Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages  1 2 3 > »  
Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Dead Posts, let dead posts lie

theinfamousjax
post May 4 2009, 05:20 AM
Post #1

D Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 29,905

i'vew noticed a trend that is very quickly annoying me. The idiotic bumping of a long dead post. Now first i'd like to point out exceptions to this cuz most of you won;t read my whole post. Concept posts like Flash Friday and the nightly pic post or stuff like that is fine and reviving your own post about yourself like a 411 or a top melons about you. What is annoying are the people who bump a post thats been dead for two years and the subject of the post hasn't posted anything and has deleted all pics of her. WHY DO IT? SHE'S NOT GONNA MAGICALLY COME BACK its a post on a message board not a bat signal. If you wanna try to get in touch with her pm her at least that way it'll send a notification to her email and everyone won't have to see how stupid you are. and its not just one person or one post and we're not talkin like weeks or months we're talking a year or more since the last post. Anybody else share my frustration? action-smiley-047.gif

--------------------
Fuck being famous, I'd rather be infamous
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
misschickie
post May 4 2009, 01:52 PM
Post #2

MISCHIEF.MAYHEM.SOAP
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,236

lol....i hear ya brother! though i just revived an old thread...but i put pics in it!

--------------------
user posted image
the only thing i'll ever ask of you...you gotta promise not to stop when i say when.

do not try to outbitch this bitch...you will not win
+Quote Post
theinfamousjax
post May 4 2009, 01:54 PM
Post #3

D Cup

QUOTE(misschickie @ May 4 2009, 01:52 PM)
lol....i hear ya brother!  though i just revived an old thread...but i put pics in it!

but thats fine thats an actual revival its got new sexy material...i'm talking like a top melons page where the girl is gone its like sending emails to Anna Nicole Smith yea she was hott but she's not gonna answer anymore

--------------------
+Quote Post
misschickie
post May 4 2009, 01:57 PM
Post #4

MISCHIEF.MAYHEM.SOAP
Group Icon

QUOTE(theinfamousjax @ May 4 2009, 10:54 AM)
but thats fine thats an actual revival its got new sexy material...i'm talking like a top melons page where the girl is gone its like sending emails to Anna Nicole Smith yea she was hott but she's not gonna answer anymore

omg....that was horrible...funny, but horrible.

and you are right. the past was great, but why bump a thread for someone obviously not coming back. i do see the futility in it. and it bumps off women who may be currently posting...

--------------------
user posted image
the only thing i'll ever ask of you...you gotta promise not to stop when i say when.

+Quote Post
theinfamousjax
post May 4 2009, 01:59 PM
Post #5

D Cup

QUOTE(misschickie @ May 4 2009, 01:57 PM)
omg....that was horrible...funny, but horrible.

and you are right.  the past was great, but why bump a thread for someone obviously not coming back.  i do see the futility in it.  and it bumps off women who may be currently posting...

exactly and that can kill threads and then the woman in that thread stops posting and you have another dead thread that some idiot will try to revive in a year or two and that'll bump some new girl off and.....

--------------------
+Quote Post
evade20
post May 4 2009, 08:46 PM
Post #6

Melon Master

Member No.: 11,658

QUOTE(theinfamousjax @ May 4 2009, 01:59 PM)
exactly and that can kill threads and then the woman in that thread stops posting and you have another dead thread that some idiot will try to revive in a year or two and that'll bump some new girl off and.....

Jax, Sometimes they do come back and are over joyed that somebody cared. I'll bum any post that I want to, you frickin'A cup NOOB! angry-smiley-011.gif angry-smiley-011.gif

nah.gif nah.gif

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
UncleBuck
post May 4 2009, 09:12 PM
Post #7

D Cup
Group Icon

Member No.: 14,012

QUOTE(evade20 @ May 4 2009, 06:46 PM)
Jax,  Sometimes they do come back and are over joyed that somebody cared.  I'll bum any post that I want to, you frickin'A cup NOOB!   angry-smiley-011.gif  angry-smiley-011.gif
nah.gif  nah.gif

bang.gif Fuck'n right if we want to bump an old thread with hopes that they may cum back that is great' sometimes the girls are just lurkin out there and if per-chance they happen to see that we have not forgotten them they might cum back.... it would be great to see some of the "old" girls posting here again food-smiley-004.gif would sure breath a breath of life back into rmm.... when you have been here awhile Aj and you might understand this blink.gif angry-smiley-011.gif

--------------------
*100% of the shots you don't take don't go in.
Wayne Gretzky.

*Man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day.

