Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages  1 2 3 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Exhibitionism Stories

tera
post Dec 29 2006, 04:37 PM
Post #1

B Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,297

Come on, odds are if you are posting on this site girls you've got a good story or two. I sure even the guys have some as well.
My hubby started me off with exposing myself a little here and there, bending over with a low cut top, no panties and giving a peek to all out nude and getting seen. Even sex in public places! Now i'm into it and it gives me such a rush to watch a guys eyes light-up when he sees something he wasn't expecting to. So come on and tell me some of your stories so I can use your ideas to keep it exciting.
I start: The reason I came up with starting a thread came to me today. I was coming home driving into my neighborhood and saw the meterman reading meters at the entrance so I assumed he hadn't gotten to my street yet and if I got set-up in time I could give him a show.
I noticed during the summer he had to come into our backyard to read our meter and that is when I got the idea to have a little fun.
I'm in south florida and it's right a 80 degrees to day so perfect time to set-up my plan. I got home and rushed through the house and got my lawnchair, a bottled water, sprayer filled with water and my walkman. Set-up my chair a few feet from the meter[ good thing we have a privacy fence although one of our neighbors, he has seen me plenty of times] put on my walkman and sunglasses and got completely nude. The water sprayer I keep in the shade so the water is cool when I spray myself, it keeps the nips alert!
After what seemed like forever but only 30 min or so I could see him through the cracks in the fence approaching the gate. I played as if I was oblivious to anything with my radio on and my eyes closed [ but not all the way, I wanted to see his reaction]. He peeked over the fence [probably looking for dogs] and got an eye full, I was facing him and he just got a full beaver. He didn't stop looking right away and I didn't let on I knew he was there at first. After a few seconds I sat up to get a drink and pulled my radio off, he must of heard my radio because he announced he was there to check my meter. I giggled a second and told him to come on back, once he opened the fence I was sitting there in all my glory smiling at him and told him he had probably already seen me anyways. He was a bit startled but admitted he always peeks over to look for dogs when he has to go into backyards. The ice was broken and he proceeded to shut the gate behind him and walk on up to me to read the meter. I asked him if this has ever happen to him before and he said most girls cover-up once he announces he there. I said what is the use if he has already checked me out, he turned towards me with a grin and said "oh I did". I told him I hoped he liked what he saw and it made his day as he turned to leave, he turned back around and came right up to my chair and said his name was Ron and this is a day he would not soon forget. He wished me happy new year and left but not before turning on more time to get another look!
I had to get this thread started right away while the events were so fresh in my mind. Now hubby needs to get home, i've got some excitement to work off!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Dec 29 2006, 05:49 PM
Post #2

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

Great story....

shit like that never happens to me! blink.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Dec 29 2006, 05:51 PM
Post #3

Double D's
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 2,479

Now im checking to see if there are any openings at the Pembrook Pines utility company biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
hott1976
post Dec 29 2006, 05:54 PM
Post #4

Double D's

Member No.: 9,243

i love this story to....
it sounds exciting but not sure if i could go through with that in my neck of the woods. Who knows what might be checkin the meters round' here.........
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Dec 29 2006, 06:04 PM
Post #5

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Dec 29 2006, 05:51 PM)
Now im checking to see if there are any openings at the Pembrook Pines utility company biggrin.gif

laughing-smiley-017.gif Need an assistant? I could check for dogs for you?

QUOTE(hott1976 @ Dec 29 2006, 05:54 PM)
i love this story to....
it sounds exciting but not sure if i could go through with that in my neck of the woods.  Who knows what might be checkin the meters round' here.........

ph34r.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
kathleen
post Dec 30 2006, 02:45 PM
Post #6

