Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

29 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Your Last Sexual Encounter, ...when, who, what, where?

fellatiofiend18
post Jul 5 2006, 11:41 PM
Post #61

C Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,258

ok so as most of you know, ive cheated on my boyfriend last friday. (thanks AF for calling me a slut, my heart is warmed by you now. lol)
well ive been getting requests for details and i dont know if i feel like writing it out yet. ill have to do it when im less tired. haha sorry folks. it will come soon tho. tongue.gif

--------------------
<3Cortney
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
diamondgeezer
post Jul 6 2006, 01:10 AM
Post #62

B Cup

Member No.: 11,118

Got a rather enjoyable BJ and handjob earlier this evening. Sat on the sofa with her on the floor, while she took me way deep in her mouth and tickled my balls. Course I couldn't help grabbing hold of her 44DD boobs when I was getting ready to cum biggrin.gif

--------------------
I like fake ones. I just can't help it :)

diamond_geezer_@hotmail.com
+Quote Post
Cutie_Pie
post Jul 6 2006, 03:01 AM
Post #63

B Cup

Member No.: 16,254

. blink.gif

--------------------
user posted image Can you spot it!user posted image
+Quote Post
Assfucker
post Jul 6 2006, 08:25 AM
Post #64

(o)v(o)

Member No.: 15,153

QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Jul 6 2006, 03:01 AM)
I lost a bet with the husband that enitiled him to a min. 10 min blow job.

coz.gif

So you won't blow him 'just cause'?

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Cutie_Pie
post Jul 6 2006, 11:15 AM
Post #65

B Cup

QUOTE(Assfucker @ Jul 6 2006, 08:25 AM)
coz.gif
So you won't blow him 'just cause'?

Sometimes

--------------------
+Quote Post
Assfucker
post Jul 6 2006, 11:28 AM
Post #66

(o)v(o)

QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Jul 6 2006, 11:15 AM)
Sometimes

so what was the bet? popc1.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Cutie_Pie
post Jul 6 2006, 11:44 AM
Post #67

B Cup

QUOTE(Assfucker @ Jul 6 2006, 11:28 AM)
so what was the bet? popc1.gif

nothing excited, he got a new work van and it is black which is very uncommon anyway I thought the windows were tinted and he said they weren't he had to have it done so we bet and well yeah they werent tinted. blink.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Assfucker
post Jul 6 2006, 11:56 AM
Post #68

(o)v(o)

QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Jul 6 2006, 11:44 AM)
nothing excited, he got a new work van and it is black which is very uncommon anyway I thought the windows were tinted and he said they weren't he had to have it done so we bet and well yeah they werent tinted. blink.gif

What if he lost? Asslicking? popc1.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Cutie_Pie
post Jul 6 2006, 12:13 PM
Post #69

B Cup

QUOTE(Assfucker @ Jul 6 2006, 11:56 AM)
What if he lost? Asslicking? popc1.gif

Ummmmmmmmmm NO

If he lost I got to go shopping at Castels Sex Shop Super Store:D

--------------------
+Quote Post
Assfucker
post Jul 6 2006, 12:17 PM
Post #70

(o)v(o)

QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Jul 6 2006, 12:13 PM)
Ummmmmmmmmm NO

If he lost I got to go shopping at Castels Sex Shop Super Store:D

sounds as if he would've won reguardless 2thumbs.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Cutie_Pie
post Jul 6 2006, 12:22 PM
Post #71

B Cup

QUOTE(Assfucker @ Jul 6 2006, 12:17 PM)
sounds as if he would've won reguardless 2thumbs.gif

Yeah I thought about that when he said the bet had to be sexual related as far as winning I was like ummmm how do you loose.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Assfucker
post Jul 6 2006, 12:24 PM
Post #72

(o)v(o)

QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Jul 6 2006, 12:22 PM)
Yeah I thought about that when he said the bet had to be sexual related as far as winning I was like ummmm how do you loose.

guess that would depend on which hole it went into popc1.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Cutie_Pie
post Jul 6 2006, 12:31 PM
Post #73

B Cup

QUOTE(Assfucker @ Jul 6 2006, 12:24 PM)

puke1.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Blond Bombshell
post Jul 6 2006, 06:05 PM
Post #74

C Cup

Member No.: 15,211

QUOTE(Assfucker @ Jul 6 2006, 12:24 PM)

laughing-smiley-017.gif
+Quote Post
throb
post Jul 6 2006, 07:11 PM
Post #75

Training Bra

Member No.: 16,403

looking fwd 4 more details
+Quote Post
frankj
post Jul 6 2006, 08:07 PM
Post #76

Training Bra

Member No.: 14,416

has this ever happened to anybody?

my girlfriend visited me this past weekend and we had lots and lots of fun. i hadnt seen her for about a month or so and somehow i had managed to keep my hands off of myself for that time. the first time we had sex she had her first orgasm in a month and then it was my turn. I was on my back and she was on top when she pulled off of me so i would cum on my stomach. can you imagine my surprise when somehow i came right into my open mouth.... blink.gif I had no clue what happened for a second and why there was shit in my mouth. Talk about aim, though I defintely was not aiming.

