Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

29 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Your Last Sexual Encounter, ...when, who, what, where?

numba1fan
post May 20 2006, 01:36 AM
Post #31

C Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,687

that was definitley fucking hot babe. grinning-smiley-003.gif grinning-smiley-003.gif

(repeat?..........with pics?...........soon?)

03.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Assfucker
post Jun 9 2006, 10:48 AM
Post #32

(o)v(o)

Member No.: 15,153

Last night was GREAT!

Put the kids to bed, the wife was posting so I took a shower, came out and started rubbing her back as she read/posted here at RMM, little did she know that I was HARD AS A ROCK, and nOOd 22.gif

So I moved from behind her to the side and her eyes lit up 2thumbs.gif She took me in her talented mouth and began sucking me, my hand slid into her shirt and I felt her nipples getting hard, she spun around, took off her shirt and I strattled her, grabbed a fist full of hair and guided her head up and down, holding down for a moment as her throat massaged my cock.

I lead her over to the couch and had her bend over the back of it, full doggie position, and knelt behind her. I opened her up and began laping at her wet pussy and tight asshole. She would dip down to meet my hungary mouth, then pull away as the sensation got to intense. I got up and guided my cock into her and as I slid my full length into her pussy, it took her breath away. I started off slow, and quickly got into a rythem as my heaving balls began to slap her swollen clit.

As the feeling got to much for me to stand, I pulled out, turned around and went back to licking her now SOAKING pussy.......

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
foxy lady
post Jun 9 2006, 10:52 AM
Post #33

D Cup

Member No.: 14,069

QUOTE(Assfucker @ Jun 9 2006, 10:48 AM)
Last night was GREAT!

Put the kids to bed, the wife was posting so I took a shower, came out and started rubbing her back as she read/posted here at RMM, little did she know that I was HARD AS A ROCK, and nOOd 22.gif

So I moved from behind her to the side and her eyes lit up 2thumbs.gif She took me in her talented mouth and began sucking me, my hand slid into her shirt and I felt her nipples getting hard, she spun around, took off her shirt and I strattled her, grabbed a fist full of hair and guided her head up and down, holding down for a moment as her throat massaged my cock.

I lead her over to the couch and had her bend over the back of it, full doggie position, and knelt behind her. I opened her up and began laping at her wet pussy and tight asshole. She would dip down to meet my hungary mouth, then pull away as the sensation got to intense. I got up and guided my cock into her and as I slid my full length into her pussy, it took her breath away. I started off slow, and quickly got into a rythem as my heaving balls began to slap her swollen clit.

As the feeling got to much for me to stand, I pulled out, turned around and went back to licking her now SOAKING pussy.......

popc1.gif popc1.gif

--------------------
It takes a bitch like me to love a bastard like him
+Quote Post
Assfucker
post Jun 9 2006, 11:07 AM
Post #34

(o)v(o)

............she grinded on my face for a while and I was in heaven, I could lick her sweet hole for hours, but she needed my cock in her mouth, so she turned around, I was sitting on the floor, back against the couch licking her, and positioned herself in a semi 69.

Picture this, she was squating over my face, leaning down to lick my throbbing cock. I had FULL access to her holes and took FULL advantage. I took turns lapping her pussy, flicking my tongue on her clit, then pulling her ass down so I could lick her tight asshole. She took me into her mouth, moaning as she did which hightened my pleasure. She'd then pull away and jack my cock till I was on the edge of cumming......

Man I love this position....I had such a great visual of her pussy/ass combo, plus her tits, plus her mouth on my cock......I could cum right now from thinking about it. 22.gif

She then spun around and lowered herself onto my cock. She rode me hard, and as I tweeked her nipples I knew she was close.....I didn't want to cum yet, but I was not in the drivers seat.....so as she fucked me harder, I began to feel the waves of my climax.....I held back. She began to buck and moan, I was licking my hands and roughly rubbed her nipples as she came all over my lap...this was too much for me to stand, she reached back and grabbed my balls and rubbed my taint with a finger as unloaded deep inside her pussy........

I am ready for a repeat smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
foxy lady
post Jun 9 2006, 11:13 AM
Post #35

D Cup

QUOTE(Assfucker @ Jun 9 2006, 11:07 AM)
............she grinded on my face for a while and I was in heaven, I could lick her sweet hole for hours, but she needed my cock in her mouth, so she turned around, I was sitting on the floor, back against the couch licking her, and positioned herself in a semi 69.