A Cup

Member No.: 10,680

I'm way too much of a chicken most of the time, but I do have one story. I've been to a few Mardi Gras in New Orleans and one year I had had more to drink than usual. We were out in the Quarter watching all the hot college babes earn their beads and with the alcohol and the atmosphere I kind of got caught up in the moment and discovered how much fun it is to get surprise reactions. Now contrary to popular opinion and the pics you've seen of the girls in skimpy outfits it's COLD in NO in February!!!! So I was wearing a big old frumpy sweatshirt when I decided to approach my first mark for a set of beads. Well I guess he decided there were too many hot young babes around to mess with an old frumpy woman like me and he just gave me the beads! What fun is that?!?!?!? Anyway despite my disappointment I tried a second time. The second guy told me I had to earn them probably figuring he would humor the old broad and get back to the real action shortly. Well when I flashed him his jaw literally dropped and his eyes got huge. As I was pulling my sweatshirt back down he remembered his camera and got a nice shot of me laughing in my frumpy sweatshirt. It was really comical watching him desperatly fumble with his camera and then see the disappointment when he was too late. Kind of reminded me of when you see a guy looking at a girl as he walks into a pole. Anyway, now the shoe was on the other foot and he was offering me any beads I wanted for another flash just so he could get a pic. I played the game for a while telling him I got the beads and he had his chance and besides he didn't have any other beads I wanted. After a few minutes I gave him his picture. This scene played out a number of times that day. I had a blast watching the surprised reactions and camera fumbles from all the guys who had such minimal expectations. Then listening to the reasons they had to have a pic and negotiating the second deal was a ton of fun - not to mention a real turn on! I think this ended up being way more fun than if I had just had on a skimpy, sexy top where the guys would have been pestering me! May have to try it again some year! smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
tera
post Dec 31 2006, 01:19 AM
Post #7

B Cup

Great story Kathleen, thanks for contributing!

There has to be more stories out there, come on people!
+Quote Post
Dano
post Dec 31 2006, 08:43 AM
Post #8

Double D's

Member No.: 9,297

QUOTE(tera @ Dec 31 2006, 01:19 AM)
Great story Kathleen, thanks for contributing!
There has to be more stories out there, come on people!

Ohhhhh Id love to come read your meter...sexy Tera 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
Dano
post Dec 31 2006, 11:05 AM
Post #9

Double D's

QUOTE(kathleen @ Dec 30 2006, 02:45 PM)
I'm way too much of a chicken most of the time, but I do have one story.  I've been to a few Mardi Gras in New Orleans and one year I had had more to drink than usual.  We were out in the Quarter watching all the hot college babes earn their beads and with the alcohol and the atmosphere I kind of got caught up in the moment and discovered how much fun it is to get surprise reactions.  Now contrary to popular opinion and the pics you've seen of the girls in skimpy outfits it's COLD in NO in February!!!!  So I was wearing a big old frumpy sweatshirt when I decided to approach my first mark for a set of beads.  Well I guess he decided there were too many hot young babes around to mess with an old frumpy woman like me and he just gave me the beads!  What fun is that?!?!?!?  Anyway despite my disappointment I tried a second time.  The second guy told me I had to earn them probably figuring he would humor the old broad and get back to the real action shortly.  Well when I flashed him his jaw literally dropped and his eyes got huge.  As I was pulling my sweatshirt back down he remembered his camera and got a nice shot of me laughing in my frumpy sweatshirt.  It was really comical watching him desperatly fumble with his camera and then see the disappointment when he was too late.  Kind of reminded me of when you see a guy looking at a girl as he walks into a pole.  Anyway, now the shoe was on the other foot and he was offering me any beads I wanted for another flash just so he could get a pic.  I played the game for a while telling him I got the beads and he had his chance and besides he didn't have any other beads I wanted.  After a few minutes I gave him his picture.  This scene played out a number of times that day.  I had a blast watching the surprised reactions and camera fumbles from all the guys who had such minimal expectations.  Then listening to the reasons they had to have a pic and negotiating the second deal was a ton of fun - not to mention a real turn on!  I think this ended up being way more fun than if I had just had on a skimpy, sexy top where the guys would have been pestering me!  May have to try it again some year!   smile.gif

great Story sexy Kath.....id love a flash.....got some pearl beeds for your sexy tits. 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
tera
post Jan 1 2007, 12:58 PM
Post #10

B Cup

[attachmentid=34328]I'm surprised you girls haven't given more stories, don't tell me that Kathleen and I am the only girls on this site who has shown a little [ or alot ] in public!
This was my outfit I wore lastnight when we went to one of our favorite clubs. I started out with a bra and panties under it but after a few drinks they ended up in my purse. Needless to say, we got plenty of attn lastnight!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
TERA
+Quote Post
hott1976
post Jan 1 2007, 01:10 PM
Post #11

Double D's

i do have a story...
not sure if it fits in here but worth a try.

