Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Phoney's, Fakes And Imposters, Posers using model photos

ddd35
post Sep 11 2013, 11:08 AM
Post #61

Melon Master

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,606

This topic has been beat more time's then Mike Tyson's Opponents . We Get it , Some of you don't like Lynette .SO ? IS she real ? Who really knows ? Who really cares ? The facts are in times when this site has gotten slow in the past she remained ,she or he which ever the case may be speaks with Intelligence and knowledge . Yes the Alumni realize she has posted picture that are most likely not her But how do you or us really know that she isn't the person in those pictures ? There is no rule that says you cant be famous to post here !
Yes a verified Picture would cure the problem but its their choice if they do so . If people don't like her or anybody for that matter just choose to ignore them ,Its so much easier then wasting space in several threads bitching about a single person . Now back to the boobies . Please ! love-smiley-077.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
asianones
post Sep 11 2013, 12:30 PM
Post #62

C Cup

Member No.: 37,799
Bra size (for females only): DDD

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 11 2013, 11:08 AM)
This topic has been beat more time's then Mike Tyson's Opponents . We Get it , Some of you don't like Lynette .SO ? IS she real ? Who really knows ? Who really cares ? The facts are  in times when this site has gotten slow in the past  she remained ,she or he which ever the case may be  speaks with Intelligence and knowledge . Yes the Alumni realize she has posted picture that are most likely not her But how do you or us really know that she isn't the person in those pictures ? There is no rule that says you cant be famous to post here !
Yes a verified Picture would cure the problem  but its their choice if they do so . If people don't like her or anybody for that matter just choose to ignore them ,Its so much easier then wasting space in several threads  bitching about a single person .  Now back to the boobies . Please !  love-smiley-077.gif

Well last I checked, this thread was created by you guys to expose the fakes. I don't know if you noticed that. SO if you don't want to read about people complaining about the fake ones, which unfortunately includes your girl, then maybe you should avoid this thread. We're sticking to the subject matter. You can't go off on everyone for that. Smh

dry.gif
+Quote Post
me gusta
post Sep 11 2013, 01:58 PM
Post #63

C Cup

Member No.: 33,723

QUOTE(asianones @ Sep 11 2013, 12:30 PM)
Well last I checked, this thread was created by you guys to expose the fakes. I don't know if you noticed that. SO if you don't want to read about people complaining about the fake ones, which unfortunately includes your girl, then maybe you should avoid this thread. We're sticking to the subject matter. You can't go off on everyone for that. Smh

dry.gif

Good point!!!!
+Quote Post
Minnesotamelons
post Sep 11 2013, 02:42 PM
Post #64

D Cup

Member No.: 39,263

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 11 2013, 11:08 AM)
This topic has been beat more time's then Mike Tyson's Opponents . We Get it , Some of you don't like Lynette .SO ? IS she real ? Who really knows ? Who really cares ? The facts are  in times when this site has gotten slow in the past  she remained ,she or he which ever the case may be  speaks with Intelligence and knowledge . Yes the Alumni realize she has posted picture that are most likely not her But how do you or us really know that she isn't the person in those pictures ? There is no rule that says you cant be famous to post here !
Yes a verified Picture would cure the problem  but its their choice if they do so . If people don't like her or anybody for that matter just choose to ignore them ,Its so much easier then wasting space in several threads  bitching about a single person .  Now back to the boobies . Please !  love-smiley-077.gif

3d honey, I love ya but I must speak up here. We may not be part of the Alumni around here but as women who put themselves out there for you men to enjoy ( or hopefully enjoy) I feel we have a right to voice our opinion. Especially on a thread that was started for this sole purpose. I don't necessarily care if the problem be with Lynette or anyone else. I think if one fake is gonna be called out then all should be called out. After all fair is fair.
That being said, I have very much enjoyed my time on this site so far. This place is full of wonderful people. Apparently we don't all share the same opinions but lets face it that would be boring lol. love-smiley-077.gif
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Sep 11 2013, 02:53 PM
Post #65

