Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

94 Pages « < 87 88 89 90 91 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Loveminnj, ...likes them all

LovemInNJ
post Aug 21 2022, 10:21 PM
Post #2641

E Cup+

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,181

[quote=nordicluv,Aug 21 2022, 10:44 AM]
[quote=LovemInNJ,Aug 20
Nordicluv posted her tits with goosebumps! didn't think it could be done but she did it!

It was kind of unexpected but..

On to the next theme, paint, hair, jewelry and maybe some heels smile.gif

[/quote]
well, we thought it would be difficult to capture the moment. glad you were able to make it happen. rare to catch anyone with goosebumps let alone a topless woman when it happens. Great job Nordicluv love-smiley-077.gif

intrigued with the description you have listed for the next theme 2thumbs.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Aug 22 2022, 09:34 PM
Post #2642

E Cup+

got a bit of time on my hands and the rating page is exploding with a great start to the week!
smilio14.gif

BigBang... looks great in that top and has me curious how the top looks naturally. like a view of before she shows off her awesome tits 2thumbs.gif

Dianna34. nice pic from an interesting angle. good for a first pic and interested in seeing more when ready! smile.gif

Junko Sato: whenever she's posted in a new pic, i gotta look. beautiful face and smile, awesome tits and dark nipples. noticing now the red nails. gorgeous hair. such an attractive woman in a classy pic. just wish i could see even more! smilio05.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Aug 23 2022, 08:43 PM
Post #2643

E Cup+

three sexy ladies posting on the rating page, three very high scores happily given 2thumbs.gif

Bigbang...top pulled down to view her amazing tits! very much a fan of everything she's posted since her first pic and thread posts and am figuring her as one of my faves going forward. can't help but feel excited when i see hers. smilio05.gif

Chantal936090...overall great torso pic of her sweet tits! thinking spooning would be in order based on the pose. lovely woman smile.gif

Skinnerno1...amazing smile to go along with her sexy pose! kind of have the same effect that Nordicluv had on me when i check her thread a few minutes ago and saw her two pics. thinking if i was up close to Skinnerno, would be reaching up to gently fondle and caress her tits and have my face pressed against her as i slide upward. probably the best pic posted so far by her 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Aug 24 2022, 10:41 PM
Post #2644

E Cup+

Momentum building, more consecutive evenings on viewing.
(also means i'm slacking on my writing but nothing ready tonight)

on the rating page side...

Bigbang. raised me 22.gif something fierce. gotta PM her about this pic because she looks outstanding there in the outfit as it is with the hair over her breast on the side. best pic yet and confirms her as one of my faves going forward smilio14.gif

Busty Miss. top unbuttoned. cleavage right there. nipples peeking around the sides. also outstanding!

ShowingMyStuff4U. First saw it in the Cum4Me1 thread. pretty much said everything i could about the pic there, but as a quick recap, this pic stunned me into love-smiley-085.gif only MisThis and Missguided had that effect when they first joined. only thing i can hope for is for her to put up a verify me pic in that thread to confirm this is for real. and if so, really eager to see more. food-smiley-004.gif

same with mikehunt7. sexy with the tits, dark hair, and tongue. so much want to go gaga over the pic, but would be even better if confirmed/verified in that thread.

props to Buck Turgidson for the tiny top titty pic! originally thought the reference were to the tits themselves which in the pic look fantastic, but even realizing it meant the top was itsy, still a fantastic pic!

and Ilovesexygirls in the shirt flirt thread. great body, great tits out, great smile. made that day better and glad to look again now so i didn't forget to mention.

at this rate, this will be an astounding week of RMM pics and posts. Ladies, phew! so much beauty to be found smilio10.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Sep 1 2022, 08:35 PM
Post #2645

E Cup+

seems i've fallen behind again. not sure if i'll have time tomorrow, but will definitely post by Saturday morning. from the glimpse i've seen so far on the rating page...

smilio14.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Sep 3 2022, 07:44 PM
Post #2646

E Cup+

let's go back to Aug 25th to get this started....

first pic on the list, Bigbang. pretty, perfect pic of wondrous tits. absolutely made sure to let her know it too. one of my top faves 2thumbs.gif

mikehunt7, fantastic tits, love the dark hair, the choker, and the way the tongue's positioned. beautiful, beautiful woman there!

ShowingMyStuff4You. this pic is the one that wowed me in the threads. pretty much say all that needs to be said this point. gorgeous woman with a gorgeous body!