None of my friends would want to hear about this at all, but I had to tell someone.
+Quote Post
fellatiofiend18
post Jul 6 2006, 10:40 PM
Post #77

C Cup

QUOTE(frankj @ Jul 6 2006, 08:07 PM)

my girlfriend visited me this past weekend and we had lots and lots of fun.  i hadnt seen her for about a month or so and somehow i had managed to keep my hands off of myself for that time.  the first time we had sex she had her first orgasm in a month and then it was my turn.  I was on my back and she was on top when she pulled off of me so i would cum on my stomach.  can you imagine my surprise when somehow i came right into my open mouth.... blink.gif  I had no clue what happened for a second and why there was shit in my mouth.  Talk about aim, though I defintely was not aiming.

None of my friends would want to hear about this at all, but I had to tell someone.

THAT IS THE MOST HILARIOUS FUCKING SHIT I HAVE EVER HEARD IN MY ENTIER LIFE!!! i mean its not that big of a deal but it is pretty funny and sucks to be you if you are squeemish about that sort of thing. lol nah.gif

--------------------
<3Cortney
+Quote Post
paybarraman
post Jul 7 2006, 07:37 AM
Post #78

Our line starts coach?

Member No.: 1,198

C'mon Cort.......spill...... popc1.gif

--------------------
Ding! There's the bell, who's buyin?

SLAP!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!!

Hello? Hello?.....Is this thing on? user posted image

What is it about Pay that makes me so hot?
Now I know what it is...he is just hot...end of story (misschickie)

+Quote Post
Assfucker
post Jul 7 2006, 08:10 AM
Post #79

(o)v(o)

my girlfriend visited me this past weekend and we had lots and lots of fun.  i hadnt seen her for about a month or so and somehow i had managed to keep my hands off of myself for that time.  the first time we had sex she had her first orgasm in a month and then it was my turn.  I was on my back and she was on top when she pulled off of me so i would cum on my stomach.  can you imagine my surprise when somehow i came right into my open mouth.... blink.gif  I had no clue what happened for a second and why there was shit in my mouth.  Talk about aim, though I defintely was not aiming.

laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Cutie_Pie
post Jul 7 2006, 02:14 PM
Post #80

B Cup

smilio12.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
stevieboy
post Jul 7 2006, 05:39 PM
Post #81

C Cup

Member No.: 9,995

QUOTE(fellatiofiend18 @ Jul 5 2006, 11:41 PM)
ok so as most of you know, ive cheated on my boyfriend last friday. (thanks AF for calling me a slut, my heart is warmed by you now. lol)
well ive been getting requests for details and i dont know if i feel like writing it out yet. ill have to do it when im less tired. haha sorry folks. it will come soon tho.  tongue.gif

Details...and hopefully Pix! Its Kenny's fault for not letting you take pix of your escapades for us to share
+Quote Post
Blond Bombshell
post Jul 8 2006, 08:01 AM
Post #82

C Cup

OMG that is so funny.

laughing-smiley-014.gif
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jul 8 2006, 09:12 AM
Post #83

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

smilio04.gif
+Quote Post
Blond Bombshell
post Jul 8 2006, 04:25 PM
Post #84

C Cup

Okay I know I dont write as well as AF but let me tell you about yesterday in the
car.
AF & I were on our way home from somewhere & he started to rub me though my jeans
He told me to take them off ....so I did. (we where on the highway in the rain) He fingered me & I played with my clit & tits( our windows are not tinted)my legs are on the dash so he can finger me good & have a good view
We did this for about 15min . I could not touch him or he would cum (he said)
He said he had to pull off so he could fuck me & lick my pussy.

We pulled off on the off ramp & got stuck at a light .Where he bent over to my seat to get a lick of my very wet pussy...

we found a shopping center & pulled into it . There were cars & people all over
I jumped in the back seat & spread my legs he jammed his dick into me ...grabed my neck & pulled my hair at the same time told me what a whore I was for letting him do me in the car .He fucked me hard dirty bitch he cept calling me until he cum so hard . Then I sucked it clean before we got back in the front to drive home...

