Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages < 1 2 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Priceless!, post'em if ya got'em

Bobaloo
post Mar 7 2007, 12:47 PM
Post #31

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,695

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 7 2007, 12:16 PM)
50 years!?  ohmy.gif
It'll be on longer than that!  tongue.gif
BAM!
and ZING!

at least as long as the show continues to be profitable. grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Mar 7 2007, 01:01 PM
Post #32

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(closeup @ Mar 7 2007, 10:26 AM)
I'm waiting for a computer that will run solely on verbal commands. I know they have prototypes in the works, but just think what they'll have in ten or fifteen years. That's actually the reason I won't knock myself out learning how to use this thing. I can always explain to an employee what I want the result to be, even if I have no idea how they're going to do it. I've resigned myself to the fact that my computer skills are always going to be sup-par, but that doesn't mean I can't figure out how to earn money using one. I designed my website, (the content, not the layout) and it's gotten good reviews.

They have some pretty good systems right now that work on voice recognition(too lazy to find links).
And in 10 or 15 years we'll also be driving flying cars and living in colonies on the moon tongue.gif
Well for someone with sub-par computer skills you do pretty well. It's just different stuff that everyone is naturally good at. I look at the guys doing my renovations at home right now. It's incredible how fast and good they work. I could do the work too but it would take me a month to do what they do in 3 days and they do a better job with less swearing.

Plus, if anyone should happen to want to know the most efficient way to rate melons, I'm their guy.

I'm surprised you haven't hired someone to do that for you too laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
closeup
post Mar 7 2007, 02:26 PM
Post #33

Double D's

Member No.: 9,341

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 7 2007, 01:01 PM)
They have some pretty good systems right now that work on voice recognition(too lazy to find links).
And in 10 or 15 years we'll also be driving flying cars and living in colonies on the moon tongue.gif
Well for someone with sub-par computer skills you do pretty well. It's just different stuff that everyone is naturally good at. I look at the guys doing my renovations at home right now. It's incredible how fast and good they work. I could do the work too but it would take me a month to do what they do in 3 days and they do a better job with less swearing.
I'm surprised you haven't hired someone to do that for you too laughing-smiley-017.gif

I just finished a book,"Stumbling on Happiness" that explains why we suck so bad at predicting the future. The author, Daniel Gilbert, is a Harvard Psychologist so it's not just bs and fluff, this guy knows his stuff. I'd have to say it's the most interesting book I've read in the last 5 years.
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Mar 7 2007, 02:47 PM
Post #34

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(closeup @ Mar 7 2007, 12:26 PM)
I just finished a book,"Stumbling on Happiness" that explains why we suck so bad at predicting the future. The author, Daniel Gilbert, is a Harvard Psychologist so it's not just bs and fluff, this guy knows his stuff. I'd have to say it's the most interesting book I've read in the last 5 years.

Yeah, but's probably the only book you've read in the past 5 years. nah.gif

I assume the book relates to my post in some way?

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Mar 7 2007, 03:14 PM
Post #35

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

I'm waiting for a computer that will run solely on verbal commands.

wow that would work wonders for you , you could jack off and never get the keyboard sticky .. tongue.gif
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Mar 7 2007, 03:14 PM
Post #36

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 7 2007, 02:47 PM)
Yeah, but's probably the only book you've read in the past 5 years.  nah.gif

I'd say that knowing how this board operates, it's safer to assume the book does NOT related to your post in some way.

--------------------
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Mar 7 2007, 03:16 PM
Post #37

Melon Master

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 7 2007, 10:47 AM)
at least as long as the show continues to be profitable. grinning-smiley-003.gif

do you really think it is now ?
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Mar 7 2007, 03:24 PM
Post #38

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 7 2007, 01:14 PM)
I'd say that knowing how this board operates, it's safer to assume the book does NOT related to your post in some way.

French toast please!

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Mar 7 2007, 03:38 PM
Post #39

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 7 2007, 03:24 PM)
French toast please!

