Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages  1 2 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Real Or Fake, real or fake

tripled
post May 12 2006, 10:33 PM
Post #1

A Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,287

What are better real or fake melons????????????
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ontippytoes
post May 12 2006, 10:37 PM
Post #2

D Cup

Member No.: 11,426

QUOTE(tripled @ May 12 2006, 10:33 PM)

What do you like better?
+Quote Post
Bundy
post May 12 2006, 10:50 PM
Post #3

B Cup

Member No.: 9,613

For me real is always best.

--------------------
"Never take life too serious, you''ll never make it out alive"
+Quote Post
actarus
post May 13 2006, 04:07 AM
Post #4

B Cup

Member No.: 13,400

I am most into real.
+Quote Post
Avvilimento
post May 13 2006, 04:15 AM
Post #5

B Cup

Member No.: 1,740

I think it was Hugh Heffner (spelling?) who once said...

"There's no such thing as fake breasts - only bad boob jobs."

I think it works. There's some great fakes out there and some lousey naturals, and vice versa of course. Myself, I like real Bs, Cs, and some Ds, and fake Cs and Ds (sometimes DDs) - just think the fakes look better a bit bigger confused-smiley-013.gif

Of course, there are always, ALWAYS exceptions.
+Quote Post
mesgrad
post May 13 2006, 08:37 AM
Post #6

Training Bra

Member No.: 15,209

Real, most definitely
+Quote Post
ddd35
post May 13 2006, 08:48 AM
Post #7

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

I like real , real big !!!!!!!
+Quote Post
janus
post May 13 2006, 08:55 AM
Post #8

B Cup

Member No.: 12,420

Fakes can be quite nice too but I love Summoners real and big boobs tongue.gif
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post May 13 2006, 09:48 AM
Post #9

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Member No.: 11,695

I used to say that I was a real only kinda guy. But then one day I came to the realization... if you can touch 'em, they're real.

It is so not always the boobs that makes the boobs sexy. It has so much more to do with the girl luggin' them around. Her attitude and the way she decides to display them and appreciate them is what can make all the difference.

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
ddd35
post May 13 2006, 12:44 PM
Post #10

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 13 2006, 09:48 AM)
I used to say that I was a real only kinda guy.  But then one day I came to the realization... if you can touch 'em, they're real.

It is so not always the boobs that makes the boobs sexy.  It has so much more to do with the girl luggin' them around.  Her attitude and the way she decides to display them and appreciate them is what can make all the difference.

well I just came from buying my wife a mothers day gift and the clerk that wa love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif ited on me at younkers had on a very revealing top that showed me allot of cleavage , and after seeing that id say I really like real , but if they want to show off a nice pair of fakes Ill look at them as well , Its all good in my book
+Quote Post
penelope
post May 13 2006, 07:29 PM
Post #11

C Cup

Member No.: 12,950

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 13 2006, 09:48 AM)
I used to say that I was a real only kinda guy.  But then one day I came to the realization... if you can touch 'em, they're real.

It is so not always the boobs that makes the boobs sexy.  It has so much more to do with the girl luggin' them around.  Her attitude and the way she decides to display them and appreciate them is what can make all the difference.

I think Bobaloos got it right
(wait one moment while everyone recovers from this!) hee hee
Its never what you've got but how you feel, and so what you do with what you've got! Hey, I'm a natural double G cup, but frankly I think I would look better and feel even sexier if they went down to a D cup! Having said that I know pretty much every male on the planet thinks I'm mad for thinking that, so I 'carry em' with pride!
Its so true.....'the grass is always greener.....'
love-smiley-077.gif
+Quote Post
foghorn
post May 14 2006, 12:28 AM
Post #12

D Cup

Member No.: 6,095

they are all real. some are homegrown and some are store bought. they're all good. i prefer home grown, but there are some of you out there who have bought yours and they are great too (you know who you are)

oh yeah and i like my real also...real big (just like ddd35)

--------------------
user posted imagechickieuser posted imagejd
user posted imagejuicyMelonsuser posted imagebouncy user posted imagefellatio
+Quote Post
diane26
post May 14 2006, 01:52 AM
Post #13

Double D's

Member No.: 12,556

Being a boob lover I have seen many real ones I don't like and could use a little artificial help if it was me, ((wether it be reduction life with some fill )) stuff like that.

I have also seen fake ones that are terrible IMO not just bad surgery but some ladies just go overboard and aren't perportioned well.

I have seen some bad fake ones on the ratings page but just cause they are big they get tons of votes, I don't get it cause for me if I am judging boobs and boobs ALONE. Its all about the look and size and body they are on. Real or Not real. Nice boobs are nice boobs no matter how they got there IMO.

DJS is one example of a woman with a PERFECT boob job she picked a perfect size for her frame and had a good doctor.

Tara Reid Tori Spelling to name a couple NOT GOOD jobs.
+Quote Post
jokermuss
post May 16 2006, 01:10 PM
Post #14

B Cup

Member No.: 14,995

QUOTE(diane26 @ May 14 2006, 01:52 AM)
Being a boob lover I have seen many real ones I don't like and could use a little artificial help if it was me, ((wether it be reduction life with some fill )) stuff like that.

