Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages « < 10 11 12 
Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Imposters!, and how to stop them

closeup
post Apr 23 2007, 05:01 PM
Post #331

Double D's

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,341

HEY EVERYONE WHY IS THIS STILL GOING ON? SOMEOME ELSE VOTED FOR MY PICTURES ON THE RATINGS PAGE OVER FIFTY TIMES BUT IT'S NOT MY FAULT. ASSFUCKER CALLED ME A FAKE AND I JUST DON'T GIVE A DAMN ANYMORE. i'M LEAVING AS SOON AS I POST THE SAME STUPID SHIT AT LEAST A DOZEN MORE TIMES. NOBODY'S MAKING ASSFUCKER PROVE WHO HE IS.
COMEDYMAN IS OKAY WITH MY EXPLAINATION THAT MY ROOMMATES POSTED ON MY COMPUTER. BUT I DONT GIVE A DAMN, I'M LEAVING AND YOU CAN ALL GO TO HELL. EXCEPT CLOSEUP,HELL IS TOO GOOD FOR HIM. I'M NOT A FAKE NO MATTER WHAT ASSFUCKER SAID. THAT'S IT I'M LEAVING.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Apr 23 2007, 05:03 PM
Post #332

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(closeup @ Apr 23 2007, 03:01 PM)
HEY EVERYONE WHY IS THIS STILL GOING ON? SOMEOME ELSE VOTED FOR MY PICTURES ON THE RATINGS PAGE OVER FIFTY TIMES BUT IT'S NOT MY FAULT. ASSFUCKER CALLED ME A FAKE AND I JUST DON'T GIVE A DAMN ANYMORE. i'M LEAVING AS SOON AS I POST THE SAME STUPID SHIT AT LEAST A DOZEN MORE TIMES. NOBODY'S MAKING ASSFUCKER PROVE WHO HE IS.
COMEDYMAN IS OKAY WITH MY EXPLAINATION THAT MY ROOMMATES POSTED ON MY COMPUTER. BUT I DONT GIVE A DAMN, I'M LEAVING AND YOU CAN ALL GO TO HELL. EXCEPT CLOSEUP,HELL IS TOO GOOD FOR HIM. I'M NOT A FAKE NO MATTER WHAT ASSFUCKER SAID. THAT'S IT I'M LEAVING.

well how can u argue with that laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
closeup
post Apr 23 2007, 05:08 PM
Post #333

Double D's

Her convoluted grammar, syntax, punctuation ,spelling and logic where starting to make my head hurt. And here I thought 3D had the market cornered on unreadable posts. She's gotta be the new standard setter. And it's a pretty high bar. Now excuse me while I go swallow a couple of aspirins.
+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Apr 23 2007, 05:21 PM
Post #334

Double D's
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 2,479

QUOTE(BRIGHTEYES @ Apr 22 2007, 11:43 PM)
OK SINCE ALL MY PICTURES ARE GONE AND ALL YOU GUYS CLEARLY DONT BELIEVE ME AND I COULD CARE LESS ANYMORE AND I WILL TYPE IN CAPS!!!!

BUT I DID NOT MAKE THOSE ACCOUNTS MY ROOMATES DID BECAUSE IVE TOLD THEM I WAS MOVING...IVE GOT A LAPTOP THEY HAVE BEEN SNEEKING USEING IT...ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT SO YOU ALL CAN KISS MY FUCKING ASS angry-smiley-011.gif

Well i kinda thought you would go out on a little bit more of a dignified angle ... but saying the site sucks and telling everyone to kiss your ass.... prolly best you don't come back.... and about the IP thing.... I don't give you an " IP" your new internet service provider does... so when you move or whatever you will get a new one.

... and that's all I'm gonna say about that.....

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
evade20
post Apr 23 2007, 06:44 PM
Post #335

Melon Master

Member No.: 11,658

QUOTE(closeup @ Apr 23 2007, 05:08 PM)
Her convoluted grammar, syntax, punctuation ,spelling and logic where starting to make my head hurt. And here I thought 3D had the market cornered on unreadable posts. She's gotta be the new standard setter. And it's a pretty high bar. Now excuse me while I go swallow a couple of aspirins.

I'm with closeup(1-8) on this one.

Who needs the f*****g drama? unsure.gif smilio00.gif smilio00.gif smilio00.gif

***off to get some Excedrin™ ***** blink.gif

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
jrock8
post Apr 24 2007, 12:03 AM
Post #336

Board Whore Emeritus

Member No.: 8,319

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Apr 23 2007, 01:16 PM)
Why I am posting this, I'm not really sure, but after reading all this weirdness I have to say a few things. I've been around here too long not to. I'm not trying to be inflammatory or attack anyone, just telling it how it is.