Busty Miss's double trouble. truly enjoying the view with every post 2thumbs.gif

Aug 26th, several great pics. two from Dirty Amy, Sweetnips69, Countingcrows, BuenHomre79 food-smiley-004.gif

Aug 27th kept it going with Steed, ShowingMyStuff4You, Sweetnips69, Countingcrows, and Janed

(i know i'm not going into too much descriptions, but don't want the post to be too huge to read)

Aug 28th, Countingcrows again and hoping for a verification on its thread. very pretty woman!

Aug 29th, StacyRidge and Countingcrows! (and Bigbang making me wish i was there in it's place within her cleavage smilio05.gif)

Aug 30th/Sep 1st wow!! saw Kenzee, Busty Miss, ShowingMyStuff4You and the Asian Guest and bowled me over. was the reason i had to get back in here and mention all those i missed and deserved to be commended on their excellent pics!

Sep 2nd, Busty Miss and Kenzee once more along with Steed, JennyReb,

and now that today is the prior day, more Kenzee and ShowingMyStuff4You (becoming the delightful twosome)

also, noticed a great pic by Ronin999. sexy poses, and the lingerie colors work very well with her body. Amazing smilio14.gif

excellent week ladies. sorry i missed it the first time around. if i don't post on the day, i am still viewing for rating and rating you all highly. food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Sep 18 2022, 08:31 AM
Post #2647

E Cup+

two weeks.... ohmy.gif
how did i let this go by so long?
missing all these peeks
seems I've done something wrong.

ooh time to see what i've missed not realizing it's been this much time away. even had to get to messages waiting for me.

okay, who have i missed on the rating pages?
- Busty Miss
- MyMelonssophia
- Luscious Laura
- Yojoyo15
- Nordicluv
- Hottonya
- Junko Sato
- balmer55
- alvarion999

looking through the rating page, can recall when i first logged and saw the daily pics. some were fantastic i remember enjoying them in an instant. very good pics indeed 2thumbs.gif

am sure i saw a few great posts in the threads too. (pause to go back in)

lingerie wearing balmer55 and Ronin999
nipple showing Ronin999, Hottonya, balmerr55, nordicluv
cleavage of Ronin999, Kwapagurl, Ilovesexygirls,
all the new pics on Nordicluv's page
new pic by Ellie

been looking forward to see KimsLittleBeachTits but seems to have disappeared with the wind confused-smiley-013.gif

maybe this week will be a little better to post sooner. a lot going on in the past two to keep me busy.
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Sep 30 2022, 10:25 PM
Post #2648

E Cup+

one way or another, i've got to post tomorrow. sooooooo many great pics on the rating page i missed on the original posting days. been busy here and ended up missing quite some time looking over all our wondrous women of RMM smilio05.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 1 2022, 07:54 PM
Post #2649

E Cup+

QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Sep 30 2022, 10:25 PM)
one way or another, i've got to post tomorrow.  sooooooo many great pics on the rating page i missed on the original posting days.  been busy here and ended up missing quite some time looking over all our wondrous women of RMM smilio05.gif

May have to split this into two posts, but the ladies deserve full credit and, as seen by my posts, a more thorough explanation of what i enjoyed in their pics. and there are many for me to go through since i've been delayed in this. seeing the rating pages 1-2 go as far back as 09/22, so that'll be the cutoff. if i've missed any of you from earlier and feel i should look and write up something and i will oblige smile.gif

so, 1, Orac. most current pic I'm liking those nipples. pretty skin tone, love the size, and like the drawstring bottom clothing. then the other from earlier with more of a front view. think it would be great to be that close if she sat on my lap. very nice!

2 Dkbig56789, current pic, love the nipples sticking out proudly there and beautiful eyes. then earlier with a more frontal view with nice cleavage

3 Bigbang, one of my faves! nice slight turn in the current pic. then more shadow and cleavage in the prior. next with red bra flipped down. no surprise I really enjoy the view she offers. Torso a total ten!

4 Nordicluv, another fave! first on the couch ready. then asking if it's for her (love the pose and the question. would be 22.gif from the view and smilio05.gif from what i think it would sound like if she asked. then sexy workout babe. in anticipation. the Playboy pose. and cowboy ready. probably could've said a few "and the rest" but when she posts, i look, ogle, and enjoy the view. a sexy babe in my eyes. sorry for making you wait for the comments, Nordicluv love-smiley-077.gif

5 Tinabra. not nude but cradled by a pretty flowery blue bra. and cleavage love-smiley-085.gif

6 Busty Miss, also a fave! whether in the red top peeking through the center or covered by seethru or just nude in the shower, sexy body and awesome tits!

