Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages  1 2 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Hooters, Would you want one in your city?

closeup
post Sep 2 2006, 12:48 PM
Post #1

Double D's

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,341

Portland is all abuzz with the news of a Hooters opening in our downtown. Of course, I'm all for it, what's not to like about a restaurant that serves beer, wings, and a nice view? But there is always someone who wants to spoil it for the rest of us. In this case it's a bunch of pesky busy-bodies who have never set foot in a Hooters and don't like the thought of women with large tits serving food and beer. Half the editorials in the local paper are written by these up-tight assholes calling on the city counselors to stop them from opening. Wouldn't you think with all the problems going on in the world these days, people would have better things to concern themselves with? They contend that Hooters degrades women. How degraded can a woman be if she goes in to fill out an application to work there? It's not like the owners go out on the street and enslave women against their will and put them to work in tight shorts and skimpy t-shirts. (Hmmm.....) So, what thoughts do all you boob lovers have on this subject? Would you be embarrassed to work at a Hooters, or your sister, or daughter? Do you think it degrades women to dress sexy and show-off your body to earn a living serving customers who you know come there to check you out?

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
summoner
post Sep 2 2006, 01:03 PM
Post #2

D Cup

Member No.: 12,313
Bra size (for females only): E and more

I wish we could have that too smile.gif Maybe we have but then I donīt know about it...Ok, I could work there and I donīt mind if my sister (which I donīt have, just a 15-year-old half-brother) works there but my daughter...I donīt have a daughter so I donīt know..If she is ok with herself and she is old enough smile.gif

--------------------

<3 RMM since 2005 <3

He is
He's the shining and the light without whom I cannot see
And he is
Insurrection, he is spite, he's the force that made me be
He is
Nostro dis pater, nostr' alma mater
He is
~Ghost~
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Sep 2 2006, 01:17 PM
Post #3

D Cup

Member No.: 13,700

Ya know, It always amazes me how people will react to something they really know nothing about. I'm guessing that the folks that are against the Hooters are either old church ladies, or conservatives that feel it's thier job to save the world. The real fact is that Hooters is just another resturant and these people have obviously never been in one to eat. BTW, the food's pretty good. The waitresses DO wear tank tops and small shorts... so what? There's a lot more to see at any public pool or beach. Most of the time you can see more skin on 18 year olds walking around at the local mall. I just fail to see what the controversy is all about. It's not like Hooters is a nude or topless bar or anything. These people are rediculous. This picture pretty much illustrates what I'm trying to say. Just look at the physical appearance of the two sides. Me thinks female jealousy has a ot to do with it. And yes, I think most of the sign holders ARE green-eyed monsters. And, if women aren't for decoration... They're sure not for uglying up street corners either. love-smiley-077.gif

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Sep 2 2006, 04:16 PM
Post #4

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 2 2006, 01:17 PM)
Ya know, It always amazes me how people will react to something they really know nothing about. I'm guessing that the folks that are against the Hooters are either old church ladies, or conservatives that feel it's thier job to save the world. The real fact is that Hooters is just another resturant! The waitresses do wear tank tops and small shorts... so what? There's a lot more to see at any public pool or beach. Most of the time you can see more skin on 18 year olds walking around at the local mall. I just fail to see what the controversy is all about. It's not like Hooters is a nude or topless bar or anything. These people are rediculous. This picture pretty much illustrates what I'm trying to say. Just look at the physical appearance of the two sides. Me thinks female jealousy has a ot to do with it. And yes, I think most of the sign holders ARE green-eyed monsters. And, if women aren't for decoration... They're sure not for uglying up street corners either. love-smiley-077.gif

Ditto!!!!!
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Sep 3 2006, 09:43 AM
Post #5

Melon Master

I think allot of times people are scared of anything new , they fear that a place like this will bring drugs , strippers , call girls and such , we recently had a gentlemen open what he called a bikini bar which in his language ment the ladies working wore bikinis , well after about 2 monthes of this the girls went topless after 8 PM while they waited tables , the holier then thou went nuts , now he has closed down and promised to level the building , so as the town cant get tax money from it anymore ..... they werent hurting anybody , if ya dont like then dont go ...