Picture this, she was squating over my face, leaning down to lick my throbbing cock. I had FULL access to her holes and took FULL advantage. I took turns lapping her pussy, flicking my tongue on her clit, then pulling her ass down so I could lick her tight asshole. She took me into her mouth, moaning as she did which hightened my pleasure. She'd then pull away and jack my cock till I was on the edge of cumming......

Man I love this position....I had such a great visual of her pussy/ass combo, plus her tits, plus her mouth on my cock......I could cum right now from thinking about it.  22.gif

She then spun around and lowered herself onto my cock. She rode me hard, and as I tweeked her nipples I knew she was close.....I didn't want to cum yet, but I was not in the drivers seat.....so as she fucked me harder, I began to feel the waves of my climax.....I held back. She began to buck and moan, I was licking my hands and roughly rubbed her nipples as she came all over my lap...this was too much for me to stand, she reached back and grabbed my balls and rubbed my taint with a finger as unloaded deep inside her pussy........
I am ready for a repeat smile.gif

Sounds like AF & BB had a very pleasurable evening smilio09.gif 11.gif 03.gif .......now I know boanna is gonna be envious she missed out on this event tongue.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Assfucker
post Jun 9 2006, 11:24 AM
Post #36

(o)v(o)

QUOTE(foxy lady @ Jun 9 2006, 11:13 AM)
Sounds like AF & BB had a very pleasurable evening smilio09.gif  11.gif  03.gif .......now I know boanna is gonna be envious she missed out on this event tongue.gif

yep, there was room smilio09.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
boanna
post Jun 9 2006, 04:29 PM
Post #37

OFFICIAL MODERATOR of the Board Moderators

Member No.: 14,038

QUOTE(Assfucker @ Jun 9 2006, 08:48 AM)
Last night was GREAT!

glad i could warm her up a bit for u AF!
smilio14.gif
+Quote Post
boanna
post Jun 9 2006, 04:32 PM
Post #38

QUOTE(Assfucker @ Jun 9 2006, 09:24 AM)
yep, there was room smilio09.gif

kinda. last night...nothin.

but as for my last sexual encounter...does it count if i was the only one in the room?

i was reading a PM from a dear fella here at this choice site...
wrote him back.
he gives me one word that stirs something between my belly button and the chair i am sitting on.

gabba.gif ohmy.gif guns.gif gabba.gif

he came once, i got pics, i came 4 times, my hand is sore.
+Quote Post
foxy lady
post Jun 9 2006, 04:34 PM
Post #39

D Cup

QUOTE(boanna @ Jun 9 2006, 04:32 PM)
kinda.  last night...nothin.

but as for my last sexual encounter...does it count if i was the only one in the room?

i was reading a PM from a dear fella here at this choice site...
wrote him back. 
he gives me one word that stirs something between my belly button and the chair i am sitting on.

smilio00.gif  ohmy.gif  guns.gif  smilio00.gif

he came once, i got pics, i came 4 times, my hand is sore.

popc1.gif popc1.gif

Would you like me to kiss it better love-smiley-077.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
boanna
post Jun 9 2006, 04:39 PM
Post #40

QUOTE(Assfucker @ May 11 2006, 10:58 AM)
....by now it's getting very hard to hold back. I thrust a couple times, then have to stop, then thrust again......sometimes I wish it wasn't like that, but the sensation in my cock is amazing. So I again pull out and get on my knees behind her, to lap at her juices trying to last as long as possible....I easly slid back in and as I spread her ass apart, it is just too much to bare....(pun intended tongue.gif ) So I again dig in and fuck her with everything I have left....I get into a trance of sorts and as the feeling over comes me, my knees start to buckle as I feel the first wave of my climax take over my body. My nipples begin to tingle and my balls tighten up under her tight grip.....she's almost milking my cum from my throbbing cock.....as I feel it coming closer, my thrusting becomes shallow, then deep...I pump her hard now knowing I'm going to........
going to......
faster
faster
harder
harder
............ cool-smiley-030.gif

then u woke up and discovered u had pissed on yourself!
+Quote Post
boanna
post Jun 9 2006, 04:40 PM
Post #41

QUOTE(foxy lady @ Jun 9 2006, 02:34 PM)
popc1.gif  popc1.gif

Would you like me to kiss it better love-smiley-077.gif

my hand is ok now, but the hoohah need some tlc!
+Quote Post
foxy lady
post Jun 9 2006, 04:46 PM
Post #42

D Cup

QUOTE(boanna @ Jun 9 2006, 04:40 PM)
my hand is ok now, but the hoohah need some tlc!

