Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages  1 2 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Your First Sexual Experience...

Sid4387
post Mar 6 2006, 02:31 PM
Post #1

A Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,795

hey everyone... i thought it would be cool for ppl to describe their first sexual experience.... if you feel comfortable.... discuss anything whether it be actual sex or oral or whatever.... it would be interesting to remeinisce
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Mar 8 2006, 02:52 AM
Post #2

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

I was 16, I was drunk, I was bad... but damn it was good grinning-smiley-003.gif (for me anyway)

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
7mary3
post Mar 8 2006, 03:15 AM
Post #3

B Cup

Member No.: 9,990

We were both virgins and it was not really memorable. No music, no special anything. The relationship went sour and the break up is more memorable, unfortunately. sad.gif
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 8 2006, 03:48 AM
Post #4

Double D's

Member No.: 12,556

I was 14 one month away from 15 I was in *love* summer romance thought it was forever blah blah blah first serious BF he was not a virgin.

He came over when I was babysitting, and the kids were asleep **I know BAD AND IRRESPONSIBLE** anyway we did it in the people's bed I was so scared I don't remember it feeling good at all just remember shaking a lot and from worrying.

My stepmom found out a few weeks later and I think rather enjoyed embarrasing me at the military hospital when taking me to get on the pill.

It was all downhill after that.
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Mar 8 2006, 10:57 AM
Post #5

D Cup

Member No.: 13,700

I was 14, staying for two weeks at my aunts hous, and in the garage of a neighborhood boy, with him and a friend of his. I think I went a long with most of what happend because I was so curious about the male penis. It all started with some sex talk, they asked if I would show them my titties ( at 14 I was 5'5''. with a good sized C cup). I opened my top and showed them to them. Then they asked if I'd take my top off. I told them that they'd have to too. Before you know it we were all standing there daring each other to taking off our pants. It all was happening so fast. I have no idea why I did it first, but I did. I remember being TOTALLY excited and scared at the same time. But, there I was, butt naked, standing there in front of these two boys. At first all they did was stare at me. One asked if he could feel my tits. I recall just murmuring some affrimative sound. They both moved in on either side of me and began their work. At some point I had my eyes closed and then felt one of their hands and fingers playing gently in my pubic hair. At this point I remember kind of backing away. I told them that they'd have to take thier pants off too if they wanted to keep playing this game. I recall they looked very uncomfortable at the prospect of being naked in front of each other. But, the boy who's garage it was complied, and the other sat on the edge of the work bench and watched. I remember the sight as if it were yesterday. He undid his jeans and pulled them off, leaving his underwear on. From the contour of the front of his underwear I could see he had a big boner. I told him he'd have to show me his. I recall watching in tently and staring at his crotch as he pulled his briefs down. Out it POPPED! I was in love with the sight. His cock somehow seemed so magnificent to me. I watched as it moved and swayed in front of me. He moved close and continued to tweek my nipples and sqeeze my titties. All of a sudden we were kissing and on the floor on an old tarp that I noticed was on the work bench when we came in. I felt him touching my pussy and a finger slowly working it's way into it. I was SO turned on. At some point I had sat up leaning back on my arms, with my legs spread apart, with him kneeling in between them. I remember watching his hard dick pointing straight at me. He began fingering my pussy while I watched. I doubt I have ever been that aroused since. OH! I looked up and noticed the other boy sitting there watching. I'd like blocked him out for a while somehow. A sudden wave of embarrassment shook though me, but then the feeling of what the other boy was doing took over and I didn't even care. As he moved in closer I knew he wanted to and was about to fuck me. I could feel the tip of his dick pushing against my pussy. I'm sure it was over in seconds. I don't recall getting any kind of pleasure from it other than the shear arousal. I remember wondering if THIS was what everyone was talking about. It wasn't that great, and it kinda hurt. After he was done the other boy came over and kneeled beside me (he'd removed his pants) and asked if I'd like to feel his dick. HEY! THIS was what I was after from the beginning. I sat up and grabbed it. I can still remember how I thought it felt wierd. I could feel it pulsating in my fist. It was very hard, but when I squeezed the tip, it was a little softer. He grabbed my hand and guided it into and up and down motion. I recall him saying something about giving him a handjob. BOOM!!! That didn't take long either! His cum was everywhere! It shot straight into to air about two feet high. I had it in my hair, on my shoulder, boob, and leg. I remember thinking "YEW!". AS I remember, we all got dressed in a hurry and went our own ways. I recall my brain racing with all kinds of thoughts and memories of the events while I walked home. I got in the shower and immediately masterbated to some of the thoughts of what I'd just seen and done. I had NEVER cum like that (even though I was no stranger to masterbation) before. My knees completely gave out and I fell in the shower.
To this day, I'll still remember the events and emotions of that afternoon and will occassionaly masturbate while thinking about them. I know this probably sounds a little like I was some kind of teen whore or something, but this was the only time I did anything like that until I was 16 and had a steady boyfriend (he was 19. Man! We did it all the time.
How's that?
*KISS*
+Quote Post
closeup
post Mar 8 2006, 11:19 AM
Post #6

