Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages  1 2 3 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> If You Could Have Sex With A Famous Person..., Who would it be with?

Lynette
post Apr 19 2006, 02:23 PM
Post #1

D Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,700

Actors, actresses, politicians, captains of industry, models, etc. Who is your fatasy fuck? And, how do you see yourself doing them?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
UncleBuck
post Apr 19 2006, 02:39 PM
Post #2

D Cup
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 14,012

QUOTE(Lynette @ Apr 19 2006, 02:23 PM)
Actors, actresses, politicians, captains of industry, models, etc. Who is your fatasy fuck? And, how do you see yourself doing them?

Dr. Ruth,
She could teach me all the secrets and make a even better lover than I allready am tongue.gif
Attached Image

--------------------
*100% of the shots you don't take don't go in.
Wayne Gretzky.

*Man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day.

*Egos are like dicks.
All men have one, but mine's bigger.
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Apr 19 2006, 02:57 PM
Post #3

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Member No.: 11,695

QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Apr 19 2006, 02:39 PM)
Dr. Ruth, she could teach me all the secrets and make a even better lover than I allready am tongue.gif

Good answer!!!

I'd go for Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jessica Alba and Jennifer Garner, and... I could go on and on, but I'd start there

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Apr 19 2006, 03:59 PM
Post #4

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

This has kind of been done before but I'll bite. The only celebrity I am really attracted to is Reese Witherspoon. She seems about perfect. Sure lots of other celebs are "hot" but they seem WAY too high maintenace and I don't find them overly attractive. Sure I wouldn't say no to having sex with them but it's not like I lust after them.
Female althletes on the other hand, there are LOTS I would love to get it on with.

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Apr 19 2006, 04:04 PM
Post #5

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Apr 19 2006, 03:59 PM)
This has kind of been done before but I'll bite. The only celebrity I am really attracted to is Reese Witherspoon. She seems about perfect. Sure lots of other celebs are "hot" but they seem WAY too high maintenace and I don't find them overly attractive. Sure I wouldn't say no to having sex with them but it's not like I lust after them.
Female althletes on the other hand, there are LOTS I would love to get it on with.

oooh, athletes. I've got a thing for pretty much all gymnasts and ice-skaters. Wait, allow me to rephrase that before the burns start flying. I've got a thing for pretty much all FEMALE gymnasts and ice-skaters. Maybe it's because they're so young confused-smiley-013.gif. They haven't learned that a guy like me would probably just make them miserable. So ice-skaters, gymnasts, and Mia Hamm too.

Reese Witherspoon is one hot little number too. She was awesome in walk the line. I loved her voice in that movie. I read some interviews with her. She's quite the little wifey too.

--------------------
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Apr 19 2006, 04:07 PM
Post #6

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Apr 19 2006, 02:04 PM)
oooh, athletes.  I've got a thing for pretty much all gymnasts and ice-skaters.  Wait, allow me to rephrase that before the burns start flying.  I've got a thing for pretty much all FEMALE gymnasts and ice-skaters.  Maybe it's because they're so young confused-smiley-013.gif.  They haven't learned that a guy like me would probably just make them miserable.  So ice-skaters, gymnasts, and Mia Hamm too. 

Reese Witherspoon is one hot little number too.  She was awesome in walk the line.  I loved her voice in that movie.  I read some interviews with her.  She's quite the little wifey too.

yeah after her performance as June Carter, I wanted to nail her all the more.

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Apr 19 2006, 04:10 PM
Post #7

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Apr 19 2006, 04:07 PM)
yeah after her performance as June Carter, I wanted to nail her all the more.

Maybe you and I can woo her with our wit and simpsons knowledge confused-smiley-013.gif most women are powerless against that kind of charm. She'd have to talk in her June Carter voice though, or I wouldn't be as interested.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Isaac_Putin
post Apr 19 2006, 04:42 PM
Post #8

B Cup

Member No.: 13,864

I would choose Michelle Rodriguez from "Lost".

By the way, even though Reese Witherspoon is really cute, I saw an interview where she said that two-piece swimsuits are not allowed in her household. What the hell is that, and what does it foretell for a night with her?
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Apr 19 2006, 04:48 PM
Post #9

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Isaac_Putin @ Apr 19 2006, 04:42 PM)

By the way, even though Reese Witherspoon is really cute, I saw an interview where she said that two-piece swimsuits are not allowed in her household.  What the hell is that, and what does it foretell for a night with her?

