Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages < 1 2 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Dating Girls With Gr8 Melons

bondiguy
post Jul 27 2006, 01:23 AM
Post #31

I don't suffer FOOLS

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 26 2006, 01:05 PM)
You couldn't be more right. But most of the best of DVDs are worth watching
You couldn't be more wrong...at least about yourself haha

Well I strive for a 50% success rate

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
stevieboy
post Aug 6 2006, 01:32 PM
Post #32

C Cup

Member No.: 9,995

QUOTE(shells @ Jul 23 2006, 10:43 AM)
Guys...

You are dating a girl with an impressive rack.... guys (and girls like me lol) will have a peek maybe in the street or in a bar... just human nature.

Would you be offended or look at the chap and smile as if to say "hey arent I a lucky guy I play with those often".... smile.gif

I would never date a guy who would get the hump if I was looked at....

On the other side I also love girls looking at my man.... he is a very handsome chap... smile.gif

Shells

In most cases, I have no problem with it. My wife is a gorgeous woman with long flowing dirty blonde hair, thin...Green eyes that would melt your heart, great legs and a 34DD rack yet for some odd reason she has always had a poor self esteem.

If we go out and guys check her out, it makes her feel better about herself and I just grin as if...Yeah dude...you can look...I get to take her home.

Usually does wonders for me anyway cause I bring her home and talk to her about the fact that all these dudes wanted her and she ends up perking up and fucking my brains out all night long...so for me it works

2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
SimonC2016
post May 15 2016, 01:10 AM
Post #33

Unregistered

I don't mind if guys were to look at a girl if I was dating (human nature I guess), but know where the line is drawn and don't be an ass or you may end up with panda eyes.

I'm an ugly sod anyway so guess I won't have to worry about it for a while tongue.gif
+Quote Post
Alwaysme43
post May 16 2016, 04:22 AM
Post #34

B Cup

Member No.: 41,791

In public my hubby is really protective people can look but touching or open flirting is no no i don't dress seductive but I have a small frame and big Melons all in all I think I get jealous of hubby more women are always giving him hugs or touching but I also know he doesn't like it. Im his and hes mine and we trust each other
+Quote Post
Melonpokers
post Sep 8 2017, 07:31 AM
Post #35

Unregistered

Hi mr Aussie Melons. Just thought id say something about how i find dating a lady with amazing melons. At first it was cute she was so sweet but shy about her body. I basically had liked her since a teenager not just because she is busty but her sweet beautiful face and personality. As our relationship grew she regained her figure prior to being a parent she developed a trust ebough in me to let me to take a picture. I was very blown away i will.admit i always have had a weakness for breasts but having travelled.the world i felt.she has no equal. In a nutshell.she came on here received positive feedback, a facebook.site 2000 friend requests and now has some modelling work. It can as a guy be challenging but i am content with us i appreciate genuine positive comments to her and how comfortable she has become with her breasts and i have realised either be jealous or be happy that she is your lady. Her breasts rule glad others enjoy them to look at and she made worlds greatest today so thanku T.
+Quote Post
Melonpokers
post Sep 8 2017, 07:37 AM
Post #36

Unregistered

QUOTE(Melonpokers @ Sep 8 2017, 07:31 AM)
Hi mr Aussie Melons. Just thought id say something about how i find dating a lady with amazing melons. At first it was cute she was so sweet but shy about her body. I basically had liked her since a teenager not just because she is busty but her sweet beautiful face and personality. As our relationship grew she regained her figure  prior to being a parent she developed a trust ebough in me to let me to take a picture. I was very blown away i will.admit i always have had a weakness for breasts but having travelled.the world i felt.she has no equal. In a nutshell.she came on here received positive feedback, a facebook.site 2000 friend requests and now has some modelling work. It can as a guy be challenging but i am content with us i appreciate genuine positive comments to her and how comfortable she has become with her breasts and i have realised either be jealous or be happy that she is your lady. Her breasts rule glad others enjoy them to look at and she made worlds greatest today so thanku T.

Thank you  gorgeous  if it wasn't  for you  i would  still be hiding  them away Growing  up  big chested  is a challenge guys talking  to  your chest  you saying  hey they don't  talk back you  end up self conscious. I think the break  through was the first actual pretty bra you bought me xxx

+Quote Post
fred87
post Sep 8 2017, 09:35 AM
Post #37

B Cup

Member No.: 37,158

QUOTE(Melonpokers @ Sep 8 2017, 07:37 AM)

I have a very hard time following your post sometimes I cant make heads or tails on what it even is your trying to get across.
+Quote Post
trueenglishrose
post Nov 5 2017, 07:30 AM
Post #38

A Cup

Member No.: 42,315

My boyfriend loves it when other guys take attention of me and try to flirt with me. he encourages me to wear push up bras and low cut tops when we go out to catch the eye of other guys. the attention i receive is such a turn on for him and for me
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Nov 5 2017, 08:47 AM
Post #39

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(trueenglishrose @ Nov 5 2017, 05:30 AM)
My boyfriend loves it when other guys take attention of me and try to flirt with me. he encourages me to wear push up bras and low cut tops when we go out to catch the eye of other guys. the attention i receive is such a turn on for him and for me

So glad he likes showing you off , we sure enjoy looking at you.
+Quote Post
summoner
post Feb 11 2019, 11:08 PM
Post #40

D Cup

Member No.: 12,313
Bra size (for females only): E and more

I still can't see if some guy is checking on me, maybe you guys are just so good at it? Or maybe I don't get any looks tongue.gif

I don't mind girls looking at my bae as long as they don't grab his ass without permission 😂

After divorce and this new relationship I was at a concert and wearing my red leather corset. I didn't get any compliments, no guy approached me and I didn't notice anyone checking on me. I keep wondering why.
Same thing when I was young and in the bar every Friday.
Maybe it's these Finnish guys who are too shy? Or maybe i just look like a rats ass?

My bae said that when we were dating 21y ago it was a bit scary how confident I was nd how I always knew what I wanted. So maybe I just scare guys away?
Ex manage to make me feel like a failure....

But I'm still very fond of my melons and my changed body is mine and I can watch myself from the mirror and be happy smile.gif Thanks to my bae <3

--------------------

<3 RMM since 2005 <3

He is
He's the shining and the light without whom I cannot see
And he is
Insurrection, he is spite, he's the force that made me be
He is
Nostro dis pater, nostr' alma mater
He is
~Ghost~
+Quote Post

2 Pages < 1 2
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 06:31 AM