Brighteyes, you may well be a nice normal human in person(although I'm starting to wonder) but you come across as a complete whackjob on this message board. I would suggest going to a Newbie computer forum and learn how to use computers and converse with others in an online environment. There's no shame in not being computer lieterate but coming to a place like this, people make the assumption that you possess certain very basic computer and internet skills. Then when you jump on the boards and get mad at others cuz you don't understand basic terminology is just kinda foolish. You keep balming your roommates for fucking with your computer/internet etc. If you learn those basic computer skills, you could learn to protect yourself from future attacks.

I'm also led to believe that you are a bit of an attention-whore(again I use the term "whore" in a completely different way than I'm sure you'll take it. See my previous paragraph to address this). Either that or you have no short term memory. You post the same thing over and over and over. It just makes me think, "is this person all there?" You keep thinking people were attacking you who were actually defending you. They try to explain it and it takes you 30 posts to understand. That transcends computers, that's just reading...left to right, top to bottom, it's pretty basic.

Your pics are nice and all and the AF pics were pretty funny, but when I have to read through all your rambling nonsenscial posts I'd rather just forego the whole thing, pics and all. I see some guys on here say, "I don't care what she says, I like the pics." Well then let her post only on the ratings page. The same guys who say this are the ones who really don't post much here and just jerk off to the pics, which is fine, do whatever you like, but then STFU about everything else unless you actually contribute to this place. To be honest, I'd rather look at pics of a girl that may not be perfect but is cool to chat with here than look at another's pics while all the time thinking I'm on the set of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. Not naming names, just being hypothetical of course.

I'm not sure I ever thought you were posting fake pics like AF might have, but I don't think I'm alone when I say that when looking at your pics and then reading your posts, something sure as hell didn't add up. Buck and closeup have addressed that so  I won't rehash it. A lot of us have been here awhile and we don't call out every person as a fraud, but you just get a certain feeling when some people post that things just don't make sense. This was one of those cases.

You probably won't read this as you've already left, but I just had to get that off my chest.

wait, what? can you dumb it down a little?

oh, and "balming your roomates"? i KNOW there's a joke in there somewhere, but i have been away far too long to recognize all the burn potentials blink.gif tongue.gif

--------------------
Just once I'd like someone to call me 'Sir' without adding 'You're making a scene.
+Quote Post
ontippytoes
post Apr 24 2007, 01:18 AM
Post #337

D Cup

Member No.: 11,426

QUOTE(BRIGHTEYES @ Apr 23 2007, 10:13 PM)
i just read this and i had to read it like three times because it sounded like it could have came from me but i didnt write this so what the hell is going on now?????
this place is full of drama and liars and i am so done with this shit and CLOSE UP who wrote this message? LOOKS LIKE IT WAS YOU?

it sure the hell wasnt me that wrote this

and i will NOT be coming back to this place again

BRIGHTEYES

Another threat? Fucking leave.
+Quote Post
ontippytoes
post Apr 24 2007, 01:50 AM
Post #338

D Cup

If you're going to keep posting here, then stop saying you're going to leave.

QUOTE(BRIGHTEYES @ Apr 23 2007, 11:48 PM)
FIRST IVE HEARD FROM YOU ONTIPPYTOES

AND I WILL KEEP WRITTING ON HERE AS LONG AS IVE GOT THE BRIGHTEYES IP AND AS LONG AS PEOPLE KEEP TALKING SHIT ABOUT ME

SO SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS  angry-smiley-011.gif

+Quote Post
ontippytoes
post Apr 24 2007, 01:53 AM
Post #339

D Cup

QUOTE(BRIGHTEYES @ Apr 23 2007, 11:51 PM)
LIKE I SAID I WILL POST AND WRITE WHAT I WANT UNTIL MY IP IS GONE...SO DEAL WITH THAT!!!!

nah.gif

popc1.gif You're the one that needs to deal.
+Quote Post
ontippytoes
post Apr 24 2007, 01:59 AM
Post #340

D Cup

QUOTE(BRIGHTEYES @ Apr 23 2007, 11:57 PM)
coco.gif  angry-smiley-011.gif

KISS ME ASS

*shudder* Hell no!
+Quote Post
evade20
post Apr 24 2007, 04:26 AM
Post #341

Melon Master

QUOTE(ontippytoes @ Apr 24 2007, 01:59 AM)
*shudder* Hell no!

laughing-smiley-014.gif

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
Assfucker
post Apr 24 2007, 08:35 AM
Post #342

(o)v(o)

Member No.: 15,153

QUOTE(closeup @ Apr 23 2007, 05:01 PM)