Melon Master

QUOTE(asianones @ Sep 11 2013, 10:30 AM)

dry.gif

Did I mention you have great boobs ?
To make a point I did not Quote you in my comment thus I am to assume you feel it was directed at you . If you read back in several of the threads you will find where the Lynette debate has taken place , I have read it many times over ,It just gets old , But feel free to continue it as this is a free site but take your own free advice and keep it to this thread not in every thread you post in . Hell it showed up in Members only thread recently . The point of my post was simple : The topic of Lynette has been beat over and over again and its not going to change things , the site owner nor the Mods feel the need to ban her so learn to deal with it or find something else to talk about . The choice is yours . Thanks and have a great day . love-smiley-077.gif
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Sep 11 2013, 02:54 PM
Post #66

Melon Master

QUOTE(Minnesotamelons @ Sep 11 2013, 12:42 PM)
3d honey, I love ya but I must speak up here. We may not be part of the Alumni around here but as women who put themselves out there for you men to enjoy ( or hopefully enjoy) I feel we have a right to voice our opinion. Especially on a thread that was started for this sole purpose. I don't necessarily care if the problem be with Lynette or anyone else. I think if one fake is gonna be called out then all should be called out. After all fair is fair.
That being said, I have very much enjoyed my time on this site so far. This place is full of wonderful people. Apparently we don't all share the same opinions but lets face it that would be boring lol.  love-smiley-077.gif

Love you to hun . tongue.gif
+Quote Post
asianones
post Sep 11 2013, 03:54 PM
Post #67

C Cup

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 11 2013, 02:53 PM)
Did I mention you have great boobs ?
To make a point I did not Quote you in my comment thus I am to assume you feel it was directed at you . If you read back in several of the threads you will find where the Lynette debate has taken place , I have read it many times over ,It just gets old , But feel free to continue it as  this  is a free site but take your own free advice and keep it to this thread  not in every thread you post in . Hell it showed up in  Members only thread recently . The point of my post was simple : The topic of Lynette has been beat over and over again and its not going to change things , the site owner nor the Mods feel the need to ban her so learn to deal with it or find something else to talk about . The choice is yours . Thanks and have a great day  .  love-smiley-077.gif

Why thank you smile.gif

I know you didn't single me out, but it was directed at a group of us and I'm one of them calling bullshit. Lol the only other thread that had talked about her fake pictures recently is this one and the thread where she posted the fake pic. And other negative postings concerning her were about some insulting comments she made towards certain groups of women on this site. Yet all I keep hearing is that we should drop it. Like we are annoying you men. Well we aren't the ones who were insulting others, we weren't the ones posting fake pics. And you can't blame the newbies for this drama that has been happening for years. She is allowed to keep posting fake pics despite being caught over and over again. Someone is going to call her out. Plain and simple. And if in another cycle, she decides to post more fake pics, then you will hear about it again. I'm sorry if this is cutting into your boob time, but we post a lot of boobs all over the place. And other body parts. 03.gif
+Quote Post
SophZ3
post Sep 11 2013, 04:13 PM
Post #68

C Cup

Member No.: 39,219

QUOTE(asianones @ Sep 11 2013, 12:30 PM)

dry.gif

HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAA BUUUUUUURN smilio04.gif

What a dumbass..... jerkit.gif don't bother asking me for anymore pics (and I'd advise others similarly). Clearly you dont appreciate it properly. besides....your hands should be exhausted by now anyway. Give it a break....Thanks wink.gif

@asianones....don't let this cunt knock You off Your soapbox. He's pitiful...
I'm still with you. Lynette and her ilk need to go. I don't care how long IT has lurked around here or what seemingly "intelligent" shit IT talks about when the boards get boring. They're about to get a lot more boring if this bullshit doesn't stop....
+Quote Post
me gusta
post Sep 11 2013, 04:24 PM
Post #69

C Cup

Fyi I appreciate all you sexy sexy woman who share yalls amazing bodies with us here !! Thanks again!! The fakes are a problem to me especially the one sending me pms asking for pics of my penis so they can in return send me pics of themself! I'm not homophobic but..... I definitely don't want to send any dude a pic of my penis!
+Quote Post
me gusta
post Sep 11 2013, 04:28 PM
Post #70

C Cup

Fyi I appreciate all you sexy sexy woman who share yalls amazing bodies with us here !! Thanks again!! The fakes are a problem to me especially the one sending me pms asking for pics of my penis so they can in return send me pics of themself! I'm not homophobic but..... I definitely don't want to send any dude a pic of my penis!
+Quote Post
me gusta
post Sep 11 2013, 04:30 PM
Post #71

C Cup

+Quote Post
me gusta
post Sep 11 2013, 05:19 PM
Post #72

C Cup

My bad not sure what happened there!
+Quote Post
asianones
post Sep 11 2013, 06:18 PM
Post #73

C Cup

QUOTE(me gusta @ Sep 11 2013, 05:19 PM)
My bad not sure what happened there!