A long time ago (probably my sophmore year) in college i decided to take a road trip with my boyfriend at the time to go pick up one of his friends from Brown University somewhere up north.
My car was small but would make it all the way up there so we decided to take it. It was a jeep. We are driving up and of course i was gettin a little anxious cause it seemed like a very long long road trip to go pick this guy and all his college stuff up, so i decided why not relieve myself and do a little playing. I was not the driver so i managed to pull down my pants, recline the seat and move my panties over to the side. I wanted to really excite the driver (who was my bf). We are driving on some major highway and i'm totally squirming and playing and when i look over he is checkin me out and has a nice firm grip on his cock. He was very hard and i could tell that instantly even if he was wearing jeans. He managed to convince me to pull my panties down to my knees and i did...at this point driving was not safe. smile.gif He put his fingers inside me to feel how wet i was and i hadn't even begun to work very hard. I think it was just the mere thougth of being so turned on and turning him on to the point where he couldn't really do anything about it. I would say it was dusk..not dark but not sunny. His fingers were wet and then he rubbed them on my lips (my mouth...for clarification purposes)...which was completely sexy. To make this long story a bit shorter, a few big rigs drove by and caught a glipse of what was going on (as the car was not driving in a straight path). I ended up pleasuring myself with some squirming and squealing.... a bit more happened once we picked up the friend from brown univ. I have to admit..the friend was hot as hell.
To Be Continued................
+Quote Post
cycleguy
post Jan 1 2007, 01:34 PM
Post #12

A Cup

Member No.: 19,232

Damn, how long are you going to keep us drooling on this one?
+Quote Post
hott1976
post Jan 1 2007, 01:44 PM
Post #13

Double D's

I do have the rest of the story....i just want the anticipation to get you all! The rest was good to. smile.gif
+Quote Post
evade20
post Jan 1 2007, 05:39 PM
Post #14

Melon Master

Member No.: 11,658

QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 1 2007, 01:44 PM)
I do have the rest of the story....i just want the anticipation to get you all!  The rest was good to.  smile.gif

popc1.gif popc1.gif tongue.gif

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
tera
post Jan 1 2007, 09:55 PM
Post #15

B Cup

QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 1 2007, 12:44 PM)
I do have the rest of the story....i just want the anticipation to get you all!  The rest was good to.  smile.gif

Can't wait to read the conclusion, I bet it'll be good!
+Quote Post
Dano
post Jan 1 2007, 10:01 PM
Post #16

Double D's

QUOTE(tera @ Jan 1 2007, 09:55 PM)
Can't wait to read the conclusion, I bet it'll be good!

I've got my popcorn..and....Lube 2thumbs.gif im ready popc1.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jan 3 2007, 12:24 AM
Post #17

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 1 2007, 01:10 PM)
i do have a story... 

A long time ago (probably my sophmore year) in college i decided to take a road trip with my boyfriend at the time to go pick up one of his friends from Brown University somewhere up north. 
My car was small but would make it all the way up there so we decided to take it.  It was a jeep.  We are driving up and of course i was gettin a little anxious cause it seemed like a very long long road trip to go pick this guy and all his college stuff up, so i decided why not relieve myself and do a little playing.  I was not the driver so i managed to pull down my pants, recline the seat and move my panties over to the side.  I wanted to really excite the driver (who was my bf).  We are driving on some major highway and i'm totally squirming and playing and when i look over he is checkin me out and has a nice firm grip on his cock.  He was very hard and i could tell that instantly even if he was wearing jeans.  He managed to convince me to pull my panties down to my knees and i did...at this point driving was not safe.  smile.gif  He put his fingers inside me to feel how wet i was and i hadn't even begun to work very hard.  I think it was just the mere thougth of being so turned on and turning him on to the point where he couldn't really do anything about it.  I would say it was dusk..not dark but not sunny.  His fingers were wet and then he rubbed them on my lips (my mouth...for clarification purposes)...which was completely sexy.  To make this long story a bit shorter, a few big rigs drove by and caught a glipse of what was going on (as the car was not driving in a straight path).  I ended up pleasuring myself with some squirming and squealing.... a bit more happened once we picked up the friend from brown univ.  I have to admit..the friend was hot as hell. 