(2Bcontinued)
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 1 2022, 08:16 PM
Post #2650

E Cup+

7 Luscious Laura. 1st pic i see under Sep 30 seem like they're about to leap out from the pic in the big bouncy beauty! sexy pose in the swimsuit. wish to join with her tits pushed together and looking like wearing cuddly white robe. that i wish i could see what a before and after flash might look like smile.gif

8 Sexylexi. overall a cute woman with a great figure and awesome tits. the E cup label might be a stretch (lord if i know), but would agree that maybe a more natural or enjoyable pose on her part may make for an even better picture. has much potential for 10s.

9 Junko Sato, fave for sure! as i've mentioned on other pics, love the whole package she's showing. has me curious what laying on the side with head propped by arm pose would look like. she may not post often, but enjoy when she does 2thumbs.gif

10 Caramel D Cup, pic on the 28th awesome. nice size, beautiful areolas, and love the black hair in the left side of picture. would love to see that in another pic especially if long hair. maybe like from the back with torso to the side so the tits show off. from the three pics, quite a lovely woman!

11 Balmer55, beautiful shot of those dark areolas!

12 Hottonya, hot, slender, sexy fave! hypnotizing with those tanned tits and body! quite confident i could not handle what she would offer but the fantasy of being up close to her body still hot. combo of her and Nordicluv.... grinning-smiley-003.gif

(2Bconcluded)
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 1 2022, 08:31 PM
Post #2651

E Cup+

13 Sweetnips69. glad the girls popped out for some air. beautiful dark hair as well. fantastic pics always 2thumbs.gif

14 MyMelonssophia, i see she's been doing quite well in several slots on top of the Top Melons list. love the smile in the full body selfie. total sexy tits, figure and tan lines there. another great smile in the bed with them covered up shyly though the right nipple snuck out. i can see why she's taken the number of top slots from these two pics alone. gorgeous woman love-smiley-085.gif

15 Hotwife1973. love this front view! feels like i'm looking up at the perfect angle to view her tits. and if i started to stand up and was still close that she'd tease me by pushing them together against my face. very pretty! i notice in the pic name she's finding it kind of fun. guess i might've missed the first pic when it came out, but if you get to read this, welcome to the site and hope you find it to be as much fun as you hope for. food-smiley-004.gif

Finally, Kayla Lala. big beautiful tits. pretty outfit. sexy figure and hair showing. very nice first pic and also a welcome and enjoy to you as well food-smiley-004.gif

can't say i'll be able to get on as quickly for a while. have these few chapters i'm typing in edit mode that's taking much of my down time to type up for better clarity and impact for the story flow. will try to get in for a comment or two on the rating page.

love-smiley-077.gif to those who accept for the pics you've posted. quite the collection of pics to review all at once smile.gif
+Quote Post
nordicluv
post Oct 1 2022, 08:53 PM
Post #2652

D Cup

Member No.: 44,733
Bra size (for females only): DD

Wow! great review as always smile.gif
RMM and all the ladies that post are lucky to have you,
and thanks for the mention, I do appreciate it

Nordicluv love-smiley-077.gif

+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 3 2022, 07:39 PM
Post #2653

E Cup+

able to get in quick this evening, checking out the threats with new posts. head to Sex Talk > Ass Pics. scrolled down to Ronin999 and.... love-smiley-085.gif 22.gif hands and knees. in red. dark hair. Gorgeous!

eying Ronin999 gave me this quick thought. her rocking in place. i happen to get on the bed and kneel behind her. before i'm ready to do anything else, she bumps back with a quick grind. i'm like gasping wide-eyed. a little teasing laugh, then pushes back again, glances back and asks, "what are you waiting for?"

hot, hot, sooooooooo hot n' sexy! and knowing how fantastic the front is....smilio14.gif

+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 4 2022, 09:52 PM
Post #2654

E Cup+

what a list tonight smilio14.gif

there's MicheleDD, looking like a new member and a love-smiley-085.gif pic to start. to you MicheleDD I say welcome food-smiley-004.gif

Nordicluv with an invitation to come inside love-smiley-077.gif

Hottonya and those titties!!

Bigbang, beautiful breasts and brunette smilio10.gif

Tinabra36 and her freed titty!