I have been to hooters in chicago, st loius , las vegas , miami , fort lauderdale , houston , los angelos , des moines , and I have never seen anything out of place ..
+Quote Post
Nosmelc
post Sep 3 2006, 10:40 AM
Post #6

A Cup

Member No.: 14,454

I've never lived in a city without a Hooters so maybe I'm biased, but I just don't see the big deal!

--------------------
Stop sending me random pictures of your cock! If you want to just drop a note and say "Hi" or tell me you like my pics, then you'll make me more than happy. I dont need to see a strange guy's weiner staring me in the face when I'm not expecting it! READ MY POSTS GUYS, I LIKE GIRLS MUCH MORE!!
+Quote Post
closeup
post Sep 3 2006, 12:12 PM
Post #7

Double D's

QUOTE(Nosmelc @ Sep 3 2006, 10:40 AM)
I've never lived in a city without a Hooters so maybe I'm biased, but I just don't see the big deal!

The one in Anderson/Cooper is one of my favorites. You must have been there if you're near Clemson.BTW, I just noticed your nickname is Clemson spelled backwards.
+Quote Post
fellatiofiend18
post Sep 4 2006, 12:16 AM
Post #8

C Cup

Member No.: 13,258

QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 3 2006, 12:12 PM)
The one in Anderson/Cooper is one of my favorites. You must have been there if you're near Clemson.BTW, I just noticed your nickname is Clemson spelled backwards.

OOOOoohhh and the truth unfolds! a trying to be secretive college girl? lol i have a friend that attends clemson.....

anyways

HOOTERS HAS GREAT SHRIMP! lolol
i dont see the big deal AT ALL. i mean, yea its annoying when thats the only place your man wants to go to eat, without you nonetheless, haha. but who gives a podunk?! when i was in 9th grade my aunt sent me a hooters shirt from her town and i loved it. i wore it to school and i got yelled at! and it was LONG SLEEVED!!! like, WTF!?

but in any case, like ddd35 said, if you dont like it, dont go there.

and Lynette, the bit about They're sure not for uglying up street corners either was fucking great. totally agree. haha

--------------------
<3Cortney
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 4 2006, 01:44 AM
Post #9

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(Nosmelc @ Sep 3 2006, 10:40 AM)

You are BANG ON THE MONEY!!!

Many years ago Sydney had a Hooters rest. but it closed down due to a lack of business... it wasn't in the right location if you ask me... and that was about 9 years ago

6 months ago they re-opened in Sydney with a new location and plans to expand the franchise. Much to my astonishment one day my lovely fiancee suggested we should go down and check it out... so we did. We went on the 3rd night it was open for a bit of dinner with some friends. All in all it is over rated. Most of the girls do not look like the ones you see pictures of on the internet or calendars and really, its a poor mans strip club billed as a family rest. There were 20-30 girls working that night and I'd guess 2-3 were very attractive and the rest mediocre.

Closeup I do know what you are saying though. There was a storm over the one in sydney by the do gooders but at the end of the day it opened, they got over it and found some other worthy cause to protest about!

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
Narazbad
post Sep 4 2006, 02:35 AM
Post #10

Double D's

Member No.: 6,968

its food...chill the fuck out people...go predict the second comming or armageddon or something somewhere...im sure you have a preacher touching a kid in the pulpit that you can go stop

leave the food out of it tho

--------------------
user posted image

Let me Help you Tie the Rope Around your Neck...Let me Help you Talk your One Way off the Bridge...Let me Help you Hold the Glock Against your Head..Let me Help you Tame the Voices in your Head...
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 6 2006, 02:21 AM
Post #11

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Narazbad @ Sep 4 2006, 02:35 AM)
its food...chill the fuck out people...go predict the second comming or armageddon or something somewhere...im sure you have a preacher touching a kid in the pulpit that you can go stop
leave the food out of it tho

you are making evade look intelligent blink.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
paybarraman
post Sep 6 2006, 06:51 AM
Post #12

Our line starts coach?

