Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages « < 3 4 5 6 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> A Troll Is About, a good place to post any problems!

monkey19
post Oct 17 2013, 04:09 PM
Post #121

C Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 37,658

QUOTE(asianones @ Oct 17 2013, 04:00 PM)
I'm with you here. I don't even post my pics for ratings anymore. I might post them here on the boards. I too have thought about leaving because of all this crap too.  I don't know. it's all very disappointing.  I think all you girls are beautiful and think it's awesome you post. Let's not be ugly and tear each other down. I'm faaaaar from perfect but I just want to have fun. so let's get back to it, shall we?

Hi
My opinion for what is worth, if you can't say something nice don't say anything! You all have posted some awesome boobs and posts. Let's keep it real for those who like it real and just enjoy the ride. Ignore the negativity things, as I for one am here for fun not stress which I get enough of in real life boob posting is for fun people love-smiley-077.gif

--------------------
user posted image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
asianones
post Oct 17 2013, 04:13 PM
Post #122

C Cup

Member No.: 37,799
Bra size (for females only): DDD

QUOTE(monkey19 @ Oct 17 2013, 04:09 PM)
Hi
My opinion for what is worth, if you can't say something nice don't say anything! You all have posted some awesome boobs and posts. Let's keep it real for those who like it real and just enjoy the ride. Ignore the negativity things, as I for one am here for fun not stress which I get enough of in real life boob posting is for fun people love-smiley-077.gif

you're right smile.gif
+Quote Post
theinfamousjax
post Oct 17 2013, 04:30 PM
Post #123

D Cup

Member No.: 29,905

QUOTE(Hannah1976 @ Oct 17 2013, 02:03 PM)
Curvy downrating the other ladies is really uncool, it's not good for the "post your tits here" business. A lot of the ladies do take their score to heart, and will not come back. It's shame the website in unable to control her.

Wow what kind of nonsense has been going on here while I was napping. Since you've been here for all of five minutes allow me to hit ya with some knowledge. And to make it easier to digest allow me to break it down into small bites
1. This site has a strict policy posted 1000 places saying as follows: if ya can't say something nice SHUT THE FUCK UP. Those who can't follow this basic third grade level rule will be banned.
2 I notice you have a problem with number 1 and also noticed I see no pictures from you. Ah well nothing like lobbing shit from the cheap seats.
3 one poster dominating the top 20 is not unheard of, it happens here from time to time and is not a big deal.
4 how would she rig the top 20? You don't get unlimited votes only one per pic. Maybe two if she logs out. That's not enough to rig it even if she voted a third time on a second device.
5 your not making her look bad you look like a pathetic desperate cry for attention by picking on another poster. Which is crazy because you can show people your boobs here and I can think of few better ways to get a guys attention
6 a mod shut down a previous thread because you being a psycho bitch that was your hint to shut up
7 your words are not only offensive to the person your clearly obsessed with but to a large majority of the women on here
8 I find it just hilariously that a troll like you brought your trolling to the a troll is about thread. The irony is killing me.

Now by all means feel free to try and rip me apart on here or send it to my inbox but by all means keep your opinions on the women who actually post and contribute to yourself.

--------------------
Fuck being famous, I'd rather be infamous
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Oct 17 2013, 04:37 PM
Post #124

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(40dd @ Oct 17 2013, 11:36 AM)
I've really tried to stay away from this stuff, and will probaby regret commenting on it.  Yet I still am....

There is definitely something going on with the ratings, and how it is makes it look suspicious.  However, I don't really care and won't post pictures there anymore.

My husband loves to look at the site with me and said he is blown away at some of the beatiful pictures that are on here, but the minute they make the top 20(they do fine until then) then they are downrated to oblivion, other than those that remain.

I have to assume this stuff goes on at any site like this, and yet no reason for anyone to get nasty, rude, mean, etc. over it.  If you get your worth from the ratings, I think you need to look to build your self esteem elsewhere.  Also, who gives a shit really about what someone else on a forum says about you? 

The whole reason for this site so far for me, has just been about having some fun.  I'm not stupid, I'm 41 years old, I've had 6 kids. I know my body isn't perfect, but I'm content with what I am regardless what someone on this forum says or doesn't say.  Yet, stuff like this can definitely suck the fun out of it.

Don't leave Curvy and SophZ!

Now back to some titty flashing!

Very well said
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Oct 17 2013, 04:39 PM
Post #125

Melon Master

QUOTE(theinfamousjax @ Oct 17 2013, 02:30 PM)
Wow what kind of nonsense has been going on here while I was napping. Since you've been here for all of five minutes allow me to hit ya with some knowledge. And to make it easier to digest allow me to break it down into small bites
1. This site has a strict policy posted 1000 places saying as follows: if ya can't say something nice SHUT THE FUCK UP. Those who can't follow this basic third grade level rule will be banned.
2 I notice you have a problem with number 1 and also noticed I see no pictures from you. Ah well nothing like lobbing shit from the cheap seats.
3 one poster dominating the top 20 is not unheard of, it happens here from time to time and is not a big deal.
4 how would she rig the top 20? You don't get unlimited votes only one per pic. Maybe two if she logs out. That's not enough to rig it even if she voted a third time on a second device.
5 your not making her look bad you look like a pathetic desperate cry for attention by picking on another poster. Which is crazy because you can show people your boobs here and I can think of few better ways to get a guys attention
6 a mod shut down a previous thread because you being a psycho bitch that was your hint to shut up
7 your words are not only offensive to the person your clearly obsessed with but to a large majority of the women on here
8 I find it just hilariously that a troll like you brought your trolling to the a troll is about thread. The irony is killing me.