For the hoohah only:

love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Blond Bombshell
post Jun 10 2006, 12:12 AM
Post #43

C Cup

Member No.: 15,211

QUOTE(boanna @ Jun 9 2006, 04:29 PM)
glad i could warm her up a bit for u AF!
smilio14.gif

I was more than warm after you Just wish you were there sad.gif
+Quote Post
cassie
post Jun 13 2006, 11:12 AM
Post #44

A Cup

Member No.: 15,945

well for some reason i was really horny last night and my hubby was tired so i waited til he feel asleep and then got it on myself. i couldnt make to much movment so fingers and rubbing was the deal of the day. then i woke him up this morning and asked him to eat it AND HE DID 2thumbs.gif yummy good times!!!
+Quote Post
cassie
post Jun 13 2006, 11:30 AM
Post #45

A Cup

Member No.: 15,945

that story made me wet!!! and the pics were awesome too!!!
+Quote Post
sensual_lips
post Jun 13 2006, 12:10 PM
Post #46

C Cup

Member No.: 12,510

QUOTE(cassie @ Jun 13 2006, 11:30 AM)
that story made me wet!!! and the pics were awesome too!!!

thks glad u enjoy it biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image but oh so good !!!! what do you think ?
+Quote Post
Assfucker
post Jun 21 2006, 10:36 AM
Post #47

(o)v(o)

So it had been a few days and since the time I woke up yesterday morning I knew I wanted to suck and fuck BB's sweet pussy......so throughout the day it kept 'popping' into my head...it's been a long week, yes I know it's just started, but tiring just the same. So this has been put off for a few days now......a little 'pent up' so to speak silvio.gif

So I get home from work..yada,yada, shower, yada, eat, yada...settle in for the Heat game. She's wearing a cute little belly shirt, no bra and a thong 22.gif insta-boner. So we're watching the game, rubbing feet, I'm rubbing her sweet thighs, stomach...again 22.gif ...than as I put my hand close to her pussy, she guides me right there and starts grinding on my hand......so hawt.

She reaches in my shorts and finds my cock HARD! She begins to stroke me, I get on my hands and knees and yank her thong off, all the while her talented hands are rubbing my cock and my balls and my 'other area' smile.gif

I lean in and lap at her moist pussy, ummmmm it tastes so good anbd smells even better. I love it when it's not showered....sometimes ph34r.gif I spread her legs open and rub her lips and take some licks.....well this didn't last long............

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Assfucker
post Jun 21 2006, 10:50 AM
Post #48

(o)v(o)

......I got up on my knees and with one of her legs on my right hand I entered her. Not slowly either, I drove it riiiiiiiight home. With a gasp she took my full length. I started thrusting in and out, pinching her nipples as I did, she reached up and was tweeking mine as well. Looking down at her body, I came close to cumming, but held back. I leaned up and took both her ankles in my hands and slammed that pussy hard, my balls were slapping against her ass, and she began rubbing her clit as I fucked her.

as I got closer to cumming I had to stop thrusting so fast, so I'd pull my wet throbbing cock out of her pussy, then jam it back in....Now I'd pull it ALL THE WAY out then slam right back in, I'm thinking she liked this feeling a lot...I continued fucking her this way till I knew I was ok to thrust again without cumming.....she asked to suck me, but before she did I drove my cock all the way in, then while I was to the hilt, I gave her 'mini-thrusts' and I could tell she was close now too, so I didn't have her suck it, I just kept thrusting till.....till.....I was close too........hold.....hold.......hold.....HOLD.....

BAM, we climaxed together...I pumped her full of my cum and she shuttered and came all over my cock........glad I took a rain check on that BJ. I think it might be raining tonight smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Jun 21 2006, 12:52 PM
Post #49

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Member No.: 11,695

QUOTE(Assfucker @ Jun 21 2006, 10:50 AM)
......I got up on my knees and with one of her legs on my right hand I entered her. Not slowly either, I drove it riiiiiiiight home. With a gasp she took my full length. I started thrusting in and out, pinching her nipples as I did, she reached up and was tweeking mine as well. Looking down at her body, I came close to cumming, but held back. I leaned up and took both her ankles in my hands and slammed that pussy hard, my balls were slapping against her ass, and she began rubbing her clit as I fucked her.

as I got closer to cumming I had to stop thrusting so fast, so I'd pull my wet throbbing cock out of her pussy, then jam it back in....Now I'd pull it ALL THE WAY out then slam right back in, I'm thinking she liked this feeling a lot...I continued fucking her this way till I knew I was ok to thrust again without cumming.....she asked to suck me, but before she did I drove my cock all the way in, then while I was to the hilt, I gave her 'mini-thrusts' and I could tell she was close now too, so I didn't have her suck it, I just kept thrusting till.....till.....I was close too........hold.....hold.......hold.....HOLD.....
BAM, we climaxed together...I pumped her full of my cum and she shuttered and came all over my cock........glad I took a rain check on that BJ. I think it might be raining tonight smile.gif