Lol you really really really really don't want to send some dude a picture of your penis. smile.gif Love it
+Quote Post
asianones
post Sep 11 2013, 06:19 PM
Post #74

C Cup

QUOTE(SophZ3 @ Sep 11 2013, 04:13 PM)
HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAA BUUUUUUURN smilio04.gif

What a dumbass..... jerkit.gif don't bother asking me for anymore pics (and I'd advise others similarly). Clearly you dont appreciate it properly. besides....your hands should be exhausted by now anyway. Give it a break....Thanks wink.gif

@asianones....don't let this cunt knock You off Your soapbox. He's pitiful...
I'm still with you. Lynette and her ilk need to go. I don't care how long IT has lurked around here or what seemingly "intelligent" shit IT talks about when the boards get boring. They're about to get a lot more boring if this bullshit doesn't stop....

laughing-smiley-014.gif 2thumbs.gif

Soapbox still in tact, hon. love-smiley-077.gif
+Quote Post
JasonT71
post Sep 12 2013, 09:03 AM
Post #75

Training Bra

Member No.: 21,668

QUOTE(asianones @ Sep 11 2013, 06:19 PM)
laughing-smiley-014.gif  2thumbs.gif

Soapbox still in tact, hon.  love-smiley-077.gif

I've been a member a long time on this site and I rarely post, but I have to say that I love and respect ANY woman who has the courage to post their beautiful bodies on here for the guys to admire. I respect the hell out of asianones, Sophz3 and all the others who post. Please keep up the great work!

As far as the "fake" posters go, life is way too short to waste energy on those "people". Appreciate the real women on here and ignore the others. smile.gif

Love to all! (and love to huge knockers!)
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Sep 12 2013, 09:13 AM
Post #76

Melon Master

QUOTE(JasonT71 @ Sep 12 2013, 07:03 AM)
I've been a member a long time on this site and I rarely post, but I have to say that I love and respect ANY woman who has the courage to post their beautiful bodies on here for the guys to admire. I respect the hell out of asianones, Sophz3 and all the others who post. Please keep up the great work!

As far as the "fake" posters go, life is way too short to waste energy on those "people". Appreciate the real women on here and ignore the others. smile.gif

Well Said grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post
asianones
post Sep 12 2013, 10:33 AM
Post #77

C Cup

QUOTE(JasonT71 @ Sep 12 2013, 09:03 AM)

Thank you smile.gif I'll keep posting them for you smile.gif
+Quote Post
Buck Turgidson
post Jun 10 2014, 04:28 AM
Post #78

Double D's

Member No.: 31,352

I don't know what to think of this one, but there is some Kerrie Marie photos in the profile with another woman's tits. Everything smells the same...

Honeytits
http://www.ratemymelons.com/profiles/42248-honeytits.html

"Hugeboobs" was using Kerrie Marie for the longest time. Then came back as "imacumslut013" now, "Honeytits".

Hugeboobs - These are all famous bit tit model Kerrie Marie
http://www.ratemymelons.com/profile.php?userId=34911
+Quote Post
honeytits
post Jun 10 2014, 07:53 AM
Post #79

A Cup

Member No.: 40,294

QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Jun 10 2014, 04:28 AM)
I don't know what to think of this one, but there is some Kerrie Marie photos in the profile with another woman's tits. Everything smells the same...

Honeytits
http://www.ratemymelons.com/profiles/42248-honeytits.html
"Hugeboobs" was using Kerrie Marie for the longest time. Then came back as "imacumslut013" now, "Honeytits".

Hugeboobs - These are all famous bit tit model Kerrie Marie
http://www.ratemymelons.com/profile.php?userId=34911

Well , I am Kerry and posting my own pictures here.