*Egos are like dicks.
All men have one, but mine's bigger.
+Quote Post
theinfamousjax
post May 4 2009, 09:40 PM
Post #8

D Cup

oh boys did i hurt your feelings? aww let me find where i put your binkys or you can suck each other off for all i care. go ahead try to bump all the helplessly old threads you want i'll just keep laughing at your stupidity. You call me a n00b and yet the moderator is agreeing with me that your foolish. Live in the present boys enjoy the now. And if i wanted to i could spam myself all over this message board like you do, but instead of talking about sex all the time and what i'd do on here....I ACTUALLY GO DO IT. so you can get as mad as you want cuz honestly i don't care if yu live die or grow mushrooms in your crack.....

oh and have a nice day
the infamous one

--------------------
+Quote Post
UncleBuck
post May 5 2009, 12:15 AM
Post #9

D Cup
Group Icon

Member No.: 14,012

angry-smiley-011.gif
QUOTE(theinfamousjax @ May 4 2009, 07:40 PM)
oh boys did i hurt your feelings? aww let me find where i put your binkys or you can suck each other off for all i care. go ahead try to bump all the helplessly old threads you want i'll just keep laughing at your stupidity.  You call me a n00b and yet the moderator is agreeing with me that your foolish. Live in the present boys enjoy the now.  And if i wanted to i could spam myself all over this message board like you do, but instead of talking about sex all the time and what i'd do on here....I ACTUALLY GO DO IT.  so you can get as mad as you want cuz honestly i don't care if yu live die or grow mushrooms in your crack.....
oh and have a nice day
the infamous one

The infamousjaxsoff....fucking your sister and wacking off to pics of your mom don't count as doing "it"..if someone wants to revive an old thread in hopes that she may return, more power to them. There has been some very classy ladies posting here and if everyonce in a while someone wants to remember them ...great... I for one hope that the person revived in the thread may come back and post a pic or 2
Every so often we watch a dick-weed like yourself start posting, hoping to get some attention and try to make yourself and other Noobs think that maybe what you post might be special, but believe me what you have to say here means sweet fuck all. You are a dumb ass.
I've wasted enough of my time withyou so go fuck yourself, and your sister and good luck with your mother angry-smiley-011.gif

to quote another "THAT IS ALL" jerkit.gif

--------------------
*100% of the shots you don't take don't go in.
Wayne Gretzky.

*Man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day.

*Egos are like dicks.
All men have one, but mine's bigger.
+Quote Post
theinfamousjax
post May 5 2009, 12:46 AM
Post #10

D Cup

QUOTE(UncleBuck @ May 5 2009, 12:15 AM)
angry-smiley-011.gif
The infamousjaxsoff....fucking your sister and wacking off to pics of your mom don't count as doing "it"..if someone wants to revive an old thread in hopes that she may return, more power to them. There has been some very classy ladies posting here and if everyonce in a while someone wants to remember them ...great...  I for one hope that the person revived in the thread may come back and post a pic or 2
Every so often we watch a dick-weed like yourself start posting, hoping to get some attention and try to make yourself and other Noobs think that maybe what you post might be special, but believe me what you have to say here means sweet fuck all. You are a dumb ass.
I've wasted enough of my time withyou so go fuck yourself, and your sister and good luck with your mother angry-smiley-011.gif

to quote another "THAT IS ALL"  jerkit.gif

so let me get this straight im the dumb ass but the limits of your creativity is incest? really thats your A-game? your prolly still on color by numbers too. How are these ladies going to know you posted you wanna let em know you care send em a pm they get an email with that? (btw i never questioned their looks so why are you defending em) and like i said before you post whatever you want im not a mod i can't stop you but i'll post what i think about your stupid, illogical naivety, and how you think the number of posts you've written makes you superior whereas i think it shows just how pathetic you are that you spend all your time on here talking about it.
I don't need to make a name for myself especially on a site that is alot of anonymous work that very idea is retarted and could only be thought up by an impotent self-indulging fucker like yourself. Btw your prolly glad this is all anonymous or we'd all find out that your on the sex offender watch lift for being the creepy Uncle that feels up lil boys. and what do you have to do better with your time your hand ain't going anywhere

ps i can tell you what to go do without smiley faces

--------------------
+Quote Post
theinfamousjax
post May 5 2009, 01:19 AM
Post #11

D Cup

oh and unlike you who wants to sit here and wait on the classics who left. i'll celebrate the current hotties that are lighting this place up ...latinmama....c smith....laura34D.....kimboobs but you'd prolly prefer to wait till they leave so two years after they're gone you can post on their topics about how you now want em back

(ps no offense to sexy ladies i didn't mention not enough space to list you all)

--------------------
+Quote Post
paybarraman
post May 5 2009, 02:31 AM
Post #12

Our line starts coach?