YES BUT I DON'T KNOW NO MORE AS TO WHY MY IP IS STILL HERE. MY ROOMATES ARE ASSHWHOLES AS WELL AS THAT ASSFUCKER CREEAPE. I EXPLANE MYSELF EVERYDAY BUT YOU ALL DON'T KNOW ME FOR NOBODY. COMEDYMENS IS OK WITH THE FACT I HAVE 50 USER NAMES WHY NOT ASSFUCKER? HES THE REAL FAKE IN ALL THIS. I'M NEVER GONNA COME BACK HERE AFTER THIS ONE LAST POST. YOU ALL CAN KISS MY BIG FAT FAKE ASS UNTILL YOU'RE NOSE IS BROWN WITH POO. HPW DID THIS ALL HAPPEN. NOONE CARES ABOUT ME, JUST MY BOOBS. GOTO HELL ASSFUCKER AND ALL YOUS HATERS. THIS IS IT MY LAST POST, I';M REALLY REALLY REALLY NEVER GONNA POST HERE AGAIN. DRAMA LIARS AND HACKERS HEAR.!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
UncleBuck
post Apr 24 2007, 12:49 PM
Post #343

D Cup
Group Icon

Member No.: 14,012

popc1.gif

--------------------
*100% of the shots you don't take don't go in.
Wayne Gretzky.

*Man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day.

*Egos are like dicks.
All men have one, but mine's bigger.
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Apr 24 2007, 01:06 PM
Post #344

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(jrock8 @ Apr 23 2007, 10:03 PM)
oh, and "balming your roomates"?  i KNOW there's a joke in there somewhere, but i have been away far too long to recognize all the burn potentials blink.gif tongue.gif

I tell the girls it's better than lip balm wink.gif

QUOTE(Assfucker @ Apr 24 2007, 06:35 AM)
YES BUT I DON'T KNOW NO MORE AS TO WHY MY IP IS STILL HERE. MY ROOMATES ARE ASSHWHOLES AS WELL AS THAT ASSFUCKER CREEAPE. I EXPLANE MYSELF EVERYDAY BUT YOU ALL DON'T KNOW ME FOR NOBODY. COMEDYMENS IS OK WITH THE FACT I HAVE 50 USER NAMES WHY NOT ASSFUCKER? HES THE REAL FAKE IN ALL THIS. I'M NEVER GONNA COME BACK HERE AFTER THIS ONE LAST POST. YOU ALL CAN KISS MY BIG FAT FAKE ASS UNTILL YOU'RE NOSE IS BROWN WITH POO. HPW DID THIS ALL HAPPEN. NOONE CARES ABOUT ME, JUST MY BOOBS. GOTO HELL ASSFUCKER AND ALL YOUS HATERS. THIS IS IT MY LAST POST, I';M REALLY REALLY REALLY NEVER GONNA POST HERE AGAIN. DRAMA LIARS AND HACKERS HEAR.!

bwahahahaha!

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Apr 24 2007, 03:13 PM
Post #345

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

So can anybody tell me how the weather is in shitsville ?
+Quote Post
closeup
post Apr 24 2007, 04:56 PM
Post #346

Double D's

QUOTE(BRIGHTEYES @ Apr 24 2007, 12:13 AM)
i just read this and i had to read it like three times because it sounded like it could have came from me but i didnt write this so what the hell is going on now?????
this place is full of drama and liars and i am so done with this shit and CLOSE UP who wrote this message? LOOKS LIKE IT WAS YOU?

it sure the hell wasnt me that wrote this

and i will NOT be coming back to this place again

BRIGHTEYES

I HAD TO READ IT THREE TIMES TO FIGURE OUT IF I WAS CALLING MYSELF STUPID OR IF IT WAS ONE OF YOU DRAMA-LIARS. HOW IS THIS HAPPENING? IT LOOKS LIKE I WROTE IT, IT SOUNDS LIKE I WROTE IT, BUT I DIDN'T WRITE IT. I'M GONNA STOP POSTING AS SOON AS I CAN FIGURE OUT HOW. ONCE I FIGURE THAT OUT, I'M SO OUT OF HERE. AND JUST SO YOU KNOW IT WAS ME WHO WROTE THIS, YOU ALL CAN KISS MY ASS.
+Quote Post
r8rman
post Apr 24 2007, 05:09 PM
Post #347

B Cup

Member No.: 8,397

I'm not good at the whole good cop/bad cop game... (find it hard to be the bad cop)
BUT...... those last few posts are funny as sh*t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Apr 24 2007, 05:12 PM
Post #348

Double D's
Group Icon

QUOTE(BRIGHTEYES @ Apr 24 2007, 01:51 AM)
LIKE I SAID I WILL POST AND WRITE WHAT I WANT UNTIL MY IP IS GONE...SO DEAL WITH THAT!!!!

nah.gif

nah if your gonna just start shit and not leave like you said.. you won't be posting at will... every post will be deleted and replaced with something.