Member No.: 1,198

They serve beer....... in bottles and draft.......

They serve wings mild (pussy) medium, hot and NUCLEAR!!!! (mmmmmm yeah)

They have large screen televisions and you can sit there watching football drinking beer and eating wings for as long as you want.........

I LOVE HOOTERS!!!!!!!!
*the restaurant too*

--------------------
Ding! There's the bell, who's buyin?

SLAP!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!!

Hello? Hello?.....Is this thing on? user posted image

What is it about Pay that makes me so hot?
Now I know what it is...he is just hot...end of story (misschickie)

+Quote Post
ddd35
post Sep 6 2006, 09:05 AM
Post #13

Melon Master

QUOTE(paybarraman @ Sep 6 2006, 06:51 AM)
They serve beer....... in bottles and draft.......
They serve wings mild (pussy) medium, hot and NUCLEAR!!!! (mmmmmm yeah)
They have large screen televisions and you can sit there watching football drinking beer and eating wings for as long as you want.........
I LOVE HOOTERS!!!!!!!!
*the restaurant too*

I would have to agree with all the above ....... food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Sep 6 2006, 01:14 PM
Post #14

D Cup

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 6 2006, 09:05 AM)
I would have to agree with all the above .......  food-smiley-004.gif

And let's not forget that there used to be bars in the south (in the bible belt) where girls would wear outfits skimpier than what you see at hooters (Daisey Duke types) and nobody protested. Crime, drug sales, and prostitution NEVER proliferate near a Hooters, mainly because most Hooters returants don't cater to that element and are generally found in the nicer parts of the towns they're in. I still fail to see how any woman (or man, for that matter) can equate a Hooter's resturant with sex or any topless club or strip joint. IT'S A RESTURANT! The girls DO NOT dance, strip, or even flirt for that matter. IMHO, people who protest the presence of a Hooters in their town are just plain ignorant and should rent a room in the back of their church and just stay in there and mumble to themselves.
+Quote Post
jrock8
post Sep 6 2006, 01:34 PM
Post #15

Board Whore Emeritus

Member No.: 8,319

hoot! hoot! hoot! hoot! hoot! hoot!

Attached Image Attached Image

--------------------
Just once I'd like someone to call me 'Sir' without adding 'You're making a scene.
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Sep 6 2006, 02:08 PM
Post #16

Melon Master

QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 6 2006, 01:14 PM)
And let's not forget that there used to be bars in the south (in the bible belt) where girls would wear outfits skimpier than what you see at hooters (Daisey Duke types) and nobody protested. Crime, drug sales, and prostitution NEVER proliferate near a Hooters, mainly because most Hooters returants don't cater to that element and are generally found in the nicer parts of the towns they're in. I still fail to see how any woman (or man, for that matter) can equate a Hooter's resturant with sex or any topless club or strip joint. IT'S A RESTURANT! The girls DO NOT dance, strip, or even flirt for that matter. IMHO, people who protest the presence of a Hooters in their town are just plain ignorant and should rent a room in the back of their church and just stay in there and mumble to themselves.

I agree accept on the flirt part , if they want big money tips they flirt , they bend over , they drop pencils , seen it all , but yes your right they are built in classy parts of town hell in chicago its real close to hard rock cafe and planet hollywood , as well as the old michael jordon food joint .. and dont usuallly attract the rougher crowd ... drinkup.gif
+Quote Post
closeup
post Sep 6 2006, 02:23 PM
Post #17

Double D's

Many are the resorts open to youth who seek amusement outside the family circle. Brilliant lights, music, exhibitions, games of chance and skill, and delightful beverages are fascinations hard to be resisted, but danger lurks beneath these attractions.
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Sep 6 2006, 04:48 PM
Post #18

D Cup

QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 6 2006, 02:23 PM)
Many are the resorts open to youth who seek amusement outside the family circle. Brilliant lights, music, exhibitions, games of chance and skill, and delightful beverages are fascinations hard to be resisted, but danger lurks beneath these attractions.