Wow that was fuuuuunnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
+Quote Post
evade20
post Jul 8 2006, 08:06 PM
Post #85

Melon Master

Member No.: 11,658

QUOTE(Blond Bombshell @ Jul 8 2006, 04:25 PM)
Okay I know I dont write as well as AF but let me tell you about yesterday in the
car.
AF & I were on our way home from somewhere & he started to rub me though my jeans
He told me to take them off ....so I did. (we where on the highway in the rain) He fingered me & I played with my clit & tits( our windows are not tinted)my legs are on the dash so he can finger me good & have a good view

We pulled off on the off ramp & got stuck at a light .Where he bent over to my seat to get a lick of my very wet pussy...
I jumped in the back seat & spread my legs he jammed his dick into me ...grabed my neck & pulled my hair at the same time told me what a  whore I was for letting him do me in the car .He fucked me hard   dirty bitch he cept calling me until he cum so hard . Then I sucked it clean before we got back in the front to drive home...

Pix? coz.gif love-smiley-077.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
juicyboobs
post Jul 9 2006, 09:51 AM
Post #86

D Cup

Member No.: 8,510

car.

I jumped in the back seat & spread my legs he jammed his dick into me ...grabed my neck & pulled my hair at the same time told me what a  whore I was for letting him do me in the car .He fucked me hard   dirty bitch he cept calling me until he cum so hard . Then I sucked it clean before we got back in the front to drive home...

BB....... catching my breath a sec...do you mind if i borrow him to take shopping with me......... i have some leather seats to christen yet.....
+Quote Post
fellatiofiend18
post Jul 10 2006, 05:10 AM
Post #87

C Cup

QUOTE(paybarraman @ Jul 7 2006, 07:37 AM)
C'mon Cort.......spill...... popc1.gif

hahaha ok ok ok....

well the last time i said anything was july 5th in reference to june 30th.... and i have hooked up with my "latin lover" once more just this past friday also. haha...

i guess ill just tell one story at a time.

friday night my "friend" dan drove out to see me so we could hang out. i kind of knew something, anything would happen. well dan and i went to the movies and during the movie, his strategically placed arm around me began caressing my tit and his hand ever so slyly slid into my bra to tease my nipple. his erection was quite obvious so i took the time to give it some handy attention. anyways, i was afraid that ppl would notice so twice, i had to stop him from getting too frisky. after the movie, we went to the car, which was actually parked pretty much right under a lamppost. dans affinity for tits became even more blatantly obvious as he released mine from inside my shirt and out of my bra. tits hanging out of my clothes, he began sucking and licking on them and biting at my nipples. all this play was getting me extremely wet and i was becoming increasingly horny by the moment. his cock was rock hard and noticeable thru his khaki shorts, which we then opened so that i could have a look and a feel. gripping and stroking his cock, dan continued to tease my breasts, pinching my nipples and using them to shake each tit. my panties kept getting wetter and wetter and my grip on his cock tighter. at one point i was leaning back with my legs parted just enuff that he slid his hand down to my pussy and lightly teased my clit for a moment. i also leaned over to him to begin teasing his cock with my lips and tongue. 9 hard inches of puerto rican cock just for me 03.gif anyhow, the parking lot was seemingly getting more pedestrian action so we decided to drive to a relatives house who i knew was on vacation. once we arrived, we began our actions once more and at that point, dan suggested we get in the back of the car. mind you, dan drives a honda civic, a new one, and the space is somewhat limited.... anyhow, in the back seat i unvieled dans cock and began to work my fellatio skills on him. to his surprise i was able to deep throat his 9 inch cock but not holding the deep for too long. "you want this cock in your pussy" - did i just hear this correctly? i think i did... i told myself i wasnt going to have sex with him.... but in that moment i threw inhibitions out the window and told him to get the condom. straddling him, i slid his hardness into my pussy and began to slowly fuck him. with the space restraints we switched positions to i on my back and after a few other position changes decided the romp should continue in the front entry to the house (a screened in porch of sorts). we lay down a comforter and with myself on my knees in the doggie style position, dan began to fuck me once again. my pussy was feeling mighty good by then and i told dan to slide that hard cock into my ass. after some slight fumbling, i ordered him to remove the condom (in hopes for better completion of the task) and fuck my ass good. as he proceeded to fuck my tight ass, i rubbed my clit and within a matter of minutes began orgasming from the pleasure. once i was finished i told dan i wanted him to cum for me. he then had me lay down on my back so that he could straddle my chest with my breasts gripping around his cock for a titfuck. his dick sliding up and down between my tits, he told me he was going to cum and i said i was ready. his cum began shooting out onto my tits, up my neck, onto my chin; 3 or 4 hot squirts of cum.