Double D's

Member No.: 9,341

Was that the very first time you'd ever seen or touched a cock? Was it the first time the guys had ever seen a nude girl? Did the guy who "went all the way" try to get you again. I know you said you didn't do it again until a couple of years later, but did the guy try to?
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Mar 8 2006, 11:37 AM
Post #7

D Cup

QUOTE(closeup @ Mar 8 2006, 11:19 AM)
Was that the very first time you'd ever seen or touched a cock? Was it the first time the guys had ever seen a nude girl? Did the guy who "went all the way" try to get you again. I know you said you didn't do it again until a couple of years later, but did the guy try to?

That was absolutely the first time I'd ever seen, smelled, touched, looked at, admired, jacked-off, or anything else a real live cock. Both of the boys had admitted when the whole thing started that niether of them had ever seen a naked female from head to toe up close before. (I think THAT was a large part of the excitement for all of us.) It was a summertime stay at my aunt's, and it happened very near the end of my visit. The only other times I was ever there was for a very occassional weekend. And yes, he did want to do it again (but just him and me), but I felt too wierd about the whole thing to let him that close again (even though somewhere down deep I think I wanted to).
+Quote Post
closeup
post Mar 8 2006, 11:41 AM
Post #8

Double D's

QUOTE(Lynette @ Mar 8 2006, 11:37 AM)
     That was absolutely the first time I'd ever seen, smelled, touched, looked at, admired, jacked-off, or anything else a real live cock. Both of the boys had admitted when the whole thing started that niether of them had ever seen a naked female from head to toe up close before. (I think THAT was a large part of the excitement for all of us.) It was a summertime stay at my aunt's, and it happened very near the end of my visit. The only other times I was ever there was for a very occassional weekend. And yes, he did want to do it again (but just him and me), but I felt too wierd about the whole thing to let him that close again (even though somewhere down deep I think I wanted to).

So when the guy came all over you, was that a big surprise? Did you know that would happen? Did you tell all your girl friends about it when you got home, because you can bet the guy told all his friends.
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Mar 8 2006, 01:29 PM
Post #9

D Cup

QUOTE(closeup @ Mar 8 2006, 11:41 AM)
So when the guy came all over you, was that a big surprise? Did you know that would happen? Did you tell all your girl friends about it when you got home, because you can bet the guy told all his friends.

Well, I kinda figured something would happen ( I wasn't totally stupid). But, the surprise was more HOW it happened. Nothing can prepare a 14 year old girl for watching one of the first two penises she'd ever seen squirt that high and that much, for that long! I mean, I have NEVER seen a man shoot that much cum from his dick EVER!!! It just kept pumping out of him. It was shooting everywhere. He was groaning like crazy. His orgasm probably lasted over a minute and a half. Cum was still seeping out even at the end. He kept telling not t stop, so I didn't. I remember them both watching me stand up and walk around looking for something to wipe it all off with. I was kind of a fraid they were ready to do it all again. I remember at that point I didn't want to have the both of them fuck me some more. I hadn't cum and was still a little confused by it all. I DO remember admiring the first boys dick some more as I watched him detting dressed. They both sat there clothed talking to me (tellingme what a beautiful body I had and how great my tits were... etc.. asking me questions LOikewas it good? Did you cum?), while I cleaned up and got dressed.
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Mar 9 2006, 03:10 AM
Post #10

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

Candidate for longest post ever dry.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
Armyguy
post Mar 9 2006, 03:47 AM
Post #11