JennyReb, looking down into her awesome cleavage and nipples!

now that's a lineup of some gorgeous, sexy, amazing women happy.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 10 2022, 09:50 PM
Post #2655

E Cup+

saw more great pics from the ladies on the rating page smilio14.gif

starting with the B-cup Guest 2thumbs.gif
and Nordicluv checking on the neighbor while Bigbang reveals hers from the flag bikini top
smilio14.gif

yesterday there was Busty Miss after the gym,
Guest with Her Tits smile.gif,
Tinabra's with her popped out of her top,
and Kurzan in black panties...
all love-smiley-085.gif

then Tinabra teasing in the aquamarine bra!
Kurzan again!
Tinabra in the somewhat dark green top (wow Tinabra biggrin.gif)
Hottonya
Bigbang in the cuddly white robe and full cleavage!

and finally on 10/05...Tinabra, JennyReb, Bigbang, Hottonya, and Nordicluv smilio10.gif

lots of multiple goodness from some sexy women!

now to look for more of Ronin999 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 12 2022, 07:52 PM
Post #2656

E Cup+

QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Oct 10 2022, 09:50 PM)

now to look for more of Ronin999  2thumbs.gif

seek and ye shall find.....Ronin999's latest pic in the Pussy Pics thread wub.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 18 2022, 09:56 PM
Post #2657

E Cup+

exploring this evening for all that is good, and starting with the close up of Ronin999's amazing tits as well as Court76's tits and smile smile.gif

meanwhile, most recent to last week...

Nononecan48: really enjoy those tits. the way they stick out and thus their shape. the areolas and nipples on them. the cleavage in those poses. hoping that these are legit by the poster herself because i would be disappointed otherwise. this woman looks amazing in all the pics posted thus far.

Badger: great tits. great smile. great outfits. a delight to behold so far and guessing she has more to show. 2thumbs.gif

Surfroxy23: mesmerized first by the skin tone. then the tits and wanting to fall into her cleavage. though the nipples are pierced, they are fantastic breasts and looking forward to seeing more of them.

Hotmom26: all soaped up and glad she posted

Ronin999: new jewelry always a great accessory to gorgeous tits! smilio14.gif

Takako333: adore that body and figure. first person in a while that i pm'ed after seeing a post. hope she was happy with it (welcomed her as well as say how much i liked the pic). very eager to see more if she posts them smilio05.gif

Tinabra: will never turn my eyes away from hers and seeing them in that bright bra is wow!

Skinnerno1: like the smile, like the figure, but seeing hers tied up like that.... coz.gif i may not understand why, but will check her out again.

NaturalCannons: and what huge cannons she's sporting! pretty with the blonde hair draped around them. another i'm looking forward to seeing again.

Busty Miss: naturally gotta see what she's posting

Balmer55: the darker areolas and lips in the purple top. to be grabbed and pulled into them... smilio05.gif

Sweetnips69 and SexyLatina: both longer term members i enjoy a lot smile.gif

think that's all i remember from the rating page. know i've been enjoying Nordicluv's posts in the threads. if i think or am reminded of more, will certainly acknowledge them here.

lovely pictures in the past week. very happy to end the day gazing upon our RMM ladies' beauties food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 25 2022, 06:03 AM
Post #2658

E Cup+

don't know if Badger reads my thread, but i'm hoping you don't give up and stay to post more. i am enjoying the pics you've posted, topless and with the amazing outfits. beautiful smile too! try posting in the threads and see how it goes. over the years, i've seen that people are more forthcoming with their opinions here that in the little they may write on the rating page. may see that despite someone ruining the scores, you have more fans enjoying what you've got

food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 25 2022, 09:49 PM
Post #2659

E Cup+

back for my review of the rating pages

Sexy Latina: always a great set of tits on display and makes me eager to peek at them smile.gif

Nononecan48: continuing to wow me with her body and tits. love the hair style and fingernails in the most recent pic as well!