we smiled, got dressed, and drove to get some pancakes. haha. returning to my house, i showered and climbed into bed with kenny while dan slept on the living room couch..... kenny none the wiser....

and that is the story of dans and my first sexual encounter. nah.gif

--------------------
<3Cortney
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jul 10 2006, 06:50 AM
Post #88

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(fellatiofiend18 @ Jul 10 2006, 05:10 AM)
hahaha ok ok ok....

well the last time i said anything was july 5th in reference to june 30th.... and i have hooked up with my "latin lover" once more just this past friday also. haha...

friday night my "friend" dan drove out to see me so we could hang out. i kind of knew something, anything would happen. well dan and i went to the movies and during the movie, his strategically placed arm around me began caressing my tit and his hand ever so slyly slid into my bra to tease my nipple. his erection was quite obvious so i took the time to give it some handy attention. anyways, i was afraid that ppl would notice so twice, i had to stop him from getting too frisky. after the movie, we went to the car, which was actually parked pretty much right under a lamppost. dans affinity for tits became even more blatantly obvious as he released mine from inside my shirt and out of my bra. tits hanging out of my clothes, he began sucking and licking on them and biting at my nipples. all this play was getting me extremely wet and i was becoming increasingly horny by the moment. his cock was rock hard and noticeable thru his khaki shorts, which we then opened so that i could have a look and a feel. gripping and stroking his cock, dan continued to tease my breasts, pinching my nipples and using them to shake each tit. my panties kept getting wetter and wetter and my grip on his cock tighter. at one point i was leaning back with my legs parted just enuff that he slid his hand down to my pussy and lightly teased my clit for a moment. i also leaned over to him to begin teasing his cock with my lips and tongue. 9 hard inches of puerto rican cock just for me  03.gif anyhow, the parking lot was seemingly getting more pedestrian action so we decided to drive to a relatives house who i knew was on vacation. once we arrived, we began our actions once more and at that point, dan suggested we get in the back of the car. mind you, dan drives a honda civic, a new one, and the space is somewhat limited.... anyhow, in the back seat i unvieled dans cock and began to work my fellatio skills on him. to his surprise i was able to deep throat his 9 inch cock but not holding the deep for too long. "you want this cock in your pussy" - did i just hear this correctly? i think i did... i told myself i wasnt going to have sex with him.... but in that moment i threw inhibitions out the window and told him to get the condom. straddling him, i slid his hardness into my pussy and began to slowly fuck him. with the space restraints we switched positions to i on my back and after a few other position changes decided the romp should continue in the front entry to the house (a screened in porch of sorts). we lay down a comforter and with myself on my knees in the doggie style position, dan began to fuck me once again. my pussy was feeling mighty good by then and i told dan to slide that hard cock into my ass. after some slight fumbling, i ordered him to remove the condom (in hopes for better completion of the task) and fuck my ass good. as he proceeded to fuck my tight ass, i rubbed my clit and within a matter of minutes began orgasming from the pleasure. once i was finished i told dan i wanted him to cum for me. he then had me lay down on my back so that he could straddle my chest with my breasts gripping around his cock for a titfuck. his dick sliding up and down between my tits, he told me he was going to cum and i said i was ready. his cum began shooting out onto my tits, up my neck, onto my chin; 3 or 4 hot squirts of cum.

we smiled, got dressed, and drove to get some pancakes. haha. returning to my house, i showered and climbed into bed with kenny while dan slept on the living room couch..... kenny none the wiser....

and that is the story of dans and my first sexual encounter.  nah.gif

awesome
+Quote Post
Assfucker
post Jul 10 2006, 10:32 AM
Post #89

(o)v(o)

car.

smilio05.gif

I did, I almost came in my pant

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
paybarraman
post Jul 10 2006, 10:42 AM
Post #90

Our line starts coach?

Member No.: 1,198

QUOTE(fellatiofiend18 @ Jul 10 2006, 05:10 AM)
hahaha ok ok ok....

friday night ......................

DAMN Cortney!!!!! I knew there was a good reason why I want to fuck you baby!!!!

--------------------
Ding! There's the bell, who's buyin?

SLAP!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!!

Hello? Hello?.....Is this thing on? user posted image

What is it about Pay that makes me so hot?
Now I know what it is...he is just hot...end of story (misschickie)

+Quote Post

29 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th May 2024 - 10:45 AM