Danger? What danger? *S*
+Quote Post
frenchie
post Sep 6 2006, 04:56 PM
Post #19

B Cup

Member No.: 14,294

there's no Hooters in France, but i would love to go in a hooter...I'm really curious to know how it is... coz.gif
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Sep 6 2006, 05:30 PM
Post #20

D Cup

Me last Xmas in one of my Hooters tops.
+Quote Post
closeup
post Sep 6 2006, 09:01 PM
Post #21

Double D's

QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 6 2006, 05:30 PM)
Me last Xmas in one of my Hooters tops.

JRock-Looks like a Chicago Hooters T-shirt. When I think of Chicago. I think of beef, not tits.
+Quote Post
jrock8
post Sep 6 2006, 09:55 PM
Post #22

Board Whore Emeritus

Member No.: 8,319

QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 6 2006, 08:01 PM)
JRock-Looks like a Chicago Hooters T-shirt. When I think of Chicago. I think of beef, not tits.

i've actually never been to a hooters in chicago...

and when you think of chicago, you should think of all different kinds of foods... it's one of the best cities to eat in the world... don't waste your time on some generic place like that

--------------------
Just once I'd like someone to call me 'Sir' without adding 'You're making a scene.
+Quote Post
closeup
post Sep 6 2006, 10:01 PM
Post #23

Double D's

QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 6 2006, 09:55 PM)
i've actually never been to a hooters in chicago...

and when you think of chicago, you should think of all different kinds of foods... it's one of the best cities to eat in the world... don't waste your time on some generic place like that

Yeah, you're right there. When I arrive in a new city I like to check out a local brewpub or a place where the locals go. Chain resturants are sort of a last resort. The next time I hit Chigaco, probably in March or April, I'm going to check out a couple of steakhouses that have been recommended. Mmmmmm....steak.
+Quote Post
fellatiofiend18
post Sep 6 2006, 10:50 PM
Post #24

C Cup

Member No.: 13,258

QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 6 2006, 10:01 PM)
Yeah, you're right there. When I arrive in a new city I like to check out a local brewpub or a place where the locals go. Chain resturants are sort of a last resort. The next time I hit Chigaco, probably in March or April, I'm going to check out a couple of steakhouses that have been recommended. Mmmmmm....steak.

"did somebody just say steak??"

--------------------
<3Cortney
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 7 2006, 12:57 AM
Post #25

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 6 2006, 01:34 PM)

you are an idiot.... but very very funny laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Sep 7 2006, 06:32 AM
Post #26

Melon Master

QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 6 2006, 01:34 PM)

how the hell does this apply to hooters ? coco.gif
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Sep 7 2006, 06:34 AM
Post #27

Melon Master

QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 6 2006, 04:48 PM)
Danger? What danger? *S*

I think he is refering to burger king and mcdonalds and there kids play areas were they have found snakes and needles I havent found any danger at hooters .
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Sep 7 2006, 06:36 AM
Post #28

Melon Master

QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 6 2006, 10:01 PM)

try lowerys , or theres a great place on rush street that has a awesome steak or even at the top of the john hancock building that food joint is expensive but they do serve good food
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 7 2006, 11:45 PM
Post #29

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 7 2006, 06:32 AM)
how the hell does this apply to hooters  ?  coco.gif

Somethings man was just never meant to know

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Sep 8 2006, 07:00 AM
Post #30

Melon Master

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 7 2006, 11:45 PM)
Somethings man was just never meant to know

I realize that . 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post

2 Pages  1 2 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 07:02 PM