Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Outline ] · Standard · Linear+

> “unregistered User”

junker
post Mar 27 2018, 05:37 PM
Post #1

C Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,566

Hi John,

I was reading about some confusion over the “unregistered user” tag in another location:

“Maybe I should rename this account to "guests"? That are not pics from only 1 uploading user, that are pics from website visitors who are not registered on RMM and just do a quick upload. Some of them decide later to register on RMM.”

In my opinion, the only confusing issue is that if someone clicks on the “unregistered user”, they are brought to a collection of pics that superficially appears very much like a profile page. This, in my opinion, is the source of confusion over whether a single user is uploading tons of pics of obviously different women.

I don’t think simply renaming “unregistered user” to “guest” is going to help clear up that confusion.

How about adding a sequential or random suffix so that the name would become “Unregistered User 20180327-021” or whatever makes sense? That way, when someone clicks on the user account, they’ll see a unique name and the ONE pic that was uploaded to the account?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 06:17 PM