Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Trump, Politics

Juggs
post Nov 18 2016, 10:05 PM
Post #1

B Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 40,638

Sorry everyone. But I'm English. Can anyone explain Donald trump? Seems like a nice fella but not sure about leader of the free world which my country is a major part of.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Juggs
post Nov 18 2016, 10:33 PM
Post #2

B Cup

Steph curry woulda been better? He hits the spot 🇬🇧
+Quote Post
AlaskaDude
post Nov 18 2016, 10:39 PM
Post #3

B Cup

Member No.: 39,226

His first order of business is to sell Alaska back to Russia. I wonder if I will still be able to surf RMM from behind the iron curtain
+Quote Post
Juggs
post Nov 18 2016, 10:46 PM
Post #4

B Cup

QUOTE(Juggs @ Nov 18 2016, 10:33 PM)
Steph curry woulda been better? He hits the spot 🇬🇧

We will find a way. U can stay in England 😊😊
+Quote Post
Juggs
post Nov 18 2016, 10:52 PM
Post #5

B Cup

I'm interested. Why did u lot vote for him? He's a billionaire. He knows nothing about poor people like us. So why? Just wondering?
+Quote Post
AlaskaDude
post Nov 18 2016, 10:56 PM
Post #6

B Cup

QUOTE(Juggs @ Nov 18 2016, 10:52 PM)
I'm interested. Why did u lot vote for him?  He's a billionaire. He knows nothing about poor people like us. So why?  Just wondering?

I think he held appeal because he isn't a Washington insider, and people are so pissed off at the government that he represented change. Clinton was just more of the same...

I didn't vote for him, but I'm hopeful he turns out better than I'm expecting or we are all fucked. Figuratively, not properly. I'll take you up on your offer to hang out in England for a while tho!!
+Quote Post
Juggs
post Nov 18 2016, 11:06 PM
Post #7

B Cup

I'm interested. Why did u lot vote for him?  He's a billionaire. He knows nothing about poor people like us. So why?  Just wondering?

I love America. U vote for who u want. I don't care I'll always go yo ur country.

I actually think don will make it better for business but think he will get it wrong got defence. But I guess someone will look after him. My country has lasted thousands of years. Well 2. It'll be ok I think 😊😊😊😊🇬🇧🇺🇸🇬🇧🇺🇸🇬🇧🇺🇸
+Quote Post
somfan
post Nov 19 2016, 03:34 AM
Post #8

Double D's

Member No.: 10,529

QUOTE(Juggs @ Nov 18 2016, 07:05 PM)
Sorry everyone. But I'm English. Can anyone explain Donald trump? Seems like a nice fella but not sure about leader of the free world which my country is a major part of.

Trump is a member of the wealthy elite that usually really runs the United States. He is a Trojan Horse bringing in cadres of Conservatives to lock in a one party state consisting of the Republican Party and a weak Democratic opposition.

Less than half of the electorate brought him to power, but his strength was in white males from the American south and rust belt states of the upper Midwest. Trump, of course, had in the past looked out only for himself. Some who voted for him have faith that he will begin to look out for their interests for the first time in his life. But those who voted for him don't seem to care if Trump does look out for their interests. They gleefully enjoy watching him shake things up. They also enjoy having a President who plays to and exploits their fear and paranoia about immigrants and women taking over control of the US.
My opinions are off-topic but you asked and I cannot say 'no' to a woman with jugs like yours. wink.gif

--------------------
You'll get pie in the sky when you die, (that's a lie.) - Joe Hill

+Quote Post
Juggs
post Nov 19 2016, 04:36 AM
Post #9

B Cup

A typically good insight from u. Intelligent.

I wonder if Donald has ever looked at this site? I bet he has. Let's lobby him for an answer?
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Nov 19 2016, 08:30 AM
Post #10

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

Attached Image
This why a lot voted for him.
+Quote Post
Juggs
post Nov 19 2016, 09:23 AM
Post #11

B Cup

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Nov 19 2016, 08:30 AM)
Attached Image

She's probably more capable 😊
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Nov 19 2016, 11:17 AM
Post #12