Member No.: 1,198

popc1.gif

Some one pass me a beer.....this thread has potential!

popc1.gif

--------------------
Ding! There's the bell, who's buyin?

SLAP!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!!

Hello? Hello?.....Is this thing on? user posted image

What is it about Pay that makes me so hot?
Now I know what it is...he is just hot...end of story (misschickie)

+Quote Post
misschickie
post May 5 2009, 11:17 AM
Post #13

MISCHIEF.MAYHEM.SOAP
Group Icon

I can't believe this. Its not even possible for a banter conversation. It degrades to name calling and insults.

You don't think I miss the great guys who used to make me laugh? Pay, Bondi, Gnappy, Jrock, Puppet, Comedy? And the women I miss...Kiana, Baby21, Bunni, Bouncey. But I doubt any of them are coming back to stir up these boards with actual humor and good times.

But come on.....reviving a thread that hasn't had her posts in it for over 2 years? That is a crazy bump.

So remember jax....you aren't allowed to have an opinion till you have had a trillion kiss ass threads, but if you have been here from the beginning, apparently you can say whatever you like.

I am gonna go back to lurking and pulling pussy pics from threads...I notice nobody gets all over those "noobs" (god, I hate that word)...when they could actually get the place shut down.

See you all around...or not.

misschickie

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
paybarraman
post May 5 2009, 11:22 AM
Post #14

Our line starts coach?

QUOTE(misschickie @ May 5 2009, 04:17 PM)
I can't believe this.  Its not even possible for a banter conversation.  It degrades to name calling and insults. 

You don't think I miss the great guys who used to make me laugh?  Pay, Bondi, Gnappy, Jrock, Puppet, Comedy?  And the women I miss...Kiana, Baby21, Bunni, Bouncey.  But I doubt any of them are coming back to stir up these boards with actual humor and good times.

But come on.....reviving a thread that hasn't had her posts in it for over 2 years?  That is a crazy bump.

So remember jax....you aren't allowed to have an opinion till you have had a trillion kiss ass threads, but if you have been here from the beginning, apparently you can say whatever you like.

I am gonna go back to lurking and pulling pussy pics from threads...I notice nobody gets all over those "noobs" (god, I hate that word)...when they could actually get the place shut down.

misschickie

Nice goin fellas.....yall went and ran Miss Chickie!

--------------------

+Quote Post
theinfamousjax
post May 5 2009, 11:37 AM
Post #15

D Cup

QUOTE(paybarraman @ May 5 2009, 11:22 AM)
Nice goin fellas.....yall went and ran Miss Chickie!

in the spirit of acting childish "they started it"

--------------------
+Quote Post
evade20
post May 5 2009, 05:33 PM
Post #16

Melon Master

QUOTE(theinfamousjax @ May 5 2009, 11:37 AM)
in the spirit of acting childish "they started it"

angry-smiley-011.gif

laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
theinfamousjax
post May 5 2009, 09:12 PM
Post #17

D Cup

QUOTE(misschickie @ May 5 2009, 11:17 AM)
I can't believe this.  Its not even possible for a banter conversation.  It degrades to name calling and insults. 

You don't think I miss the great guys who used to make me laugh?  Pay, Bondi, Gnappy, Jrock, Puppet, Comedy?  And the women I miss...Kiana, Baby21, Bunni, Bouncey.  But I doubt any of them are coming back to stir up these boards with actual humor and good times.

But come on.....reviving a thread that hasn't had her posts in it for over 2 years?  That is a crazy bump.

misschickie

oh and if i have to kiss an ass can it be yours chickie?

--------------------
+Quote Post
misschickie
post May 6 2009, 02:12 AM
Post #18

MISCHIEF.MAYHEM.SOAP
Group Icon

QUOTE(theinfamousjax @ May 5 2009, 06:12 PM)
oh and if i have to kiss an ass can it be yours chickie?

yes.

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
misschickie
post May 6 2009, 02:13 AM
Post #19

MISCHIEF.MAYHEM.SOAP
Group Icon

and btw...evade can do whatever he likes...he is #1 in my book.