Now by all means feel free to try and rip me apart on here or send it to my inbox but by all means keep your opinions on the women who actually post and contribute to yourself.

Well Said
+Quote Post
SophZ3
post Oct 17 2013, 04:41 PM
Post #126

C Cup

Member No.: 39,219

QUOTE(theinfamousjax @ Oct 17 2013, 03:30 PM)

LMAO!!! This is why I love you.... laughing-smiley-014.gif
+Quote Post
DesireKristi
post Oct 17 2013, 04:41 PM
Post #127

C Cup

Member No.: 32,075

QUOTE(40dd @ Oct 17 2013, 01:36 PM)
I've really tried to stay away from this stuff, and will probaby regret commenting on it.  Yet I still am....

There is definitely something going on with the ratings, and how it is makes it look suspicious.  However, I don't really care and won't post pictures there anymore.

My husband loves to look at the site with me and said he is blown away at some of the beatiful pictures that are on here, but the minute they make the top 20(they do fine until then) then they are downrated to oblivion, other than those that remain.

I have to assume this stuff goes on at any site like this, and yet no reason for anyone to get nasty, rude, mean, etc. over it.  If you get your worth from the ratings, I think you need to look to build your self esteem elsewhere.  Also, who gives a shit really about what someone else on a forum says about you? 

The whole reason for this site so far for me, has just been about having some fun.  I'm not stupid, I'm 41 years old, I've had 6 kids. I know my body isn't perfect, but I'm content with what I am regardless what someone on this forum says or doesn't say.  Yet, stuff like this can definitely suck the fun out of it.

Don't leave Curvy and SophZ!

Now back to some titty flashing!

Totally agree well said and have been saying the same for several years! love-smiley-077.gif
+Quote Post
asianones
post Oct 17 2013, 04:56 PM
Post #128

C Cup

QUOTE(theinfamousjax @ Oct 17 2013, 04:30 PM)

l love you smile.gif you just made me wet
+Quote Post
asianones
post Oct 17 2013, 04:57 PM
Post #129

C Cup

QUOTE(SophZ3 @ Oct 17 2013, 04:41 PM)
LMAO!!! This is why I love you.... laughing-smiley-014.gif

Girl Jax needs a double team smile.gif
+Quote Post
theinfamousjax
post Oct 17 2013, 04:57 PM
Post #130

D Cup

QUOTE(asianones @ Oct 17 2013, 04:56 PM)
l love you smile.gif you just made me wet

Wish someone had brought this to my attention sooner

--------------------
+Quote Post
asianones
post Oct 17 2013, 04:59 PM
Post #131

C Cup

QUOTE(theinfamousjax @ Oct 17 2013, 04:57 PM)
Wish someone had brought this to my attention sooner

oh you knew that already smile.gif
+Quote Post
theinfamousjax
post Oct 17 2013, 05:03 PM
Post #132

D Cup

QUOTE(asianones @ Oct 17 2013, 04:59 PM)
oh you knew that already smile.gif

Lmao I meant this Hannah problem

--------------------
+Quote Post
theinfamousjax
post Oct 17 2013, 05:04 PM
Post #133

D Cup

QUOTE(asianones @ Oct 17 2013, 04:57 PM)
Girl Jax needs a double team smile.gif

Christmas is coming up.

Just saying

--------------------
+Quote Post
asianones
post Oct 17 2013, 05:08 PM
Post #134

C Cup

QUOTE(theinfamousjax @ Oct 17 2013, 05:03 PM)

I actually never did before. There was another person though. but anyway. I just loved how you just put it all out there. You have some balls and I like that. smile.gif
+Quote Post
SophZ3
post Oct 17 2013, 05:09 PM
Post #135

C Cup

QUOTE(theinfamousjax @ Oct 17 2013, 04:03 PM)

More problems than Hannah going on around here coco.gif ...
One major problem is your lack of game playing!!!! smilio12.gif
+Quote Post
theinfamousjax
post Oct 17 2013, 05:09 PM
Post #136

D Cup

QUOTE(asianones @ Oct 17 2013, 05:08 PM)
I actually never did before. There was another person though. but anyway.  I just loved how you just put it all out there. You have some balls and I like that. smile.gif

They're part of the basic package

--------------------
+Quote Post
theinfamousjax
post Oct 17 2013, 05:10 PM
Post #137