Patty64: very happy to see hers and until she said her age, never would've guess it. thought she might've been closer to my age or younger than from the look of the two pics so far. also eager to see more 2thumbs.gif

Bigbang: love the tits! very surprised by the face filter but works for her. reminds me of one pic Missguided once posted with a similar filter. curious if the hair is Bigbang's. total plus extra if it is grinning-smiley-003.gif

Badger: i'm going to be sad if she leaves and from the most recent comments on it, afraid that might happen. like her body, like her tits, like her hair and smile. shame she got caught up in the improper scoring so many have faced. Like what you've got Badger. please don't go yet. welcome to come to this thread. food-smiley-004.gif

Nordicluv: certainly put a spell on me (not repeating the comment i made here though i thought it was funny) smilio05.gif

think that was all. rating pages seemed slow the last few day from what i recall. makes the ladies above even more special smile.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 31 2022, 09:26 PM
Post #2660

E Cup+

couldn't send a message through the PMs (getting white screen error message there too), so to all i would normally message, Happy Halloween!

and to those i don't normally message, Happy Halloween!

food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 8 2022, 11:49 PM
Post #2661

E Cup+

seeing a lot of beautiful pics on the ratings page right now, but don't have enough time before bed to go over them all here. some giving me the 22.gif gazing at them. should give myself enough time tomorrow to go through them thoroughly and let it be known how awesome the day looks smilio14.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 9 2022, 10:50 PM
Post #2662

E Cup+

building upon yesterday's post.

current rating page...
IntoMelons, amazing tit out for display!
Bruntpickle, beautiful and wishing i could feel all over. very pretty!
Doris1987, fantastic nipples and tits got me yearning for them!
Storm_in_a_G_cup: would love those tits taking care of me in whichever way they can!

going further back
IntoMelons, great set of soft, smooth tits out and love the smile pictured with them
Andywilson578, fantastic view of the wife riding the hubby. gorgeous body! bit jealous that i can only imagine how that would look with me if she were on top. excellent picture!
Storm_in_a_G_cup: earlier pic, i wish i could get my hands on them.
Patty64, been thinking of ways to answer the pic title. hold them as she is. kiss them. work with the cleavage. stirs the imagination!
Bruntpickle, beautiful laying down. if only i was next to them.... smilio05.gif
Doris1987, those standing nips and body... smilio14.gif
IntoMelons, clothed with a beautiful smile!

back to 11/08..if you posted and you're listed above, chances are you wowed me then too 2thumbs.gif
and Sweetnips69 and her beauties
Aurora, bare Melons to go along with the two bottomless pics and face pic. has a great body and a wonderful smile!
and finally Kenzeee and her lovely pics

like i mentioned in the prior post, many of them had me 22.gif upon first glance. all fantastic tits no matter what size they have, great bodies, and some amazing smiles where shown. very impressed by all food-smiley-004.gif

and can't forget. Ronin with her tit massage in motion and a few of her newest posted pics as well as TNgurlinSC with hers on display.

and Nordicluv love-smiley-077.gif just because
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 16 2022, 11:13 PM
Post #2663

E Cup+

quite a number of beauties posting within the last week. happy to see them and if not expressed as such, lots of great looking tits and some with smiles that I'm enjoying looking over multiple times. these are the ones making me go love-smiley-085.gif

starting with Proofhall432. like I commented, don't think I've seen Bangladeshi melons on the site but looks like a fine pair representing her area of the world smile.gif

Sallybrat, very nice selfie of her amazing tits
Claren2329 with some attractive nipples on her fine pair
Bruntpickle, posting some lovely pics of above and below. 2thumbs.gif
IntoMelons, that one with the angled top view and bright smile. love it!
Danishtits, another with great tits and body. eyes and smile also alluring. food-smiley-004.gif
Steed, awesome pull down of top for her reveal
Mv, nice roll down of her orangy-beige bra for showoff of tits and darker areolas. the bright blue top add a great touch of color and love the dark hair. 2thumbs.gif
Aurora, from the bikini top to topless to bottomless to her smile, greatly enjoying the view she's presenting. great body, great tits, great smile 2thumbs.gif
EnnaThe, such a gorgeous pair!
Sweetnips69. motorboat? would love to!
Tinabra, that nipple of yours! love-smiley-077.gif

looks like after that are what was reviewed last week
great mix of ladies, sizes and parts of the world. food-smiley-004.gif

also enjoyed Ronin999's return with a great rear pic as well as frontal with her hand where i wish mine could be. and Nordicluv as Santa's helper with a sweet 'aura' around her head smile.gif

wish i could click the like for a lot of these ladies. not sure what happened to that feature. once it's working again gonna need to fill it with quite a few new faces along with favorite long-term members.

had a chance to look back upon SUNY and check out the Meta search. while I probably would like to have tried messaging her there, not sure if i could. given her visual age, think it would've been awkward. maybe if closer in age.... had one person i messaged and was going well, but things changed with her and had to end. another reason why i like the pms here. don't have to feel as if giving up some anonymity to be friendly and encouraging.

to those that are new, welcome to RMM and hope you are enjoying yourselves here food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 16 2022, 11:30 PM
Post #2664

E Cup+

one other question to pose since quite a few are in the older/around my age range. any shows you watched and were embarrassed to have seen then that now you can enjoy more?

