Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Expanding Our Horizons..., Checking out other sites...

Ratt
post Apr 15 2006, 08:00 AM
Post #1

C Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,393

I just wanted to ask people if they have had similar experiences to myself. I recently signed up with another site, as I felt I needed just that "little bit more" than I was getting out of this site.

Now, I mean no disrespect to this site, or the people using it, I have enjoyed my time here, but some times I think that I want more. So, with that in mind I signed up elsewhere, thinking I can check both sites frequently... only to be told by another RMM member to get my ass back here laughing-smiley-017.gif

Just wondering if it had happened to anyone else?

And to that RMM member... nah.gif right back atcha... laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
user posted image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
johnfreak
post Apr 15 2006, 11:00 AM
Post #2

Melon Master
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5,983

simple, this is the best site, stay here, don't go anywhere else grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
rating melons is my day job
+Quote Post
Hardabs
post Apr 15 2006, 11:52 AM
Post #3

C Cup

Member No.: 10,405

QUOTE(johnfreak @ Apr 15 2006, 11:00 AM)
simple, this is the best site, stay here, don't go anywhere else  grinning-smiley-003.gif

I agree...I started checkin out some other sites and it def. does not come close to this one 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
foxy lady
post Apr 15 2006, 12:39 PM
Post #4

D Cup

Member No.: 14,069

I frequent another site as well, but nothing compares to RMM, I only remain a member of the other site cuz I know some ppl there now and I was a member there before here......IMO.....

This board is the BEST 2thumbs.gif

--------------------
It takes a bitch like me to love a bastard like him
+Quote Post
belicked6924
post Apr 15 2006, 05:15 PM
Post #5

Double D's

Member No.: 12,055

With the little bit of time I currently have this is the only site that I can stay with. I joined a non-adult site also, but there's honestly too much there to try to catch up on and it's just not the same as here. RMM is for the most part a very relaxing environment with a lot of great people and oh yea don't forget all the great women here.

--------------------
Work in progress.
+Quote Post
juicyboobs
post Apr 18 2006, 05:58 AM
Post #6

D Cup

Member No.: 8,510

QUOTE(Ratt @ Apr 15 2006, 08:00 AM)
I just wanted to ask people if they have had similar experiences to myself. I recently signed up with another site, as I felt I needed just that "little bit more" than I was getting out of this site.

Now, I mean no disrespect to this site, or the people using it, I have enjoyed my time here, but some times I think that I want more. So, with that in mind I signed up elsewhere, thinking I can check both sites frequently... only to be told by another RMM member to get my ass back here laughing-smiley-017.gif

Just wondering if it had happened to anyone else?

And to that RMM member...  nah.gif  right back atcha... laughing-smiley-017.gif

nah.gif love-smiley-077.gif
+Quote Post
Ratt
post Apr 19 2006, 05:55 AM
Post #7

C Cup

Member No.: 11,393

QUOTE(juicyboobs @ Apr 18 2006, 06:58 PM)
nah.gif  love-smiley-077.gif

food-smiley-004.gif love-smiley-085.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Apr 19 2006, 01:56 PM
Post #8

D Cup

Member No.: 13,700

Actually, I do believe this to be the premium site of it's kind on the net today. It is patterned after the original ratemyrack.com. That site is now rundown and on it's way out after years of success (it was the first one of it's kind). It DID have something that I think this site could benefit from however... A chatroom. Members used to all meet and chat a couple of times a week at predetermined hours and days. It was a BALL. There were lots of great times. Perhaps the webbie of this site could investigate the possibility of erecting a chatroom here for us. What about it webbie?

*KISS*
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Apr 19 2006, 03:02 PM
Post #9

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Member No.: 11,695

QUOTE(Lynette @ Apr 19 2006, 01:56 PM)
Actually, I do believe this to be the premium site of it's kind on the net today. It is patterned after the original ratemyrack.com. That site is now rundown and on it's way out after years of success (it was the first one of it's kind). It DID have something that I think this site could benefit from however... A chatroom. Members used to all meet and chat a couple of times a week at predetermined hours and days. It was a BALL. There were lots of great times. Perhaps the webbie of this site could investigate the possibility of erecting a chatroom here for us. What about it webbie?

*KISS*

I would like better seach capabilities. I've searched for things and been led only to the thread, not the specific post. that's a pain in the ass, especially when it comes to the 50+ page threads. Of course, there's the pretty good chance I'm not using the search function properly.

Chat room would be cool. But if this site remains without it, tha'ts okay with me. this place consumes enough of my time as it is.

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th May 2024 - 07:49 PM