I go in and out of comas all th--

--------------------
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Mar 7 2007, 03:39 PM
Post #40

Melon Master

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 7 2007, 01:24 PM)
French toast please!

with powdered sugar or without ?
+Quote Post
closeup
post Mar 7 2007, 05:04 PM
Post #41

Double D's

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 7 2007, 02:47 PM)
Yeah, but's probably the only book you've read in the past 5 years.  nah.gif

Yeah, the passage about flying cars, etc. He has a couple of funny paragraphs showing what people in the 50's thought the world would be like in the year 2000. I'm gonna see if I can find it, but if I can't, read the book.Here it is.
Stumbling on Happiness is a book about a very simple but powerful idea. What distinguishes us as human beings from other animals is our ability to predict the future--or rather, our interest in predicting the future. We spend a great deal of our waking life imagining what it would be like to be this way or that way, or to do this or that, or taste or buy or experience some state or feeling or thing. We do that for good reasons: it is what allows us to shape our life. And it is by trying to exert some control over our futures that we attempt to be happy. But by any objective measure, we are really bad at that predictive function. We're terrible at knowing how we will feel a day or a month or year from now, and even worse at knowing what will and will not bring us that cherished happiness. Gilbert sets out to figure what that's so: why we are so terrible at something that would seem to be so extraordinarily important?

In making his case, Gilbert walks us through a series of fascinating--and in some ways troubling--facts about the way our minds work. In particular, Gilbert is interested in delineating the shortcomings of imagination. We're far too accepting of the conclusions of our imaginations. Our imaginations aren't particularly imaginative. Our imaginations are really bad at telling us how we will think when the future finally comes. And our personal experiences aren't nearly as good at correcting these errors as we might think.
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Mar 7 2007, 05:11 PM
Post #42

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(closeup @ Mar 7 2007, 05:04 PM)
Yeah, the passage about flying cars, etc. He has a couple of funny paragraphs showing what people in the 50's thought the world would be like in the year 2000. I'm gonna see if I can find it, but if I can't, read the book.

I think I know what book you're talking about. I never read it, or saw it for that matter. But I've heard it referenced a few times. i think the guy was talking about using pneumatic tubes for transportation or something like that

Or maybe that was a dream I had once. blink.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
closeup
post Mar 7 2007, 05:22 PM
Post #43

Double D's

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 7 2007, 05:11 PM)
I think I know what book you're talking about.  I never read it, or saw it for that matter.  But I've heard it referenced a few times.  i think the guy was talking about using pneumatic tubes for transportation or something like that
Or maybe that was a dream I had once. blink.gif

Google a review of the book, there's alot of them that can explain it better than I can. But here's some points he makes: (From a reveiw, not from me)
1) We often exaggerate in imagining the long- term emotional effects certain events will have on us.
2) Most of us tend to have a basic level of happiness which we revert to eventually.
3) People generally err in imagining what will make them happy.
4) People tend to find ways of rationalizing unhappy outcomes so as to make them more acceptable to themselves.
5) People tend to repeat the same errors in imagining what will make them happy.
6) Events and outcomes which we dread may when they come about turn into new opportunities for happiness.
7) Many of the most productive and creative people are those who are continually unhappy with the world- and thus strive to change it.
8) Happiness is rarely as good as we imagine it to be, and rarely lasts as long as we think it will. The same mistaken expectations apply to unhappiness.
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Mar 7 2007, 05:25 PM
Post #44

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(closeup @ Mar 7 2007, 03:04 PM)
Yeah, the passage about flying cars, etc. He has a couple of funny paragraphs showing what people in the 50's thought the world would be like in the year 2000. I'm gonna see if I can find it, but if I can't, read the book.Here it is.
Stumbling on Happiness is a book about a very simple but powerful idea. What distinguishes us as human beings from other animals is our ability to predict the future--or rather, our interest in predicting the future. We spend a great deal of our waking life imagining what it would be like to be this way or that way, or to do this or that, or taste or buy or experience some state or feeling or thing. We do that for good reasons: it is what allows us to shape our life. And it is by trying to exert some control over our futures that we attempt to be happy. But by any objective measure, we are really bad at that predictive function. We're terrible at knowing how we will feel a day or a month or year from now, and even worse at knowing what will and will not bring us that cherished happiness. Gilbert sets out to figure what that's so: why we are so terrible at something that would seem to be so extraordinarily important?

In making his case, Gilbert walks us through a series of fascinating--and in some ways troubling--facts about the way our minds work. In particular, Gilbert is interested in delineating the shortcomings of imagination. We're far too accepting of the conclusions of our imaginations. Our imaginations aren't particularly imaginative. Our imaginations are really bad at telling us how we will think when the future finally comes. And our personal experiences aren't nearly as good at correcting these errors as we might think.

I get it, can't win, don't try.

And about the flying cars thing. It seems to be present in every prediction of the future. The problem with it, is people can barely navigate 2 dimensions in a car, can you imagine adding the third dimension?