A Cup

Member No.: 3,027

nice tale.
+Quote Post
mikey52us
post Mar 9 2006, 04:35 AM
Post #12

Training Bra

Member No.: 12,375

My friend and I went dancing and we had a few drinks and when a slow number came on we were dancing cheek to cheek when we looked at each other and started french kissing on the dance floor. Then I asked her if she wanted to go for a walk and she said yes. We walked along the pathway and when we were in a quiet area I pulled her off the sidewalk and we started kissing passionately while slowly dropping to the ground. The grass was nice and cool and the night breeze was warm and we could hear the steady crash of the waves breaking along the shore. While we were kissing each other with great passion she opened her blouse and I was massaging her 40 DDs and tweaking her big nipples while she moaned with pleasure. She guided my hands down to her pussy which was already dripping in anticipation of what was going to happen next and helped me stroke her clit until she came and then guided my fingers into her nice tight pussy.
Then she pushed me back on the ground, pulled my pants off, and staddled me while guiding my throbbing cock inside her. The feeling of entering a woman for the first time was fantastic! I was surprised because I did not come right way and she was able to ride me to another fantastic orgasm for her before I shot my throbbing load for what seemed to be an eternity deep inside her while I played with her heavy hanging boobs dangling in my face and felt her firm thighs wrapped tightly around my hips. As we walked back to my car hand in hand I was enjoying smelling my fingers and thinking about her juicy tight pussy. She eventually became my wife for about 9 years and even though we split we still have fond memories of our first time together.
+Quote Post
paybarraman
post Mar 9 2006, 08:20 AM
Post #13

Our line starts coach?

Member No.: 1,198

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh

reads like a "Forum" letter.....

I mean "....shot my throbbing load....." dont know about anyone else but my cum has never "throbbed" before

--------------------
Ding! There's the bell, who's buyin?

SLAP!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!!

Hello? Hello?.....Is this thing on? user posted image

What is it about Pay that makes me so hot?
Now I know what it is...he is just hot...end of story (misschickie)

+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Mar 9 2006, 12:10 PM
Post #14

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

candidate for shortest post ever (even naraz could burn me with that line but whatever)

drunk me, drunk girl= sex
that actually sums up most of my sexual escapades.

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
thenewguy
post Mar 9 2006, 12:37 PM
Post #15

B Cup

Member No.: 13,815

Summertime, just turned 16. A pinpal that I had met several summers before was down on vacation and gave me all my firsts. Hand, Oral, and Sex. The sex was horrible. I was nervous, she was dry because we were worried about being caught... It was my first time in a condom and I could barely penetrate so kinda gave up after a few minutes... I lied and told her I came. Years later she visited again and I wanted to make up my lack of knowledge the first time. Unfortunatley she wouldn't... only wanted to be friends. I don't regret the first time but wish we could have had another chance.

Sadly, my worst fuck was my first fuck. I was just too nervous I guess.
+Quote Post
mikey52us
post Mar 9 2006, 01:07 PM
Post #16

Training Bra

Member No.: 12,375

QUOTE(paybarraman @ Mar 9 2006, 08:20 AM)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh
reads like a "Forum" letter.....

I mean "....shot my throbbing load....."  dont know about anyone else but my cum has never "throbbed" before

Gee, you must have really weak orgasms... May I suggest taking some natural supplements (GNC has several which work very well to increase the physical and mental enjoyment of sex) to increase the intensity of your orgasms... If that does not work you can always see your doctor.

I've always had very powerful orgasms and I'm sorry to hear that your cum probably just dribbles out a few pitiful drops before your useless dick goes limp for another couple of months... smilio04.gif
+Quote Post
paybarraman
post Mar 9 2006, 04:09 PM
Post #17

Our line starts coach?

QUOTE(mikey52us @ Mar 9 2006, 12:07 PM)
Gee, you must have really weak orgasms... May I suggest taking some natural supplements (GNC has several which work very well to increase the physical and mental enjoyment of sex) to increase the intensity of your orgasms...  If that does not work you can always see your doctor.

I've always had very powerful orgasms and I'm sorry to hear that your cum probably just dribbles out a few pitiful drops before your useless dick goes limp for another couple of months... smilio04.gif

Ummmmm...OK....

I said my CUM doesnt throb.....it is in a liquid state and inanimate after all so I think I would want to see a doctor if I DID notice movement in my semen....

As for my cock, well he throbs, bobs, twitches and everything else quite well thanks. No need for supplements.

--------------------

+Quote Post
closeup
post Mar 9 2006, 04:25 PM
Post #18

Double D's

QUOTE(paybarraman @ Mar 9 2006, 04:09 PM)
Ummmmm...OK....

I said my CUM doesnt throb.....it is in a liquid state and inanimate after all so I think I would want to see a doctor if I DID notice movement in my semen....

As for my cock, well he throbs, bobs, twitches and everything else quite well thanks.  No need for supplements.