My pics are real and not fake.
+Quote Post
theinfamousjax
post Jun 10 2014, 10:34 AM
Post #80

D Cup

Member No.: 29,905

QUOTE(honeytits @ Jun 10 2014, 07:53 AM)
Well , I am Kerry and posting my own pictures here.

My pics are real and not fake.

I think I just broke all of my ribs laughing. All of em. And my spine. I'm laughing that hard. I'll give ya points for ballsiness but them I'm taking em away for being full of shit.

--------------------
Fuck being famous, I'd rather be infamous
+Quote Post
BraXpert
post Jun 10 2014, 10:54 AM
Post #81

B Cup

Member No.: 25,913

That one really takes the cake hahaha. I caught out that Kerry wannabe a long time ago, jigs up "Kerry" lol.

--------------------
"you really are a bra expert"
+Quote Post
BraXpert
post Jun 25 2014, 06:53 AM
Post #82

B Cup

--------------------
+Quote Post
Snoopy05
post Jun 25 2014, 07:06 AM
Post #83

D Cup

Member No.: 40,473

QUOTE(BraXpert @ Jun 25 2014, 06:53 AM)

Good work and, well, Boo Hiss weak as Piss to them .
+Quote Post
BraXpert
post Jun 25 2014, 08:43 AM
Post #84

B Cup

We need to catch out these imposters and EXPOSE them, in respect for the lovely authentic women on this site! (:

--------------------
+Quote Post
freestyle
post Jun 25 2014, 04:45 PM
Post #85

C Cup

Member No.: 23,396

I'm afraid that Sweetlips is also a fake. I was chatting with "her" and she sent me fakes. She initially tried to accuse me of taking the pic she just sent me and posting it to a porn site within seconds of me getting it (a hilarious response), but then eventually admitted it was fake. I see she's posting again in the ratings section.
+Quote Post
BraXpert
post Jul 20 2014, 08:37 AM
Post #86

B Cup

Hailey is using an image of

Leanne Crow

Last image on the page.

Nice tits, definitely not "hailey's"

--------------------
+Quote Post
theinfamousjax
post Jul 20 2014, 01:07 PM
Post #87

D Cup

QUOTE(BraXpert @ Jul 20 2014, 08:37 AM)
Hailey is using an image of

Leanne Crow

Last image on the page.

Nice tits, definitely not "hailey's"

Wow that's gotta be a record or catching em

--------------------
+Quote Post
Buck Turgidson
post Aug 6 2014, 01:51 AM
Post #88

Double D's

Member No.: 31,352

Huge Boobs, Honey Tits or whatever else alias used, has officially reached a disturbing level.

I don't claim to be a psychological disorder expert, but there's just some things you get the gist of what's going on. Whoever this individual is using British big tit star Kerrie Marie photos has gone beyond what your average faker does on this site.
At first I thought it was a woman wanting to soak up the lime-light of her idol Kerrie Marie and what her big tits had to offer with comments by the guys. This is no longer the case. The persistent posting of Kerrie Marie photos despite being exposed usually sends faker women flustered and off the site. This is a gross troll dude sitting at his computer screwing around with everyone on RMM. That is what it has come down to.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
theinfamousjax
post Aug 6 2014, 02:14 AM
Post #89

D Cup

QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Aug 6 2014, 01:51 AM)
Huge Boobs, Honey Tits or whatever else alias used, has officially reached a disturbing level.

I don't claim to be a psychological disorder expert, but there's just some things you get the gist of what's going on. Whoever this individual is using British big tit star Kerrie Marie photos has gone beyond what your average faker does on this site.
At first I thought it was a woman wanting to soak up the lime-light of her idol Kerrie Marie and what her big tits had to offer with comments by the guys. This is no longer the case. The persistent posting of Kerrie Marie photos despite being exposed usually sends faker women flustered and off the site. This is a gross troll dude sitting at his computer screwing around with everyone on RMM. That is what it has come down to.

Is this more or less disturbing then the guy who realized it was fake and said he didn't care, then hit on her asking for more pics

--------------------
+Quote Post
BraXpert
post Aug 7 2014, 02:24 AM
Post #90

B Cup

Also here is the original pic that "Kerry" used and then pasted a "verification" on "her" one.

SPOT the DIFFERENCE, SPRUNG! lol

--------------------
+Quote Post

8 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:26 AM