I have also seen fake ones that are terrible IMO not just bad surgery but some ladies just go overboard and aren't perportioned well.

I have seen some bad fake ones on the ratings page but just cause they are big they get tons of votes, I don't get it cause for me if I am judging boobs and boobs ALONE. Its all about the look and size and body they are on. Real or Not real. Nice boobs are nice boobs no matter how they got there IMO.

DJS is one example of a woman with a PERFECT boob job she picked a perfect size for her frame and had a good doctor.

Tara Reid Tori Spelling to name a couple NOT GOOD jobs.

Diane, you are dead on. As usual.

With a gun to my head, I will always choose real.

--------------------
"That man is the richest whose pleasures are the cheapest."
Henry David Thoreau (1817 - 1862)
+Quote Post
Lynette
post May 16 2006, 01:17 PM
Post #15

D Cup

Member No.: 13,700

QUOTE(Avvilimento @ May 13 2006, 04:15 AM)
I think it was Hugh Heffner (spelling?) who once said...

"There's no such thing as fake breasts - only bad boob jobs."

I think it works.  There's some great fakes out there and some lousey naturals, and vice versa of course.  Myself, I like real Bs, Cs, and some Ds, and fake Cs and Ds (sometimes DDs) - just think the fakes look better a bit bigger confused-smiley-013.gif

Of course, there are always, ALWAYS exceptions.

[B][COLOR=purple]DITTO!
*KISSES*
+Quote Post
chelsey
post May 16 2006, 03:36 PM
Post #16

*.~

Member No.: 9,927

QUOTE(Lynette @ May 16 2006, 11:17 AM)
[B][COLOR=purple]DITTO!
                                          *KISSES*

What do you all think of "fake" teeth blink.gif
Or maybe tummy tucks blink.gif

I have had 2 kids I am pushing 40, my boobs were draggin so I had a little enhancement ,made me feel a whole lot better about my body.
The front page is funny some people seem to just aim to keep the scores low for the enhanced boobs which is kinda mean I think, there are some fantastic boobs on this site real or enhanced and I love them all, but I am sure that if some of the girls had the opportunity to get a little help with their boobies they sure would.....To say you don't like fake boobs is a slap in my face and many others (even some who like to pretend theirs have not been altered)

sorry to rant it just drives me nuts when people start comparing real versus fake.... perhaps if God had blessed me with bigger ones I would think differantly but I love mine the way they are so there nah.gif
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post May 16 2006, 03:43 PM
Post #17

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(chelsey @ May 16 2006, 03:36 PM)

I have had 2 kids  I am pushing 40,  my boobs were draggin so I had a little enhancement ,made me feel a whole lot better about my body.
The front page is funny some people seem to just aim to keep the scores low for the enhanced boobs  which is kinda mean I think, there are some fantastic boobs on this site real or enhanced and I love them all, but I am sure that if some of the girls had the opportunity to get a little help with their boobies they sure would.....To say you don't like fake boobs is a slap in my face and many others (even some who like to pretend theirs have not been altered)

sorry to rant it just drives me nuts when people start comparing real versus fake.... perhaps if God had blessed me with bigger ones I would think differantly but I love mine the way they are so there nah.gif

I love yours, Chelsey. and speaking of slap in the face... I love yours so much I'd love if you'd slap me in the face with them. smile.gif

--------------------
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post May 16 2006, 03:51 PM
Post #18

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

It's already been said,
but there are nice real ones and nice fake ones, and poor real ones and poor fake ones. Then there are nice real ones on a poor package, and poor fake ones on a nice package and nice fake ones on poor package and on and on.
So in conclusion, It realy all depends.

And that is allŪ

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post May 16 2006, 04:23 PM
Post #19

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Gnappster @ May 16 2006, 03:51 PM)
It's already been said,
but there are nice real ones and nice fake ones, and poor real ones and poor fake ones. Then there are nice real ones on a poor package, and poor fake ones on a nice package and nice fake ones on poor package and on and on.
So in conclusion, It realy all depends.

And that is allŪ

I would like a set of nice ones on my package.

--------------------
+Quote Post
diane26
post May 16 2006, 04:37 PM
Post #20

Double D's

Member No.: 12,556

QUOTE(chelsey @ May 16 2006, 12:36 PM)

I have had 2 kids  I am pushing 40,  my boobs were draggin so I had a little enhancement ,made me feel a whole lot better about my body.
The front page is funny some people seem to just aim to keep the scores low for the enhanced boobs  which is kinda mean I think, there are some fantastic boobs on this site real or enhanced and I love them all, but I am sure that if some of the girls had the opportunity to get a little help with their boobies they sure would.....To say you don't like fake boobs is a slap in my face and many others (even some who like to pretend theirs have not been altered)

Ok I am supposed to be staying away but I am taking a potty break and figured it wouldnt hurt to browse a bit LOL

Chelsey pushing 40 WOW I would have never guessed you look AWESOME , your boobs also look awesome and I used to feel differently long ago but 3 kids later I would totally get some work done to make me feel better, having kids does a lot to your body and nothing wrong with wanting to look and feel good about yourself.