If you think that's hot, wait till you see the video of it. Evade was peeping again. I think he was trying to get a good look at your ass

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
Assfucker
post Jun 21 2006, 01:03 PM
Post #50

(o)v(o)

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jun 21 2006, 12:52 PM)
If you think that's hot, wait till you see the video of it. Evade was peeping again.  I think he was trying to get a good look at your ass

all that sexin' talk and you're focused on my ass and Evade looking at it? coco.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Jun 21 2006, 01:36 PM
Post #51

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Assfucker @ Jun 21 2006, 01:03 PM)
all that sexin' talk and you're focused on my ass and Evade looking at it? coco.gif

You're right. It was a great story and it was pretty hot. I just wanted to post something and I was in a hurry cuz it was time to go get some lunch.

Anyway. Thanks for the hot story. I'm sure you'll have a great time tonight when it's raining and you're getting your BJ from BB. Ask her to do that thing with her tongue that I like.

--------------------
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
Assfucker
post Jun 21 2006, 01:48 PM
Post #52

(o)v(o)

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jun 21 2006, 01:36 PM)

Anyway.  Thanks for the hot story.  I'm sure you'll have a great time tonight when it's raining and you're getting your BJ from BB.  Ask her to do that thing with her tongue that I like.

she always does smilio09.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jun 21 2006, 02:42 PM
Post #53

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jun 21 2006, 01:36 PM)
You're right.  It was a great story and it was pretty hot.  I just wanted to post something and I was in a hurry cuz it was time to go get some lunch.

Anyway.  Thanks for the hot story.  I'm sure you'll have a great time tonight when it's raining and you're getting your BJ from BB.  Ask her to do that thing with her tongue that I like.

DAmn I thought I was the only one she did that tongue trick with ......
+Quote Post
Assfucker
post Jun 21 2006, 02:45 PM
Post #54

(o)v(o)

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jun 21 2006, 02:42 PM)
DAmn  I thought I was the only one she did that tongue trick with ......

please stop tarding up muah theard, thanks

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Jun 22 2006, 12:18 AM
Post #55

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Assfucker @ Jun 21 2006, 02:45 PM)
please stop tarding up muah theard, thanks

You're right AF. Here you supply us with a really great story that allows us to imagine us banging your hot wife, and here I am slapping up jokes all over the place. Please allow me a chance to rectify the situation. (and don't get excited... rectify has nothing to do with anal sex)

Please check out AF's story by clickin this link.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jun 22 2006, 12:43 AM
Post #56

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jun 22 2006, 12:18 AM)
You're right AF.  Here you supply us with a really great story that allows us to imagine us banging your hot wife, and here I am slapping up jokes all over the place.  Please allow me a chance to rectify the situation. (and don't get excited... rectify has nothing to do with anal sex)

It was a good story
+Quote Post
Assfucker
post Jun 22 2006, 09:24 AM
Post #57

(o)v(o)

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jun 22 2006, 12:18 AM)
You're right AF.  Here you supply us with a really great story that allows us to imagine us banging your hot wife, and here I am slapping up jokes all over the place.  Please allow me a chance to rectify the situation. (and don't get excited... rectify has nothing to do with anal sex)

Mebbe you could add some stories of the hot sex you have with your fiance', ya know before you get married and she quits fucking smilio03.gif

tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Jun 22 2006, 10:46 AM
Post #58

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Assfucker @ Jun 22 2006, 09:24 AM)
Mebbe you could add some stories of the hot sex you have with your fiance', ya know before you get married and she quits fucking smilio03.gif
tongue.gif

Yeah, right. Like there's time for fucking. what, with planning the wedding and whoring around on RMM all the time, who has time for fucking??

--------------------
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jun 22 2006, 12:06 PM
Post #59

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jun 22 2006, 08:46 AM)
Yeah, right.  Like there's time for fucking.  what, with planning the wedding and whoring around on RMM all the time, who has time for fucking??

And forget about it AFTER the wedding, you'll probably spend your weekend going to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if you'll have enough time.

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Jun 22 2006, 02:28 PM
Post #60

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jun 22 2006, 12:06 PM)
And forget about it AFTER the wedding, you'll probably spend your weekend going to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if you'll have enough time.

Yeah forget that. But how 'bout for now we all go streaking.

HEY EVERYBODY. WE'RE GOING STREAKING!!!

good talk grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

29 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th May 2024 - 11:21 AM