Well, that's more than I wanted to know.
+Quote Post
natalie
post Mar 9 2006, 04:29 PM
Post #19

D Cup

Member No.: 13,587

My first time and only time was with numba1fan! We had done alot of foolling around for almost a year before I decided I really wanted to go all the way with him. (We were both raised Jehovah's Witnesses and sex before marriage is a big no-no.) It made me really hot to think of finally feeling a cock inside my pussy instead of just my hands and mouth. I even went accross the street to the convinience store to but the condoms. It happened in our room in our apartement and though short was hot and led to much more. If hubby wants to elaborate he most cetainly should.
+Quote Post
paybarraman
post Mar 9 2006, 04:31 PM
Post #20

Our line starts coach?

QUOTE(closeup @ Mar 9 2006, 03:25 PM)
Well, that's more than I wanted to know.

Well he just seemed so concerned and all I had to correct his misconception.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Mar 9 2006, 04:31 PM
Post #21

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(natalie @ Mar 9 2006, 02:29 PM)
My first time and only time was with numba1fan!

You've only had sex once?

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
closeup
post Mar 9 2006, 04:32 PM
Post #22

Double D's

QUOTE(natalie @ Mar 9 2006, 04:29 PM)
My first time and only time was with numba1fan! We had done alot of foolling around for almost a year before I decided I really wanted to go all the way with him. (We were both raised Jehovah's Witnesses and sex before marriage is a big no-no.) It made me really hot to think of finally feeling a cock inside my pussy instead of just my hands and mouth. I even went accross the street to the convinience store to but the condoms. It happened in our room in our apartement and though short was hot and led to much more. If hubby wants to elaborate he most cetainly should.

It sounds like you waited till after you got married, but I'm not sure that's what you're saying.
+Quote Post
natalie
post Mar 9 2006, 04:34 PM
Post #23

D Cup

Member No.: 13,587

QUOTE(closeup @ Mar 9 2006, 04:32 PM)
It sounds like you waited till after you got married, but I'm not sure that's what you're saying.

No we didn't wait although that happened in October and in Feb we were married. Not realizing or not wanting to admit I had gotten myself pregnant the one time the condom broke. Stupid Trojan!!!!! laughing-smiley-017.gif
+Quote Post
thenewguy
post Mar 9 2006, 04:44 PM
Post #24

B Cup

Member No.: 13,815

QUOTE(natalie @ Mar 9 2006, 04:29 PM)

So many men have missed so much with you being taken off the market by your first... you have too much sexiness for just one man!

sorry numba1fan, lol
+Quote Post
Christof
post Mar 9 2006, 04:49 PM
Post #25

C Cup

Member No.: 11,025

Ok, i'll bite

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 9 2006, 05:10 PM)
candidate for shortest post ever

Is that what she said? tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
paybarraman
post Mar 9 2006, 04:51 PM
Post #26

Our line starts coach?

QUOTE(Christof @ Mar 9 2006, 03:49 PM)
Ok, i'll bite
Is that what she said?  tongue.gif

biting short posts?

Is this in the correct thread or should we contact Comedyman?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Christof
post Mar 9 2006, 04:53 PM
Post #27

C Cup

Member No.: 11,025

QUOTE(paybarraman @ Mar 9 2006, 09:51 PM)
biting short posts?

Is this in the correct thread or should we contact Comedyman?

Yeah I heard somewhere the big ones bite back

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
belicked6924
post Mar 10 2006, 12:29 AM
Post #28

Double D's

Member No.: 12,055

QUOTE(natalie @ Mar 9 2006, 02:29 PM)
It made me really hot to think of finally feeling a cock INSIDE MY PUSSY instead of just my hands and MOUTH.

I'm very suprised that nobody caught this, but I think a prove it is needed here, of course only pics could do this justice. smilio09.gif popc1.gif

--------------------
Work in progress.
+Quote Post
belicked6924
post Mar 10 2006, 12:30 AM
Post #29

Double D's

Member No.: 12,055

How sad is this? My first time we were messing around no idea what I was doing and "accidentally" slipped inside of her.

--------------------
Work in progress.
+Quote Post
summoner
post Mar 10 2006, 01:04 AM
Post #30

D Cup

Member No.: 12,313
Bra size (for females only): E and more

It happened when I was 15, I was in the music festival called Rantarock with my parents and I met a very nice guy when I was watching my all-time-favorite band, Apulanta. He was 18 and I remember thinking that his cock is huge (so little I knew then...) and it hurt and pleasure was far far away...but after that I wanted to have sex just alldaylong...(it happened 9 years ago...)

--------------------

<3 RMM since 2005 <3

He is
He's the shining and the light without whom I cannot see
And he is
Insurrection, he is spite, he's the force that made me be
He is
Nostro dis pater, nostr' alma mater
He is
~Ghost~
+Quote Post

2 Pages  1 2 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th May 2024 - 02:39 PM