Ok the retard pic was a bit childish.... but when dealing with a child......

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
evade20
post Apr 24 2007, 05:38 PM
Post #349

Melon Master

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Apr 24 2007, 03:13 PM)
So can anybody tell me how the weather is in shitsville  ?

Pretty crappy! blink.gif

--------------------
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
BRIGHTEYES
post Apr 24 2007, 05:47 PM
Post #350

B Cup

Member No.: 21,254

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Apr 24 2007, 01:06 PM)
I tell the girls it's better than lip balm wink.gif
bwahahahaha!

again i didnt write this

i wrote part of it but i see someones edited somethings out and miss spelled assholes and a few other things

you ALL need serious help
+Quote Post
ontippytoes
post Apr 24 2007, 05:49 PM
Post #351

D Cup

QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Apr 24 2007, 03:12 PM)
nah if your gonna just start shit and not leave like you said.. you won't be posting at will... every post will be deleted and replaced with something.

Ok the retard pic was a bit childish.... but when dealing with a child......

Awwww, CM, Brighteyes was quite entertaining. She/he/it thought she/he/it got the better of us each time she/he/it posted. I was looking forward to another spat with it. But, I probably would've done the same thing you did.

So, Brighteyes, enjoy reading the posts at the place you emphatically, many times, stated you would not return to. Just can't stay away from us loveable types, can you?
+Quote Post
BRIGHTEYES
post Apr 24 2007, 05:51 PM
Post #352

B Cup

Member No.: 21,254

QUOTE(Assfucker @ Apr 24 2007, 08:35 AM)

i never wrote this shit

why would i say my big fat fake ass full of poo? #1 i am not fake #2 my ass isnt fat....you all are whos full of shit!!!!

and i dont use the word "hackers" thats a computer word and as ive said it before i am not into computer knowledge

and nice spelling of assholes and creeps!!!!! angry-smiley-011.gif

get a fuckin life
+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Apr 24 2007, 05:59 PM
Post #353

Double D's
Group Icon

QUOTE(BRIGHTEYES @ Apr 24 2007, 05:47 PM)
again i didnt write this

i wrote part of it but i see someones edited somethings out and miss spelled assholes and a few other things

One question.... if you say you are leaving.... why are you bothering posting?

what makes you think at this point anyone gives a fuck what you say... I was patient with you even tried to help but you are just a troublemaking spite filled person. There are other sites that let you post pics and have a forum. Why in the hell are you wasting your time and ours here?

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Apr 24 2007, 06:00 PM
Post #354

Double D's
Group Icon

QUOTE(ontippytoes @ Apr 24 2007, 05:49 PM)
Awwww, CM, Brighteyes was quite entertaining.  She/he/it thought she/he/it got the better of us each time she/he/it posted.  I was looking forward to another spat with it.  But, I probably would've done the same thing you did. 

So, Brighteyes, enjoy reading the posts at the place you emphatically, many times, stated you would not return to.  Just can't stay away from us loveable types, can you?

for the sake of entertainment... i will let the posts stand biggrin.gif

If it gets too stupid ill just warn her out of existance 2thumbs.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Apr 24 2007, 06:21 PM
Post #355

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(evade20 @ Apr 24 2007, 03:38 PM)
Pretty crappy!  blink.gif

HEY-OH! (I can't believe evade got a hey-oh)

QUOTE(BRIGHTEYES @ Apr 24 2007, 03:47 PM)
again i didnt write this

QUOTE(BRIGHTEYES @ Apr 24 2007, 03:51 PM)
i never wrote this shit

why would i say my big fat fake ass full of poo? #1 i am not fake #2 my ass isnt fat....you all are whos full of shit!!!!

and i dont use the word "hackers" thats a computer word and as ive said it before i am not into computer knowledge

and nice spelling of assholes and creeps!!!!!  angry-smiley-011.gif

get a fuckin life

you fail at the internet, turn your keyboard in at the door.
you are either the slowest person I have ever seen or you are the hugest troll in board history.

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
johnfreak
post Apr 24 2007, 06:25 PM
Post #356

Melon Master
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5,983

enough, sometimes you guys have to realize some people are "troubled" and some are IQ challenged.

you know which of you fit into those categories, fuck, you all pretty much do.

as you know when I step in, things get boring... don't make me come here anymore.

--------------------
rating melons is my day job
+Quote Post

12 Pages « < 10 11 12
Closed TopicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th May 2024 - 10:34 PM