Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages « < 6 7 8 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Your Fantasy, want to do or have done

Charlieginger
post Apr 13 2023, 06:55 AM
Post #211

A Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 45,391
Bra size (for females only): C

I gotta chime in here. My husband enjoyed doing the photos a ton. I really loved the nude beach. For me the best thing we did was the outdoor nude photo shoot. It was the best of both really. It was private property, we shared the session with a guy who was posing for his web site and the chemistry was just spot on that day. Being out there in the sun, free, the center of attention, was thrilling for me. I found myself becoming more aroused and wet the longer we were out there. I noticed myself becoming very aware of my body and any stimulation or touching anywhere sexual was extremely intense. The guy doing his shoot was preoccupied with what we were doing, and it made for a very sexual time for me. He stayed hard throughout the whole day and was enjoying me being nude with him. My husband still loves it when I talk about that day. It was the most amazing, free thing I've done sexually to date. The pictures are exciting to look at still. So many things about that day were amazing, I love talking about the details still. Writing about it now is still fun.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

8 Pages « < 6 7 8
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 02:07 PM