Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> What Do You Miss Currently?, Pandemic lockdown\quarantine

hothousewife4play
post Aug 3 2020, 07:45 PM
Post #1

D Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 42,075
Bra size (for females only): C

We've all had to make sacrifices during this crazy year & our new norm is nothing compared to the luxuries that we had forsaken in previous (better) times. So with everything going on in the world today, how has it most affected you & your loved ones & what do you miss the most?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
SnoopyO5
post Aug 3 2020, 07:52 PM
Post #2

Double D's

Member No.: 42,715

QUOTE(hothousewife4play @ Aug 3 2020, 07:45 PM)
We've all had to make sacrifices during this crazy year & our new norm is nothing compared to the luxuries that we had forsaken in previous (better) times.  So with everything going on in the world today, how has it most affected you & your loved ones & what do you miss the most?

The simple things really . Going to a bar / tavern for a steak and a beer .
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
junker
post Aug 3 2020, 07:53 PM
Post #3

C Cup

Member No.: 3,566

We've all had to make sacrifices during this crazy year & our new norm is nothing compared to the luxuries that we had forsaken in previous (better) times.  So with everything going on in the world today, how has it most affected you & your loved ones & what do you miss the most?

The funny thing is that I don't miss much of anything. Parking is now much, much easier, traffic is much lighter. Doctors now let you call them on the phone. Some things are better during lockdown, LOL!

I don't understand why there are many products in the stores that are still chronically depleted or simply not available. But that's just an annoyance; nothing serious.
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Aug 3 2020, 10:18 PM
Post #4

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(hothousewife4play @ Aug 3 2020, 05:45 PM)

Band nights at the bar . I miss the crowds . I miss people not wearing masks . I miss not worrying if we had enough toilet paper
+Quote Post
CPL4233
post Aug 4 2020, 12:31 PM
Post #5

A Cup

Member No.: 38,836

Echo a lot of what's said here.
Just a nice night out with the wife at a restaurant, didn't miss it for the first few months, but would love to pay for an expensive steak and overpriced drinks with an Uber home.
+Quote Post
Arnut
post Aug 6 2020, 12:53 PM
Post #6

D Cup

Member No.: 43,442

I miss common sense!!! I miss people going to jail for vandalizing Federal property!!! I miss nobody putting one race above another
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Aug 6 2020, 06:26 PM
Post #7

E Cup+

Member No.: 36,181

i miss...
- human contact beyond family (only a few in the office when i go as most are working from home)
- sitting down in a restaurant for family birthdays (weather's been too hot, rainy, and unpredictable to want to sit outside)
- spontaneous daytrip/road trip vacations (cannot go to places outside of state not knowing conditions, very little to do instate let alone those places requiring reservations)
- exercise (can't go to a gym that's closed and sedentary (see #2)
- a bit of my sanity trying to adapt to a world/life we are not accustom to
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 04:39 PM