I'm looking specifically at The Benny Hill Show and Bizarre. Remember growing up more of The Benny Hill Show between the Yakkety Sax chase seen at the end and some of the skits with the hot women that were on. couldn't appreciate some of the naughty humor then but now it's more enjoyable that i can. wish i could find one skit online, had someone woman at a bus stop with a bunch of guys bugging her and then she'd turn into the She-Hulk with something written on her shirt. the other is a show i remember watching on ShowTime when we first hooked up cable in the 80s. think it was a Canadian show similar in antics like Benny Hill called Bizarre with John Byner but the women were able to be topless at times like the tear away velcro message shirts to end with say goodnight Mandy sketch, cop pulls over car to have her drop her top to see no bra wearing, and something about a 'blind man' going to apartments for donations.

anyone with good memories of these shows? popc1.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 22 2022, 06:14 AM
Post #2665

E Cup+

stopped in this morning to see what's new. looked at a few threads and thought i was reading commercials. why am i reading commercials? been part of RMM a long time. never seen anything like that. maybe others have shared what they buy and recommend but nothing like that. worse yet, i ended up reading it like Billy Mays and the Slap Chop guy

confused-smiley-013.gif
+Quote Post
nordicluv
post Nov 22 2022, 07:16 PM
Post #2666

D Cup

Member No.: 44,733
Bra size (for females only): DD

QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Nov 22 2022, 06:14 AM)
stopped in this morning to see what's new.  looked at a few threads and thought i was reading commercials.  why am i reading commercials?  been part of RMM a long time.  never seen anything like that.  maybe others have shared what they buy and recommend but nothing like that.  worse yet, i ended up reading it like Billy Mays and the Slap Chop guy

confused-smiley-013.gif

John Freak must be selling infomercial space smile.gif
+Quote Post
Boobylover8679
post Nov 23 2022, 04:28 PM
Post #2667

A Cup

Member No.: 44,461
Bra size (for females only): E and more

Some twat is trying to sell shit on here I just ignore it as should everyone else I appreciate every post on here they may not be
my type but every one that has tried to be an attractive proposal is a q
10 I love tits in any shape or form and I will rate them without bias. Tits are tits if they are a 10 that is what they will get( I like saggy and big) if they are a 7 that is what they will get xx
+Quote Post
Boobylover8679
post Nov 23 2022, 04:29 PM
Post #2668

A Cup

Member No.: 44,461
Bra size (for females only): E and more

I appreciate I'm very drunk and it may not make sense xx
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 23 2022, 05:20 PM
Post #2669

E Cup+

QUOTE(Boobylover8679 @ Nov 23 2022, 04:29 PM)
I appreciate I'm very drunk and it may not make sense xx

not a problem, glad you posted. food-smiley-004.gif

i might've seen it posted as a comment on a few of the rating pics and was like, whatever, the pic won't be on the first page long. but when i saw it on six different threads unrelated to the post it had me scratching my head.
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 24 2022, 02:01 PM
Post #2670

E Cup+

first, to all in the states celebrating, Happy Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones food-smiley-004.gif

and now for all the spectacular women of this past week, including:

Bluepanties99, happy to see the return of her and her sweet tits and body 2thumbs.gif

Justme2020, beautiful with dark hair and areolas in red love-smiley-085.gif

Ozziekurt, great set of pics of a sexy woman with an amazing smile!

Xiamay, if the like buttons were working, would've clicked in an instant! reminds me much of
Tobias as she had a similar figure and chest. Xiamay, spectacular and i hope you post again,
would love to see what else you have smilio05.gif

Rstone159, lovely body and milk duds!

Bigbang, in those short shorts with the shirt open and braided hair... wub.gif and in the street with the shirt opened and bra flipped down... wub.gif

Lpttebig, excellent cleavage shot!

Tinabra36, spectacular jiggle tits love-smiley-085.gif

Claren 2329, just like Xiamay, love the figure and the nipples caught my eye in an instant. look great in the panties 2thumbs.gif

Patty64, happy Patty stayed on, and the cleavage view has been awesome

and Sallybrat, pair of fine pics of her pair.

may do a part 2 since i've seen the threads and saw some excellent pics up like those by Nordicluv 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post

94 Pages « < 87 88 89 90 91 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th June 2024 - 10:58 AM