Me I would like to have a reduction and depedning how it went maybe a life. For now they are full but not sure if I got a reduction.

Husband is very against it but we figure give it a few more years when gravity starts taking a toll than well see but I would not be against getting some tiny implants for a lift I don't need bigger I got that covered.

Anyway you are someone that picked out a good size boobs and have a good job done. You are right there are some here they claim they are natural and real when they had a little help, bravo for you to keep it real and rock on with your awesome tits.
+Quote Post
jokermuss
post May 16 2006, 04:43 PM
Post #21

B Cup

Member No.: 14,995

QUOTE(chelsey @ May 16 2006, 03:36 PM)

I apologize if my quote offended you. I think you are right in that women have the right to be happy with their bodies. If that means loving what you have or if it means accenting what you have, god bless you.

I guess my bias is from having gfs that want fake breasts cuz they think that's what guys want, and I just wanted them to love themselves.

But, I apologize for my insensitivity

--------------------
"That man is the richest whose pleasures are the cheapest."
Henry David Thoreau (1817 - 1862)
+Quote Post
saxman
post May 16 2006, 04:48 PM
Post #22

B Cup

Member No.: 13,197

Fake or real?

God given or doctor enhanced?

Post cancer or post pregnancy?

When it comes down to it, how your boobs make you feel is THE most important part of it! Regardless of other's thoughts, they are still Your breasts.

That said, everyone has different tastes. I prefer natural breasts, but that doesn't mean that enhanced breasts aren't Natural. I think it is more the shape and look. There are some on this site we have seen that look very natural, enhanced or not. I can think of Chelsey's , BTS, and a few others where they have beautiful breasts that have been enhanced. Face it, we have beautiful women on this site who share what they have for us mammary hungry men and women!

I hope I haven't ranted too much. I lurk more then not but feel strongly about the ritght to choose what you want to do with your bodies, as well as your right to have a choice on what kind of body you like to look at!

Thanks again ladies
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post May 16 2006, 05:43 PM
Post #23

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(diane26 @ May 16 2006, 02:37 PM)
Me I would like to have a reduction and depedning how it went maybe a life. For now they are full but not sure if I got a reduction.

I think most of us here could use a life nah.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post May 16 2006, 06:42 PM
Post #24

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(saxman @ May 16 2006, 04:48 PM)
Fake or real?

God given or doctor enhanced?

Post cancer or post pregnancy?

When it comes down to it, how your boobs make you feel is THE most important part of it! Regardless of other's thoughts, they are still Your breasts.

That said, everyone has different tastes. I prefer natural breasts, but that doesn't mean that enhanced breasts aren't Natural. I think it is more the shape and look. There are some on this site we have seen that look very natural, enhanced or not. I can think of Chelsey's , BTS, and a few others where they have beautiful breasts that have been enhanced. Face it, we have beautiful women on this site who share what they have for us mammary hungry men and women!

I hope I haven't ranted too much. I lurk more then not but feel strongly about the ritght to choose what you want to do with your bodies, as well as your right to have a choice on what kind of body you like to look at!

Thanks again ladies

I didn't think BTS had any help with hers.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post May 16 2006, 06:43 PM
Post #25

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Gnappster @ May 16 2006, 05:43 PM)
I think most of us here could use a life  nah.gif

ohmy.gif You mean you can still get those???

--------------------
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post May 16 2006, 06:45 PM
Post #26

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 16 2006, 04:42 PM)

lol, I didn't even read saxman's whole post, that may have wasted precious seconds which I could have spent looking at boobs.
But upon further review, bobaloo has enhanced and augmented the correct.
BTS is all natural.

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post May 16 2006, 06:47 PM
Post #27

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Gnappster @ May 16 2006, 06:45 PM)
lol, I didn't even read saxman's whole post, that may have wasted precious seconds which I could have spent looking at boobs.
But upon further review, bobaloo has enhanced and augmented the correct.
BTS is all natural.

It's not like I studied the post. My eyes were immediately drawn to tht BTS right in the center of the post. I just picked up from there.

--------------------
+Quote Post
a_bloke_33
post May 16 2006, 07:03 PM
Post #28

Training Bra

Member No.: 14,872

just have to be real
+Quote Post
belicked6924
post May 16 2006, 07:20 PM
Post #29

Double D's

Member No.: 12,055

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 16 2006, 05:42 PM)

grinning-smiley-003.gif
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 16 2006, 05:43 PM)
ohmy.gif  You mean you can still get those???

Yes, but only until you get married, after that it's only if she decides you're allowed to have one.

--------------------
Work in progress.
+Quote Post
belicked6924
post May 16 2006, 07:21 PM
Post #30

Double D's

Member No.: 12,055

If they can be touched they are real. 08.gif

--------------------
Work in progress.
+Quote Post

2 Pages  1 2 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 02:26 PM