That she's sexually repressed and she's just bursting at the seams with tons of pent up sexual energy and she's probably in-fucking-sane in the sack. Pass on that all you want, cuz i'll be busy listening to her profess her love to me in that sexy June Carter voice, which of course would be muffled for one reason or another. bj.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Isaac_Putin
post Apr 19 2006, 05:26 PM
Post #10

B Cup

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Apr 19 2006, 04:48 PM)
That she's sexually repressed and she's just bursting at the seams with tons of pent up sexual energy and she's probably in-fucking-sane in the sack.  Pass on that all you want, cuz i'll be busy listening to her profess her love to me in that sexy June Carter voice, which of course would be muffled for one reason or another. bj.gif

Actually, you have a very good point. There is a prim and proper pop singer in Europe who had a squeaky-clean "pure as the driven snow" reputation. That is until a videotape got out -- of her with a married man. They literally did every position in the kama sutra and even invented a few new ones. It was better than any tape I ever rented.
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Apr 19 2006, 05:43 PM
Post #11

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Isaac_Putin @ Apr 19 2006, 05:26 PM)
Actually, you have a very good point.  There is a prim and proper pop singer in Europe who had a squeaky-clean "pure as the driven snow" reputation.  That is until a videotape got out -- of her with a married man.  They literally did every position in the kama sutra and even invented a few new ones.  It was better than any tape I ever rented.

I know the video. It's damn hot!!! that girl wants it so bad she starts riding the dude's leg. insane video

--------------------
+Quote Post
Isaac_Putin
post Apr 19 2006, 06:13 PM
Post #12

B Cup

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Apr 19 2006, 05:43 PM)
I know the video.  It's damn hot!!!  that girl wants it so bad she starts riding the dude's leg.  insane video

We're talking about the same singer - Severina Vuckovic? Something like that? 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Apr 19 2006, 06:19 PM
Post #13

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Isaac_Putin @ Apr 19 2006, 06:13 PM)
We're talking about the same singer - Severina Vuckovic?  Something like that?   2thumbs.gif

That's the one. If anyone's interested, search for croation pop star sex video and refine the search as needed. the video is all over the place for free download. If you're dying to see it and can't find it, let me know. I'll hook you up.

We're talking major 22.gif with this video... if you can get through the whole thing.

--------------------
+Quote Post
natalie
post Apr 19 2006, 07:05 PM
Post #14

D Cup

Member No.: 13,587

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Apr 19 2006, 02:57 PM)
Good answer!!!

I'd go for Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jessica Alba and Jennifer Garner, and...  I could go on and on, but I'd start there

bang.gif bang.gif Not famous!
+Quote Post
natalie
post Apr 19 2006, 07:06 PM
Post #15

D Cup

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Apr 19 2006, 03:59 PM)

bang.gif not an athlete! bang.gif bang.gif
+Quote Post
natalie
post Apr 19 2006, 07:06 PM
Post #16

D Cup

QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Apr 19 2006, 02:39 PM)
Dr. Ruth,
She could teach me all the secrets and make a even better lover than I allready am tongue.gif
Attached Image

She ain't the only one who could teach you a few things. wink.gif
+Quote Post
foxy lady
post Apr 19 2006, 08:04 PM
Post #17

D Cup

Member No.: 14,069

QUOTE(natalie @ Apr 19 2006, 07:06 PM)
She ain't the only one who could teach you a few things. wink.gif

You're very devilish aren't you Nat!?! tongue.gif

--------------------
It takes a bitch like me to love a bastard like him
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Apr 20 2006, 10:22 AM
Post #18

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(natalie @ Apr 19 2006, 07:05 PM)
bang.gif  bang.gif Not famous!

Well, you know, Natalie. I would have put you down at the top of that list, but I figured I'd have a better chance with Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jennifer Garner. You're too much of a little hottie to go for a guy like me.