On another tnagent I remember reading, probably about 10-12 years ago an interview with Bill Gates. He was asked about the future of computers. He said the focus would move away from PCs and towards tiny portable computers that do everything, and connect users to each other effortlessly. This was essentially before digital cell phones, mp3 players, most digital cams etc. I thought he was on crack. I thought my giant PC was the future. I guess we know who was on crack cool-smiley-030.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
closeup
post Mar 7 2007, 05:31 PM
Post #45

Double D's

That's not really a tangent at all, it's exactly what this book is about. It's not really about happiness as such, it's about trying to predict the future. He has quite a few fascinating experiments he's developed to not only explain his theories, but to prove them. Anyway, you have to read the book to really get the gist of it.
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Mar 7 2007, 05:52 PM
Post #46

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(closeup @ Mar 7 2007, 03:31 PM)
That's not really a tangent at all, it's exactly what this book is about. It's not really about happiness as such, it's about trying to predict the future. He has quite a few fascinating experiments he's developed to not only explain his theories, but to prove them. Anyway, you have to read the book to really get the gist of it.

it sounds like a book where they explain why people suck.
i can write that book myself tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
evade20
post Mar 7 2007, 05:52 PM
Post #47

Melon Master

Member No.: 11,658

QUOTE(closeup @ Mar 7 2007, 12:05 PM)
It does like 6 trillion computations a second. Still not good enough to decipher a 3D post,

laughing-smiley-017.gif

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
evade20
post Mar 7 2007, 06:01 PM
Post #48

Melon Master

Member No.: 11,658

QUOTE(evade20 @ Mar 7 2007, 05:52 PM)
laughing-smiley-017.gif

Forgot this one... tongue.gif

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
closeup
post Mar 7 2007, 06:06 PM
Post #49

Double D's

Duct taping your tits together? Can you imagine pulling off the tape? I guess women will do just about anything for a little more cleavage. Sort of like the way Evade never leaves the house without a roll of quarters in his pocket. tongue.gif
+Quote Post
closeup
post Mar 7 2007, 06:09 PM
Post #50

Double D's

QUOTE(evade20 @ Mar 7 2007, 06:01 PM)
Forgot this one... tongue.gif

I've seen quite a few pictures like this and wonder how easy would it be to Photoshop it? I couldn't do it, but I know it isn't all that hard. Some people seem to have a lot of extra time on their hands. (Where's Bob's pot & kettle when you need it?)
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Mar 7 2007, 07:27 PM
Post #51

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(closeup @ Mar 7 2007, 06:09 PM)
I've seen quite a few pictures like this and wonder how easy would it be to Photoshop it? I couldn't do it, but I know it isn't all that hard. Some people seem to have a lot of extra time on their hands. (Where's Bob's pot & kettle when you need it?)

It would be rather easy actually. But don't worry. Even if I did find a picture of you, I respect you too much to photoshop your vagina exposed... now closeup527 is another story

Right at the end of this post. grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Mar 8 2007, 12:47 PM
Post #52

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(closeup @ Mar 7 2007, 04:09 PM)

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 7 2007, 05:27 PM)
It would be rather easy actually.  But don't worry.  Even if I did find a picture of you, I respect you too much to photoshop your vagina exposed... now closeup527 is another story
Right at the end of this post. grinning-smiley-003.gif

laughing-smiley-014.gif Thank God.

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Mar 9 2007, 02:59 PM
Post #53

Melon Master

damn this thread as become a bunch of short story posts , coco.gif
+Quote Post
closeup
post Mar 9 2007, 05:17 PM
Post #54

Double D's

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Mar 9 2007, 02:59 PM)
damn this  thread as become a  bunch of  short story posts ,  coco.gif

Isn't that how it started out?
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Mar 9 2007, 06:31 PM
Post #55

Melon Master

QUOTE(closeup @ Mar 9 2007, 03:17 PM)
Isn't that how it started out?

nope it was suppose to be priceless pictures , nowere in the beginning did it say , Write short stories HERE ... tongue.gif
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Mar 9 2007, 06:40 PM
Post #56

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Mar 9 2007, 06:31 PM)
nope it was suppose to be priceless pictures  , nowere in the beginning did it say  ,  Write short stories HERE   ...  tongue.gif

it does now laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Mar 9 2007, 06:41 PM
Post #57

Melon Master

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 9 2007, 04:40 PM)
it does now laughing-smiley-017.gif

hmmm maybe just maybe .. tongue.gif
+Quote Post

2 Pages < 1 2
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th May 2024 - 11:09 AM