Melon Master

QUOTE(Juggs @ Nov 19 2016, 07:23 AM)
She's probably more capable 😊

Unfortunately nobody has a crystal ball to see what it will look like in 4 years after 4 years of Trump but one thing is for sure , he has shook the country up. Everyone had thought after the debates and polling Hillary had it won , then little bits of info started coming out : fbi investigations, CNN newscaster had given hillary the questions before a debate , it began to look as if what Trump was saying might hold merit , that the media was trying to help a Democrat win . I found it funny that so many media outlets and stars where proved wrong, that in itself I think is a grand win for the American people. As to rather Trump is good for the country , only time will tell. But as to protestor that are blocking roadways and interrupting others work and lives , somebody in the Midwest has designed a vehicle to remove them from the public right away .
Attached Image
Lol
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 19 2016, 12:05 PM
Post #13

E Cup+

Member No.: 36,181

I'll put my two in. though neither is a great option, I felt there was too much still unknown about Clinton and knowing how the eight years of Bill was with scandals, warranted or not, I could not trust her as president. Also, I feel more confident that the Legislature's powers can keep him in check and on the radio many who have called in have said he has an entirely different persona in private. he does not have a mandate so he may tread lightly with what he does. only time will tell how this story will write.

on a side note, it still made history as the first elected that was not elected to a previous political office or former military general and the oldest ever elected.

and as a fun fact, he is the first president also to be in the WWE Hall of Fame food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
somfan
post Nov 19 2016, 06:46 PM
Post #14

Double D's

Member No.: 10,529

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Nov 19 2016, 05:30 AM)
Attached Image

Yep, quite possibly you hit on the real reason Trump took the white male vote.

--------------------
You'll get pie in the sky when you die, (that's a lie.) - Joe Hill

+Quote Post
Juggs
post Nov 25 2016, 09:33 PM
Post #15

B Cup

QUOTE(somfan @ Nov 19 2016, 06:46 PM)
Yep, quite possibly you hit on the real reason Trump took the white male vote.

I'm amazed no one wants to talk about trump and the impact. There's lots of quite serious posts on here that tackle different issues. I'm amazed at how you don't engage with politics though. It's like you've given up 😒
+Quote Post
AlaskaDude
post Nov 25 2016, 10:41 PM
Post #16

B Cup

QUOTE(Juggs @ Nov 25 2016, 09:33 PM)
I'm amazed no one wants to talk about trump and the impact. There's lots of quite serious posts on here that tackle different issues. I'm amazed at how you don't engage with politics though. It's like you've given up 😒

I get bombarded with politics all day long. I personally will probably see a reduction in my household tax burden, but I'm wondering how he intends to continue to repair badly damaged infrastructure unless he makes huge cuts elsewhere...military and education. And his latest pick as Commissioner of Education has no background in education at all. "Draining the swamp" at what cost...
+Quote Post
Juggs
post Jan 20 2017, 10:19 PM
Post #17

B Cup

I'm English. I watched his inauguration. He spoke of making America great. I'm always in America and u are great? My worry is great compared to what? Economically, military? Is trump saying he wants America to be great like in the classic 50's sense? Theres a big world out there and it's not all about America. We worrybecause essentially your president is our leader I.e leader of the free world.

I've been round the world I'm lucky. America has nothing to complain about compared to some of the terrible places I've seen. Please people, take it easy.
+Quote Post
billyb
post Jan 21 2017, 07:30 AM
Post #18

C Cup

Member No.: 38,334

It's a shame that Americans hated Hillary so much that they voted for someone like Trump and we ccouldn't come up with a more viable candidate! They will most likley be disappointed in a few years that the Americans he will help are all his filthy rich buddies! Time will tell! I can't root against him, my love for America is too great! Anyway, I'm not here for political talk, im here to show my Melons! And other things!
+Quote Post
Teo096
post Jan 21 2017, 09:11 AM
Post #19

Double D's

Member No.: 36,068

QUOTE(billyb @ Jan 21 2017, 07:30 AM)
It's a shame that Americans hated Hillary so much that they voted for someone like Trump and we ccouldn't come up with a more viable candidate! They will most likley be disappointed in a few years that the Americans he will help are all his filthy rich buddies! Time will tell! I can't root against him, my love for America is too great! Anyway, I'm not here for political talk, im here to show my Melons! And other things!

By all means Billy (and Juggs too)show us those melons!
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jan 22 2017, 09:03 AM
Post #20

Melon Master

QUOTE(Teo096 @ Jan 21 2017, 07:11 AM)
By all means Billy (and Juggs too)show us those melons!

I would much rather see melons and other things then political stuff. By all means lady's get em out and show us.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th May 2024 - 08:43 PM