Ohhhh I hate TBCs tongue.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jan 3 2007, 04:42 PM
Post #18

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

waiting patiently , just like we did for the girl girl pics huns !!!!!
+Quote Post
hott1976
post Jan 3 2007, 06:46 PM
Post #19

Double D's

girl girl pics are something i don't have unfortunetly. Not to say i have never experienced it though. I can't wait to tell that story. smile.gif
+Quote Post
josh22
post Jan 3 2007, 07:23 PM
Post #20

C Cup

Member No.: 18,045

QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 3 2007, 06:46 PM)
girl girl pics are something i don't have unfortunetly.  Not to say i have never experienced it though.  I can't wait to tell that story.  smile.gif

popc1.gif popc1.gif popc1.gif

well wait for it
+Quote Post
LikesThemAll
post Jan 3 2007, 08:05 PM
Post #21

C Cup

Member No.: 12,828

QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 1 2007, 01:10 PM)
i do have a story... 

My car was small but would make it all the way up there so we decided to take it.  It was a jeep.  We are driving up and of course i was gettin a little anxious cause it seemed like a very long long road trip to go pick this guy and all his college stuff up, so i decided why not relieve myself and do a little playing.  I was not the driver so i managed to pull down my pants, recline the seat and move my panties over to the side.  I wanted to really excite the driver (who was my bf).  We are driving on some major highway and i'm totally squirming and playing and when i look over he is checkin me out and has a nice firm grip on his cock.  He was very hard and i could tell that instantly even if he was wearing jeans.  He managed to convince me to pull my panties down to my knees and i did...at this point driving was not safe.  smile.gif  He put his fingers inside me to feel how wet i was and i hadn't even begun to work very hard.  I think it was just the mere thougth of being so turned on and turning him on to the point where he couldn't really do anything about it.  I would say it was dusk..not dark but not sunny.  His fingers were wet and then he rubbed them on my lips (my mouth...for clarification purposes)...which was completely sexy.  To make this long story a bit shorter, a few big rigs drove by and caught a glipse of what was going on (as the car was not driving in a straight path).  I ended up pleasuring myself with some squirming and squealing.... a bit more happened once we picked up the friend from brown univ.  I have to admit..the friend was hot as hell. 

perfect spot for a cliffhanger grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post
hott1976
post Jan 3 2007, 08:07 PM
Post #22

Double D's

yeah well i try...
smile.gif
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jan 3 2007, 08:51 PM
Post #23

Melon Master

QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 3 2007, 08:07 PM)
yeah well i try...
smile.gif

well you succeed my dear , but not hanging LOL 22.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jan 4 2007, 01:06 AM
Post #24

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 3 2007, 08:07 PM)
yeah well i try...
smile.gif

So when is installment 2 hitting PC screens?

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
evade20
post Jan 4 2007, 09:01 AM
Post #25

Melon Master

Member No.: 11,658

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jan 4 2007, 01:06 AM)

popc1.gif popc1.gif

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jan 4 2007, 04:24 PM
Post #26

Melon Master

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jan 4 2007, 01:06 AM)

I hope she does it soon .. 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Jan 6 2007, 05:39 PM
Post #27

D Cup

Member No.: 13,700

Most of you guys already know how much of an exhibitionist I am. I've got a few stories, but I'm afraid to relay the for fear there are some here that would not believe them.
+Quote Post
cycleguy
post Jan 6 2007, 06:29 PM
Post #28

A Cup

Member No.: 19,232

Who cares if anyone believes them. Isn't that their problem?
+Quote Post
LikesThemAll
post Jan 6 2007, 07:53 PM
Post #29

C Cup

Member No.: 12,828

QUOTE(Lynette @ Jan 6 2007, 05:39 PM)
Most of you guys already know how much of an exhibitionist I am. I've got a few stories, but I'm afraid to relay the for fear there are some here that would not believe them.

could whisper it into my ear... love-smiley-052.gif
+Quote Post
tera
post Jan 7 2007, 12:38 AM
Post #30

B Cup

QUOTE(Lynette @ Jan 6 2007, 04:39 PM)

Come on Lynette, don't worry about that,,, Spill the beans!
+Quote Post

10 Pages  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th May 2024 - 05:57 PM