--------------------
+Quote Post
boanna
post Apr 20 2006, 03:22 PM
Post #19

OFFICIAL MODERATOR of the Board Moderators

Member No.: 14,038

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Apr 20 2006, 08:22 AM)
Well, you know, Natalie.  I would have put you down at the top of that list, but I figured I'd have a better chance with Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jennifer Garner.  You're too much of a little hottie to go for a guy like me.

for boanna, toss up for second place between kevin costner (but he has to be wearing his cowboy outfit), and troy aikman (has to be wearing his football uniform, or at least the helmet). first in line is this hunk of a man!
+Quote Post
natalie
post Apr 20 2006, 03:24 PM
Post #20

D Cup

QUOTE(boanna @ Apr 20 2006, 03:22 PM)
for boanna, toss up for second place between kevin costner (but he has to be wearing his cowboy outfit), and troy aikman (has to be wearing his football uniform, or at least the helmet).  first in line is this hunk of a man!

God what would you do with all that hair? He'd be going down on you and keep chocking on his own hair. (Never trust a pirate)
+Quote Post
boanna
post Apr 20 2006, 03:27 PM
Post #21

OFFICIAL MODERATOR of the Board Moderators

Member No.: 14,038

QUOTE(natalie @ Apr 20 2006, 01:24 PM)
God what would you do with all that hair? He'd be going down on you and keep chocking on his own hair. (Never trust a pirate)

the same thing he would do to me if i had long hair, drape all over his body, gettin it wet and sloppy! gotta love a pirate!
+Quote Post
Isaac_Putin
post Apr 20 2006, 03:37 PM
Post #22

B Cup

And Salma Hayek.
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Apr 20 2006, 04:06 PM
Post #23

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(boanna @ Apr 20 2006, 03:22 PM)
for boanna, toss up for second place between kevin costner (but he has to be wearing his cowboy outfit), and troy aikman (has to be wearing his football uniform, or at least the helmet).  first in line is this hunk of a man!

arrrrrr matie.

(Oooh, I have a good one for the joke thread )

--------------------
+Quote Post
Isaac_Putin
post Apr 20 2006, 05:17 PM
Post #24

B Cup

I would be willing to be the tasty white filling in a sandwich consisting of the following women:

Michelle Rodriguez:
user posted image

Rosario Dawson:
user posted image

Salma Hayek:
user posted image

Kelly Hu:
user posted image

Lucy Liu:
user posted image
+Quote Post
belicked6924
post Apr 21 2006, 11:13 PM
Post #25

Double D's

Member No.: 12,055

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Apr 19 2006, 03:04 PM)
Maybe it's because they're so young unsure.gif.  They haven't learned that a guy like me would probably just make them miserable. 

So age is nothing but a number for you? coz.gif You and Bondi will be fighting over the 12 year olds smilio04.gif

--------------------
Work in progress.
+Quote Post
belicked6924
post Apr 21 2006, 11:21 PM
Post #26

Double D's

QUOTE(Isaac_Putin @ Apr 19 2006, 03:42 PM)

By the way, even though Reese Witherspoon is really cute, I saw an interview where she said that two-piece swimsuits are not allowed in her household.  What the hell is that, and what does it foretell for a night with her?

Anyone think of the possibility that maybe she just doesn't like swimsuits at all? 2thumbs.gif 08.gif

--------------------
Work in progress.
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Apr 22 2006, 10:05 AM
Post #27

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Apr 21 2006, 11:13 PM)
So age is nothing but a number for you? coz.gif You and Bondi will be fighting over the 12 year olds  smilio04.gif

Hey! she told me she was 13!

--------------------
+Quote Post
belicked6924
post Apr 22 2006, 04:58 PM
Post #28

Double D's

QUOTE(Isaac_Putin @ Apr 20 2006, 04:17 PM)
I would be willing to be the tasty white filling in a sandwich consisting of the following women:

Michelle Rodriguez
Rosario Dawson
Salma Hayek
Kelly Hu
Lucy Liu

Very nice selection there Isaac 2thumbs.gif

--------------------
Work in progress.
+Quote Post
foghorn
post Apr 24 2006, 09:40 AM
Post #29

D Cup

Member No.: 6,095

besides you and some select other women from around here...i'll have to think on that.

--------------------
user posted imagechickieuser posted imagejd
user posted imagejuicyMelonsuser posted imagebouncy user posted imagefellatio
+Quote Post
Pinkcheeks214
post Apr 24 2006, 10:16 PM
Post #30

A Cup

Member No.: 14,821

LL Cool J is sexy as fuck! Even before he got this ripped. The way he licks his lips all the time is so sexy!
user posted imageuser posted image
+Quote Post

4 Pages  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 10:57 PM