 2024 - 12:27 AM