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
theinfamousjax
post May 6 2009, 02:17 AM
Post #20

D Cup

QUOTE(misschickie @ May 6 2009, 02:13 AM)

take a tumble with me after i finish kissing your lovely ass i bet i can dethrone him

--------------------
+Quote Post
evade20
post May 6 2009, 02:17 AM
Post #21

Melon Master

QUOTE(misschickie @ May 6 2009, 02:13 AM)

love-smiley-077.gif

--------------------
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
paybarraman
post May 6 2009, 02:23 AM
Post #22

Our line starts coach?

QUOTE(theinfamousjax @ May 6 2009, 07:17 AM)
take a tumble with me after i finish kissing your lovely ass i bet i can dethrone him

laughing-smiley-017.gif

Oh really?

oh shit!!!! that was funny!!!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
misschickie
post May 6 2009, 07:00 PM
Post #23

MISCHIEF.MAYHEM.SOAP
Group Icon

QUOTE(theinfamousjax @ May 5 2009, 11:17 PM)

oh really? well hell, i'll give you a whirl!

QUOTE(evade20 @ May 5 2009, 11:17 PM)
love-smiley-077.gif

back atcha, angel

QUOTE(paybarraman @ May 5 2009, 11:23 PM)
laughing-smiley-017.gif

Oh really?  
oh shit!!!!   that was funny!!!!!

oh paaaay....good old fashioned kwality postin!

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
theinfamousjax
post May 6 2009, 11:03 PM
Post #24

D Cup

QUOTE(misschickie @ May 6 2009, 07:00 PM)
oh really?  well hell, i'll give you a whirl!
back atcha, angel
oh paaaay....good old fashioned kwality postin!

hopefully its much more than a whirl and you name the time and the place and ill make the earth quake

--------------------
+Quote Post
misschickie
post May 7 2009, 06:11 PM
Post #25

MISCHIEF.MAYHEM.SOAP
Group Icon

QUOTE(theinfamousjax @ May 6 2009, 08:03 PM)
hopefully its much more than a whirl and you name the time and the place and ill make the earth quake

sexy, i'll take you up on that here and now

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
ddd35
post May 8 2009, 09:48 AM
Post #26

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(misschickie @ May 5 2009, 09:17 AM)

misschickie

Babe both Bondi and Gnappy have stopped in here , usually early central standard time for bondi ..wait and see if any of us get close to his post total he will return . he has to be the first loser behind Freek . I like Evade said often bring back old friends in case they stop in to chack and see if anybody still cares such as boanna who i still speak to elsewere and know she hopes to come back as soon as she gets some other issues in her life done with HUBBY , anyway its just seems funny that a noob would try to make a rule such as this after 60 posts . Oh well it sure itsnt worth spending much time on as we all are free to do as we wish . And Chickie i thought i was #1 oh I guess you were just taking a Piss on me when you told me that ..LOL tongue.gif
+Quote Post
ddd35
post May 8 2009, 09:52 AM
Post #27

Melon Master

Cangirl is a good exmaple as is Juicy , we all thought they had left and now there back , matter of fact cangirl is here right now . Proof dreams do come true .
+Quote Post
theinfamousjax
post May 8 2009, 10:45 AM
Post #28

D Cup

really 3d you can't read and with all those posts to your credit? did i say the word rule anywhere? i didn;t think i did. i gave my opinion on a common happening here. my opinion was bumping long dead posts with no hint that the person your posting for will ever come back is retarted. the few that come back are the exception not the rule and if your talking to em on another messaging service then you do have a hint she's coming back so this doesnt apply. and btw how can yu make fun of someone who wants to have alot more posts than other people and then try to make fun of me for not giving a shit and only posting when i care. if i wanted to i could have hundreds of posts by now, however i post when i want about what i want.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ddd35
post May 8 2009, 12:58 PM
Post #29

Melon Master

QUOTE(theinfamousjax @ May 8 2009, 08:45 AM)
really 3d you can't read and with all those posts to your credit?  did i say the word rule anywhere? i didn;t think i did.  i gave my opinion on a common happening here. my opinion was bumping long dead posts with no hint that the person your posting for will ever come back is retarted.  the few that come back are the exception not the rule and if your talking to em on another messaging service then you do have a hint she's coming back so this doesnt apply.  and btw how can yu make fun of someone who wants to have alot more posts than other people and then try to make fun of me for not giving a shit and only posting when i care.  if i wanted to i could have hundreds of posts by now, however i post when i want about what i want.

smilio00.gif smilio00.gif
+Quote Post
theinfamousjax
post May 8 2009, 11:20 PM
Post #30

D Cup

almost 10,000 posts and thats the berst you can do?

--------------------
+Quote Post

4 Pages  1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th May 2024 - 02:12 AM