D Cup

QUOTE(SophZ3 @ Oct 17 2013, 05:09 PM)
More problems than Hannah going on around here  coco.gif ...
One major problem is your lack of game playing!!!! smilio12.gif

I thought we were playing hide and go seek. What about clue risk or twister

--------------------
+Quote Post
asianones
post Oct 17 2013, 05:11 PM
Post #138

C Cup

QUOTE(theinfamousjax @ Oct 17 2013, 05:09 PM)
They're part of the basic package

no! no basic package for me. I want the full Jax experience
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Oct 17 2013, 05:11 PM
Post #139

Melon Master

QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Oct 17 2013, 02:41 PM)
Totally agree well said and have been saying the same for several years! love-smiley-077.gif

I guess that's why we haven't seen your pics on the raitngs Eh . Good choice .
+Quote Post
theinfamousjax
post Oct 17 2013, 05:13 PM
Post #140

D Cup

QUOTE(asianones @ Oct 17 2013, 05:11 PM)
no! no basic package for me. I want the full Jax experience

I'm sure ya do after you peaked at what it entailed

--------------------
+Quote Post
SophZ3
post Oct 17 2013, 06:10 PM
Post #141

C Cup

QUOTE(theinfamousjax @ Oct 17 2013, 04:10 PM)
I thought we were playing hide and go seek. What about clue risk or twister

*sigh* nah.gif
+Quote Post
theinfamousjax
post Oct 17 2013, 06:13 PM
Post #142

D Cup

QUOTE(SophZ3 @ Oct 17 2013, 06:10 PM)
*sigh*  nah.gif

See that's not helpful at all

--------------------
+Quote Post
SophZ3
post Oct 17 2013, 06:18 PM
Post #143

C Cup

QUOTE(theinfamousjax @ Oct 17 2013, 05:13 PM)
See that's not helpful at all

TAG!!! You're it!!!! .......running away shaking fanny in your general direction tongue.gif
+Quote Post
theinfamousjax
post Oct 17 2013, 06:19 PM
Post #144

D Cup

QUOTE(SophZ3 @ Oct 17 2013, 06:18 PM)
TAG!!! You're it!!!! .......running away shaking fanny in your general direction tongue.gif

You can't think your gonna outrun me while preggy

--------------------
+Quote Post
SophZ3
post Oct 17 2013, 06:22 PM
Post #145

C Cup

QUOTE(theinfamousjax @ Oct 17 2013, 05:19 PM)
You can't think your gonna outrun me while preggy

Watch me!!! I do a mile everyday!!! LOL nah.gif

To be fair it's a mix of jog/walk these days.....but still!!!! If I can do that feeling like my vaginas falling out...imagine my abilities in RMM land.... smilio09.gif

Besides I'll just whip my boobies out and stop you in your tracks laughing-smiley-014.gif
+Quote Post
theinfamousjax
post Oct 17 2013, 06:24 PM
Post #146

D Cup

QUOTE(SophZ3 @ Oct 17 2013, 06:22 PM)
Watch me!!! I do a mile everyday!!! LOL  nah.gif
To be fair it's a mix of jog/walk these days.....but still!!!! If I can do that feeling like my vaginas falling out...imagine my abilities in RMM land.... smilio09.gif

Besides I'll just whip my boobies out and stop you in your tracks  laughing-smiley-014.gif

Wait you think I'd stop running if you pulled out your boobs. Madam you don't seem to know what guys do when they see boobs. They wanna get closer

--------------------
+Quote Post
SophZ3
post Oct 17 2013, 06:26 PM
Post #147

C Cup

QUOTE(theinfamousjax @ Oct 17 2013, 05:24 PM)
Wait you think I'd stop running if you pulled out your boobs. Madam you don't seem to know what guys do when they see boobs. They wanna get closer

Yes....but mine in conjunction with the Persian Stare....you're helpless against that paralytic combination!!! smilio09.gif
+Quote Post
theinfamousjax
post Oct 17 2013, 06:29 PM
Post #148

D Cup

QUOTE(SophZ3 @ Oct 17 2013, 06:26 PM)
Yes....but mine in conjunction with the Persian Stare....you're helpless against that paralytic combination!!!  smilio09.gif

I noticed you weren't standing in jersey when you said that until then I'll brea a rule and show my feelings in pic form

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
+Quote Post
SophZ3
post Oct 17 2013, 06:38 PM
Post #149

C Cup

QUOTE(theinfamousjax @ Oct 17 2013, 05:29 PM)
I noticed you weren't standing in jersey when you said that until then I'll brea a rule and show my feelings in pic form

Indeed...
[attachmentid=139134]
+Quote Post
theinfamousjax
post Oct 17 2013, 06:39 PM
Post #150

D Cup

QUOTE(SophZ3 @ Oct 17 2013, 06:38 PM)
Indeed...
[attachmentid=139134]

Mods are gonna come yell about all these pussy pics

--------------------
+Quote Post

6 Pages « < 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st May 2024 - 10:06 AM